Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 minutes ago, Captain Falcon said:

She's not a Scouser, I thought she sounded more Manc, turns out she's from Clitheroe, Lancashire.

It's a funny rant but the message might sort of get lost in the language she used. I don't know if she's necessarily controlled opposition, maybe she's more useful opposition, like they could give her airtime and people might end up associating her language and that with "dissenters" that kind of thing. I might be reading too much into it though.  

Yeah mate I think so to be honest. To me she just looks like a very pissed off girl who got a bit of attention on Twitter. You can drive yourself mad thinking everything is some kind of play or controlled opposition.

• Like 4
  • Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

These zombie police and council workers need to catch a wake up. 

The female shop owner was trying to reason with the face nappy enforcers which is a complete waste of time. Either ignore them, tell them to do one or have your facts about the Covid1984 hoax ready either on your phone or in print outs, will save you time and energy rather than going round in circles with brain dead morons like the woman in this video did.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, owen said:

I hear Tenerife isnt too bad re mask wearing outside, only half complying and the police arent hassling anyone. In Ireland it seems more than half here wearing em outdoors and it isnt even mandatory. Dont know what mainland Spain is like

Like in Australia. The true retards make themselves known by wearing masks, even if they are told they don't have to. And the amount of them out there is staggering.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

The female shop owner was trying to reason with the face nappy enforcers which is a complete waste of time. Either ignore them, tell them to do one or have your facts about the Covid1984 hoax ready either on your phone or in print outs, will save you time and energy rather than going round in circles with brain dead morons like the woman in this video did.

You are a small business. You are the ultimate enemy of the state. The only health risk you are exposed to right now is having a filthy, slimy fucking pig in your store. If anything, you have an animal control issue.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Bless that lady.  One thing that stands out is that they really don’t want to arrest but just  threaten into submission. 

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

These zombie police and council workers need to catch a wake up. 

That woman's great. Everything she said made perfect sense.

These commercial entities were trying to contract with her and she declined.

They then resort to threat of arrest which is clearly bullying, using "law",  but not common law. It is statute law or legislation which is an offer. (commerce). 

As I understand it we live in a common law jurisdiction. 

Statute Law is an invading law essentially of the sea "pirates" (roman, admiralty, ecclesiastical, UCC etc). Imposed after 1688.

The Gov website, as the gym owner pointed out from an earlier video on this thread pointed to the fact that C19 is no longer considered to be a HCID. 

Educating The Policeman On The Law of The LAND Im NOT CLOSING 

High consequence infectious diseases (HCID) - GOV.UK

He also pointed out that consent is required to contract with them. 

"Guidance" does not imply compulsion. The language used in the guidance legislation as the Gym owner is ambiguous at best using terms such as "must" or "may" which provides no legal imperative. i.e. "Must buy now " commonly used in advertising. whereas  "Will" or "Shall"  imply compulsion.

Therefore it is a choice, but we have to deal with the bullying ignorant policy officers who are mostly reframed company sycophants (UK PLC, Local council Ltd, District police station Ltd etc).

It seems that although we are aware this is a massive psy op - which has been obvious from the start, it has nevertheless disrupted our ability to quantify the convolutions of law. (Focusing on crony virus, death and fear instead)

I also think that UK has been singled out and more pressure applied than the majority of other countries because we have a constitution based in common law. That is a real threat to the great reset. Esp in view of the number of commonwealth countries who also run under a similar legal system.

In that respect UK is a kingpin that has to be bought to its knees for the reset to run smoothly.  Brexit is also an unwanted complication which they wished to avoid.

All things considered it seems the people of this country have done this to themselves.

GDP is around half of what it should be.

If companies start opening as they now have nothing to lose and if successful, how will gov respond?

Another obvious scenario - as with other recessions they will manipulate currency and banking to suit an asset stripping position.

I think that the Bradbury pound is a viable answer. If enough awareness is garnered then we can effectively control our own narratives, rather than the globalist death cult controlling.

I found the following interesting. 

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/bradbury-pound-qe-another-name

From the whole series of articles https://www.ukcolumn.org/bring-back-the-bradbury

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1

Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden: “Go Fuck Yourself”

https://realrawnews.com/2021/02/gov-desantis-tells-biden-go-fuck-yourself/

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

What an absolute load of bollocks.

At least she will still have her all important middle fingers! Every Covid-Cloud has a silver lining.

1 hour ago, Illmatic said:

Haha I thought that was brilliant tbh. Scouse humour, they know how to have a laugh at themselves.

I see your point but she's not going to be a serious political commentator and I imagine she knows it. Fair play to her I say.

True words by her but she ain't a Liverpudlian my friend 😇 The ST of lost is close but she's deffo a Wool. 

Edited by Cassady
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Captain Falcon said:

I'll know I've made it in life once I get a good shed of my own. 😁 I could just be a hunter gatherer, and build temporary shelters out sticks and leaves and wander the wilderness until the robot dogs catch up with me.

Wait till that handy wee robo-dog who does your laundry and skips, turns into a velociraptorbot.

main-qimg-97914e098ec9e974c4ef76c701a83c

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Like David Icke has said all along... the sheep will police themselves. Perfect example. Pro-mask Nazis ("by not wearing a mask you are compromising my immune system" 😆😆 )

This lady is doing fine. I agree with her.  fuck the covid idiot mask wearers.

• Like 1

If anyone was still in any doubt about where this is headed:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9248813/Hunt-2million-unvaccinated-Britons-Boris-Johnson-urges-vulnerable-people-come-forward.html#comments

Sir Patrick Vallance warned last night that lockdown-loosening plans will have to go even slower if large numbers of vulnerable people remained unvaccinated. This would mean there is always the threat of a rapid spike in deaths and hospitalisations, he said.

For 'large numbers of vulnerable people' read anybody. Elsewhere, it's also reported (buried amongst trivial stories, obviously) in the msm that six of every ten deaths in England with 'covid' mentioned on the death certificate have been people with disabilities, despite disabled people making up only 17 per cent of the population. Even the able-bodied who have bought into the scam and have limited mathematical ability must be feeling much more optimistic about surviving the deadly virus with that evidence before them. Or maybe not.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

This lady is doing fine. I agree with her.  fuck the covid idiot mask wearers.

I hope they all get sick from their filthy bacteria they are breathing in all day. Pieces of shit.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

If anyone was still in any doubt about where this is headed:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9248813/Hunt-2million-unvaccinated-Britons-Boris-Johnson-urges-vulnerable-people-come-forward.html#comments

Sir Patrick Vallance warned last night that lockdown-loosening plans will have to go even slower if large numbers of vulnerable people remained unvaccinated. This would mean there is always the threat of a rapid spike in deaths and hospitalisations, he said.

For 'large numbers of vulnerable people' read anybody. Elsewhere, it's also reported (buried amongst trivial stories, obviously) in the msm that six of every ten deaths in England with 'covid' mentioned on the death certificate have been people with disabilities, despite disabled people making up only 17 per cent of the population. Even the able-bodied who have bought into the scam and have limited mathematical ability must be feeling much more optimistic about surviving the deadly virus with that evidence before them. Or maybe not.

I never had any doubt where it was going... but it's still helpful when they keep openly confirming it like this. Then I get to enjoy the pleasure of going to my brainwashed idiot friends and say, "I told you so."

• Like 2