Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 minutes ago, The Andernovian said:

For you need educating! However who had the soap prior to him handling it and which part of their anatomy had they used it on?

He said ' I have been out touching dirty things ' .....Naughty man 

16 minutes ago, The Andernovian said:

For you need educating! However who had the soap prior to him handling it and which part of their anatomy had they used it on?

He did say he was out touching dirty things........

Kinky !

235397-48f8d90fe0f9bd305bb5e1446832e6f4.gif

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

Unbelievable how they trying to control people and very subcontiously suggest how we should feel, think and act.

I just noticed the small print on this poster “friendship isn’t a vaccine. please keep your distance” this is a pure manipulation of masses making them believe that some cocktail of harmful chemicals is more important and trustworthy than friends and loved ones. Just for the collection I attached another poster I really dislike -“ act like you ve got it “ - I know for sure that All I have is a healthy body , sane and critical mind and will never be a product of mass hypnosis for the purpose of inducing fear and total obiedience.

Just finished reading this interview https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/breaking-covid-trance-how-irish-people-were-psychologically-manipulated . They are talking about Neurolonguistic programming and narssitic relationships , in this case on a macro level such as government with society.

Seeing these posters and advert messages about staying at home etc on the radio or tv corroborates the observations and conclusions made during the interview.

710FF81A-A4E1-4462-90DB-55A2FC4E30B0.jpeg

• Like 3

FLASH: I've been putting off hard decisions but the question to be addressed is is our money safe? I have no wish to draw all my savings out of the bank as it's not the safest measure. However, I find now that vaccine passports will soon prevent us entering public buildings to conduct our business. This is being discussed. As I'm flatly refusing any vaccine I can no longer shrug off the impact of all this virus hysteria. Just not feeling savings are safe at this time. I think it's getting so out of control it would be foolish to assume we will be free to function as normal. Last time I did go to my bank I had a hard job getting through the door as it was supervised.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alexa said:

It's coming. The idea is under serious consideration.

Dominic Raab says 'vaccine passports' COULD be needed to get into pubs or supermarkets in the UK despite the government insisting they will only be used for foreign travel

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9259043/Dominic-Raab-says-vaccine-passports-used-inside-UK.html

Read "we're currently working with the intelligence agencies and psychological behavioural scientists to come up with the best script for pushing the Overton Window that sounds completely reasonable to the vaxed sheeple"

149630835_10164964919470360_3488109093087356839_o.jpg.e9e19c917ad9c80017b96c753569086b.jpg

2 hours ago, Dotty said:

Unbelievable how they trying to control people and very subcontiously suggest how we should feel, think and act.

I just noticed the small print on this poster “friendship isn’t a vaccine. please keep your distance” this is a pure manipulation of masses making them believe that some cocktail of harmful chemicals is more important and trustworthy than friends and loved ones. Just for the collection I attached another poster I really dislike -“ act like you ve got it “ - I know for sure that All I have is a healthy body , sane and critical mind and will never be a product of mass hypnosis for the purpose of inducing fear and total obiedience.

Just finished reading this interview https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/breaking-covid-trance-how-irish-people-were-psychologically-manipulated . They are talking about Neurolonguistic programming and narssitic relationships , in this case on a macro level such as government with society.

Seeing these posters and advert messages about staying at home etc on the radio or tv corroborates the observations and conclusions made during the interview.

710FF81A-A4E1-4462-90DB-55A2FC4E30B0.jpeg

Honestly Breaks my heart😥

image.png.4871b1c5ab2e9e03958e0e575ea973f3.png

2 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

The vaccine passport will be needed for pubs, restaurants, sports events, concerts, supermarkets, basically everything. 

Sky news had a virtual studio debate with the vaccine Sinister Nadhim Zahawi and the presenter asked the studio audience ' Hands up who thinks the vaccine passport should be mandatory? The majority said Yes and the presenter said to Zahawi ' Looks like your gonna have to change your policy ' 

We all know that it's always been his policy to bring out vaccine passports all his crap saying we wont introduce Vaccine passports is bullshit , the man is a Liar .

