Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Well gee thanks, but I don't want to sit on a fucking bench. I want my basic freedoms back. We all do.

 

Pub Gardens to re-open soon, eh. Yeah, with all the relevant clauses attached. They can take their fake carrots, dangled in front of us, and put them somewhere more useful.

 

Yep. My old man always tells me, "people are fed up, they've had enough, they're going for takeaway coffee and having walks without masks on!"

 

Yeah cos that will really learn 'em, going to pay for overpriced coffee you can't even sit down with and then not strapping a bit of cloth over half your face. If that is the height of our "protest" we're in trouble.

Edited by Illmatic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Exactly.

 

Funny how all the top people in every walk of life (and sport) seem to "catch" this deadly virus. 

 

Royals

Boris

Starmer (twice?)

Macron

 

Andy Murray

Ronaldo

Judd Trump

 

..countless "celebs"....

 

What a shitshow.

 

 

You know, if someone told me I was just diagnosed with a deadly virus, one of the deadliest in history, I'd probably be concerned about my health. But no, Andy Murray spent all his time bitching about not getting on the flight. Not a single worry or word about his health.

 

Remember the old days when someone you know got diagnosed with AIDS or some shit, and you basically started planning their funeral the next day?

 

Not with Covid. You just wait for them to emerge from a luxury hotel after two weeks and bitch about the room service.

 

Jesus. It's deadly. Run for the hills!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pinkman said:

It's incredibly sad times. I'm scared to death that these 'vaccine passports' are coming in. Surely there will be enough who don't take the vaccine to make a stand? 

 

I had a bet a year ago with a friend who called me a conspiracy theorist because I said they would bring in vaccine passports. Laughed at me. Mocked me. Told everyone he knows I was crazy.

 

Now, he's calling me and saying it wasn't an official bet and trying to weasel out of it.

 

I said no no arsehole. You owe me. I'm not backing down on this.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pinkman said:

It's incredibly sad times. I'm scared to death that these 'vaccine passports' are coming in. Surely there will be enough who don't take the vaccine to make a stand? 

 

Well I'm noticing from various comment sections there is quite a lot of dissent, but quite a lot of twats giving it their stamp of approval also.

 

I notice there seem to be the same shite arguments used over and over again:

 

"It's just a vaccine, I don't see what the big deal is"

"You have the right to refuse the vaccine, shops and businesses have the right to refuse you service"

"You have the right not to take the vaccine, businesses have the right to keep their customers safe from you"

"If it helps get things back to normal quickly I'm all for it"

"We've always had this for example for Dengue fever in Brazil, it's not a new thing so no big deal"

"Well you're already tracked and traced with your phone a vaccination passport isn't going to make much difference"

 

It's really hard to try and justify something like this because the reality is you can't unless completely brainwashed. There are no good arguments but these are the handful that are at least coherent so it might be a good idea to start getting used to these and practice calmly and thoroughly dismantling them when you come across them because I think they're going to be very common things to hear over the next few months.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

 

Well I'm noticing from various comment sections there is quite a lot of dissent, but quite a lot of twats giving it their stamp of approval also.

 

I notice there seem to be the same shite arguments used over and over again:

 

"It's just a vaccine, I don't see what the big deal is"

"You have the right to refuse the vaccine, shops and businesses have the right to refuse you service"

"You have the right not to take the vaccine, businesses have the right to keep their customers safe from you"

"If it helps get things back to normal quickly I'm all for it"

"We've always had this for example for Dengue fever in Brazil, it's not a new thing so no big deal"

"Well you're already tracked and traced with your phone a vaccination passport isn't going to make much difference"

 

It's really hard to try and justify something like this because the reality is you can't unless completely brainwashed. There are no good arguments but these are the handful that are at least coherent so it might be a good idea to start getting used to these and practice calmly and thoroughly dismantling them when you come across them because I think they're going to be very common things to hear over the next few months.

 

"We all need to do the right thing"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Illmatic

 

"It's just a vaccine, I don't see what the big deal is"

 

No, it's not a standard vaccine. It's using mRNA technology which has never been widely approved before for human use. Furthermore, the trials were rushed and conducted by the drug companies themselves without proper long-term independent oversight. And most crucially, the vaccine manufactures have been given special immunity from prosecution if you get sick or die from their experimental jab.

 

"You have the right to refuse the vaccine, shops and businesses have the right to refuse you service"

 

Yes, that's true. And I have the right to remove my business from these stores and gather a coalition of people together to drive them out of business if they insist on being fascist wankers. Meanwhile, I will spend my hard earned money with businesses who are not brainwashed dickheads.

 

"You have the right not to take the vaccine, businesses have the right to keep their customers safe from you"

 

See previous answer. Also, a business who would argue this shows their total incompetence in not knowing the fraudulent nature of the Covid case numbers based on fraudulent testing, and not understanding the idiocy of arguing for asymptomatic transmission. If you as a business owner are so deeply fucking uninformed and retarded, why would I trust you enough to buy your products or pay for your services? You're an incompetent moron and I wouldn't want to risk you surviving as a business and further endangering the community with your ignorance and stupidity. Therefore, again, I look forward to driving down the road and freely spending my money with your competitor who is not a dumb twat.

 

"If it helps get things back to normal quickly I'm all for it"

 

Tell that to the idiots who have had the vaccine and still don't have any extra freedom. All they have done is take on extra risk with zero reward.

 

"We've always had this for example for Dengue fever in Brazil, it's not a new thing so no big deal"

 

Yes, that's real. This is fake. Do some research, dickweed.

 

"Well you're already tracked and traced with your phone a vaccination passport isn't going to make much difference"

 

Yes. And don't check my map data. It might show I was at your Mum's house last night.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright people. I think I just found a winner.... for the most retarded journalism award of the month...

 

"Take whatever COVID vaccine you can get. All of them stop death and hospitalization. Waiting for a more effective vaccine is actually the worst thing you can do to lower your risk of getting severely ill and dying of COVID-19."

 

From our good friends at the MSM: https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/02/12/all-covid-vaccines-stop-death-severe-illness-column/6709455002/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1613358403153.jpg.d9614a0a2c07b5be76fc3fbb7fa00bd7.jpg

 

These delays are inevitable. They have to pack it up. Then it goes to the audit department to estimate whether a positive or negative is in the best interests of the cabal. The test is a control mechanism to alter outcomes not related to medical issues. Great tool to sabotage a movie set or to cause production delays and to justify the existance of quaranteen measures. The unlawful use of the PCR test is where covid starts and ends. A positive gets you in a negative gets you out. 15 cycles or 45 cycles determines your fate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry Fatties, No job for you😅

 

DVLA asks staff to disclose their waist size as part of risk assessment to decide who is healthy enough to return to working at their Swansea headquarters

DVLA staff were reportedly asked to divulge their waist size as part of an assessment to decide who could return to the office during the Covid pandemic.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9260653/DVLA-asks-staff-disclose-waist-size-risk-assessment.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1613365307234.jpg.7d5f23b60ddb63777be10212b6db79db.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/10/health/coronavirus-plague-pandemic-history.amp.html

 

Snip-it_1613365395306.jpg.d8f7af0f0d0097dce50a638e39846cd8.jpg

 

Covid is open ended. The seasonal flu has been with us forever and coven-19 is the rebranding of that transgenerational scourge on humanity. Every year at seasonal flu time they will sound the coven-19 battle cry for tighter restrictions. The plan is that coven-19 is a doorway scam. Once initiated it takes on a life of it's own. Who can stop this process now? What will it take as it's tentacles reach deeper into our private lives. What stops this sick farce is going to have to be unprecedented too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Outsider said:

Don't you think that the mask introduction slap bang in the middle of summer was a key point though? If people complied (which they did) they would transform people into walking, mumbling propaganda pieces during the hot weather when there was no flu virus to be scared of. If they had turned around at that point and said hold on this is shit! it's 30c I'm not walking around with a bloody mask on then momentum may have built and people would have trusted their own natural instincts again.

Yes, they could have done that, but they didn't because there 24/7 propaganda on the mainstream media and social media about covid deaths and surge in cases. All day, it's deaths, ICU units with people ventilated , experts explaining graphs , etc....

 

This is too much for the average person to handle and be able to see through because they targeted our natural fear of getting ill and losing a loved one .

 

But you used a key word in your post : "  people trusting their natural instincts" .

 

This is very important. So all of us have this gift called intuition , but our society does everything in it's power to suppress it . In covid's case , it was what I told you earlier . 24/7 media propaganda with fear mongering and doomsday so called experts telling us that we gotta wear 6 masks . Yes, most people knew and still know something is a fishy , but they see all these experts telling them it's for their own good , it's very hard to not comply .

 

Constantly getting fed with information has the side effect of humans being unable to think for themselves anymore , which we can see happening today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

I had a bet a year ago with a friend who called me a conspiracy theorist because I said they would bring in vaccine passports. Laughed at me. Mocked me. Told everyone he knows I was crazy.

 

Now, he's calling me and saying it wasn't an official bet and trying to weasel out of it.

 

I said no no arsehole. You owe me. I'm not backing down on this.

I've found that too, a lot of what I said to people last year seems to have ended up in their own personal memory hole. The ideas haven't built inside their minds, why are they so unwilling to piece together the pieces and build their own answer?And so a year later we are in the same place, doesn't feel like we have budged an inch.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1613365307234.jpg.7d5f23b60ddb63777be10212b6db79db.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/10/health/coronavirus-plague-pandemic-history.amp.html

 

Snip-it_1613365395306.jpg.d8f7af0f0d0097dce50a638e39846cd8.jpg

 

Covid is open ended. The seasonal flu has been with us forever and coven-19 is the rebranding of that transgenerational scourge on humanity. Every year at seasonal flu time they will sound the coven-19 battle cry for tighter restrictions. The plan is that coven-19 is a doorway scam. Once initiated it takes on a life of it's own. Who can stop this process now? What will it take as it's tentacles reach deeper into our private lives. What stops this sick farce is going to have to be unprecedented too.

I wonder what will  happen if any of the vaccinated will make a severe case of flu or " covid" during the flu season and ends up in ICU . What will they say then ? They got infected because of some antivaxer ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Voshka said:

Yes, they could have done that, but they didn't because there 24/7 propaganda on the mainstream media and social media about covid deaths and surge in cases. All day, it's deaths, ICU units with people ventilated , experts explaining graphs , etc....

 

This is too much for the average person to handle and be able to see through because they targeted our natural fear of getting ill and losing a loved one .

 

But you used a key word in your post : "  people trusting their natural instincts" .

 

This is very important. So all of us have this gift called intuition , but our society does everything in it's power to suppress it . In covid's case , it was what I told you earlier . 24/7 media propaganda with fear mongering and doomsday so called experts telling us that we gotta wear 6 masks . Yes, most people knew and still know something is a fishy , but they see all these experts telling them it's for their own good , it's very hard to not comply .

 

Constantly getting fed with information has the side effect of humans being unable to think for themselves anymore , which we can see happening today.

Quite agree but I'll freely admit I'm nothing special, I'm no great intellectual heavyweight.

Why is this obvious to me and you but not to our 'normal' friends and family. 

The longer it goes on it does feel like an endurance test, a game. Who can avoid making themselves ill by refusing masks, invasive harmful tests, vaccines, mental breakdown. 

Is this a form of natural selection, to 

separate people like us from the rest?  Are we being selected for a good end or a painful demise?

 

Has this process gone on for many years? False flags throughout recent history, was the true reason for these staged events to flush out people who could SEE and THINK?  Are we the targets of all this? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Voshka said:

I wonder what will  happen if any of the vaccinated will make a severe case of flu or " covid" during the flu season and ends up in ICU . What will they say then ? They got infected because of some antivaxer ?

Variant!! Lock everyone down. Covid is the alibi for everything and anything those monsters do to injure and kill us from now on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...