Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Fuking perverts everywhere.

Wish someone would hack Morgan's phone and browsing history and wikileaks it.

Birds of a feather.

Talking of phone hacking didn't the cunt Morgan once do that?

A dead girl's phone IIRC.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

Sadly yes, anyone who has this mark of the beast will feel the wrath of God for all eternity.

But that's a very cruel, harsh God, surely if people have been tricked or don't have the mental capacity to comprehend what is happening they can't be condemned forever?

3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

We shall abolish the orgasm. O'Brien 1984. 

After all the orgasm is the driver of all life, nature's way of ensuring the continuation of the species.

Yep that's a line that often gets forgotten. And what did we see or are seeing people not allowed to go and see partners etc etc. Telling us our best sexual partner is ourselves. 

Think the victorians had it a little bit right. Not the shame and taboo. But the agenda of secualising everything and sexualising kids is becomes more apparent. 

I like clever little innuendos but i do think if its slightly hidden, and remains naughty, or dirty it makes it more exciting. Talking about sex all the time or people being made to feel confotable with it to me  desensitises it. But perhaps thats my own neurosis speaking. Perhaps the french have it right they seem to have a bit more of a grownup view about sex. 

They would demolish it if they could i am certain of that. 

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

They want to torture the more intelligent first. It gives them more sick pleasure that way

But aren't they intelligent themselves? Surely they would have an affinity with similarly intelligent people? 

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Talking of phone hacking didn't the cunt Morgan once do that?

A dead girl's phone IIRC.

He was Senior Editor of The Daily Mirror for a decade, throughout the YEARS the phone hacking scandals were played out - all those tabloid gutter press were embroiled in it; dead people, fallen soldiers families, celebrities, no one was safe. A whistle blower said that pr!ck knew damn well what was going on.

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

What there is to work for is the building of a large body of unvaccinated people who are going to force a standoff with this corrupt government

You would think so but.... this behavioural trend is already in place.

You get together to complain, and your request goes on deaf ear. If they'd listened and followed the law, Assange wouldn't be in jail right now. There are so many people dwp said they would pay, yet no payment and complaints disappear into aether as if you don't exist. No need for digital currency, it's already happening. And so many petition have been signed, yet nothing happens because it gets deleted. You need to wake up Captain Mac. We need another approach. Sombody mentioned about the Common law court, but will it ever? The problem with the Common law supporters is that they only say they will and nothing happens either.

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

But that's a very cruel, harsh God, surely if people have been tricked or don't have the mental capacity to comprehend what is happening they can't be condemned forever?

I know outsider, It isn't fair, but God only recognizes us by our DNA/Blood. Satan knows this, so if your DNA becomes contaminated that's it for you or anyone, You've more or less chosen your side.

When Cain killed Able God said to Cain, 'where is your brother, I hear his blood crying out to me', 

2 hours ago, Outsider said:

But aren't they intelligent themselves? Surely they would have an affinity with similarly intelligent people? 

They don't know empathy. Its as if its been deleted.

Either through ritualistic childhood trauma or by accident/genetics of birth. 

Strictly biologically speaking their neural pathways or synapses aren't wired like you and I. The neurochemicals/neurotransmitters  that create the firing of messages in our brains doesn't work in the same manner as normal humans. Sure they get "high" from dopamine but their 'feel good' factors are wired up-the-fk! - the whole section of the brain which maps/computes "feeling" "compassion" "love" "empathy" with doing nice things and empathy is "damaged." and is rewired to other areas we normies brains wouldn't associate with 'pleasure' - child rape and torture, (both physical and pyschological) for example. They get off on doing harm because their brains are mapped that way, biologically speaking.

And I don't say 'damaged' as if its some excuse for these sick cants.

Esoterically speaking now; love, compassion and 'light' are our only weapons against them. As much as it pains me to write this only real unconditional love, forgiveness and unconditional acceptance will enable us to win this war. We cannot win this spiritual war by fighting with hate, despite the rage inside.🤬

And I don't mean to sound like some fuking Buddha under a tree either! 🙃

1 minute ago, allymisfit said:

He is one of the most evil out there. Makes me puke..

I've learnt to see through him and regard him as 

1 minute ago, alexa said:

I know outsider, It isn't fair, but God only recognizes us by our DNA/Blood. Satan knows this, so if your DNA becomes contaminated that's it for you or anyone, You've more or less chosen your side.

When Cain killed Able God said to Cain, 'where is your brother, I hear his blood crying out to me', 

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

But if God isn't fair, kind and welcoming, then surely he is no different from Satan. How can an individual be redeemed if he is forcibly held down and injected against his will. Why can't God recognise he had no choice and it happened against the individual will. Surely if the world is cruel (which it is) then the creator must also be cruel for designing it that way?

One needs to eat food in order to live, that’s basic, otherwise, you die of starvation. Therefore, a government minister who advocates banning access to food, for any reason, is inciting mass murder. If we don’t comply with their mandates, they will make them compulsory and detain “refuseniks” for the Soylent Green, served up at Gates Motel, to those with jabs.

If that does not demonstrate the level of malevolence the ‘global elite’ has for humanity, what will?

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

They don't know empathy. Its as if its been deleted.

Either through ritualistic childhood trauma or by accident/genetics of birth. 

Strictly biologically speaking their neural pathways or synapses aren't wired like you and I. The neurochemicals/neurotransmitters  that create the firing of messages in our brains doesn't work in the same manner as normal humans. Sure they get "high" from dopamine but their 'feel good' factors are wired up-the-fk! - the whole section of the brain which maps/computes "feeling" "compassion" "love" "empathy" with doing nice things and empathy is "damaged." and is rewired to other areas we normies brains wouldn't associate with 'pleasure' - child rape and torture, (both physical and pyschological) for example. They get off on doing harm because their brains are mapped that way, biologically speaking.

And I don't say 'damaged' as if its some excuse for these sick cants.

Esoterically speaking now; love, compassion and 'light' are our only weapons against them. As much as it pains me to write this only real unconditional love, forgiveness and unconditional acceptance will enable us to win this war. We cannot win this spiritual war by fighting with hate, despite the rage inside.🤬

And I don't mean to sound like some fuking Buddha under a tree either! 🙃

How could it be so widespread though? Take the house of commons how is it possible that every single person in there has not got a shred of empathy?  They aren't stupid people and I can't believe that there isn't at least a small group of people in there who feel this is wrong, so so wrong. 

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Of course not. This lockdown might be 'eased' but it is not ending any time soon.

Remember, this one started beginning of January and was supposed to be 'only for six weeks' until mid-February. Which is round about now.

All the government are doing is giving people 'false hope' and then they find a way to 'crush' those hopes, classic psychological abuse techniques.

They need to vaccinate 70% -80% of the population before they would consider ending lockdowns. If they pull it off, they can basically safely enforce the covid passports and lock out the unvaccinated 30-20% of the people out and shame them like they are some kind of weirdos, whilst the rest will be proudly walking around showing off their covid passport as " real, true and responsible" citizens . Then they will go for the children as well this fall, most likely after Zeneca will finish their trial for their vaccine for children. All part of the plan to turn the West into  a copy of the chinese communist state.

Edited by Voshka

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

But if God isn't fair, kind and welcoming, then surely he is no different from Satan

The difference between God & Satan is that God doesn't lie. He never has and never will. God tells it the way It's going to be. after all he is the boss.

Any way as not to derail this thread, it's best we get back to the subject at hand.:classic_biggrin:

20 minutes ago, alexa said:

God is always fair. Also forgiveness is always on the table. We are all sinners. All from the line of Adam. If not for Jesus we would all be doomed, and we all deserve damnation. Recognise Jesus and you will be saved. A vaccine will not hinder our salvation. To say otherwise is just not biblical.

12 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I've learnt to see through him and regard him as 

But if God isn't fair, kind and welcoming, then surely he is no different from Satan. How can an individual be redeemed if he is forcibly held down and injected against his will. Why can't God recognise he had no choice and it happened against the individual will. Surely if the world is cruel (which it is) then the creator must also be cruel for designing it that way?

Yes, like the children of pro vaxxer parents who don't get a choice (or access to unbiased information) no matter how intelligent they are.

4 minutes ago, Outsider said:

How could it be so widespread though? Take the house of commons how is it possible that every single person in there has not got a shred of empathy?  They aren't stupid people and I can't believe that there isn't at least a small group of people in there who feel this is wrong, so so wrong. 

Sixty three Tory MP's from the 'Covid Recovery Group' are demanding all restrictions are removed and an end to lockdowns, when all the vulnerable groups have been vaccinated, because then there can be no further justification for the measures to remain in place. They want everything reopened... here's hoping!

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

They are all worried about their political careers . They know if they say something " wrong" they are out ...  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outsider said:

Its global. Typically people of that persuasion are naturally drawn to positions of power where they can wield their will upon others - think middle management types. If you're outside of certain bloodlines you will be picked up through the Secret Societies and the likes who are always on the look out to foster new "talent" - think acts of initiation into fraternities at Eton/Yale Universities - then you're poll-vaulted into higher positions.

On top of that they have ways of blackmailing you to act to the global satanic agenda - think Jeffrey Epstein filming the influential in compromising positions with under age girls and children.

And finally, the noble of character usually steer clear from such toxic environments because its not conducive  to their own souls worth. And/Or they get harassed and shamed out through all manner of deceitful hateful spiteful practices - we wouldn't know the half of it.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

A vaccine will not hinder our salvation. To say otherwise is just not biblical.

Rev 14-9

And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.