9 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I haven't seen many people on this thread that don't get it.

It's in our faces.

Yeah I think we all get it, sometimes I wish I didn't but it's probably going to be a nastier shock for those who are still managing to live in blissful ignorance even now. We are more mentally prepared.

In terms of the media, even alternative media, the problem is if you start talking about shady plots and eugenicist agendas you might get acclaim from very niche groups but you're going to get shut down and kicked off everything very very quickly.

Don't know how many are familiar with him but Ryan Dawson on ANC report is a good example, he doesn't even go particularly far with it, he's tried to play the game but he's been de-platformed from almost everything. You have to be very careful what you say because even if you are talking about supremacist groups you are going to get labelled a racist and kicked off everything before you know it.

2 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Sky news had a virtual studio debate with the vaccine Sinister Nadhim Zahawi and the presenter asked the studio audience ' Hands up who thinks the vaccine passport should be mandatory? The majority said Yes and the presenter said to Zahawi ' Looks like your gonna have to change your policy ' 

We all know that it's always been his policy to bring out vaccine passports all his crap saying we wont introduce Vaccine passports is bullshit , the man is a Liar .

They are all lying evil scumbags the lot of them 😠

• Like 1

Anyone noticing a trend yet?

Bojo is Gaslighting us AGAIN

saying he hopes lockdown to end soon.

Like all his bullcrap pronouncements expect another unexpected lockdown shortly after due to a magical variant appearing.

All designed to rile us up just like suggesting no armcandy passport no food.

They want a revolt to justify the army on the streets,battering heads like the kops do to nonBLM protests.

How to put a monkey wrench in their plans is relatively easy if enough folks wake up and STOP AQUIESCING AND

STOP COMPLYING.

...TAKE OFF THE MASK, 

STAND IN YOUR SOVEREIGNTY AND HELP

INSPIRE A QUIET REVOLT....

Edited by Foggy Dewhurst
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

About time someone called your Bullsh*t Bluff, Piers. How many murdered and deceased people and their families phones were hacked? An actual number, plus the entire list of victims, celeb or otherwise - by your own admission, you would know being the responsible, "responsible" person/citizen.

PS. On a personal note, how'd it feel to fail spectacularly in the US and run home with your tail between your legs? 

Edited by skitzorat

31 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

FLASH: I've been putting off hard decisions but the question to be addressed is is our money safe? I have no wish to draw all my savings out of the bank as it's not the safest measure. However, I find now that vaccine passports will soon prevent us entering public buildings to conduct our business. This is being discussed. As I'm flatly refusing any vaccine I can no longer shrug off the impact of all this virus hysteria. Just not feeling savings are safe at this time. I think it's getting so out of control it would be foolish to assume we will be free to function as normal. Last time I did go to my bank I had a hard job getting through the door as it was supervised.

dfghj.jpg.010d4b58f46cbcd5c0f8ff23cc61277e.jpg

2 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Morgan is a talking Anus he reminds me of the tv presenter from V for Vendetta. I wonder who is paying Morgan ?

tumblr_nxcs10dpnt1rpt61io6_500.gif

I bet Morgan showers in a room full of mirrors too.

I don't like to put power behind words both spoken and written, but that man has caused SO much harm to individuals and society at large I hope he meets his Maker slowly and painfully.

• Like 1

Domestic injection passports to buy food in shops? Next it will be needed to access healthcare and benefits. After that will be tagging for the non-injected, like offenders.

What the f#ck is in these chemical cocktails that they are so single-mindedly focussed on poisoning every single person with them. 

Many of the rationales and theories offered, at least those I've come across, can explain elements of the profit and power benefits to certain individuals, companies and organisations, but none have yet explained what is the imperative behind injecting every single person with these drugs and why they are hell bent on it being done so rapidly. 

I've said it before that they appear to be working to a strict deadline and have abandoned being civilized about it. What event is about to happen?

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
  • Like 2