Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Illmatic said:

 

Haha I thought that was brilliant tbh. Scouse humour, they know how to have a laugh at themselves.

 

I see your point but she's not going to be a serious political commentator and I imagine she knows it. Fair play to her I say.

 

True words by her but she ain't a Liverpudlian my friend 😇 The ST of lost is close but she's deffo a Wool. 

Edited by Cassady
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Captain Falcon said:

 

I'll know I've made it in life once I get a good shed of my own. 😁 I could just be a hunter gatherer, and build temporary shelters out sticks and leaves and wander the wilderness until the robot dogs catch up with me.

 

 

Wait till that handy wee robo-dog who does your laundry and skips, turns into a velociraptorbot.

 

main-qimg-97914e098ec9e974c4ef76c701a83c

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Like David Icke has said all along... the sheep will police themselves. Perfect example. Pro-mask Nazis ("by not wearing a mask you are compromising my immune system" 😆😆 )

 

 

This lady is doing fine. I agree with her.  fuck the covid idiot mask wearers.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If anyone was still in any doubt about where this is headed:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9248813/Hunt-2million-unvaccinated-Britons-Boris-Johnson-urges-vulnerable-people-come-forward.html#comments

 

Sir Patrick Vallance warned last night that lockdown-loosening plans will have to go even slower if large numbers of vulnerable people remained unvaccinated. This would mean there is always the threat of a rapid spike in deaths and hospitalisations, he said.

 

For 'large numbers of vulnerable people' read anybody. Elsewhere, it's also reported (buried amongst trivial stories, obviously) in the msm that six of every ten deaths in England with 'covid' mentioned on the death certificate have been people with disabilities, despite disabled people making up only 17 per cent of the population. Even the able-bodied who have bought into the scam and have limited mathematical ability must be feeling much more optimistic about surviving the deadly virus with that evidence before them. Or maybe not.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

If anyone was still in any doubt about where this is headed:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9248813/Hunt-2million-unvaccinated-Britons-Boris-Johnson-urges-vulnerable-people-come-forward.html#comments

 

Sir Patrick Vallance warned last night that lockdown-loosening plans will have to go even slower if large numbers of vulnerable people remained unvaccinated. This would mean there is always the threat of a rapid spike in deaths and hospitalisations, he said.

 

For 'large numbers of vulnerable people' read anybody. Elsewhere, it's also reported (buried amongst trivial stories, obviously) in the msm that six of every ten deaths in England with 'covid' mentioned on the death certificate have been people with disabilities, despite disabled people making up only 17 per cent of the population. Even the able-bodied who have bought into the scam and have limited mathematical ability must be feeling much more optimistic about surviving the deadly virus with that evidence before them. Or maybe not.

 

 

 

I never had any doubt where it was going... but it's still helpful when they keep openly confirming it like this. Then I get to enjoy the pleasure of going to my brainwashed idiot friends and say, "I told you so."

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Part of an email from local authority sent to me today asking folk to help round up the old people in their area😐

 

"According to the NHS management in Kent:
"The last invites to those aged 70 and over or the "extremely clinically vulnerable"..."have been offered to everyone eligible whose contact details the NHS has".

So if you haven’t had your first dose yet or have not been contacted for an appointment this week, please make an appointment now at:

nhs.uk/covidvaccination

or by phoning 119 if you can’t use the internet.


May I request that everyone who reads this message does as I am going to do right now after posting this, and go now and carefully knock on the door of any neighbour that you know of in these groups, stand well back, and from a distance ask them if they have been vaccinated. If not, please join with other neighbours and make the arrangements for them as above.

The aim is to have everyone in these groups done by Monday."
 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Absurd nonsense......what about the 15 minutes wait after the jab?

This just shows how desperate they are.....I reckon the amount of people they say  have had the vaccine  is about a quarter of what they claim.

I dont see any masks in those cars. Youd think people so desperate for the holy habits would also be the sorts to drive with masks on

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Captain Falcon said:

 

I'll know I've made it in life once I get a good shed of my own. 😁 I could just be a hunter gatherer, and build temporary shelters out sticks and leaves and wander the wilderness until the robot dogs catch up with me.

 

 

Youd be welcome to  build a log cabin on my land. I'd even give you the logs. Wrong country though I think sadly.

Problem with wondering the wilderness here is the winters are hardcore 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was thinking about requesting (FOIA) with the ONS that they release age information with the reported "adverse events" report that is published. Alternatively to ask for VAERS style medical reports of each adverse event. Would be interesting to get that level of information. 

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, johnkim said:

We live in two different realities 

 

 

Human beings have fallen into a state of misery insincerity and inner hatred, they have lost meaning.  They are truly sad and undignified creatures in the universe.

And this planet is far away from any help.

It has been like this for thousands of years.

These people, these insincere faces .... behind them is malice, untruth ... and in the end they love it here.

They love all the violence and hatred here.

Few human beings want to leave.

No, they want to play this game again, perhaps they imagine that they would be in charge and do it better or save everyone.

No ...

They are going down.

Few get out of this place, it is a horror.

This is why Laozi says that this world is ruled by letting things take their course ... you can save or help anyone ... just let it all fall apart, there is no help for it.

The only thing you can do is leave along the aforementioned paths.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, owen said:

I am thinking of leaving permanently to Costa Rica with my family in next few months. I read the list of 15 reasons Irish govt have for leaving country, noticed the bastards dont have emigrating up as a reason. Not saying I wont try

 

I thought Costa Rica was nice once but I heard that this is where US alphabet agency operative retire or something rather.

Also I heard that it's expensive there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Absurd nonsense......what about the 15 minutes wait after the jab?

This just shows how desperate they are.....I reckon the amount of people they say  have had the vaccine  is about a quarter of what they claim.

 

It's hard to even believe that too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

 

I thought Costa Rica was nice once but I heard that this is where US alphabet agency operative retire or something rather.

Also I heard that it's expensive there.

 

Owning a B&B or business in Costa Rica is one of my dreams as well. Another option is Panama, there are parts with a lot of expats. My main goal is to buy a sail boat and then sail around for a few years. After that it would be great to own multiple business in different countries and travel between them. I guess this is maybe exactly what they want to stop people from doing with their global warming-too many people ideology. 

 

Also Portugal. I grew up in a warmer climate so my main issue is the climate in the UK. I still want to live in the UK for the summer months and work remotely. :D

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...