Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Snip-it_1613372208022.jpg.840ffaec52c13381e736563d70fe9087.jpg

Snip-it_1613372842213.jpg.0f4173cdc48372bc0d51a00de82e197e.jpg

Snip-it_1613372961772.jpg.b24267bf1eadb57546df6db7ed8b24fa.jpg

Snip-it_1613373192425.jpg.3f4be1a97c708cd970acf288ea7a320e.jpg

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/georgia/conspiracy-theories-ga/amp/

Apparently the grounds of the guidestones is sacred land. Is coven-19 the realisation of a prophesy? I put up the gps coordinates of the Georgia Guidstones in the hopes those with numerical symbology experience might see a pattern in those numbers. 

aw-crap-mine-truck-big-rock.jpg.63169e8059466f63cd10eafbe975e268.jpg

I say we snatch the stones and sculpture them as monuments to our heroes. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Quite agree but I'll freely admit I'm nothing special, I'm no great intellectual heavyweight.

Why is this obvious to me and you but not to our 'normal' friends and family. 

The longer it goes on it does feel like an endurance test, a game. Who can avoid making themselves ill by refusing masks, invasive harmful tests, vaccines, mental breakdown. 

Is this a form of natural selection, to 

separate people like us from the rest?  Are we being selected for a good end or a painful demise?

Has this process gone on for many years? False flags throughout recent history, was the true reason for these staged events to flush out people who could SEE and THINK?  Are we the targets of all this? 

Intuition has nothing to do with academia... You can have three doctorates and still be like everyone else is, a " software program" .

You see through it because unlike your peers, you search for information from different sources and try to see what is happening from a different angles. Your peers do none of that, they just turn on their TV and wait for the " expert professors" to tell them what's going on.  If you don't use your muscles, they atrophy. It's same with critical thinking.. If you are constantly fed information , and don't have think for yourself for one second, you just become used to that state of being.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voshka said:

Intuition has nothing to do with academia... You can have three doctorates and still be like everyone else is, a " software program" .

You see through it because unlike your peers, you search for information from different sources and try to see what is happening from a different angles. Your peers do none of that, they just turn on their TV and wait for the " expert professors" to tell them what's going on.  If you don't use your muscles, they atrophy. It's same with critical thinking.. If you are constantly fed information , and don't have think for yourself for one second, you just become used to that state of being.

Perplexing isn't it? 

What if something dramatic is about to happen to the world? Some unavoidable catastrophe that can't be prevented? Maybe this whole thing was designed to identify and filter the world's population, into those who could see and those that can't?

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Perplexing isn't it? 

What if something dramatic is about to happen to the world? Some unavoidable catastrophe that can't be prevented? Maybe this whole thing was designed to identify and filter the world's population, into those who could see and those that can't?

Icke made a video called " How they pulled it off " where he talks about why it all started in China .  Right now, it's clear they want to copy the chinese communist model of human control and bring it to the West, which up until now was about " democracy " and " human rights" , at least on paper. All these lockdowns , restrictions are all carbon of copy of the Chinese model . There was another a model, the Swedish one, and everyone from the mainstream said  it is WRONG  " they are killing people''... You don't hear much from Sweden nowdays, do ya ? Well , they haven't closed their gyms ever since , even if they had some restrictions in place. But anyway, why would they turn the West into commie China, I really don't know , but that is what they are doing. Vaccine passports are just another China like measure . And remember that last Sept, Isreal was the first to instate a full lockdown and other followed shortly after. Now Israel seems like is going to lead the way with the passports and others will follow up cause its all part of the plan.

In the meantime society seems to be passive to everything happening .. Don't really know why. This mass amnesia is just perplexing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Lol. Me too. Can't shake the feeling I'm being "had". 

I don't think it's us that's being 'had' on the contrary we can see the actors, the drama, the flimsy scenes for what they are.

It's the bulk of humanity that have fallen hook line and sinker! 

All the media recommending vitamin D now..like its a new thing.

Why were they downplaying supplements for over a year, a cheap solution would have annihilated any threat.

Of course the public wont be asking these questions.

Again this is proof of blatant genocide of the elderly.

Kind of thing theyde ban you from Yewtube for discussing.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I don't think it's us that's being 'had' on the contrary we can see the actors, the drama, the flimsy scenes for what they are.

It's the bulk of humanity that have fallen hook line and sinker! 

Ok, I misunderstood. Thought you meant being had by life (matrix). For sure coven-19 can only con the uninformed. 

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

Has this process gone on for many years? False flags throughout recent history, was the true reason for these staged events to flush out people who could SEE and THINK?

I know in America these staged events were to try and disarm the Americans, but the ones else where like here in the UK, I don't know why they would want to do these staged events ? So you could be right outsider, to flush out the people who are wake.

Forgive me for expressing to want to physically ,angrily (which i hope is a righteous anger) take back what they are and have took from us, OUR LIVES AND OUR PEACE that we took for granted and are now living in apprehension and fear. They are systematically breaking us down . All the evidence is here. So if this isnt going to stop and it is all complete lies and crap and the voice of anyone talking against their narrative isnt ever being heard on mainstream propaganda TV and never will be and they have all institutions on the side of their lies . Then what is to be done. What do they all do(governments) when theyre threatened by other countries,terrorists etc. what the government obviously is now terrorists. They 'justifiably'use force. The french resistance were and always will be heroes . FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, alexa said:

I know in America these staged events were to try and disarm the Americans, but the ones else where like here in the UK, I don't know why they would want to do these staged events ? So you could be right outsider, to flush out the people who are wake.

So many aswell, 911, 7/7, Lee Rigby beheading, truck attacks in Nice and Germany, London bridge, Boston marathon,  Paris attacks, Madeline McCann, Manchester arena.....all events now on reflection to make people look and question things. If you didn't care and accepted things at face value then it was inevitable you would fail the great covid intelligence test.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

IMO It's because we are special and we are the chosen ones to be alive right now, at this time, to wake up others.

We are perhaps chosen but Cassandra had the same problem. People don't listen or maybe they don't care which is more likely.

3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

We are perhaps chosen but Cassandra had the same problem. People don't listen or maybe they don't care which is more likely.

Down in the street they're all singing and shouting

Staying alive though the city is dead

Hiding their shame behind hollow laughter

While you are crying alone in your bed

Pity, Cassandra, that no one believed you

But, then again, you were lost from the start

Now we must suffer and sell our secrets

Bargain, playing smart, aching in our hearts

[Chorus]

Sorry Cassandra, I misunderstood

Now the last day is dawning

Some of us wanted but none of us would

Listen to words of warning

But on the darkest of nights

Nobody knew how to fight

And we were caught in our sleep

Sorry Cassandra, I didn't believe

You really had the power

I only saw it as dreams you would weave

Until the final hour

[Verse 2]

So in the morning your ship will be sailing

Now that your father and sister are gone

There is no reason for you to linger

You're grieving deeply ,still moving on

You know the future is casting a shadow

No one else sees it, but you know your fate

Packing your bags, being slow and thorough

Knowing, though you're late, that ship is sure to wait

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1613376063176.jpg.c0b1347896d01d426a6ddb8b9ab1946f.jpg

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/4000105924339.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail

I wonder if it would work on a mandatory vaccine 😁

You could also follow the simple instructions on YT on how to make a handheld emp that will fry an RFID at close range and use it on your arm straight after you've been injected. Just in case 🙂 though to be fair an RFID is the least of our concerns with these chemical cocktails

17 minutes ago, alexa said:

I reckon people do care, but they just don't know what to do about it.

Maybe they don't care enough. It's too much for them to cope with mentally, so they shut down and watch the telly instead.

They are committing mind suicide by not being courageous enough to try and solve  the puzzle. When I see people lining up for the vax they have already committed mind suicide by accepting the invite. What ever happens to you after that invite is accepted is pure random luck, just like life itself. 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic