Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2866

  • oddsnsods

    2319

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2186

  • SimonTV

    1988

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

 

"Adverse reactions reported in  a clinical  trial  following  administration  of  the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine include  pain at the injection  site,  fatigue,  headache, myalgia,  arthralgia,  chills, nausea/vomiting,  axillary  swelling/tenderness,  fever, swelling  at the injection  site, and erythema at the injection  s ite. (See Full EUA Prescribing Information) Additional adverse  reactions,  some  of  which  may  be  serious,  may  become  apparent  with  more  widespread use of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine."

 

MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE

https://www.fda.gov/media/144637/download

image.png.6ad2b6f40e82d76b0306303858e2afa6.png 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zArk said:

i think we have to wait 2 years, then a court order, then discover the study data was accidentally destroyed

 

It's amazing (no not really, society is mass retarded) how no one sees a problem with the drug companies running their own trials and then just telling us to trust them on their findings.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Adverse reactions following the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine that have been reported in clinical trials include injection site pain, fatigue, headache, muscle pain, chills, joint pain, fever, injection site swelling, injection site redness, nausea, malaise, and lymphadenopathy (see Full EUA Prescribing Information).  Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, have been reported following the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine during mass vaccination outside of clinical trials. Additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine."

 

FDA info

https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Has he watched David Icke's videos on PCR testing fraud, etc?

HA I highly doubt the yankie-doodle 70+ yo life long US Marine has even heard of David Icke! lol If he's so scared of the con-vid, he's bought the lie hook, line and sinker. That was my point of my post. Sadly it seems an overwhelming majority of the many decent, hardworking, smart Americans  have.. and they're lining up for Bill Gates Satan Juice. Same goes for the everyone everywhere it would seem. Fk me they're signing their infant children up to it! Its so criminal I have to come here so I don't mentally implode with anger and despair.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

HA I highly doubt the yankie-doodle 70+ yo life long US Marine has even heard of David Icke! lol If he's so scared of the con-vid, he's bought the lie hook, line and sinker. That was my point of my post. Sadly it seems an overwhelming majority of the many decent, hardworking, smart Americans  have.. and they're lining up for Bill Gates Satan Juice. Same goes for the everyone everywhere it would seem. Fk me they're signing their infant children up to it! Its so criminal I have to come here so I don't mentally implode with anger and despair.

 

Australia is the same mate. Disaster level mass retardation of the population.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kestrel said:

I cannot deal with this bullshit anymore.

 

I work in a care home. My LFT test is negative, yet my PCR test tests as positive.  I have the uptmost care for the residents, and yet I am treated as a criminal. My only crime is removing my mask for a split second due to difficulty breathing. I inform my employer of this, and yet they request an enquiry must he persued. I love the residents I look after, but I cannot put up with this bullshit anymore. They also accuse me of not wearing a mask when I shop. Based on the fact that I have an excemption lanyard that a friend gave me which has been witnessed in my place of work.

I hear you :( I really do.

 

Care homes went nuts when all this is started. I packed in my job due to it all. Not my best move in terms of finances, but I couldn't take it anymore. Mentally it has helped tremendously.

 

A colleague of mine accidentally took something out of someone's room and put it in the communal area as she had thought they had been cleaned, but they hadn't. She was suspended! It was absolutely horrific! They're treating staff so badly.

Yet, the home manager let her friend come in and visit his mum (no one else was allowed in. But if you're friends with management, you get all the bonuses!!). Bloody double standards!!!

 

Care is a wonderful job, I really do miss it.

 

But there is a lot of bullpoop going on there these days.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kestrel said:

I cannot deal with this bullshit anymore.

 

I work in a care home. My LFT test is negative, yet my PCR test tests as positive.

 

Secret file on Christian Drosten – the German virologist who is responsible for the PCR test ‘Covid’ protocol

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=60142a8852abee1492b8bbbf

 

The Great PCR Scam - David Icke Talks To Lou Collins

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=601131c40ebe370ef9e1901f

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

I hear you :( I really do.

 

Care homes went nuts when all this is started. I packed in my job due to it all. Not my best move in terms of finances, but I couldn't take it anymore. Mentally it has helped tremendously.

 

A colleague of mine accidentally took something out of someone's room and put it in the communal area as she had thought they had been cleaned, but they hadn't. She was suspended! It was absolutely horrific! They're treating staff so badly.

Yet, the home manager let her friend come in and visit his mum (no one else was allowed in. But if you're friends with management, you get all the bonuses!!). Bloody double standards!!!

 

Care is a wonderful job, I really do miss it.

 

But there is a lot of bullpoop going on there these days.

 

Just wait till the vaccine starts ripping through the care homes on a wider scale. That should start waking some of the staff up.

 

CDC Admits Massive Number Of Old People Dying After Taking COVID Vaccines

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=60259a0fd7e6630024f38b8a

 

Governments Admit COVID-19 a Cover for Depopulation Program

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=602882e7c30f83054f0b26f7

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Just wait till the vaccine starts ripping through the care homes on a wider scale. That should start waking some of the staff up.

 

CDC Admits Massive Number Of Old People Dying After Taking COVID Vaccines

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=60259a0fd7e6630024f38b8a

 

Governments Admit COVID-19 a Cover for Depopulation Program

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=602882e7c30f83054f0b26f7

It's started happening already...:(

"But it's the other strain_, they say!! Or "the 2nd vaccine hasn't been delivered, so they don't have protection."

 

They always spout crap to cover their backs....even before CV! Oh the things I saw...

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, allymisfit said:

It's started happening already...:(

"But it's the other strain_, they say!! Or "the 2nd vaccine hasn't been delivered, so they don't have protection."

 

They always spout crap to cover their backs....even before CV! Oh the things I saw...

 

They have their arses perfectly covered. As always,.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Australia is the same mate. Disaster level mass retardation of the population.

NZ is not helped by this highly respected woke ex news presenter, Alison Mau, and her hideous article I just read. - I think she's originally Australian actually.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300228845/the-messy-collision-of-vaccine-hope-and-talkback-misinformation

 

Bold type my emphasis.

OPINION: It looks like we'll be vaccinated by the end of the year - those of us who believe in science, that is.

On Friday, a little ahead of a previous promised schedule, the government announced it will be just a week before the first New Zealanders - border workers - will begin offering their upper arms for a tiny jab, and take the first step to joining the unicorn group of around 160 million people worldwide, who have received at least the first dose.

This is cause for celebration. 

As University of Otago’s Professor Michael Baker said on Friday, it will also reduce the chance of slip-ups at the border and MIQ leading to the virus getting out into the community. He described it as the "defensive wall around New Zealand."

After the border workers, health workers. The New Zealand Nurses Organisation was upbeat, too, saying it expected uptake to be "pretty good" because on the whole, nurses were well-informed.

 

The inference was that for those (like nurses) who have been paying attention to legitimate and trustworthy sources, there is nothing to fear and much to gain from this new, but safe and effective, vaccine.

Statistics show vaccine hesitancy (idiocy?) particular to the Covid-19 options has fluctuated since the vaccine first emerged as a tangible option late last year.

There is strong and mounting evidence the vaccine is safe, and very little to say it's not. 

 

 

This woman is highly respected within the NZ mainstream and people will take her words as gospel. I can't decided whether she's deliberately LYING or actually believes what she's says and will line up and take the real shot herself?!

 

Either way when they [carehomes first I assume] naturally start dropping like flies like they have EVERYWHERE else there will be no blaming it on covid here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

NZ is not helped by this highly respected woke ex news presenter, Alison Mau, and her hideous article I just read. - I think she's originally Australian actually.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300228845/the-messy-collision-of-vaccine-hope-and-talkback-misinformation

 

Bold type my emphasis.

OPINION: It looks like we'll be vaccinated by the end of the year - those of us who believe in science, that is.

On Friday, a little ahead of a previous promised schedule, the government announced it will be just a week before the first New Zealanders - border workers - will begin offering their upper arms for a tiny jab, and take the first step to joining the unicorn group of around 160 million people worldwide, who have received at least the first dose.

This is cause for celebration. 

As University of Otago’s Professor Michael Baker said on Friday, it will also reduce the chance of slip-ups at the border and MIQ leading to the virus getting out into the community. He described it as the "defensive wall around New Zealand."

After the border workers, health workers. The New Zealand Nurses Organisation was upbeat, too, saying it expected uptake to be "pretty good" because on the whole, nurses were well-informed.

 

The inference was that for those (like nurses) who have been paying attention to legitimate and trustworthy sources, there is nothing to fear and much to gain from this new, but safe and effective, vaccine.

Statistics show vaccine hesitancy (idiocy?) particular to the Covid-19 options has fluctuated since the vaccine first emerged as a tangible option late last year.

There is strong and mounting evidence the vaccine is safe, and very little to say it's not. 

 

 

This woman is highly respected within the NZ mainstream and people will take her words as gospel. I can't decided whether she's deliberately LYING or actually believes what she's says and will line up and take the real shot herself?!

 

Either way when they [carehomes first I assume] naturally start dropping like flies like they have EVERYWHERE else there will be no blaming it on covid here.

Condescending bitch. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@wingwang Thanks - a hefty update at deagel ! very doom and gloom.

 

Ultimately they would have us believe they are doing all this for our own good because the earths hydrocarbon resources are depleting or so they would have us believe. 

 

This is the reasoning behind the fake great reset, behind fake CAGW, behind fake recessions and fake depressions, fake pandemics and fake wars fake economics and so forth. 

Fake educators, fake government, fake authority, fake scarcity, fake culture. 

The parasite class are masterfakers.

 

The myth of so called fossil fuel origins is where all this pandemic/Cagw/recession crap ultimately leads.

A thread on abiotic/abiogenic theory might be a reasonable idea and tie in well with alt energy solutions. (havent searched yet)

 

No mention of viable solutions by any of these fuckers fakers.  They want destruction & control as they always have.

Hemp oil - Everyone could grow hemp on spare land and not effect global food production. High calorific value comparable to conventional HC's

Hydrogen economy - frequency modulated electrolysis -viable?

Electromagnetic universe - earth is a giant capacitor - Tesla inspired many solutions for capturing/collecting electromagnetic energy from the atmosphere. 

Magnetic motor design - highly suppressed and obfuscated topic.

or that kerogens can be industrially manufactured!

 

If anyone comes across an electronic pdf version of "the deep hot biosphere" by Thomas Gold, please make the link available in the books section.

Not that I attach great authenticity to the book as Gold plagiarised Russian Abiogenic theory of hydrocarbons but much of the rationale is sound, plus its easy to comprehend.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Condescending bitch. 

my sentiments EXACTLY...I rarely read mainstream media, but due to our snap lockdown restricts that have come into force tonight I thought I'd brave it... and then clicked on that article. Im still furious at the level of condescension more so than the lies.

 

those of us who believe in science, that is.

vaccine hesitancy (idiocy?) 

 

F you Alison.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

my sentiments EXACTLY...I rarely read mainstream media, but due to our snap lockdown restricts that have come into force tonight I thought I'd brave it... and then clicked on that article. Im still furious at the level of condescension more so than the lies.

 

those of us who believe in science, that is.

vaccine hesitancy (idiocy?) 

 

F you Alison.

Those were the exact excerpts that caught my eyes whilst reading that. These people aren't open to honest and informed debate. They just want to shut the opposition down and cancel culture. Its ok, people like her will be finished once this is over and it will end. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alexa said:

 

If he's had the jab then, Yes, but if the mutant covid hits, who knows with this lot of script writers who are told what to write by these mason's ?

One good thing about these soaps, is, we can see the way they want the masses to think & we should think the opposite.

 

No wonder they call it programming.

 

Predictive programming too - like The Simpsons , Family Guy and American Dad. It must  be something to do with the dark humour of the Masons/Illuminati/etc because they use seemingly innocuous vehicles to announce planned future events.

 

On a similar note, I'm expecting some word-play, some sly connection between the vaccine names and the 'variant Covid' names, to indicate to the cognoscenti that these are just about the same.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

OPINION: It looks like we'll be vaccinated by the end of the year - those of us who believe in voodoo, that is.

 

There!

Fixed it for you ( with apologies to voodoo practitioners for comparing them to Covid nutters).

 

I don't believe any of this rot, and I'd guess that I've reached a far higher educational level in this area than this know nothing minor NWO hireling.

Edited by pete675
addition
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Those were the exact excerpts that caught my eyes whilst reading that. These people aren't open to honest and informed debate. They just want to shut the opposition down and cancel culture. Its ok, people like her will be finished once this is over and it will end. 

Fk  you Alison, you condescending bitch.

 

I believe strongly in the SCIENTIFIC METHOD - thank you very much. ie continually questioning - which seems to have been banned for this particular 'scientific' experiment, only the voices of Big Pharma and the WHO-approved talking heads opinion seem to be allowed - which is questionable in itself.. science by its very nature is never "settled".

 

I refuse to be some blind devotee, pledging allegiance to men in white lab coats. - And no I don't believe the figures, the faces, the money or the agenda behind it. Not everyone has forgotten recent history.

 

Aside from other falsehoods in your article, there is NOT "strong and mounting evidence the vaccine is safe, and very little to say it's not." There's actually a huge amount of evidence this shot is causing damage and death to tens of thousands of people all around the world and that's just the short term.
 
Its not a vax by definition and how f-ing dare you assume someone who doesn't want to be part of ONGOING CLINICAL TRIAL is an idiot. Due to your over inflated influence you will have the blood and tears of many kiwis on your hands. It will no doubt start in the care homes, like it has overseas, and there's no covid here to hide them dropping like flies. <end rant>
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Velma said:

The yoga community is under attack for promoting a holistic approach to life, which inevitably includes opposition to vaccines and other dangerous "conspiracy theories" like, “save the children.”

 

Yoga's emphasis on self-care and self-discovery chimes with people who feel abandoned by government and healthcare institutions, says Mr Remski, co-host of Conspirituality - a podcast exploring the link between conspiracy theories and New Age beliefs.

 

He says yoga also shares three core beliefs which are key to any conspiracy theory: everything is connected, nothing happens without a reason, and nothing is as it appears.

 

"If you have trained yourself in these forms of spirituality, you've actually trained yourself in conspiratorial thinking as well," says Mr Remski, a cult survivor.

 

In one video, which has been deleted, Krystal suggests that Covid vaccines "alter your DNA" and have "bypassed any kind of safety standards and testing".

 

This is called online ‘extremism’ and they have linked the New Age with QAnon. https://conspirituality.net/redpilled/

 

 

I seen that somewhere yesterday. I didn't know whether to laugh or get riled. 

 

The MK is all getting a bit too weird . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...