Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Sorry Fatties, No job for you😅

DVLA asks staff to disclose their waist size as part of risk assessment to decide who is healthy enough to return to working at their Swansea headquarters

DVLA staff were reportedly asked to divulge their waist size as part of an assessment to decide who could return to the office during the Covid pandemic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9260653/DVLA-asks-staff-disclose-waist-size-risk-assessment.html

• Haha 1

Snip-it_1613365307234.jpg.7d5f23b60ddb63777be10212b6db79db.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/10/health/coronavirus-plague-pandemic-history.amp.html

Snip-it_1613365395306.jpg.d8f7af0f0d0097dce50a638e39846cd8.jpg

Covid is open ended. The seasonal flu has been with us forever and coven-19 is the rebranding of that transgenerational scourge on humanity. Every year at seasonal flu time they will sound the coven-19 battle cry for tighter restrictions. The plan is that coven-19 is a doorway scam. Once initiated it takes on a life of it's own. Who can stop this process now? What will it take as it's tentacles reach deeper into our private lives. What stops this sick farce is going to have to be unprecedented too.

5 hours ago, Outsider said:

Don't you think that the mask introduction slap bang in the middle of summer was a key point though? If people complied (which they did) they would transform people into walking, mumbling propaganda pieces during the hot weather when there was no flu virus to be scared of. If they had turned around at that point and said hold on this is shit! it's 30c I'm not walking around with a bloody mask on then momentum may have built and people would have trusted their own natural instincts again.

Yes, they could have done that, but they didn't because there 24/7 propaganda on the mainstream media and social media about covid deaths and surge in cases. All day, it's deaths, ICU units with people ventilated , experts explaining graphs , etc....

This is too much for the average person to handle and be able to see through because they targeted our natural fear of getting ill and losing a loved one .

But you used a key word in your post : "  people trusting their natural instincts" .

This is very important. So all of us have this gift called intuition , but our society does everything in it's power to suppress it . In covid's case , it was what I told you earlier . 24/7 media propaganda with fear mongering and doomsday so called experts telling us that we gotta wear 6 masks . Yes, most people knew and still know something is a fishy , but they see all these experts telling them it's for their own good , it's very hard to not comply .

Constantly getting fed with information has the side effect of humans being unable to think for themselves anymore , which we can see happening today.

59 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1613298803038.jpg.15923c12135b289f6996d2f05697aaba.jpg

This is proven in the fact that so many hope for a return to normal. People loved the old mode of oppression better. Its was a tyranny they accepted.

Snip-it_1613367291059.jpg.f8776ace205f3e0fbe717c55e58343d5.jpg

The grimest obstacle to freedom is the happy slave. Can't recall who said that but it sure resonated with me.

freya.jpg.d8bcf9e1ad5510e36dd32708d45dc94b.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

I had a bet a year ago with a friend who called me a conspiracy theorist because I said they would bring in vaccine passports. Laughed at me. Mocked me. Told everyone he knows I was crazy.

Now, he's calling me and saying it wasn't an official bet and trying to weasel out of it.

I said no no arsehole. You owe me. I'm not backing down on this.

I've found that too, a lot of what I said to people last year seems to have ended up in their own personal memory hole. The ideas haven't built inside their minds, why are they so unwilling to piece together the pieces and build their own answer?And so a year later we are in the same place, doesn't feel like we have budged an inch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1613365307234.jpg.7d5f23b60ddb63777be10212b6db79db.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/10/health/coronavirus-plague-pandemic-history.amp.html

Snip-it_1613365395306.jpg.d8f7af0f0d0097dce50a638e39846cd8.jpg

Covid is open ended. The seasonal flu has been with us forever and coven-19 is the rebranding of that transgenerational scourge on humanity. Every year at seasonal flu time they will sound the coven-19 battle cry for tighter restrictions. The plan is that coven-19 is a doorway scam. Once initiated it takes on a life of it's own. Who can stop this process now? What will it take as it's tentacles reach deeper into our private lives. What stops this sick farce is going to have to be unprecedented too.

I wonder what will  happen if any of the vaccinated will make a severe case of flu or " covid" during the flu season and ends up in ICU . What will they say then ? They got infected because of some antivaxer ?

1 hour ago, Voshka said:

Yes, they could have done that, but they didn't because there 24/7 propaganda on the mainstream media and social media about covid deaths and surge in cases. All day, it's deaths, ICU units with people ventilated , experts explaining graphs , etc....

This is too much for the average person to handle and be able to see through because they targeted our natural fear of getting ill and losing a loved one .

But you used a key word in your post : "  people trusting their natural instincts" .

This is very important. So all of us have this gift called intuition , but our society does everything in it's power to suppress it . In covid's case , it was what I told you earlier . 24/7 media propaganda with fear mongering and doomsday so called experts telling us that we gotta wear 6 masks . Yes, most people knew and still know something is a fishy , but they see all these experts telling them it's for their own good , it's very hard to not comply .

Constantly getting fed with information has the side effect of humans being unable to think for themselves anymore , which we can see happening today.

Quite agree but I'll freely admit I'm nothing special, I'm no great intellectual heavyweight.

Why is this obvious to me and you but not to our 'normal' friends and family. 

The longer it goes on it does feel like an endurance test, a game. Who can avoid making themselves ill by refusing masks, invasive harmful tests, vaccines, mental breakdown. 

Is this a form of natural selection, to 

separate people like us from the rest?  Are we being selected for a good end or a painful demise?

Has this process gone on for many years? False flags throughout recent history, was the true reason for these staged events to flush out people who could SEE and THINK?  Are we the targets of all this? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Voshka said:

I wonder what will  happen if any of the vaccinated will make a severe case of flu or " covid" during the flu season and ends up in ICU . What will they say then ? They got infected because of some antivaxer ?

Variant!! Lock everyone down. Covid is the alibi for everything and anything those monsters do to injure and kill us from now on.

Snip-it_1613372208022.jpg.840ffaec52c13381e736563d70fe9087.jpg

Snip-it_1613372842213.jpg.0f4173cdc48372bc0d51a00de82e197e.jpg

Snip-it_1613372961772.jpg.b24267bf1eadb57546df6db7ed8b24fa.jpg

Snip-it_1613373192425.jpg.3f4be1a97c708cd970acf288ea7a320e.jpg

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/georgia/conspiracy-theories-ga/amp/

Apparently the grounds of the guidestones is sacred land. Is coven-19 the realisation of a prophesy? I put up the gps coordinates of the Georgia Guidstones in the hopes those with numerical symbology experience might see a pattern in those numbers. 

aw-crap-mine-truck-big-rock.jpg.63169e8059466f63cd10eafbe975e268.jpg

I say we snatch the stones and sculpture them as monuments to our heroes. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Quite agree but I'll freely admit I'm nothing special, I'm no great intellectual heavyweight.

The longer it goes on it does feel like an endurance test, a game. Who can avoid making themselves ill by refusing masks, invasive harmful tests, vaccines, mental breakdown. 

Is this a form of natural selection, to 

separate people like us from the rest?  Are we being selected for a good end or a painful demise?

Has this process gone on for many years? False flags throughout recent history, was the true reason for these staged events to flush out people who could SEE and THINK?  Are we the targets of all this? 

Intuition has nothing to do with academia... You can have three doctorates and still be like everyone else is, a " software program" .

You see through it because unlike your peers, you search for information from different sources and try to see what is happening from a different angles. Your peers do none of that, they just turn on their TV and wait for the " expert professors" to tell them what's going on.  If you don't use your muscles, they atrophy. It's same with critical thinking.. If you are constantly fed information , and don't have think for yourself for one second, you just become used to that state of being.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voshka said:

Intuition has nothing to do with academia... You can have three doctorates and still be like everyone else is, a " software program" .

You see through it because unlike your peers, you search for information from different sources and try to see what is happening from a different angles. Your peers do none of that, they just turn on their TV and wait for the " expert professors" to tell them what's going on.  If you don't use your muscles, they atrophy. It's same with critical thinking.. If you are constantly fed information , and don't have think for yourself for one second, you just become used to that state of being.

Perplexing isn't it? 

What if something dramatic is about to happen to the world? Some unavoidable catastrophe that can't be prevented? Maybe this whole thing was designed to identify and filter the world's population, into those who could see and those that can't?

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Perplexing isn't it? 

What if something dramatic is about to happen to the world? Some unavoidable catastrophe that can't be prevented? Maybe this whole thing was designed to identify and filter the world's population, into those who could see and those that can't?

Icke made a video called " How they pulled it off " where he talks about why it all started in China .  Right now, it's clear they want to copy the chinese communist model of human control and bring it to the West, which up until now was about " democracy " and " human rights" , at least on paper. All these lockdowns , restrictions are all carbon of copy of the Chinese model . There was another a model, the Swedish one, and everyone from the mainstream said  it is WRONG  " they are killing people''... You don't hear much from Sweden nowdays, do ya ? Well , they haven't closed their gyms ever since , even if they had some restrictions in place. But anyway, why would they turn the West into commie China, I really don't know , but that is what they are doing. Vaccine passports are just another China like measure . And remember that last Sept, Isreal was the first to instate a full lockdown and other followed shortly after. Now Israel seems like is going to lead the way with the passports and others will follow up cause its all part of the plan.

In the meantime society seems to be passive to everything happening .. Don't really know why. This mass amnesia is just perplexing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Lol. Me too. Can't shake the feeling I'm being "had". 

I don't think it's us that's being 'had' on the contrary we can see the actors, the drama, the flimsy scenes for what they are.

It's the bulk of humanity that have fallen hook line and sinker! 

All the media recommending vitamin D now..like its a new thing.

Why were they downplaying supplements for over a year, a cheap solution would have annihilated any threat.

Of course the public wont be asking these questions.

Again this is proof of blatant genocide of the elderly.

Kind of thing theyde ban you from Yewtube for discussing.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I don't think it's us that's being 'had' on the contrary we can see the actors, the drama, the flimsy scenes for what they are.

It's the bulk of humanity that have fallen hook line and sinker! 

Ok, I misunderstood. Thought you meant being had by life (matrix). For sure coven-19 can only con the uninformed. 

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

Has this process gone on for many years? False flags throughout recent history, was the true reason for these staged events to flush out people who could SEE and THINK?

I know in America these staged events were to try and disarm the Americans, but the ones else where like here in the UK, I don't know why they would want to do these staged events ? So you could be right outsider, to flush out the people who are wake.

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

IMO It's because we are special and we are the chosen ones to be alive right now, at this time, to wake up others.