Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Three new coronavirus symptoms added to official list and could show whether you've had Covid-19

The Covid-19 pandemic has seen over 43,000 Brits die in hospitals, with the death toll for the country likely far higher

From: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/health/three-new-coronavirus-symptoms-added-18491642

 

To save anyone having to wade through the clickbait, here's the core detail:

 

So thats pretty much most symptoms associated with cold/flu and many other minor illnesses.

 

Be careful if you suffer with hay fever and have a dodgy curry or kebab this evening, you could end up with 'Covid-19' symptoms...

 

 

 

This is exactly where they're getting all the "new cases" and how they'll create a 2nd wave.  Combined with test kits that have 80% false positives, they can make it look like half the country is ill with something when no one is actually sick with anything other than a cold or allergy.  It's what they have been doing all along from the very beginning.  I live in the US, and the fraud here is much worse than anywhere else.  They are literally putting Covid on the chart of everyone in the hospitals and they're ramping up the use of test kits all over the country and calling every positive a "new case of Covid".  It's obscene what is going on.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 Doctors I know and everybody said it is bullshit.

Masks have no use what so ever. 

The time when you are in the store is too short to get infected chest specialist.

The other one said lets just say it is real.

The 3rd one said it is 5g, and he wrote me an attest so I don't have to wear a musk since this started. 

I definitely attract some attention.

In Austria, you have to wear a musk now only in hospitals, doctors, train, plain and busses but not me and I love it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

It's obscene what is going on.

 

Yes mate, myself and partner cannot believe the lengths and front of this power play. Order out of chaos non stop now until people can take no more. Way I see it is humanity needs to group together, and say no more divide, enough in enough. Absolute evil on display worldwide no doubt about it, even from their own statements in briefing . 

 

Again no one joining forces against the world banking system, the real heart of this matter. The great reset. Wheres the hashtags for that from the woke leftwasserr?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

Like somebody gets fever out of where? Winter is the second wave. The whole economy is going to die and Amazon buys what they want

 

I hear you, but it's all about conditioning people I guess. You could also get fever from something else and they would probably say it's the rona.

 

There is also the mark of the beast aspect which could be part of it as it states that people will receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. That's probably a bit of a reach at this point to conflate it with that but it's definitely weird. Probably just a boss being a dick.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

One of our suppliers at work recently offered us some infra-red thermometers for us to sell on. Because apparently workplaces need them in order to 'check their staff for fever' regularly, and I bet they're used elsewhere like airports to 'check' passengers. To keep people 'safe' and all that.

 

It got me thinking about something, because I do recall a while back, when the lockdown and pandemic first kicked in, that we started selling a lot of these infra-red thermometers (from another supplier).

 

They were actually for food preparation use, to measure the temperature of cooked meat or something along those lines, and they clearly stated on the packaging 'not for medical use'.

 

And I do recall that we were sending a lot of these to business addresses, not necessarily catering establishments.

 

Yet these 'new' thermometers we were offered were practically identical to the catering ones.

 

So how effective are these at accurately measuring a human beings internal temperature?

 

And what happens for example if someone is outside in the hot sun, like today here in the UK, and then has their temperature read by one of these things? One's skin temperature is going to be warmer than normal, so will they give off 'exaggerated' readings?

 

The same question would apply to one of those 'things' being shown in the above quoted photo. You step outside into the hot searing sun wearing one of those, and yes, its going to record that you have a 'fever'.

 

Granted, there's not a lot of 'hot searing sun' at the moment in Australia, but I think you all realise where I'm going with this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have to listen to BBC R2 at work and i had to switch it off as jeremy vine was doing my head in with the constant crap about CV1984 and the second wave along with how stupid people were down the beach and people phoning in saying that the beach goers were causing more increased numbers etc etc. It seems to me jeremy vine has a agenda to cont this for as long as needed is he a gatekeeper? I find him really annoying. Anyone else know why hes like this and who is he?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

And what happens for example if someone is outside in the hot sun, like today here in the UK, and then has their temperature read by one of these things? One's skin temperature is going to be warmer than normal, so will they give off 'exaggerated' readings?

 

The same question would apply to one of those 'things' being shown in the above quoted photo. You step outside into the hot searing sun wearing one of those, and yes, its going to record that you have a 'fever'.

 

Agreed, my thoughts too.

 

I'm not going to bang on about 5G, but it makes me wonder about this too:

 

beeb.jpg.3ce5ac1dfe3656c2cef83ead74cdc3ed.jpg

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-51839681

 

That was admitted in that BBC article. I'm not sure how much it would heat up surface tissue and whether it would influence temperature readings, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't concerned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I read an article about a company selling thermal scanners now to be setup in restaurants and other places like ball parks, that scan your body heat as you walk through to make sure you don't have Covid.  So basically, anyone with a fever now is just assumed to have Covid, and we all have to go through scanners like we're cattle at the stockyard.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I have to listen to BBC R2 at work and i had to switch it off as jeremy vine was doing my head in with the constant crap about CV1984 and the second wave along with how stupid people were down the beach and people phoning in saying that the beach goers were causing more increased numbers etc etc. It seems to me jeremy vine has a agenda to cont this for as long as needed is he a gatekeeper? I find him really annoying. Anyone else know why hes like this and who is he?

 

He is employed by the BBC. That surely is all you need to know.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

I read an article about a company selling thermal scanners now to be setup in restaurants and other places like ball parks, that scan your body heat as you walk through to make sure you don't have Covid.  So basically, anyone with a fever now is just assumed to have Covid, and we all have to go through scanners like we're cattle at the stockyard.

 

 

Yep, biometric terminals and turnstiles everywhere, that is the future. Corona will no doubt last as long as it takes for the elites to build a prison around us. bt.jpg.643201e317ce6fc6a4acfd9337142529.jpg

 

2020-03-europe-touchless-biometrics-web-zkteco.jpg.5cfef706c5deec920634eff6e5d48115.jpg

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, and you see on those pictures there, that's why they have everyone wearing masks, well, one reason anyway, because they're using the masked faces to calibrate in their facial recognition AI so it will be able to recognize people even under a mask.  This is so that when we all finally decide to revolt, even if we wear masks they'll know who we are.  My guess is, if you wear a mask, some kind of wild, oversized glasses and a ball cap, you'll mess them up.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, motleyhoo said:

Yeah, and you see on those pictures there, that's why they have everyone wearing masks, well, one reason anyway, because they're using the masked faces to calibrate in their facial recognition AI so it will be able to recognize people even under a mask.  This is so that when we all finally decide to revolt, even if we wear masks they'll know who we are.  My guess is, if you wear a mask, some kind of wild, oversized glasses and a ball cap, you'll mess them up.

 

 

Yep, didn't take long for them to announce that facial recognition can identify people with masks.

 

There is already an industry for anti-surveillance clothing that confuses the facial recognition too, but I doubt it will be long before that kind of stuff is outlawed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yep, didn't take long for them to announce that facial recognition can identify people with masks.

 

There is already an industry for anti-surveillance clothing that confuses the facial recognition too, but I doubt it will be long before that kind of stuff is outlawed.

 

Wait until they start misusing this technology:

 

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0016510708026965

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Privacy

Another thing I notice of late is that the demented psychos of the world hate it when you have something of your own .. they want to remove any privacy physical emotional or mental.  They want to see into you and know everything about you.  In other words they hate you and want to destroy anything you have that is private.

After all if "you've got nothing to hide" you won't mind if they riffle through your drawers.

Hence it is said by the Chinese, "conceal your strength, and bide your time."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, just came back from grocery shopping.  Still a lot of people with masks.  All off the employees with masks.  The crazy "only drive carts in one direction" rule is gone.  I saw a lot of people not social distancing.

 

Stopped by the local auto parts dealer to get a new battery for my Jetta.  They had giant plastic screens up in front of the cash registers like most places.  $185 w/tax for a battery now!!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Do you all cover up your webcam lens on the frame of your laptop/monitor with a sticker or whatever?....  
Just in case they're watching you?.....

Having a hand-shandy if nothing else...

 

Not a great habit, bad for the keyboard and might leave you paranoid and prone to responding to Bitcoin extortion Spam!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Do you all cover up your webcam lens on the frame of your laptop/monitor with a sticker or whatever?....  
Just in case they're watching you?....

 

I don't have a webcam on my computer because I have a desktop, but I have these googly eye stickers that my niece gave me over the cameras on my phone. It's a converstation starter when people see them as it implies that cameras are watching. Obviously some people probably think it's weird, but other people being so comfortable with surveillance is weird too.

 

393075428__35.JPG.7b801b2e5f5f32bf348986719cd8b94a.JPG

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Do you all cover up your webcam lens on the frame of your laptop/monitor with a sticker or whatever?....  
Just in case they're watching you?.....

Having a hand-shandy if nothing else...

 

 

I do.  I got so freaked out about 2 years ago when I got one of those emails saying they had used my webcam to get video evidence of me doing one thing or another and were going to send it to everyone on my email address list, which they had hacked, if I didn't send them money by some date.  As proof, they had my actual userid and password, which they showed me.  I googled it and found out it's a complete scam, and that what they had done was gotten my credentials from some site that had been hacked.  It turns out, because I use ooma for my phone system, and because ooma had been hacked, they got my credentials from there, and everything else in the email was fake.  No matter, I have a piece of blue painter's tape over it now anyway.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned this topic
  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...