Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Dementia can progress rapidly. I strongly suggest you get a power of attorney in place and ready to go. It does not have to be operative right away but at the point when it is clear that your mother is unable to make decisions on her own and in her own best interests. I hope you never need it but, if push comes to shove, you may well be the only thing standing between your mother and whatever "treatment" they deem best for her. Do not let them take that out of your hands.

 

 

 

Treatment or lack of treatment.

Without power of attorney there will be no resusitation for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

 

I'm going to get mine now. Really sold it to me. 

 

yeah i'm just going to forget centuries of history where the elites have driven us off the land, shackled us to 'dark satanic mills', conscripted us into wars of industrial slaughter that they orchestrated before placing us all under house arrest and waving through experiental vaccines that have not yet completed their trials all because elton fucking john told me to

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

Of course the virus wonders about and escape the hotel. Someone has posted an article the other day that this virus is so clever that it will penetrate a wall....like a ghost. lol

 

100th monkey syndrome...you gotta be a monkey to believe their shit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

There wont be enough prisons to hold us all🤔

 

the whole country IS the prison. 'lockdown' is a prison term and even prisoners are allowed out of their cell every day to exercise

 

the idea of the 5G smart grid is to build a giant surveillance panopticon with facial recognition, constant tracking and social credit scores. They want to turn the country and the globe into a giant technocratic gulag

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Pwr2us1 said:

Im going to take great pleasure knocking the shit out of these murdering paedophile government stuck up scumbags and their friends and hear them scream like the bitches they are,never thought id think like this but it gives great pleasure visualising their heads exploding and it will be the only justice they deserve.Corrupt,paedophile lying bastards.

 

we really don't need that kind of chat here

 

david has always talked about peaceful non compliance and the powers that shouldn't be would love to find any excuse they can to shut this place down including agent provocateurs coming on here to talk about violence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, serpentine said:

 

 

Has anyone else noticed how very little has been mentioned about private healthcare provisions and hospitals over the course the last year?

 

Or natural remedies and information to boost our immunity, in fact they are trying desperately to demonise and destroy any natural health practioners, anything outside the control of big pharma.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Up to 10 years if you lie about travelling from a “red list” country, but beheading a liittle girl is only worthy of 8.

 

that's upto 10 years for simply lying about where you have been; it doesn't matter whether or not you are actually infected.

 

That means that you can be completely free of illness or infection and be sent to jail for ten years even though you have done no actual harm ie there was no crime committed

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

 

Treatment or lack of treatment.

Without power of attorney there will be no resusitation for sure.

No doubt. My colleague deals specifically with elder law and he drafts power of attorney documents for all his clients; those and living wills. If you have aged parents (as Dickens liked to call them), please, for their sake, take this simple action to protect them when they can't protect themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Up to 10 years if you lie about travelling from a “red list” country, but beheading a liittle girl is only worthy of 8.

 

Britain is finished.

We were finished years ago. But shops and buisinesses shut or closed down is a good indicator of a country that has surrendered. 

 

But it seems people are happy to be told they are non essential upon other things. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Up to 10 years if you lie about travelling from a “red list” country, but beheading a liittle girl is only worthy of 8.

 

Britain is finished.

 

It is just fear tactics, they are still letting people in to the country without any checks and people can still leave. Some of the other countries in the world have had forced quarantine for months though. I will never accept a PCR test and I am going to travel so things should get interesting in the future... 

 

As I have said in the past, there is no logical basis for any sort of quarantine of healthy people, they have obviously been watching too many virus-outbreak Hollywood films. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

 

It is just fear tactics, they are still letting people in to the country without any checks and people can still leave. Some of the other countries in the world have had forced quarantine for months though. I will never accept a PCR test and I am going to travel so things should get interesting in the future... 

 

As I have said in the past, there is no logical basis for any sort of quarantine of healthy people, they have obviously been watching too many virus-outbreak Hollywood films. 

I agree it is all fear mongering. We seem to be seeing the fear anti being raised recently........due to low take up of vaccine I bet you. MSM and bollockticians lying through there arseholes about high numbers taking jab, the more fear stories they put out the more desperation they show.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

We were finished years ago. But shops and buisinesses shut or closed down is a good indicator of a country that has surrendered. 

 

But it seems people are happy to be told they are non essential upon other things. 

 

True.

 

 

This "pandemic" has stripped the veil that has shrouded just how decadent the West has become, we have been a joke for years.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the whole country IS the prison. 'lockdown' is a prison term and even prisoners are allowed out of their cell every day to exercise

 

the idea of the 5G smart grid is to build a giant surveillance panopticon with facial recognition, constant tracking and social credit scores. They want to turn the country and the globe into a giant technocratic gulag

Out of likes but yep....this is the plan. The terminlogy they've been using and the language chosen for the restrictions and allowed activities is straight out of the penal lexicon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

david has always talked about peaceful non compliance and the powers that shouldn't be would love to find any excuse they can to shut this place down including agent provocateurs coming on here to talk about violence

Seconded. We are all beyond furious and exasperated to some extent, but wishing graphic violent ends on anyone ain't gonna help.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Seconded. We are all beyond furious and exasperated to some extent, but wishing graphic violent ends on anyone ain't gonna help.

It is easily done without violence and I think the vast majority here agree.

 

40.000+ non-violent protesters moving forward gently brushing police to the side whilst at the same time telling them to go home to their families, I cannot wait for the day.

 

40.000+ Non-violent protestors stopping small groups of ‘planted’ MSM and government violent thugs causing grief, I cannot wait for the day.

 

Will that day ever come? Hopefully and peacefully it will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...