Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

14 minutes ago, alexa said:

Why have they stored all these guillotines in America? And why did BLM

set up guillotines every where? I reckon in the future they are going to behead most of us, as it's a clean method & in the meantime they'll get your Organs all in tact.

Revelation 20:4

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,

486934575_aguilli.png.6d4e04cda163b4f2709a614fb55f95f1.png

1785444266_aguilli2.jpg.81d3b8c5c96f7196e394065a65c7505b.jpg

FEMA ORDERED 102,000 BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES AND GUILLOTINES – WHY ARE MODERN GUILLOTINES ON MILITARY BASES THROUGHOUT NORTH AMERICA?

https://sta-rising.site/index.php?mode=thread&id=310348

Spectators observing from the business end of the guillotine were splattered with blood. There are millions of psychos out there. Many of them watching truly enjoyed the show. Evidence suggests the head retains consciousness several minutes after having been severed. Time to return the guillotines for a refund lol.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1612945681487.jpg.5cae6ba14ad460ea26520fef09e07e17.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/decapitation-survive-speak-anne-boleyn-henry-viii-conscious-brain-a8886126.html?amp

Snip-it_1612945654302.jpg.ff10b698487cda34e085605d2a3bf41d.jpg

I recall a few months before the Hong Kong riots that melted into covid became vogue there was talk of a big deal in Spain where world class neurologists and surgeons met to perform the first head transplant then..pouff..

Radio silence. If it was successful it was either disclose or kill everyone and insulate the material which is what I suspect happened. No small feat. The implications give me vertigo. The guillotines the governments bought are inhumaine and cruel considering the span of consciouness of the head. These arguments reclassify the guillotine in the same category as the rack. Medieval torture just anticipating it.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Snip-it_1612946769849.jpg.ce9fcb827fee37460db733641a2f08ba.jpg

Executions are deterrents. Powerful ones that induce the deepest fears. Acts of murder and conspiracy were handled by the palace of interrogations in The Forbidden City of the Qing Dynasty. The idea someone might be sent there is mortifying. Bad ones knew the score but heinous devils still slipped through the cracks. Those were dealt with on a seperate level. The emperor discovers one of his concubines poisoned his first three sons to get her son into the succession slot. What do you do to such unbelievable behaviour to deter others? In front of him the emperor had her drink a potion that would induce unbelievable pain in all her joints as if they were exploding. She became a miserable wretch getting the anitdote then letting her have it again. They allowed her to die 9 years later. Fuck with us at your peril chum.

Travellers Must Quarantine In Hotels At Their Own Cost, Have 3 Tests, £10k Fine For Going Outside, And 10 YEARS Prison If Caught Trying To Avoid ‘The Law’

https://www.infowars.com/posts/uk-covid-police-state-travellers-must-quarantine-in-hotels-at-their-own-cost-have-3-tests-10k-fine-for-going-outside-and-10-years-prison-if-caught-trying-to-avoid-the-law/

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1612945681487.jpg.5cae6ba14ad460ea26520fef09e07e17.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/decapitation-survive-speak-anne-boleyn-henry-viii-conscious-brain-a8886126.html?amp

Snip-it_1612945654302.jpg.ff10b698487cda34e085605d2a3bf41d.jpg

I recall a few months before the Hong Kong riots that melted into covid became vogue there was talk of a big deal in Spain where world class neurologists and surgeons met to perform the first head transplant then..pouff..

Radio silence. If it was successful it was either disclose or kill everyone and insulate the material which is what I suspect happened. No small feat. The implications give me vertigo. The guillotines the governments bought are inhumaine and cruel considering the span of consciouness of the head. These arguments reclassify the guillotine in the same category as the rack. Medieval torture just anticipating it.

The US govt/deep state has a long history of closing down successful medical treatments/technologies once they've been developed, then stealing the technology for their own purposes and denying it to patients.  For example technology originally developed for transmitting sounds directly into deaf people's brains. They also seize all research and prevent the doctors from ever working again (e.g. in the cases of those who have developed cancer cures).

8 minutes ago, HerrShultz said:

They’re Rubbing Your Nose In It: Joe Biden Fingers ‘A Minor’ on Magazine Cover

https://www.infowars.com/posts/theyre-rubbing-your-nose-in-it-joe-biden-fingers-a-minor-on-magazine-cover/

GSus wept!

(sorry I couldn't resist replying with another guitar chord pun) Seriously though, I doubt this GQ cover is an accident.

23 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

The US govt/deep state has a long history of closing down successful medical treatments/technologies once they've been developed, then stealing the technology for their own purposes and denying it to patients.  For example technology originally developed for transmitting sounds directly into deaf people's brains. They also seize all research and prevent the doctors from ever working again (e.g. in the cases of those who have developed cancer cures).

Would you be surprised to know that xray, MRI and CT scans are hackable. Hacking does not necessarily mean an outside intruder. The purchaser can have it hacked or do it himself. The hack generates masses on xrays or dimensional ones on the more advanced models. Meaning they can generate false results to stimulate growth of profits. Or start killing a pesky dissenter. Person sees scans and believes it. Has no suspicions it was rigged. He buys tons of antidepressants too while bulging with pharma chemicals. Prognostic fraud is so under reported. Nobody catches them. The cabal controls tightly all the blood analysis labs and archiving protocols. A blood report can be falsified. Insurance companies could save hundreds of thousands of dollars with a 1000 dollar forged blood report.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Would you be surprised to know that xray, MRI and CT scans are hackable. Hacking does not necessarily mean an outside intruder. The purchaser can have it hacked or do it himself. The hack generates masses on xrays or dimensional ones on the more advanced models. Meaning they can generate false results to stimulate growth of profits. Or start killing a pesky dissenter. Person sees scans and believes it. Has no suspicions it was rigged. He buys tons of antidepressants too while bulging with pharma chemicals. Prognostic fraud is so under reported. Nobody catches them. The cabal controls tightly all the blood analysis labs and archiving protocols. A blood report can be falsified. Insurance companies could save hundreds of thousands of dollars with a 1000 dollar forged blood report.

That's right, the CT/X-Ray/MRI machines store the images on a central server, and the Drs etc access them at PCs. Someone with the know-how could edit the image files.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HerrShultz said:

Travellers Must Quarantine In Hotels At Their Own Cost, Have 3 Tests, £10k Fine For Going Outside, And 10 YEARS Prison If Caught Trying To Avoid ‘The Law’

https://www.infowars.com/posts/uk-covid-police-state-travellers-must-quarantine-in-hotels-at-their-own-cost-have-3-tests-10k-fine-for-going-outside-and-10-years-prison-if-caught-trying-to-avoid-the-law/

What we’re talking about now are the mutations, the variants, and that is a different matter, because we don’t want to be in a situation where we later on discover that there’s a problem with vaccines.” Grant Schnapps

38786024-9239863-The_three_Covid_variants_causing_international_alarm_emerged_in_-a-1_1612861472905.jpg

19 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Would you be surprised to know that xray, MRI and CT scans are hackable. Hacking does not necessarily mean an outside intruder. The purchaser can have it hacked or do it himself. The hack generates masses on xrays or dimensional ones on the more advanced models. Meaning they can generate false results to stimulate growth of profits. Or start killing a pesky dissenter. Person sees scans and believes it. Has no suspicions it was rigged. He buys tons of antidepressants too while bulging with pharma chemicals.

That's sinister but I would certainly not put it past the psychos who are running the show. I've known the pharma industry is totally corrupt for a long time but the scamdemic has done a lot to reveal just how corrupt the mainstream medical industry is.

Edited by BossCrow

1 minute ago, campanar said:

That's right, the CT/X-Ray/MRI machines store the images on a central server, and the Drs etc access them at PCs. Someone with the know-how could edit the image files.

How many kidneys were stolen by faking a mass in radiology? How many had both taken this way? Poor devil condemned to weekly dialysis for the love of one prognostic fraud based on a fraudulent use of the diagnostic equipment. If you look close enough you can see the talmudic mindset. As long as it looks like you did it to yourself. They're just trying to help. Good samaritans.  Woe he who criticizes them.

1 hour ago, BruiseL said:

I've tried saying no in the care home where I work. It's now mandatory for all. I used human rights (physical intrusion), the efficacy of the test, section 44 of the employment act and coercion as refusing a test will now mean being sent home without pay. My union (Unison) said basically I'm screwed. I have less employment rights as my 2 years aren't up for another 10 days. I'm not giving up, I'll have a copy of my contract today and will see the H&S policy. There's a member from here willing to help too but for now I will have to put up n shut up and take the tests from today 3 times a week! 

