Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2841

  • oddsnsods

    2279

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2075

  • SimonTV

    1935

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

I'm a member of a group for people with a certain heart condition and here are some replies to a question asking how everyone is doing after having the jab...

 

"I had a bit of a headache the next morning and real exhaustion the next day but it settled down. It may just be coincidence but I flipped into AF [atrial fibrillation] few days afterwards - booked for a cardioversion next week. Mentioned it to the nurse but of course everything is too new for them to be able to know if there could be any connection. Even if it is proved to be the case I would still have the jab. Covid is not to be messed with."

 

"I went into severe AF after the Pfizer. I've just got out of hospital. Spent a lovely long weekend away at L'hotel de medicine lol. In Resus and CCU. While I was there, they said it is happening to people with Pfizer, especially with heart conditions. There were 4 others in with the same as me while I was in. I'm sorry you went through it to. I managed to get away with having a dig bath for 3 days. Got to back into sinus rhythm from 263 resting pulse. They're doing a trial in Bristol looking into whether they can mix the vaccines, the data is looking good. So I'm not allowed my second Pfizer, so hoping I'll be able to have the second one as Oxford/AstraZeneca."

 

"Interesting. My jab was actually the Oxford/Astra Zeneca. It makes sense I suppose that any disturbance created in our bodies is going to have an effect. Oh well - I hope they find answers soon.x"

 

"Yes, one of the Consultants said it's because it can cause stress in the body. I hope you recover well ❤
Interesting that you had Oxford/AstraZeneca. I think potentially any vaccine causes a stress reaction sometimes in some people. I have bad reactions to the flu jab."

 

"My friend who is a doctor said it’s very common to have these side effects if you have actually had a dose of the virus! I’ve just had it really really badly & was hospitalised & I was advised to avoid having the vaccine for at least 3 months! Take tare xx"

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wingwang said:

I'm a member of a group for people with a certain heart condition and here are some replies to a question asking how everyone is doing after having the jab...

 

"I had a bit of a headache the next morning and real exhaustion the next day but it settled down. It may just be coincidence but I flipped into AF [atrial fibrillation] few days afterwards - booked for a cardioversion next week. Mentioned it to the nurse but of course everything is too new for them to be able to know if there could be any connection. Even if it is proved to be the case I would still have the jab. Covid is not to be messed with."

 

"I went into severe AF after the Pfizer. I've just got out of hospital. Spent a lovely long weekend away at L'hotel de medicine lol. In Resus and CCU. While I was there, they said it is happening to people with Pfizer, especially with heart conditions. There were 4 others in with the same as me while I was in. I'm sorry you went through it to. I managed to get away with having a dig bath for 3 days. Got to back into sinus rhythm from 263 resting pulse. They're doing a trial in Bristol looking into whether they can mix the vaccines, the data is looking good. So I'm not allowed my second Pfizer, so hoping I'll be able to have the second one as Oxford/AstraZeneca."

 

"Interesting. My jab was actually the Oxford/Astra Zeneca. It makes sense I suppose that any disturbance created in our bodies is going to have an effect. Oh well - I hope they find answers soon.x"

 

"Yes, one of the Consultants said it's because it can cause stress in the body. I hope you recover well ❤
Interesting that you had Oxford/AstraZeneca. I think potentially any vaccine causes a stress reaction sometimes in some people. I have bad reactions to the flu jab."

 

"My friend who is a doctor said it’s very common to have these side effects if you have actually had a dose of the virus! I’ve just had it really really badly & was hospitalised & I was advised to avoid having the vaccine for at least 3 months! Take tare xx"

Normalising injury. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Normalising injury. 

 

Cognitive dissonance at its finest! To put it into perspective, the same people worry about consuming too much caffeine!

 

 

 

 

.

Edited by wingwang
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, wingwang said:

 

Cognitive dissonance at its finest! To put it into perspective, the same people worry about consuming too much caffeine!

 

 

 

 

.

Any tips how to respond because I haven’t got a clue. I feel it messes my head witnessing it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Any tips how to respond because I haven’t got a clue. I feel it messes my head witnessing it. 

 

It's like watching alcoholics and druggies destroy themselves. There's nothing anyone can do until they want to change. They've had the best part of a year being indoctrinated. That's gonna take some mighty undoing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

Keeping telling people - Cov-Sars-2 virus has  never been isolated! 

Correct me if I'm wrong mike, but it's impossible to actually separate any virus from an infected cell membrane, so in that sense it's not possible to actually isolate a virus and view it under a microscope. Covid-19 is no different.

I don't think denying it's existence is a good line of argument to take. Evidently, contagious virus's do exist - how else do you explain HIV spreading among gay guys who had sex with each other? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sad, pretty damn devastated in fact, to have to report that I now know more people who have recently committed suicide than have died within 28 fucking days of a false as fuck pcr test.

The government has blood on their hands and are destroying lives, businesses, hopes, futures and sanity with their facade.

 

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

RFK, Jr. Responds to Instagram’s Removal of His Account

RFK, Jr.’s Instagram account was deplatformed Wednesday. Dozens of media outlets reported the censorship, saying the account was removed over “vaccine misinformation,” a characterization Kennedy unequivocally rejected.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/robert-kenney-jr-instagram-removal-account/

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wingwang said:

 

It's like watching alcoholics and druggies destroy themselves. There's nothing anyone can do until they want to change. They've had the best part of a year being indoctrinated. That's gonna take some mighty undoing. 

Yes it’s probably worse than that. At least you can tell a alcoholic or druggy that their liver is packing up, their habit eats their finances or they’re destroying their family life. You can’t do that with these. 
 

Maybe the family life part if they are intent on isolating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Liberty said:

You probably know something I don’t. Spit it out! 

No, just being paranoid I think...

Just trying to think as a covidian now and If you believe the narrative that there is a single disease ravaging the world why is there such a scattergun approach to fighting it with so many different vaccines? Surely the world's scientists would get together and agree that vaccine X is the gold standard in fighting it and then collectively everyone would get behind manufacturing that one vaccine? What's the point in continuing to pump out less effective vaccines? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Found an ally yesterday. She works in a shop and told me she would refuse a vaccine. I asked what she would do if her job depended upon it and she says she'd have to finish. Shrugged it off.
I keep thinking how much worse AIDS was and how calm people were. I think John Inman died of it and Kendo Nagasaki's manager. AIDS really was a killer but there was no hysteria at the time. This virus is a risk to people with serious comorbid health issues and myself I have no sense of alarm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

No, just being paranoid I think...

Just trying to think as a covidian now and If you believe the narrative that there is a single disease ravaging the world why is there such a scattergun approach to fighting it with so many different vaccines? Surely the world's scientists would get together and agree that vaccine X is the gold standard in fighting it and then collectively everyone would get behind manufacturing that one vaccine? What's the point in continuing to pump out less effective vaccines? 

Every time I ignored that little voice that told me something and I put it down to being paranoid. I was right. Don’t ignore it. Thats your gut instinct. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Money.  Big Pharma is making millions.  GPs are being paid to vaccinate.

Only today, Astra-Zeneca announced profits of 2.3 BILLION POUNDS.

 

The UK economy is being trashed, its public injected with untested junk, people will have no jobs left soon, but not to worry. Big Pharma is raking it in.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

yeah ok they got sick with flu symptoms from the injection but at least they didn't run the risk of getting sick with flu symptoms from the flu...

 

why get sick from the flu when you can get a short cut and get sick from a big pharma product that genetically engineers you by changing your DNA? That way you get to put lots of money into the pocket of bill gates and you become a genetically modified organism at the same time...win-win...

 

or.....is that in fact a catastrophic LOSS...

 

 

Yep, spend 10 months drastically altering your life to dodge a mild flu virus to then willingly have one injected in your arm. This then gives you worse symptoms than the one you've been so paranoid about. Absurd!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Could very well come to pass billions of people could die of the common cold. The old saying of those the gods seek to destroy, first drive mad. Funny thing is so many appointed experts continue to insist social distancing doesn't damage the immune system. Yet, in all history no species has ever attempted to isolate from all bacteria. It's an incredibly foolish step to take. Makes homo sapiens probably the dumbest species on the planet. Who knows, the common could could evolve to be quite devastating.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...