Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

A vaccine will not hinder our salvation. To say otherwise is just not biblical.

Rev 14-9

And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

2 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Evil vaccine scientist Stanley Plotkin-

I posted the full 9 hour legal hearing the other day - Attorney Aaron Siri destroys the world’s top vaccinologist, Dr. Stanley Plotkin, in a deposition in which, Dr. Plotkin describes how he and his colleagues harvested organs, hearts, eyes, tongues, etc. from hundreds of fully formed aborted fetuses for use in making their vaccines. He also admits experimenting on children in woman's prisons, orphans and the mentally disabled.

Heres the time stamp. His "work" would be Mengele's wet dream

image.png.7faf086a44aa9ebf008d8d8cc61fcd03.png

Edited by skitzorat

4 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Everytime i switch on Youtube this Bastard shows up its very annoying, he pretends to be a medical Doctor but he is not he is a Nurse , check out his cuddly toy dog it's wearing a face mask , the man isn't playing with a full deck, he probably sits at home talking to himself pretending to see Patients in his room, 

'Your dinners ready now John , won't be a minute Mother I'm dealing with a patient' 😳

Keep talking the pills John ☺️

IMG20210214135558.jpg

I know! There is something not right about this one.

Just click offensive and he'll get a strike off. First round 1 week of peace n joy.

"Informed consent is the process in which a health care provider educates a patient about the risks, benefits, and alternatives of a given procedure or intervention. The patient must be competent to make a voluntary decision about whether to undergo the procedure or intervention."

The vaccines cannot be forced upon any human being. They just want you to believe they can. We always need to remember this is a psy-op information war. There is nothing to be worried about if you can articulate your rights and don't offer so called authoritarian figures the fear they crave.  

Time to think about practicalities. Straight facts. The vaccination is said to be voluntary. This is a straight lie and untrue. Reality is those of us who don't vaccinate will be held to ransom by difficulties in employment or access to public facilities and restrictions on travel. To be honest that has the opposite effect as now I'm even more geared up to reject the idea of vaccine. The real issue for me is to be self sufficient and of course abandonment of trust in banks. I just have a strong feeling of not being allowed into any bank without my star of David insignia. As in 1939 Poland.

16 minutes ago, Velma said:

Sixty three Tory MP's from the 'Covid Recovery Group' are demanding all restrictions are removed and an end to lockdowns, when all the vulnerable groups have been vaccinated, because then there can be no further justification for the measures to remain in place. They want everything reopened... here's hoping!

Surprised it wasn't 66.  Still the sticking point remains is that those 63 MPs believe that vaccination will set us free, I'd be more encouraged if they had rather said this vaccination programme is far too rushed and risky and we must stop it, unlock and get back to our 'normal' lives.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

"Informed consent is the process in which a health care provider educates a patient about the risks, benefits, and alternatives of a given procedure or intervention. The patient must be competent to make a voluntary decision about whether to undergo the procedure or intervention."

The vaccines cannot be forced upon any human being. They just want you to believe they can. We always need to remember this is a psy-op information war. There is nothing to be worried about if you can articulate your rights and don't offer so called authoritarian figures the fear they crave.  

I believe this is correct.

Someone tell me if it isn't.

This is from The Parliamentary Assembly of the European Council which the UK is still a member of. 

Take a look at Resolution 2361, especially 7.3 with respect to vaccines.

7.3.1 'ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves' 

7.3.2 'ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated'.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Youtube says:

Dr. John Campbell 

Hello Everyone, My name is John Campbell and I am a retired Nurse Teacher and A and E nurse based in England. I also do some teaching in Asia and Africa when time permits. These videos are to help students to learn the background to all forms of health care. My PhD focused on the development of open learning resources for nurses nationally and internationally.

Linkedin says

Doctor of Philosophy Ph.D - Teaching bioscience in national and international nurse education.

One of those "Drs" 

Still, a step up from Whoopi Goldbergs, "Dr. [Jill] Biden Would Be A Great Surgeon General.". 😂

I think his use of Dr is illegal. Let's strike him off.

Come to think of it... do you think he's GMP from the old forum? He's a retired nurse teacher who belongs to a lodge of some kind.

47 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Esoterically speaking now; love, compassion and 'light' are our only weapons against them. As much as it pains me to write this only real unconditional love, forgiveness and unconditional acceptance will enable us to win this war. We cannot win this spiritual war by fighting with hate, despite the rage inside.🤬

23 minutes ago, Voshka said:

They are all worried about their political careers . They know if they say something " wrong" they are out ...  

Why do you think the house of commons is always so empty? This is arguably the biggest crisis in our history and all you see is a handful of masked MPs sat in there looking rather bored. Where is the passion and urgency from our representatives? This is their opportunity to lead, debate and steer us out of this mess.

Another thing I can't fathom is during this crisis why haven't they used an empty arena so that every single MP could be present on a daily basis to discuss, argue and debate in a purpose built covid secure environment. I would consider them to be the most essential workers.

I suppose I know the answers to my own questions and it is impossible to get 600 people to blindly follow a set agenda. A full, passionate debating chamber would not allow this torture to continue.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

I know outsider, It isn't fair, but God only recognizes us by our DNA/Blood. Satan knows this, so if your DNA becomes contaminated that's it for you or anyone, You've more or less chosen your side.

When Cain killed Able God said to Cain, 'where is your brother, I hear his blood crying out to me', 

Surely God will judge your life by your actions and not your DNA? , the body is not eternal like your soul , 

It's not your body that will be judged.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

It does seem that way. But wouldn't they want to kill the more intelligent of the useless eaters? What would be their thinking? 

First they need to get rid of the majority of the dumbest.

Then think about how to cook the rest of us.

1 hour ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Out of likes.

They are desperate to get everyone vaccinated and they must have a reason for this , it's all very Sinister, 

What event is about to happen, are they gonna use biological weapons on us and blame Russia , China or is it something else ?

I can't help but think we are missing some vital piece of info that only the PTB and some of their pivotal minions have access to. The lack of dissent or rebellion in their ranks is remarkable. What do they know is coming that we don't?

They are keeping China, Russia and Iran occupied and distracted with false accusations and sanctions but that only seem to be a smokescreen behind which something else is occurring. Something they have a deadline to meet injecting as many of us as they possibly can with gene-altering injections in the shortest time possible.

Their narrative is simplistic and full of holes and they don't care. However their narrative so widespread across all media with exactly the same messages that it's working to a large degree. There does seem to be an increasing air of deranged desperation in their efforts to jab us (with the exception of Kill and Killinda and Fauci).

I do wish they would just tell us openly and honestly what is really going on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

It does seem that way. But wouldn't they want to kill the more intelligent of the useless eaters? What would be their thinking? 

I think a lot of our brightest were purged during the world wars, probably part of the reason we're in this mess.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

Worth while perhaps to look at the Poundland court case. Can't recall the name of the girl and her lawyer. They took the UK Government to the European Court Of Human rights over the issue of unpaid forcef labour (for benefits) Don't want to get long-winded but Duncan Smith tried to win this case by retroactively changing the law. This after two defeats in the EU Court. My point? I tend to be very cynical over the idea the law is a reliable mechanism to protect us. Politicians aren't to be trusted. Sure, they are not going to openly state you must in most cases have the vaccine. They will instead allow or encourage employers to dismiss employees who aren't vaccinated. All sorts of basic movements may be restricted. My own reaction to this will be self-sufficiency as far as it can be accomplished. No Government will ever dictate what pharmaceuticals I risk using. Even more so when it doesn't protect others whether you have it or not.

Edited by Shining-one

2 hours ago, BridgeBuilder said:

I think his use of Dr is illegal. Let's strike him off.

Come to think of it... do you think he's GMP from the old forum? He's a retired nurse teacher who belongs to a lodge of some kind.

He's certainly using his title as "Dr" in a misleading way...one could argue.

GMP from old forum..dunno I only joined this site in December sorry.

1 minute ago, BridgeBuilder said:

First they need to get rid of the majority of the dumbest.

Then think about how to cook the rest of us.

Risky strategy though be

2 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I can't help but think we are missing some vital piece of info that only the PTB and some of their pivotal minions have access to. The lack of dissent or rebellion in their ranks is remarkable. What do they know is coming that we don't?

They are keeping China, Russia and Iran occupied and distracted with false accusations and sanctions but that only seem to be a smokescreen behind which something else is occurring. Something they have a deadline to meet injecting as many of us as they possibly can with gene-altering injections in the shortest time possible.

Their narrative is simplistic and full of holes and they don't care. However their narrative so widespread across all media with exactly the same messages that it's working to a large degree. There does seem to be an increasing air of deranged desperation in their efforts to jab us (with the exception of Kill and Killinda and Fauci).

I do wish they would just tell us openly and honestly what is really going on

I wish that too, that's why it is torturing me so much, it's a Kafkaesque nightmare. They have our heads in a vice and every minute they seem to tighten it a little more. This is a test to see who can withstand the pressure. 

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

I've learnt to see through him and regard him as 

But if God isn't fair, kind and welcoming, then surely he is no different from Satan. How can an individual be redeemed if he is forcibly held down and injected against his will. Why can't God recognise he had no choice and it happened against the individual will. Surely if the world is cruel (which it is) then the creator must also be cruel for designing it that way?

Especially children. That's what I never understood about the religious "free will" argument. How can a child under MK Ultra mind control be considered to be acting with free will?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I posted the full 9 hour legal hearing the other day - Attorney Aaron Siri destroys the world’s top vaccinologist, Dr. Stanley Plotkin, in a deposition in which, Dr. Plotkin describes how he and his colleagues harvested organs, hearts, eyes, tongues, etc. from hundreds of fully formed aborted fetuses for use in making their vaccines. He also admits experimenting on children in woman's prisons, orphans and the mentally disabled.

Heres the time stamp. His "work" would be Mengele's wet dream

image.png.7faf086a44aa9ebf008d8d8cc61fcd03.png

Thanks, out of likes. Disturbing interview.

1 minute ago, Not Thoth said:

Especially children. That's what I never understood about the religious "free will" argument. How can a child under MK Ultra mind control be considered to be acting with free will?

Agree, and imagine a scenario where a devoutly religious person ends up in a care home suffering from dementia, and without any choice is given the vaccine...ends up in hell. They'd feel a little cheated by God.

• Like 1