Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

20210211_201443.jpg.843d76269ed4c01b13b15ad43dd2c2db.jpg

In a recent bitchute video this brilliant man was reading off a long list of nursing home deaths all over the world and broke down crying. He was at a loss for words. A seasoned writer full of interesting word combinations to describe the horrors he observed over nearly half a century of spiteful cnuts hating his guts for revealing their dirty secrets with such clarity and eloquence. This man is a hero, this man needs a monument.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2844

  • oddsnsods

    2283

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2107

  • SimonTV

    1956

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

20210211_201443.jpg.843d76269ed4c01b13b15ad43dd2c2db.jpg

In a recent bitchute video this brilliant man was reading off a long list of nursing home deaths all over the world and broke down crying. He was at a loss for words. A seasoned writer full of interesting word combinations to describe the horrors he observed over nearly half a century of spiteful cnuts hating his guts for revealing their dirty secrets with such clarity and eloquence. Man needs a monument.

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd6F39mg7LPUkw1BfiJDibw/videos

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

20210211_201443.jpg.843d76269ed4c01b13b15ad43dd2c2db.jpg

In a recent bitchute video this brilliant man was reading off a long list of nursing home deaths all over the world and broke down crying. He was at a loss for words. A seasoned writer full of interesting word combinations to describe the horrors he observed over nearly half a century of spiteful cnuts hating his guts for revealing their dirty secrets with such clarity and eloquence. Man needs a monument.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Some of the worst murderers in history have been medical doctors. The CIA recruited German doctors after WWII to gain knowledge obtained from human vivisection. Japanese doctors performed vivisection on captured American flyers. American doctors infected black men with syphilis just for shits and giggles. Now look at the medics who are pushing the latest witch's brew from big pharma. Sorry mate, there are some good caring, compassionate doctors, that's for sure, but there's a hell of a lot who are downright wicked. 

 

I think they usually get identified early and promoted to big pharma. Your average small town GP less likely to be a psychopath.

Edited by DarianF
Link to post
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1613095511358.jpg.a427fbedbb00fab70eb82f51414e6cbc.jpg

 

Smallpox vaccine was the genesis of the myth of vaccine efficacy. They rebranded smallpox and declared having eradicated it with this soon-to-be curse on humanity, a medieval witch's brew of toxins, we call vaccine. Dr Coleman's quote here is what I like to call striking the root.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1613096078714.jpg.269b8e9cc3f41171c2adce51e752c4b2.jpg

 

Africans believe the Vax barons import the sickness in their products, the Samoans had a big measles outbreak following the visit there by the vax ghouls and there is talk that the 1918 pandemic was spread by the soldiers carrying with them each 14 doses of experimental vaccine in their bloodstream. The reason they called that Spanish flu had nothing to do with it starting in Spain. Spain were the first to flag cases and publish. They say masks caused mass death from bacterial pneumonia in 1917-18.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1613096612373.jpg.38c99db4ee18ed17b839d5451250cf61.jpg

 

Another brilliant man! David can stand up and narrate to a crowd non stop for 10 hours. He has a mesmerizing gift for presenting complicated material in terms the layman can understand. A visionary we are lucky to have on our side in these dark days. I take pride in being a contributor on a platform bearing his name. He is a seasoned observer.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarianF said:

I wonder how it all ties in with Gulf War Syndrome. No one seems to talk about this any more. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War_syndrome

 

The british and the yanks were given the injections and got gulf war syndrome but the french troops didn't get the injections and didn't get gulf war syndrome

 

A number of things were going on but one problem is the SQUALENE that was in the injections.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Make a separate thread on this topic if you like. I would follow it immediately. Any info you have, I'd love to see. Even if it's just you and I, better than no one lol.

Someone mentioned to me the other day that the French soldiers didn't get the Anthrax vaccine in the Gulf War and they had no cases of the syndrome. Just found this article from '02 - https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2002/feb/12/uknews1

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1613095511358.jpg.a427fbedbb00fab70eb82f51414e6cbc.jpg

 

Smallpox vaccine was the genesis of the myth of vaccine efficacy. They rebranded smallpox and declared having eradicated it with this soon-to-be curse on humanity, a medieval witch's brew of toxins, we call vaccine. Dr Coleman's quote here is what I like to call striking the root.

Have you heard of 'The Leicester Method' for smallpox eradication? Interesting the govt chose Leicester for the first 'local lockdown' (stricter rules) back in June. https://iamkeithmann.com/2020/06/30/the-leicester-method/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Have you heard of 'The Leicester Method' for smallpox eradication? Interesting the govt chose Leicester for the first 'local lockdown' (stricter rules) back in June. https://iamkeithmann.com/2020/06/30/the-leicester-method/

Absolutely mindboggling

 

Snip-it_1613100043530.jpg.a52698d31f6128cace26e4b993f77131.jpg

 

Snip-it_1613100159880.jpg.9400ad06582b6bbb0994e0341c213bed.jpg

 

Its an undeclared war on humanity. A very old one. They started by poisoning wells and streams now they poison our bloodstream.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Absolutely mindboggling

 

Snip-it_1613100043530.jpg.a52698d31f6128cace26e4b993f77131.jpg

 

Snip-it_1613100159880.jpg.9400ad06582b6bbb0994e0341c213bed.jpg

 

Its an undeclared war on humanity. A very old one. They started by poisoning wells and streams now they poison our bloodstream.

I've lived in the UK my whole life (nearly 40 years) not far from Leicester, and didn't realise we'd ever had compulsory vaccinations until a few months ago when I first heard about this. Graham Downing mentioned it in this talk (there are lots of other good speakers on the Alternative View channel too) -

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I've lived in the UK my whole life (nearly 40 years) not far from Leicester, and didn't realise we'd ever had compulsory vaccinations until a few months ago when I first heard about this. Graham Downing mentioned it in this talk (there are lots of other good speakers on the Alternative View channel too) -

 

It was a disturbing photo to look at. At this level you are square into primal fear. A sickening feeling desperation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1613100602596.jpg.595dd8bd8bbad8225577c8d0b6d59bd3.jpg

 

Substitute the word "Terminator" for "New World Order". It doesn't eat, it never sleeps.

The quote reminds me of the self-service checkouts at the supermarket - won't be long before they're weaponized I'll bet. And the employee monitoring the checkouts will look like this -

ED209-Robocop-h1.jpg.1e8f9a5d93e7e19704997992aa333251.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...