Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I have a teenage son who is totally pissed off , he should be at College and studying , having fun with his mates , going to the gym , shopping for clothes , games and eating in restaurants, but he is stuck in his room on his computer everyday he only goes out to go to the shops, I feel really sorry for him and the millions of young people like him stuck at home it's heartbreaking , why are people putting up with this shit? surely if this continues to drag on until next year people will rise up and say Fuck You enough is enough!

 

There is a number of things they've done here which are extremely clever.

 

I don't know what age your son is but since you mentioned college I'm guessing he's in his late teens or early 20s. Unfortunately a lot of his peers have been heavily propagandised over the last few years into following establishment movements which are seen as "rebellious" even though they are funded and pushed by every big commercial, financial and media organisation. This is the age group which typically shows the most raw anger and reckless abandon and are the most dangerous to the status quo, but they have been expertly neutralised and their energy directed into hating invisible racists and climate change, serving the interests of the cabal.

 

Another thing is that they've prevented us from really mobilising and have made us feel like we are all alone. I truly believe that if it was easier to gather in big groups, especially in social settings, we would already be seeing much more pushback as everyone realised that they are not alone and there are plenty of others out there who realise this is a load of shite and needs to end. Instead we are programmed by the media to believe everyone is following the agenda, 99% will get vaccinated and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

 

I believe (and hope) that this has only caused a delay and built a dam around people that is eventually going to burst, but you have to acknowledge how cleverly it's been done.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I think they will drag it on for a long time

 

they say they want EVERYONE vaccinated and bill gate says he wants all 7 billion peopleon the planet vaccinated. Whatevers in the injections they want it in everyone before they can progress with their 5G internet of things smart grid technocracy

 

This means also that they will keep moving the goalposts until we reach a point where they will have to declare vaccines 'mandatory' to try and coerce those who have refused

 

When they continue to refuse the state will have to deploy force against the citizenry. In order to get away with that they will have to claim that there is an advanced threat from something even more deadly such as a new mutant strain and that they are holding people down and forcefully vaccinating them 'for the common good'. This will require martial law, deployment of military and a suspension of democracy

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I think they will drag it on for a long time , they like the control and power, it will be a little bit of freedom Spring Summer then it will be there is another Variant strain the vaccine is not working we need to give people another booster jab, Autumn and winter come and its Stay at home , save the NHS , bollocks .........repeat , repeat , repeat. Brexit dragged on for years Convid 19 will never go away .

Yep I fear your right, it's incredibly depressing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

You could be right , it's strange Brexit happens and the want everyone to stay and work in the UK, you can't leave the country ,they want you to have your holiday in the UK , holidays abroad will only be for the rich no more cheap holidays abroad.

 

its not that because all the countries are doing it not just britain

 

they want to impose ID2020 and vaccine passports that is why they are keeping people from traveling; the technocracy is about MICRO-MANAGING EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE

 

They are conditioning you to this 'new normal' where they will control every single thing you do down to brushing your teeth with a 'smart' toothbrush which will communicate through the 5G cloud to the corporations to tell them how much energy you have used to carry out that task

 

when i say 'micro-manage' i mean MICRO- MANAGE

Edited by Macnamara
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

even people here on this forum don't really understand what is going on

 

it doesn't matter how many times it is explained what the technocracy is people just don't seem to get it

 

even people here seem to think this is some sort of temporary blip in their lives. They don't get what is going on

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mike hunt said:

Even more sinister the virus maybe mapped after Jesus!

842cc943801125bb1af143c6e656e850.jpg

 

Not a coincidence I'd say. Satanic inversion.

 

The members of the 'elite' are almost all occultists. The high ranking elite, of course, not gofers like Hancock and BoJo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whistleblower talks to the UKColumn about the care homes in clips at bottom of this post

Call for probe into spike in care home deaths as figures show they rose to highest levels since May in last week of January

  • Some 2,505 residents had deaths linked to the virus in the week to January 29
  • Care Campaign for the Vulnerable today wrote to the PM to demand an inquiry
  • Its calls were quickly backed by other campaigners and charity leaders 

By Luke Andrews For Mailonline

Published: 10:41, 10 February 2021 | Updated: 11:21, 10 February 2021

Campaigners have ramped up their demands for a public inquiry into Britain's care home Covid crisis because deaths are still spiralling. 

Coronavirus fatalities in care homes have hit the highest levels since May, official figures revealed yesterday. More than 2,500 residents had the virus mentioned on their death certificates in England and Wales over the seven days to January 29.

In the week ending May 1, 2020, 3,082 residents died with Covid-19, and a total of 3,679 were killed the week earlier at the outbreak's peak. 

This week's tally took the total to 35,720 since the pandemic began — with care homes accounting for about a third of all deaths from the virus in the UK, according to the Office for National Statistics.

Care home deaths rose again in the second wave despite the Government's promise to throw a 'protective ring' around the vulnerable residents and the introduction of regular swab testing for the elderly and their carers.

Care Campaign for the Vulnerable blasted the figures as a 'heart-breaking scandal' as they repeated their calls for Boris Johnson to launch a public inquiry into the toll.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9244359/Coronavirus-UK-Call-probe-spike-care-home-deaths.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

they say they want EVERYONE vaccinated and bill gate says he wants all 7 billion peopleon the planet vaccinated. Whatevers in the injections they want it in everyone before they can progress with their 5G internet of things smart grid technocracy

 

This means also that they will keep moving the goalposts until we reach a point where they will have to declare vaccines 'mandatory' to try and coerce those who have refused

 

When they continue to refuse the state will have to deploy force against the citizenry. In order to get away with that they will have to claim that there is an advanced threat from something even more deadly such as a new mutant strain and that they are holding people down and forcefully vaccinating them 'for the common good'. This will require martial law, deployment of military and a suspension of democracy

What freaks me out is that it's happening really fast and the people are not refusing or resisting, David Icke talks about the totalitarian tiptoe but it's happening in giant leaps now and they are not hiding anything it's there to see but the people are still sleeping and obeying.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, pete675 said:

 

Not a coincidence I'd say. Satanic inversion.

 

The members of the 'elite' are almost all occultists. The high ranking elite, of course, not gofers like Hancock and BoJo.

Who are the High Ranking Elites are they even human, who is at the top and who is it they worship and obey? 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Here's the full 9 hours. Hideous stuff. How vaccine militants can call so-called "anti-vaxxers" ignorant when they probably have no knowledge of this type of crime makes me shake my head.

 

not having big pharma mystery juice injected in us is our natural and DEFAULT STATE

 

therefore to refuse does not make us an 'anti-vaxxer'. It is them who are VAXXERS

 

They are the one trying to create a new state that is not the default state therefore it is them who are trying to force a change therefore it is THEM who are VAXXERS.

 

We (natural humanity) are under attack from VAXXERS

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Who are the High Ranking Elites are they even human, who is at the top and who is it they worship and obey?

 

lurianic kabbalists

 

kabbalah was 'revealed' by the fallen angel raziel and those people trace their lineage back to nimrod who rebelled against god

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

What freaks me out is that it's happening really fast and the people are not refusing or resisting, David Icke talks about the totalitarian tiptoe but it's happening in giant leaps now and they are not hiding anything it's there to see but the people are still sleeping and obeying.

 

yes because people have been dumbed down and don't know history. This prevents them from being able to see events within CONTEXT

 

When you view events within a wider context it is possible to see that elites are waging a war against the people. We are in a war and people don't know it and we are under attack

 

Every aspect of our existence is being sabotaged and subverted

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Every year unless we end this nonsense:

A COVID shot every year? Johnson & Johnson's CEO says Americans will need to be vaccinated every season for the next several years if the virus keeps mutating

  • Johnson & Johnson's CEO Alex Gorsky discussed how the coronavirus will be able to mutate further if it continues to spread 
  • Should this happen, Gorsky said it's possible Americans will have to get a vaccine against COVID-19 every year like a seasonal flu shot
  • It comes days after J&J applied emergency use authorization of its single-dose shot, which was found to be 66% effective
  • Gorsky said he is confident the company can deliver on its agreement with the U.S. government to deliver 100 million doses by the end of June
  • This could help President Joe Biden reach his goal of delivering 150 million shots in his first 100 days in office 

By Mary Kekatos Senior Health Reporter For Dailymail.com and Reuters

Published: 20:18, 9 February 2021 | Updated: 00:09, 10 February 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9242425/J-J-CEO-says-people-need-annual-COVID-19-vaccine-shots-years-CNBC.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nowhere in the letters they are sending out to the over-70s, or on the NHS website, does it have ANYTHING about your right to decline a vaccination. Even if you could be made worse, or die, from it they insist you make a booking and go along. Presumably to be co-erced into having it. Fuck them.

 

My elderly mother does not want this, and the phone-calls, letters and future threats of "National Immunisation Service Management" people calling her is causing a lot of distress. 

 

This is not compulsory. They need to back off.

 

Course they won't.

