Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Guest Gone Fishing...
10 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

(John Overkill channel)- exposing crisis actors, agent provocateurs and staged events at Stand Up X protests, speaker's corner, etc. (Not a flat earth video)

l tried to watch both of those.
l couldn't get past 3 - 4 minutes.
Excruciatingly poor video presentations.

40 minutes ago, truth_seeker90 said:

Wake up man, we are all the universe experiencing itself, there is no christian god.

Yes, I will oppose the vaccine until they physically strap me down but please don't spread this rubbish around.

I'm not religious. But let the Christians post their Bible quotes. If we're going to beat the New World Order police state control grid, we all need to join forces. Atheist, theists, whatever, who gives a fuck. As long as you're against fascism, it doesn't matter. So a few Bible quotes here and there, even if you think it's fairytale bullshit, let it go. Focus on the true enemy.

• Like 2

Just now, Velma said:

Another sell-out multi-millionaire gatekeeper celebrity with a record to sell, trying to stay relevant and who wasn't so skeptical about corona ten months ago! Says it's been good for the earth and it's air quality.

Oh ffs!

This is what happens, I start to trust a celeb and they go Judas on me. smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Illmatic said:

so they have to get it done through deception

it also has to be done neatly and orderly. Can you imagine the state of things if there was a real plague and the dead were pilling up?! 

Our modern, 1st world systems aren't designed to cope with mass death on an industrial level. In Italy, when it was initially deployed in to the Western theatre, they had to roll out the army trucks.... with each big military truck containing only about 6 -8 coffins! bahahaaha

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Oh ffs!

This is what happens, I start to trust a celeb and they go Judas on me. smh

I heard Pitbull's spiel about Communism etc., and he sounded genuine enough, until I remembered he works for the Music Industry. Why is it only "celebrities" who have a stake in coronavirus?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

it also has to be done neatly and orderly. Can you imagine the state of things if there was a real plague and the dead were pilling up?! 

Our modern, 1st world systems aren't designed to cope with mass death on an industrial level. In Italy, when it was initially deployed in to the Western theatre, they had to roll out the army trucks.... with each big military truck containing only about 6 -8 coffins! bahahaaha

If it were a real virus. Mass death. You wouldn't need government orders and threats of jail and fines. People would lock themselves down voluntarily. The only reason you need all this bullshit is because it's fake.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Voshka said:

They need to vaccinate 70% -80% of the population before they would consider ending lockdowns. If they pull it off, they can basically safely enforce the covid passports and lock out the unvaccinated 30-20% of the people out and shame them like they are some kind of weirdos, whilst the rest will be proudly walking around showing off their covid passport as " real, true and responsible" citizens . Then they will go for the children as well this fall, most likely after Zeneca will finish their trial for their vaccine for children. All part of the plan to turn the West into  a copy of the chinese communist state.

I fear you have hit the nail on the head, in disbelief, everyday at all this

46 minutes ago, truth_seeker90 said:

Wake up man, we are all the universe experiencing itself, there is no christian god.

Yes, I will oppose the vaccine until they physically strap me down but please don't spread this rubbish around.

What is it you fear ? The truth

John 8- 32

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Velma said:

Another sell-out multi-millionaire gatekeeper celebrity with a record to sell, trying to stay relevant and who wasn't so skeptical about corona ten months ago! Says it's been good for the earth and it's air quality.

Hey Pitbull, if you have the minor sniffles, it's probably from all those skanky bitches you banged at the trashy clubs you hang out in... not from fake Covid.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

No, which is why I don't think we are likely to see a real pandemic any time soon, all the clowns pontificating about locking everything down forever would be hiding behind their sofas. Deaths will have to be very gradual and very controlled.

3 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

No, which is why I don't think we are likely to see a real pandemic any time soon, all the clowns pontificating about locking everything down forever would be hiding behind their sofas. Deaths will have to be very gradual and very controlled.

I can't remember the exact video, but David Icke makes this point very well. You need a fake virus because it gives you full control. If you unleash a real virus, you risk it getting out of control and being defined within the parameters of an actual real disease.

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I can't remember the exact video, but David Icke makes this point very well. You need a fake virus because it gives you full control. If you unleash a real virus, you risk it getting out of control and being defined within the parameters of an actual real disease.

Yep, haven't seen that particular video but I agree with him there. The elites wouldn't want to release anything that could pose a genuine threat to their lives either.

Just now, Illmatic said:

Yep, haven't seen that particular video but I agree with him there. The elites wouldn't want to release anything that could pose a genuine threat to their lives either.

I'm pretty sure he's mentioned it a few times. Most recently on his videocasts with Gareth.

1 hour ago, Illmatic said:

, all the clowns would be hiding behind their sofas. 

Exactly. The cognitive dissonance of the masses from the start was a sign we shouldn't be surprised about it this far in. Prime example being Prof. Lockdown Furg himself, skiving away for a dirty romp at the "height of the deadly outbreak"  can you imagine that limp wristed pathetically weak prat leaving his hermetically sealed residence if there was a real invisible enemy stalking London set on course to wipe out half a million people? LOL..

yet people still thought 2 + 2 = 5 then.....without a years worth of criminal, psychological terror on top of to really cement the "new-normal" conditioning in deep. 

Deaths will have to be very gradual and very controlled.

The Chinese govt knows how to play it.......the long game.

A hundred thousand or so  instantly throughout the first year as they vax us..blamed on covid.... then no doubt coded to attack individuals bodies on a nice co-ordinated manner so its barely noticed... the populace having become even more numb to people actually dying...panic is messy... its all about CONTROL for these sick cants...not money, power and CONTROL so I'd imagine they've got our genocide plans neatly sussed.

I don't think we are likely to see a real pandemic any time soon

Forgot to add to above..

I still wouldn't put it past them to release a real St Mary's Virus type poisoning of the water supply, for example, - targeting globally significant big cities.. V for V styles. .but not all at once..staggered.... and/or plunge a good chunk of the planet into a real Dark Winter... very coordinated though... for their added sick sh!ts and giggles

12 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Shakespeare had it all figured out. "All the world's a stage". Amen to that.

Dead cat strategy

Or as Boris Johnson’s second most sinister strategist (after Dominic Cummings of course) Lynton Crosby used to call it: “throwing a dead cat on the dining room table” to distract everyone.

That's exactly why they used William Shakespeare as the first male vax recipient and the reason Hancock was laughing his head off, ahem, I mean crying so sincerely on breakfast telly with his fellow thespians Peter Marsden and Suzy Reed. If people at that stage couldn't smell a rat then there was no hope of them ever waking up. Hancock metaphorically strangled the cat live on air and then threw it at people as they ate their cornflakes. The sleepy heads still didn't get it!

Just now, Outsider said:

Dead cat strategy

Or as Boris Johnson’s second most sinister strategist (after Dominic Cummings of course) Lynton Crosby used to call it: “throwing a dead cat on the dining room table” to distract everyone.

That's exactly why they used William Shakespeare as the first male vax recipient and the reason Hancock was laughing his head off, ahem, I mean crying so sincerely on breakfast telly with his fellow thespians Peter Marsden and Suzy Reed. If people at that stage couldn't smell a rat then there was no hope of them ever waking up. Hancock metaphorically strangled the cat live on air and then threw it at people as they ate their cornflakes. The sleepy heads still didn't get it!

It was pretty funny. Have to give them credit for that one. 🤣

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic