Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

19 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I have a terraced house and I am selling up because of the noise from the neighbours children is too extreme. Constant banging and screaming. This lockdown is just driving me crazy. Feel like going outside and screaming at the top of my lungs. 

We moved due a absolute ****er and his boom boom TV sound system. Makes me sick to think of it. Got out just before the lockdowns started. Hate to think how many more are suffering.

Edited by campanar

6 hours ago, Outsider said:

Latest numbers from the guardian,

The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Germany increased by 10,237 to 2,310,233, data from the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) for infectious diseases showed on Thursday. The reported death toll rose by 666 to 63,635, the tally showed.

I see the vermin have slipped a 33 AND a 666 into that one!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

These zombie police and council workers need to catch a wake up. 

People need to start taking people's names down including the mutton shunters. Businesses small or large that try to impose any sort of tyranny on yourself. 

"You are not essential". Who the f does this trollop think she's talking to in that manner. Absolute filth of the earth these people. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Does anyone believe this ?

Motorists flock to drive-through centres to get the Covid-19 vaccine as Boris Johnson urges TWO MILLION vulnerable Britons who are yet to receive jab to step up for the shot

DM head lines today

a dri.jpg

Absurd nonsense......what about the 15 minutes wait after the jab?

This just shows how desperate they are.....I reckon the amount of people they say  have had the vaccine  is about a quarter of what they claim.

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

This bird knows a good bending over, she can spot it a mile away.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I couldn't stop laughing at this. If they want to be serious, then they can't be saying stuff like this, it denigrates the message. However, she did her self no favours by saying she's spent more time on hotel pillows than a soft mint. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍 classic. 

Controlled opposition.

48 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I have a terraced house and I am selling up because of the noise from the neighbours children is too extreme. Constant banging and screaming. This lockdown is just driving me crazy. Feel like going outside and screaming at the top of my lungs. 

Noisy neighbours is absolutely hideous.

It is stressful beyond words.....I once had just that problem and eventually had to sell up and move out ......it was that or go insane. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Does anyone believe this ?

Motorists flock to drive-through centres to get the Covid-19 vaccine as Boris Johnson urges TWO MILLION vulnerable Britons who are yet to receive jab to step up for the shot

DM head lines today

a dri.jpg

15 vehicles constitutes flocking then according to DM. An Epic fail.

I dont believe that they have injected 13 million either. Sensationalists scraping the barrel in a desperate attempt to cover the widening cracks as this meme falls apart.

Considering the side effects you would think that a risk assessment for operating a vehicle post experimental injection would have been advisable. But it seems they only care about injecting the voodoo juice and not the consequences.

Snip-it_1613050332031.jpg.53a2d3344794f493e042ccaca662a043.jpg

Periods of cruelty and tenderness. Lock you up then release you a while then locks you down again. Mental cruelty of imagining being raped by a vax squad. Then news of vax shortages releasing pressure. False hopes and disappointments. People are becoming tense as the primal fear creeps up and won't be shaken off. They believe it is a credible threat. Not believing the threat will not alter its tragectory.

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

You could be right mate, I never thought of it that way. 👍

Look at it like this.....She's allowed on tv to express her concerns over the coronahoax and the danger of vaccines etc but eminent epidemiologists and virologists who oppose what's going on are not.

Think about it.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 2

Snip-it_1613053448603.jpg.993d38935f7b1e33dcc5dc7b4134c848.jpg

But they are not sorry for blackmailing their employees into injuring themselves with masks and toxic sanitizers and tests and shots in exchange for the right to provide for oneself. Oh, this is a nasty area to look at with an eye for the law. They injured their customers with the same apparent abandon. Worst were supermarkets that belong to pharma behind the scenes. 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic