Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

Also if you look at frame 313 of zapruder film I noticed you can see an object flying straight up from JFK's head. I found this article which I think is a reasonable theory about this - https://theunexpectedcosmology.com/frame-313-the-jfk-assassination-was-a-hoax/

The fly-in-the-ointment for me is that John was a cabal sweetheart. A "made" guy. You never "whack" a made guy. Its basic mafia 101.

Snip-it_1612942443736.jpg.0e8016ac1d00e2693843803cf22cd88f.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

4 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

You're right RFK jr is very suspect. Seems like too easy a target for mass media ridicule with his speech impedement. I'm always skeptical about anyone who gets a lot of air time - like him and Greta, etc.

Probably eyes and ears of the cabal as part of their controlled opposition of the upper echelons of any popular resistance movement that has breached the mainstream.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

If the govt are wanting to use "sensible celebrities" to push their vaccine maybe we should fight fire with fire? Can anyone name some (genuinely sensible) celebs who are opposed to the $camdemic and awake to what's going on? These are the ones I'm aware of to get the ball rolling -

Peter Ebdon (snooker player)

Rachel Elnaugh (from Dragon's Den UK)
Jaz Coleman (singer from Killing Joke)

We're going to need some more I think.

Elton John estimated worth 500 million dollars. Caine 80 million dollars. Men of the people, really in touch with the concerns of the common man. Not sure what demographic they are aiming at with these 2 superstars? 

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The fly-in-the-ointment for me is that John was a cabal sweetheart. A "made" guy. You never "whack" a made guy. Its basic mafia 101.

Did you check out the link? I wasn't very clear about it but the author is claiming JFK was wearing special effects/prosthetics/explosive blood packs on his head. I hadn't seen frame 313 in its entirety until I googled it recently - normally the image is cropped right down and you don't see whatever is shooting up into the air. It doesn't look like it could be a piece of JFK's skull or similar.

7 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Did you check out the link? I wasn't very clear about it but the author is claiming JFK was wearing special effects/prosthetics/explosive blood packs on his head. I hadn't seen frame 313 in its entirety until I googled it recently - normally the image is cropped right down and you don't see whatever is shooting up into the air. It doesn't look like it could be a piece of JFK's skull or similar.

Do you recal the FX movie franchise produced by Dodi Fayed? They were FX 1 and FX 2. The plot revolves around staging murders using stage effects and moulded face masks incorporating small squibbs to simulate impacting bullets. Anyways Dodi Fayed was Princess Diana's hubby. Off to McMurdo with new ID. Lands beyond the pole??

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Elton John estimated worth 500 million dollars. Caine 80 million dollars. Men of the people, really in touch with the concerns of the common man. Not sure what demographic they are aiming at with these 2 superstars? 

Trying to appeal to pensioners maybe 😄. I shouldn't laugh - in reality it's disgusting what Hancock and the rest are doing.

The mention of Michael Caine reminded me of this, it's worth a watch-

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1612933894110.jpg.8e0f7c936632b5b8b6f85b434ebad5f7.jpg

Lol. I saw that too 😁 Of interest concerning the guillotine is that it was a very efficient execution method. So efficient it devoured even it's proponents.

Crazy as it sounds the device fell out of favor because one woman screamed bloody hell and the whole spectacle soured so bad the crowd was no longer in a festive retribution mood.

One pushback changed history. Most went quietly to the guillotine even thanked the executioner ffs.

Why have they stored all these guillotines in America? And why did BLM

set up guillotines every where? I reckon in the future they are going to behead most of us, as it's a clean method & in the meantime they'll get your Organs all in tact.

Revelation 20:4

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,

486934575_aguilli.png.6d4e04cda163b4f2709a614fb55f95f1.png

1785444266_aguilli2.jpg.81d3b8c5c96f7196e394065a65c7505b.jpg

FEMA ORDERED 102,000 BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES AND GUILLOTINES – WHY ARE MODERN GUILLOTINES ON MILITARY BASES THROUGHOUT NORTH AMERICA?

https://sta-rising.site/index.php?mode=thread&id=310348

10 hours ago, Liberty said:

This is what the public don’t understand. They can say no. Like all those lorry drivers being made to have a test before leaving the UK. It was illegal. 

I've tried saying no in the care home where I work. It's now mandatory for all. I used human rights (physical intrusion), the efficacy of the test, section 44 of the employment act and coercion as refusing a test will now mean being sent home without pay. My union (Unison) said basically I'm screwed. I have less employment rights as my 2 years aren't up for another 10 days. I'm not giving up, I'll have a copy of my contract today and will see the H&S policy. There's a member from here willing to help too but for now I will have to put up n shut up and take the tests from today 3 times a week! 

2 minutes ago, BruiseL said:

I've tried saying no in the care home where I work. It's now mandatory for all. I used human rights (physical intrusion), the efficacy of the test, section 44 of the employment act and coercion as refusing a test will now mean being sent home without pay. My union (Unison) said basically I'm screwed. I have less employment rights as my 2 years aren't up for another 10 days. I'm not giving up, I'll have a copy of my contract today and will see the H&S policy. There's a member from here willing to help too but for now I will have to put up n shut up and take the tests from today 3 times a week! 

I have to take a test every 7 days for my job. It's either that or the jab.

It's basically about survival now.... a few months down the line the people who took the jab will start dropping like flies.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Do you recal the FX movie franchise produced by Dodi Fayed? They were FX 1 and FX 2. The plot revolves around staging murders using stage effects and moulded face masks incorporating small squibbs to simulate impacting bullets. Anyways Dodi Fayed was Princess Diana's hubby. Off to McMurdo with new ID. Lands beyond the pole??

Interesting thanks! I hadn't heard of the FX movies and Dodi connection. Almost nothing would surprise me at this point.

This is an interesting clip from Rik Mayall's last film 'On by One' (2014) just before he mysteriously died -

• Thanks 2

Snip-it_1612943516506.jpg.1de22178d46c65f5c8877e0e3c31551e.jpg

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1118997/

Snip-it_1612943490471.jpg.261b38942e4745973e4cf39ccafb62ef.jpg

The degree of competance of the agent performing the injections will determine whether the dose goes into the fat layer or muscle tissue. Surely those brewing these potions made provisions for the sake that the formula festering in the fat won't take on a life of it's own and run roughshod through the organs.

14 minutes ago, alexa said:

Why have they stored all these guillotines in America? And why did BLM

set up guillotines every where? I reckon in the future they are going to behead most of us, as it's a clean method & in the meantime they'll get your Organs all in tact.

Revelation 20:4

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,

486934575_aguilli.png.6d4e04cda163b4f2709a614fb55f95f1.png

1785444266_aguilli2.jpg.81d3b8c5c96f7196e394065a65c7505b.jpg

FEMA ORDERED 102,000 BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES AND GUILLOTINES – WHY ARE MODERN GUILLOTINES ON MILITARY BASES THROUGHOUT NORTH AMERICA?

https://sta-rising.site/index.php?mode=thread&id=310348

Spectators observing from the business end of the guillotine were splattered with blood. There are millions of psychos out there. Many of them watching truly enjoyed the show. Evidence suggests the head retains consciousness several minutes after having been severed. Time to return the guillotines for a refund lol.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1612945681487.jpg.5cae6ba14ad460ea26520fef09e07e17.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/decapitation-survive-speak-anne-boleyn-henry-viii-conscious-brain-a8886126.html?amp

Snip-it_1612945654302.jpg.ff10b698487cda34e085605d2a3bf41d.jpg

I recall a few months before the Hong Kong riots that melted into covid became vogue there was talk of a big deal in Spain where world class neurologists and surgeons met to perform the first head transplant then..pouff..

Radio silence. If it was successful it was either disclose or kill everyone and insulate the material which is what I suspect happened. No small feat. The implications give me vertigo. The guillotines the governments bought are inhumaine and cruel considering the span of consciouness of the head. These arguments reclassify the guillotine in the same category as the rack. Medieval torture just anticipating it.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1612946769849.jpg.ce9fcb827fee37460db733641a2f08ba.jpg

Executions are deterrents. Powerful ones that induce the deepest fears. Acts of murder and conspiracy were handled by the palace of interrogations in The Forbidden City of the Qing Dynasty. The idea someone might be sent there is mortifying. Bad ones knew the score but heinous devils still slipped through the cracks. Those were dealt with on a seperate level. The emperor discovers one of his concubines poisoned his first three sons to get her son into the succession slot. What do you do to such unbelievable behaviour to deter others? In front of him the emperor had her drink a potion that would induce unbelievable pain in all her joints as if they were exploding. She became a miserable wretch getting the anitdote then letting her have it again. They allowed her to die 9 years later. Fuck with us at your peril chum.

Travellers Must Quarantine In Hotels At Their Own Cost, Have 3 Tests, £10k Fine For Going Outside, And 10 YEARS Prison If Caught Trying To Avoid ‘The Law’

https://www.infowars.com/posts/uk-covid-police-state-travellers-must-quarantine-in-hotels-at-their-own-cost-have-3-tests-10k-fine-for-going-outside-and-10-years-prison-if-caught-trying-to-avoid-the-law/

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1612945681487.jpg.5cae6ba14ad460ea26520fef09e07e17.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/decapitation-survive-speak-anne-boleyn-henry-viii-conscious-brain-a8886126.html?amp

Snip-it_1612945654302.jpg.ff10b698487cda34e085605d2a3bf41d.jpg

I recall a few months before the Hong Kong riots that melted into covid became vogue there was talk of a big deal in Spain where world class neurologists and surgeons met to perform the first head transplant then..pouff..

Radio silence. If it was successful it was either disclose or kill everyone and insulate the material which is what I suspect happened. No small feat. The implications give me vertigo. The guillotines the governments bought are inhumaine and cruel considering the span of consciouness of the head. These arguments reclassify the guillotine in the same category as the rack. Medieval torture just anticipating it.

The US govt/deep state has a long history of closing down successful medical treatments/technologies once they've been developed, then stealing the technology for their own purposes and denying it to patients.  For example technology originally developed for transmitting sounds directly into deaf people's brains. They also seize all research and prevent the doctors from ever working again (e.g. in the cases of those who have developed cancer cures).

8 minutes ago, HerrShultz said:

They’re Rubbing Your Nose In It: Joe Biden Fingers ‘A Minor’ on Magazine Cover

https://www.infowars.com/posts/theyre-rubbing-your-nose-in-it-joe-biden-fingers-a-minor-on-magazine-cover/

GSus wept!

(sorry I couldn't resist replying with another guitar chord pun) Seriously though, I doubt this GQ cover is an accident.

23 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

The US govt/deep state has a long history of closing down successful medical treatments/technologies once they've been developed, then stealing the technology for their own purposes and denying it to patients.  For example technology originally developed for transmitting sounds directly into deaf people's brains. They also seize all research and prevent the doctors from ever working again (e.g. in the cases of those who have developed cancer cures).

Would you be surprised to know that xray, MRI and CT scans are hackable. Hacking does not necessarily mean an outside intruder. The purchaser can have it hacked or do it himself. The hack generates masses on xrays or dimensional ones on the more advanced models. Meaning they can generate false results to stimulate growth of profits. Or start killing a pesky dissenter. Person sees scans and believes it. Has no suspicions it was rigged. He buys tons of antidepressants too while bulging with pharma chemicals. Prognostic fraud is so under reported. Nobody catches them. The cabal controls tightly all the blood analysis labs and archiving protocols. A blood report can be falsified. Insurance companies could save hundreds of thousands of dollars with a 1000 dollar forged blood report.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Would you be surprised to know that xray, MRI and CT scans are hackable. Hacking does not necessarily mean an outside intruder. The purchaser can have it hacked or do it himself. The hack generates masses on xrays or dimensional ones on the more advanced models. Meaning they can generate false results to stimulate growth of profits. Or start killing a pesky dissenter. Person sees scans and believes it. Has no suspicions it was rigged. He buys tons of antidepressants too while bulging with pharma chemicals. Prognostic fraud is so under reported. Nobody catches them. The cabal controls tightly all the blood analysis labs and archiving protocols. A blood report can be falsified. Insurance companies could save hundreds of thousands of dollars with a 1000 dollar forged blood report.

That's right, the CT/X-Ray/MRI machines store the images on a central server, and the Drs etc access them at PCs. Someone with the know-how could edit the image files.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HerrShultz said:

Travellers Must Quarantine In Hotels At Their Own Cost, Have 3 Tests, £10k Fine For Going Outside, And 10 YEARS Prison If Caught Trying To Avoid ‘The Law’

https://www.infowars.com/posts/uk-covid-police-state-travellers-must-quarantine-in-hotels-at-their-own-cost-have-3-tests-10k-fine-for-going-outside-and-10-years-prison-if-caught-trying-to-avoid-the-law/

What we’re talking about now are the mutations, the variants, and that is a different matter, because we don’t want to be in a situation where we later on discover that there’s a problem with vaccines.” Grant Schnapps

38786024-9239863-The_three_Covid_variants_causing_international_alarm_emerged_in_-a-1_1612861472905.jpg

19 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Would you be surprised to know that xray, MRI and CT scans are hackable. Hacking does not necessarily mean an outside intruder. The purchaser can have it hacked or do it himself. The hack generates masses on xrays or dimensional ones on the more advanced models. Meaning they can generate false results to stimulate growth of profits. Or start killing a pesky dissenter. Person sees scans and believes it. Has no suspicions it was rigged. He buys tons of antidepressants too while bulging with pharma chemicals.

That's sinister but I would certainly not put it past the psychos who are running the show. I've known the pharma industry is totally corrupt for a long time but the scamdemic has done a lot to reveal just how corrupt the mainstream medical industry is.

Edited by BossCrow