 

Anyone who is not having this vaccine managed to find an address or a phone number where you can make this clear to these monsters? In the politest of terms, I need to tell them to go away.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Every year unless we end this nonsense:

A COVID shot every year? Johnson & Johnson's CEO says Americans will need to be vaccinated every season for the next several years if the virus keeps mutating

  • Johnson & Johnson's CEO Alex Gorsky discussed how the coronavirus will be able to mutate further if it continues to spread 
  • Should this happen, Gorsky said it's possible Americans will have to get a vaccine against COVID-19 every year like a seasonal flu shot
  • It comes days after J&J applied emergency use authorization of its single-dose shot, which was found to be 66% effective
  • Gorsky said he is confident the company can deliver on its agreement with the U.S. government to deliver 100 million doses by the end of June
  • This could help President Joe Biden reach his goal of delivering 150 million shots in his first 100 days in office 

By Mary Kekatos Senior Health Reporter For Dailymail.com and Reuters

Published: 20:18, 9 February 2021 | Updated: 00:09, 10 February 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9242425/J-J-CEO-says-people-need-annual-COVID-19-vaccine-shots-years-CNBC.html

Their fake Virus will never go away it will continue to mutate, it is a War and a Rape on humanity .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Their fake Virus will never go away it will continue to mutate, it is a War and a Rape on humanity .

 

yes; a 'virus' is the perfect excuse to achieve everything they want to do:

 

-destroy our independent livlihoods

-create a surveillance state

-distract us from the creation of the 5G smart grid

-micro-manage us

-re-condition us to a state of compliant enslavement

-keep us in a state of fear

-remove our rights and freedoms

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

My elderly mother does not want this, and the phone-calls, letters and future threats of "National Immunisation Service Management" people calling her is causing a lot of distress. 

 

This is not compulsory. They need to back off.

 

that harassment is PRESSURE and the pressure will grow and grow and grow until it becomes mandatory injections

 

the relentless pressure is just a tell....an outward sign of their true inner intent, which is to inject everyone

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Nowhere in the letters they are sending out to the over-70s, or on the NHS website, does it have ANYTHING about your right to decline a vaccination. Even if you could be made worse, or die, from it they insist you make a booking and go along. Presumably to be co-erced into having it. Fuck them.

 

My elderly mother does not want this, and the phone-calls, letters and future threats of "National Immunisation Service Management" people calling her is causing a lot of distress. 

 

This is not compulsory. They need to back off.

 

Course they won't.

 

Anyone who is not having this vaccine managed to find an address or a phone number where you can make this clear to these monsters? In the politest of terms, I need to tell them to go away.

Has your Mothers GP practice called her on the phone or someone else ?

If you phone on her behalf they won't listen to you it needs to be your mother that contacts them or best to your Mum just ignores the Bastard's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes; a 'virus' is the perfect excuse to achieve everything they want to do:

 

-destroy our independent livlihoods

-create a surveillance state

-distract us from the creation of the 5G smart grid

-micro-manage us

-re-condition us to a state of compliant enslavement

-keep us in a state of fear

-remove our rights and freedoms

This is exactly what's happening and should be obvious to anyone with a functioning brain. Sadly, that's not so common these days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes; a 'virus' is the perfect excuse to achieve everything they want to do:

 

-destroy our independent livlihoods

-create a surveillance state

-distract us from the creation of the 5G smart grid

-micro-manage us

-re-condition us to a state of compliant enslavement

-keep us in a state of fear

-remove our rights and freedoms

Out of likes 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Has your Mothers GP practice called her on the phone or someone else ?

If you phone on her behalf they won't listen to you it needs to be your mother that contacts them or best to your Mum just ignores the Bastard's.

She's had a call (phone message) from some sort of agency acting on behalf of the "NHS Health Trust" or some bollocks like that. And now a letter from the NHS. But nothing directly from the GP surgery.

 

She is in the early stages of dementia, and suffered a horrendous fall last December, so is not in a state to cope with this. I said to her, they probably won't listen to me, but I can be there in the room when she makes a call for back-up and support.

 

Failing that, we just keep ignoring them.

Edited by Anti Facts Sir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw clips last night of the police running up and attacking people fleeing out of a side door of the gym that was raided. Gyms are used by people TO STAY HEALTHY. If the government want people healthy then why are they stopping people from exercising and why are they bashing non violent people with batons?

Liverpool Gym Owner Update Who Is Opening Despite The Fascism

 

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www-bbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/newsbeat-56008081?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16129673186223&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.com%2Fnews%2Fnewsbeat-56008081

 

Looks like they will target Social Media soon and censor the Truth .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I think they will drag it on for a long time , they like the control and power, it will be a little bit of freedom Spring Summer then it will be there is another Variant strain the vaccine is not working we need to give people another booster jab, Autumn and winter come and its Stay at home , save the NHS , bollocks .........repeat , repeat , repeat. Brexit dragged on for years Convid 19 will never go away .

For me the only way people will say enough is enough is when they get hit in the pocket. I know that many people have lost their businesses but the vast majority are either still at work on full pay or getting paid by the gov. I was thinking the other day how many people has lockdown really affected, financially I mean, and the more I look at it the more I think that it's not that many in relation to the population of say, the UK. 

 

This is why I see so many people shouting for lockdowns, purely for the fact that their pay is still the same. What they've failed to grasp is that they may be in work now but give it 12 months and the company they work for are going to be in deep shit. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...