All that should be enough. Just wondering where you would stand if you said it was causing anxiety ( which it probably is)  If they were to make that a condition of working and it effected your health then if you were to get anxiety from it it could technically be an accident at work. 

The reasonable measures should be PPE. If you can’t have the test the PPE should be protecting you and them and they have a duty to provide it. 

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

How many kidneys were stolen by faking a mass in radiology? How many had both taken this way? Poor devil condemned to weekly dialysis for the love of one prognostic fraud based on a fraudulent use of the diagnostic equipment. If you look close enough you can see the talmudic mindset. As long as it looks like you did it to yourself. They're just trying to help. Good samaritans.  Woe he who criticizes them.

Thinking about it, what's one way they determine if you have Covid-19.... I know someone they X-rayed for this... 

Edited by campanar

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

What we’re talking about now are the mutations, the variants, and that is a different matter, because we don’t want to be in a situation where we later on discover that there’s a problem with vaccines.” Grant Schnapps

38786024-9239863-The_three_Covid_variants_causing_international_alarm_emerged_in_-a-1_1612861472905.jpg

Grant is out there working hard putting in the groundwork for the next stage of the act. Like a giant Hollywood production the MPs scuttle around building and shaping the narrative ready for the main stars to arrive on set and deliver their piece to camera. 

3 minutes ago, campanar said:

Thinking about it, what's one way they determine if you have Covid-19.... I know someone they X-rayed for this... 

In my experience I have never known a single person diagnosed with seasonal flu by xray. Covid is after all the rebranding of seasonal flu. Of course it is also an alibi for those killed by big telecom and hydro.....

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

In my experience I have never known a single person diagnosed with seasonal flu by xray. Covid is after all the rebranding of seasonal flu. Of course it is also an alibi for those killed by big telecom and hydro.....

My point was...

there was BBC TV programme last year filmed at the Royal Free, and I'm sure a Dr was holding up an X-Ray pointing out the "distinctive" pattern in the lungs caused by Covid-19.

Now, if the images are editable.....

Europe's oldest person survives Covid just before 117th birthday

Sister Andre speaking to the French media last year

A French nun who is Europe's oldest person has survived Covid-19, just days before her 117th birthday.

Lucile Randon, who took the name of Sister Andre in 1944, tested positive for coronavirus on 16 January but didn't develop any symptoms.

She told local media she "didn't even realise I had it".

She isolated separately from other residents in her retirement home in Toulon, southern France, but is now considered fully recovered.

How can someone 'recover' from a disease that they haven't had? 🤔

Edited by Grumpy Owl
Forgot article link
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Colour-Coded Covid? FFS!

Mr Shapps said the maximum jail term of up to 10 years attached to falsely declaring travel history reflected the "serious" nature of the offence. "I think the British public would expect pretty strong action" for those who seek to evade hotel quarantine, he said.

I think the British public would expect pretty strong action against those seeking to deter travel for all but the rich and impose disproportionate jail terms for misdemeanors, like lying, while Royal child sex-traffickers and their cohorts get off Scot-Free.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1612943516506.jpg.1de22178d46c65f5c8877e0e3c31551e.jpg

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1118997/

Snip-it_1612943490471.jpg.261b38942e4745973e4cf39ccafb62ef.jpg

The degree of competance of the agent performing the injections will determine whether the dose goes into the fat layer or muscle tissue. Surely those brewing these potions made provisions for the sake that the formula festering in the fat won't take on a life of it's own and run roughshod through the organs.

I never understood injecting chemicals directly in to the muscle vs in to the blood stream. Always seems a bit weird to me as all those chemicals are going to have to find a way to move through the body and they enter a muscle. Weird. 

33 minutes ago, campanar said:

My point was...

there was BBC TV programme last year filmed at the Royal Free, and I'm sure a Dr was holding up an X-Ray pointing out the "distinctive" pattern in the lungs caused by Covid-19.

Now, if the images are editable.....

Point taken. Yeah, that darn fraud element. Perhaps the doc decided to interpret TB as covid. You heard the latest buzz, "its all covid now"?

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic