Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well at least by getting the injection and being sick in bed for days with flu like symptoms they have avoided catching the flu which would have been terrible because then they would have been in bed for a few days with flu symptoms...

The medic on UK column said the first week they’re more susceptible to infections as it lowers the immune system.  I doubt this has protected from anything. Now officially in the vulnerable category.  I’ve only spoken to three people who have had it and all three not well after with just one of them not being as unwell as the other two but feeling groggy. 

9 minutes ago, Liberty said:

The third one had AZ.  I’m suspecting the others did too because of the temp it needs to be kept in but didn’t get chance to ask. 

Pfizer appears to be more likely given at a hospital setting, Oxford at makeshift tents, churches, town halls, car parks etc

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Also do you think that a lot of people who've had Oxford first will demand the Pfizer on the second time because of the recent media fear that the Oxford isn't as effective against the bs south Africa strain? Thereby the patient actively consents to mixing the 2? 

If that’s what they’re telling them then yes. They’ll do whatever the box tells them to.  Stay home. Listen to propaganda. Be a good little slave. 

7 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Yep, what basis do you think they use to decide which patient gets which treatment?  It surely can't be random, especially as the two vaccines operate in different ways?

At the moment I think it’s just practically / availability and temp it needs to be kept at. The card states which batch it came from. So that’s important. 

2 of them are in my area so probably had the same batch. The third isn’t.  

Im going to speak to them again tomorrow and ask them to report it. They haven’t or they would have said so. 

Edited by Liberty

10 minutes ago, Liberty said:

At the moment I think it’s just practically / availability and temp it needs to be kept at. The card states which batch it came from. So that’s important. 

2 of them are in my area so probably had the same batch. The third isn’t.  

Im going to speak to them again tomorrow and ask them to report it. They haven’t or they would have said so. 

I know of 2 people from the same household, one has had Oxford at local drs surgery, the other had to travel 12 miles to a hospital for Pfizer.

It's puzzling me.

41 minutes ago, Liberty said:

The medic on UK column said the first week they’re more susceptible to infections as it lowers the immune system.  I doubt this has protected from anything. Now officially in the vulnerable category.  I’ve only spoken to three people who have had it and all three not well after with just one of them not being as unwell as the other two but feeling groggy.

yeah ok they got sick with flu symptoms from the injection but at least they didn't run the risk of getting sick with flu symptoms from the flu...

why get sick from the flu when you can get a short cut and get sick from a big pharma product that genetically engineers you by changing your DNA? That way you get to put lots of money into the pocket of bill gates and you become a genetically modified organism at the same time...win-win...

or.....is that in fact a catastrophic LOSS...

3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I know of 2 people from the same household, one has had Oxford at local drs surgery, the other had to travel 12 miles to a hospital for Pfizer.

It's puzzling me.

Did they have different GPs?  

The third one had to travel into deep Leicester and wasn’t happy about it. Not happy at all. Never mind the fact she can hardly get out of bed!! 

2 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Did they have different GPs?  

The third one had to travel into deep Leicester and wasn’t happy about it. Not happy at all. Never mind the fact she can hardly get out of bed!! 

Yep different GPs, perhaps it's just because of that. I'm prone to overthinking things!

51 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

A mathematician called Andrew Mather has compiled a huge amount of evidence against Neil Ferguson, along with a testimony, challenging the disastrous Imperial College model which predicted 510,000 deaths from Covid-19 in the UK and 2.2 million in the US. He offers that the images can be used to support a prosecution.

Nial Ferguson needs to face a court of law for this

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yeah ok they got sick with flu symptoms from the injection but at least they didn't run the risk of getting sick with flu symptoms from the flu...

why get sick from the flu when you can get a short cut and get sick from a big pharma product that genetically engineers you by changing your DNA? That way you get to put lots of money into the pocket of bill gates and you become a genetically modified organism at the same time...win-win...

or.....is that in fact a catastrophic LOSS...

Initial sickness and then pathogenic priming.  It’s going to get real so prepare yourself. 

no one wants to wrong more than we do. 

I'm a member of a group for people with a certain heart condition and here are some replies to a question asking how everyone is doing after having the jab...

