Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, truther79 said:

Personally I think this is just a stepping stone. I won't be having the vaccine. They'll have to hold me down to give it.

 

This is going to be done in steps. This is the first major step towards people becoming used to receiving a jab with restrictions linked to it. 

 

I'm not sure when, but we will then see us go cashless and that's when we really need to panic. 

 

The appearing of the antichrist is a little further down the road in my humble opinion.

 Vaccinating you’re brain with the nasal swab, mmmmmm, that’s quite a stretch though given the madness who fucking knows anymore

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

What does your own intuition tell you about 60% of the general population that you come into contact with ? 

 

 

My own personal opinion is that at least that percentage of the people I come in contact with definitely have no soul.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

What does your own intuition tell you about 60% of the general population that you come into contact with ? 

 

 

My intuition is that the vast majority are ultimately good people who believe what the mainstream media tells them and go along with popular convention because they've been raised by parents and a wider society were it's normal to not question anything. Also at a subconscious level they've realised based on their experiences as youngsters in school that it's easier and less stressful to conform and follow the herd otherwise you run the risk of being ridiculed and marginalised.

I have family members who in some aspects have that slightly empty, vacuous vibe to them. Are they soulless beings ?? No, just products of their enviroment.

 

What's your opinion on the 60% theory ?

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

My intuition is that the vast majority are ultimately good people who believe what the mainstream media tells them and go along with popular convention because they've been raised by parents and a wider society were it's normal to not question anything. Also at a subconscious level they've realised based on their experiences as youngsters in school that it's easier and less stressful to conform and follow the herd otherwise you run the risk of being ridiculed and marginalised.

I have family members who in some aspects have that slightly empty, vacuous vibe to them. Are they soulless beings ?? No, just products of their enviroment.

 

What's your opinion on the 60% theory ?


l didn't mean in relation to this specific viral problem.
l meant in general....not speaking for Odds.

Do you feel that the vast majority of the population you come into contact with are really alive and aware ? Truly sentient ?
Zombie is an over used word, but l have come across countless members of the public who move and make noises like humans but lack a certain spark that makes me doubt their actual substance.

"products of their environment" - yes - there are troubled humans - but still 'alive'.


These thoughts / comments / ideas fit more into the  Simulation Theory thread;
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Do you feel that the vast majority of the population you come into contact with are really alive and aware ? Truly sentient ?
Zombie is an over used word, but l have come across countless members of the public who move and make noises like humans but lack a certain spark that makes me doubt their actual substance.
 

 

Yeah, I do actually.

Before I encountered Icke's work nearly 20 years ago I didn't question anything maybe you would have labelled me as a soulless being back then. To be honest I think all this soulless stuff is just a subtle way to delude yourself into developing a superiority complex and as I said in an earlier post a clever way to dehumanise those you dislike or who frustrate you with their ignorance.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

To be honest I think all this soulless stuff is just a subtle way to delude yourself into developing a superiority complex and as I said in an earlier post a clever way to dehumanise those you dislike or who frustrate you with their ignorance.

 

You've already used this comment once, to suggest a superiority complex.

Not superior - not better or lesser - different - completely and utterly different.
lt's not about being smarter - not about 'knowing something'..
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The thing is the normies genuinely live in a different universe. My elderly relatives are still in terror of this. I wonder how many elderly people have been stuck at home scared of this thing only to die of a heart attack or pass away in their sleep unrelating to any 'virus'. 

 

I had a pleasent convo tonight with an elderly relative but one of her first questions was, has so and so had the vaccine. So and so being 56 year old man. 

 

Like, its not really even on my radar. But these people are completely spellbound by the idea. I just said nah i dont think so and changed the subject. You know why? If i started listing all the injuries and deaths she wouldn't believe me anyway. 

 

Its just unreal. I am done wasting my energy so i am not even angry about it now. If people have not worked out that our lives are going to be fucked over i am not going to be upset by it. 

 

The population of the uk is seriously retarded. 

 

@EnigmaticWorld said something in another topic when referencing starving to death. Something along the lines of "life is becoming much too cringey and stupid anyway". That line right there sums it up for me the daily grinding down on our souls. The stupidity we have to put up with on a daily basis. Makes me want to saw one of my limbs off sometimes. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

It was the great warrior Sun Tzu;

 

Snip-it_1613152122434.jpg.f397950aa7614aa9629973bd289fe23c.jpg

https://bookroo.com/quotes/sun-tzu

 

Thanks again.

 

I'll watch that documentry later too. It'll most probably be a watching it in me pit job . The beautiful thing about that is I was only thinking ( feeling ) this morning that I would love something interesting to watch when I get home tonight .

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Victorian coronavirus outbreak expected to worsen as state enters start of five-day lockdown

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-13/victoria-coronavirus-lockdown-hotel-quarantine-cases-to-grow/13150746

 

Australia getting their dose of lockdowns. This virus is like something of a hollywood film.  Emergency services all too keen and ready to play their part. 

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The msm have now got headlines on whos winning and losing the vaccine race? Which county is the luckiest folks. These are the complicit. 

 

I saw a headline yesterday from the daily fail saying "journalist speaks for the nation". 

 

I doubt it. She asked him one of the usual middle class generic questions and didn't like the answer and her mic was still on. Sickos. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, johnkim said:

School closures due to vaccine side effect 

ACDFC4CE-F1D3-4613-8264-9B1581DCF838.jpeg

B17F7255-0237-4C84-8008-A12D74E385B3.jpeg

 

"In most cases, as much as 80 percent of the eligible employees are accepting the vaccinations. Medina County schools canceled classes on Friday to allow employees to all be vaccinated on the same day. Other districts are choosing to have their mass vaccinations over the weekends so as not to interfere with classes." https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/fairless-local-schools-cancels-class-over-covid-19-vaccine-reactions/

 

Okay it's official. I have no faith left in humanity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Australia getting their dose of lockdowns. This virus is like something of a hollywood film.  Emergency services all too keen and ready to play their part. 

 

Every wanker wants to be a 'Covid Hero.'

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Fluke said:

@EnigmaticWorld said something in another topic when referencing starving to death. Something along the lines of "life is becoming much too cringey and stupid anyway". That line right there sums it up for me the daily grinding down on our souls. The stupidity we have to put up with on a daily basis. Makes me want to saw one of my limbs off sometimes. 

 

 

 

Sounds a bit dramatic, but it still reflects the way I feel. I would rather go on hunger strike than give up my body's autonomy.

 

I have mentioned before that I had an eating disorder as a kid and have fasted for religion, so it doesn't scare me so much.

 

I would probably feel different if I wasn't childless though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1613156695437.jpg.ccbfe743cf926d07c23d9ad1b88e8764.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5910524

 

I can just imagine him sitting in the dock at his trial for treason and crimes against humanity. Torture via the implied threat of assault with a weaponized syringe. All these people need to be treated in an exemplary manner. Make sure others don't get squirrely ideas in the future...fk with our liberties, intimidate, rob us and kill us.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

Truly sick shit.

 

Loretta the 'pandemic hero.'  @DarianF says, everybody wants to be one. A nasty by-product of the dumbing down of our culture and civilization. Be obedient to the rules, no matter how tyrannical they are, no matter how much they defy logic and common sense, and you too can be a pandemic hero. They might give you a badge. We sell our freedoms cheap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

you can invent anything you want,it will "work" because the whole crisis is make belive

 

I'm working on a fart analysis machine. It's for when you don't have time for the deep anal swab. Just a gentle little brown breeze will suffice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

Loretta the 'pandemic hero.'  @DarianF says, everybody wants to be one. A nasty by-product of the dumbing down of our culture and civilization. Be obedient to the rules, no matter how tyrannical they are, no matter how much they defy logic and common sense, and you too can be a pandemic hero. They might give you a badge. We sell our freedoms cheap.

 

Harrison_Barnett_sized.jpg

 

Covid hero wins The Trafford College Group’s Best Overall Apprentice of the Year

https://www.fenews.co.uk/press-releases/63352-covid-hero-wins-the-trafford-college-group-s-best-overall-apprentice-of-the-year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...