"I had a bit of a headache the next morning and real exhaustion the next day but it settled down. It may just be coincidence but I flipped into AF [atrial fibrillation] few days afterwards - booked for a cardioversion next week. Mentioned it to the nurse but of course everything is too new for them to be able to know if there could be any connection. Even if it is proved to be the case I would still have the jab. Covid is not to be messed with."

"I went into severe AF after the Pfizer. I've just got out of hospital. Spent a lovely long weekend away at L'hotel de medicine lol. In Resus and CCU. While I was there, they said it is happening to people with Pfizer, especially with heart conditions. There were 4 others in with the same as me while I was in. I'm sorry you went through it to. I managed to get away with having a dig bath for 3 days. Got to back into sinus rhythm from 263 resting pulse. They're doing a trial in Bristol looking into whether they can mix the vaccines, the data is looking good. So I'm not allowed my second Pfizer, so hoping I'll be able to have the second one as Oxford/AstraZeneca."

"Interesting. My jab was actually the Oxford/Astra Zeneca. It makes sense I suppose that any disturbance created in our bodies is going to have an effect. Oh well - I hope they find answers soon.x"

"Yes, one of the Consultants said it's because it can cause stress in the body. I hope you recover well ❤
Interesting that you had Oxford/AstraZeneca. I think potentially any vaccine causes a stress reaction sometimes in some people. I have bad reactions to the flu jab."

"My friend who is a doctor said it’s very common to have these side effects if you have actually had a dose of the virus! I’ve just had it really really badly & was hospitalised & I was advised to avoid having the vaccine for at least 3 months! Take tare xx"

9 minutes ago, wingwang said:

I'm a member of a group for people with a certain heart condition and here are some replies to a question asking how everyone is doing after having the jab...

"I had a bit of a headache the next morning and real exhaustion the next day but it settled down. It may just be coincidence but I flipped into AF [atrial fibrillation] few days afterwards - booked for a cardioversion next week. Mentioned it to the nurse but of course everything is too new for them to be able to know if there could be any connection. Even if it is proved to be the case I would still have the jab. Covid is not to be messed with."

"I went into severe AF after the Pfizer. I've just got out of hospital. Spent a lovely long weekend away at L'hotel de medicine lol. In Resus and CCU. While I was there, they said it is happening to people with Pfizer, especially with heart conditions. There were 4 others in with the same as me while I was in. I'm sorry you went through it to. I managed to get away with having a dig bath for 3 days. Got to back into sinus rhythm from 263 resting pulse. They're doing a trial in Bristol looking into whether they can mix the vaccines, the data is looking good. So I'm not allowed my second Pfizer, so hoping I'll be able to have the second one as Oxford/AstraZeneca."

"Interesting. My jab was actually the Oxford/Astra Zeneca. It makes sense I suppose that any disturbance created in our bodies is going to have an effect. Oh well - I hope they find answers soon.x"

"Yes, one of the Consultants said it's because it can cause stress in the body. I hope you recover well ❤
Interesting that you had Oxford/AstraZeneca. I think potentially any vaccine causes a stress reaction sometimes in some people. I have bad reactions to the flu jab."

"My friend who is a doctor said it’s very common to have these side effects if you have actually had a dose of the virus! I’ve just had it really really badly & was hospitalised & I was advised to avoid having the vaccine for at least 3 months! Take tare xx"

Normalising injury. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Cognitive dissonance at its finest! To put it into perspective, the same people worry about consuming too much caffeine!

Any tips how to respond because I haven’t got a clue. I feel it messes my head witnessing it. 

2 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Any tips how to respond because I haven’t got a clue. I feel it messes my head witnessing it. 

It's like watching alcoholics and druggies destroy themselves. There's nothing anyone can do until they want to change. They've had the best part of a year being indoctrinated. That's gonna take some mighty undoing. 

2 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

Keeping telling people - Cov-Sars-2 virus has  never been isolated! 

Correct me if I'm wrong mike, but it's impossible to actually separate any virus from an infected cell membrane, so in that sense it's not possible to actually isolate a virus and view it under a microscope. Covid-19 is no different.

I don't think denying it's existence is a good line of argument to take. Evidently, contagious virus's do exist - how else do you explain HIV spreading among gay guys who had sex with each other? 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic