Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Snip-it_1612932770874.jpg.6118060eb57a5a38ef11a4174f89bae5.jpg

Fauci was fanning those flames with galeforce winds. Again, as with kovid the more fear the more profit and control. Key was the falsification of the case numbers back then too. The contagion model appears flawed. Too many people that should have got it did not even after deep exchanges of bodily fluids. The contagion strategy if unwarranted was another control mechanism limiting movement. 

Snip-it_1612933364628.jpg.be265b65dd06af1e86312c9477a7eb43.jpg

Covid will have its day too. Art like this commemerating man's epic battle and victory over the fiercest monster ever.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

Snip-it_1612933894110.jpg.8e0f7c936632b5b8b6f85b434ebad5f7.jpg

Lol. I saw that too 😁 Of interest concerning the guillotine is that it was a very efficient execution method. So efficient it devoured even it's proponents.

Crazy as it sounds the device fell out of favor because one woman screamed bloody hell and the whole spectacle soured so bad the crowd was no longer in a festive retribution mood.

One pushback changed history. Most went quietly to the guillotine even thanked the executioner ffs.

• Like 1

No more gas in the rig
Can't even get it started
Nothing heard, nothing said
Can't even speak about it
Out my life, out my head
Don't want to think about it
Feels like I'm going insane
Yeah
It's a thief in the night
To come and grab you
It can creep up inside you
And consume you
A disease of the mind
It can control you
It's too close for comfort
Put on your break lights
We're in the city of wonder
Ain't gonna play nice
Watch out, you might just go under
Better think twice
Your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise
Your mind is in Covidia

(Bold insert mine)
(lyrics Disturbia Rhianna)

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Off topic but Pete just mentioned Huxley dying, so I thought ide mention this synch..he had his wife actually dose him up with LSD & was tripping his face off when he passed on.

Another interesting fact - Huxley died the same day as C.S.Lewis and JFK.

7 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Another interesting fact - Huxley died the same day as C.S.Lewis and JFK.

Kennedy and Lincoln;

• "Lincoln" and "Kennedy" each have 7 letters.[5]
  • Both presidents were elected to Congress in '46 and later to the presidency in '60.[5]
  • Both married women in their 20s while themselves in their 30s.[6]
  • Both lost a son while living in the White House.[5]
  • Both were shot in the presence of their wives.
  • Both assassins, John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald, were born in '39 and were known by their three names, composed of fifteen letters.[5]
  • Booth ran from Ford's Theatre and was caught in a warehouse; Oswald ran from the Dealey Plaza warehouse and was caught in a theater.[5]
  • Both presidents were runners-up for the party's nomination for vice-president in '56.
  • Both successors were Southern Democrats surnamed Johnson;[5] both were born in '08 and their first names contained six letters.
  • The assassins were both Southerners.[5]
  • Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.[5] and made their views strongly known in '63. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation in 1862, which became law a year later. A century later, Kennedy presented his reports to Congress on Civil Rights, during the famous March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom that same year.
  • Both presidents were shot in the head on a Friday and died at nearby locations (Lincoln at the Petersen House across the street and Kennedy at Parkland Memorial Hospitaldown the road).
  • Lincoln was shot at Ford's Theatre. Kennedy was shot in a Ford car: a Lincoln limousine.
  • Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy who told him not to go to Ford's Theatre. Kennedy had a secretary named Evelyn Lincoln (whose husband Harold's nickname was Abe), and she warned him not to go to Dallas.[5]
  • Both Oswald and Booth were assassinated before they could be put on trial
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1612933894110.jpg.8e0f7c936632b5b8b6f85b434ebad5f7.jpg

Lol. I saw that too 😁 Of interest concerning the guillotine is that it was a very efficient execution method. So efficient it devoured even it's proponents.

Crazy as it sounds the device fell out of favor because one woman screamed bloody hell and the whole spectacle soured so bad the crowd was no longer in a festive retribution mood.

One pushback changed history. Most went quietly to the guillotine even thanked the executioner ffs.

He was a keen eugenicist. If he'd only been going after the moneyed classes I might have had more respect for him. Good quote though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

He was a keen eugenicist. If he'd only been going after the moneyed classes I might have had more respect for him. Good quote though.

Odd thing for a eugenicist to say. Who else but the monnied classes would call for genocide? Who knows what drugs they were on in his day. Guy forgets that his affiliates are mass killers and wants to kill them instead....but he really likes their ideology? 

15 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Kennedy and Lincoln;

• "Lincoln" and "Kennedy" each have 7 letters.[5]
  • Both presidents were elected to Congress in '46 and later to the presidency in '60.[5]
  • Both married women in their 20s while themselves in their 30s.[6]
  • Both lost a son while living in the White House.[5]
  • Both were shot in the presence of their wives.
  • Both assassins, John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald, were born in '39 and were known by their three names, composed of fifteen letters.[5]
  • Booth ran from Ford's Theatre and was caught in a warehouse; Oswald ran from the Dealey Plaza warehouse and was caught in a theater.[5]
  • Both presidents were runners-up for the party's nomination for vice-president in '56.
  • Both successors were Southern Democrats surnamed Johnson;[5] both were born in '08 and their first names contained six letters.
  • The assassins were both Southerners.[5]
  • Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.[5] and made their views strongly known in '63. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation in 1862, which became law a year later. A century later, Kennedy presented his reports to Congress on Civil Rights, during the famous March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom that same year.
  • Both presidents were shot in the head on a Friday and died at nearby locations (Lincoln at the Petersen House across the street and Kennedy at Parkland Memorial Hospitaldown the road).
  • Lincoln was shot at Ford's Theatre. Kennedy was shot in a Ford car: a Lincoln limousine.
  • Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy who told him not to go to Ford's Theatre. Kennedy had a secretary named Evelyn Lincoln (whose husband Harold's nickname was Abe), and she warned him not to go to Dallas.[5]
  • Both Oswald and Booth were assassinated before they could be put on trial

Thanks, out of likes. I'd heard about this, thanks for reminding me. Something odd I noticed recently about JFK. I looked at a moon phase website and looked up 22/11/63. The time of day he was shot (around 1 or 2pm I think) the Moon's phase was exactly 33% (which it only would be for a few minutes). Also if you look at frame 313 of zapruder film I noticed you can see an object flying straight up from JFK's head. I found this article which I think is a reasonable theory about this - https://theunexpectedcosmology.com/frame-313-the-jfk-assassination-was-a-hoax/

Edited by BossCrow

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Odd thing for a eugenicist to say. Who else but the monnied classes would call for genocide? Who knows what drugs they were on in his day. Guy forgets that his affiliates are mass killers and wants to kill them instead....but he really likes their ideology? 

he has a few very good qoutes imo....but as you say....he's very strange 

7 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Thanks, out of likes. I'd heard about this, thanks for reminding me. Something odd I noticed recently about JFK. I looked at a moon phase website and looked up 22/11/63. The time of day he was shot (around 1 or 2pm I think) the Moon's phase was exactly 33% (which it only would be for a few minutes). Also if you look at frame 313 of zapruder film I noticed you can see an object flying straight up from JFK's head. I found this article which I think is a reasonable theory about this - https://theunexpectedcosmology.com/frame-313-the-jfk-assassination-was-a-hoax/

You are welcome Chum. JFK with Kerry in 62 on the Floating Whitehouse. They sailed together to Antarctica. Can you imagine that?

Snip-it_1612938811958.jpg.897372944e6c1422f447d76f4bf34158.jpg

12 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Watching this again, maybe he was on to something. If you apply what he says in this clip to the likes of Bojo, Hancock, Biden, Merkel, Gates, Fauci, et al. it suddenly seems like a very good idea -

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

You are welcome Chum. JFK with Kerry in 62 on the Floating Whitehouse. They sailed together to Antarctica. Can you imagine that?

Snip-it_1612938811958.jpg.897372944e6c1422f447d76f4bf34158.jpg

Interesting! If JFK did fake his own death maybe he's in Antarctica now? (with John Kerry and Jeffrey Epstein) 😄

30 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

The NHS is deploying a new tactic in the Covid vaccination drive – a lighthearted video by Sir Elton John and Sir Michael Caine to help persuade people to get the jab.

The singer and actor have teamed up in an attempt to reassure the public that the vaccines are safe and effective, and the best way to tackle what John calls “this wretched disease”.

3 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Watching this again, maybe he was on to something. If you apply what he says in this clip to the likes of Bojo, Hancock, Biden, Merkel, Gates, Fauci, et al. it suddenly seems like a very good idea -

That video is mindboggling. Thanks a bunch. The pearl in the muddy swamps 👌

5 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Interesting! If JFK did fake his own death maybe he's in Antarctica now? (with John Kerry and Jeffrey Epstein) 😄

And Marilyn and Robert and the other brother that crashed off Martha's Vineyard. Bruce and Brandon Lee are there too. 😁Edward was the (Andy Gibb) of the Kennedy family. 

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

The NHS is deploying a new tactic in the Covid vaccination drive – a lighthearted video by Sir Elton John and Sir Michael Caine to help persuade people to get the jab.

The singer and actor have teamed up in an attempt to reassure the public that the vaccines are safe and effective, and the best way to tackle what John calls “this wretched disease”.

Typical of Elton John to do something like this - He made a fortune off the back of Princess Diana's death with his mawkish musical 'tribute' (just trying to revive his career really).

''an attempt to reassure the public that the vaccines are safe and effective'' 

Why would you have to attempt to reassure the public? Surely the vaccines safety will speak for itself? Why does such a marvelous product need such aggressive expensive marketing?  

Why do they think we should implicitly trust greedy, decadent pop stars and actors? 

7 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

That video is mindboggling. Thanks a bunch. The pearl in the muddy swamps 👌

You're welcome. I know very little about G B Shaw, but just looking at his wiki now he was a member of Fabian society but also an anti vaxxer! I guess he just wanted the weak to die at the time - he'd probably like the modern vaccines!

12 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

And Marilyn and Robert and the other brother that crashed off Martha's Vineyard. Bruce and Brandon Lee are there too. 😁Edward was the (Andy Gibb) of the Kennedy family. 

LOL 😄. Weird how another Kennedy,  Maeve Kennedy Townsend McKean (RFK jr's niece I think) died mysteriously last year at beginning of pandemic too! And she was a pro vaxxer.

13 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

You're welcome. I know very little about G B Shaw, but just looking at his wiki now he was a member of Fabian society but also an anti vaxxer! I guess he just wanted the weak to die at the time - he'd probably like the modern vaccines!

He looked like he was just fed up with everything 😆 thanks for the insights.

A eugenics enthusiast that wants to kill his affiliates but grooves on their mindset. An anti vaxxer too. Comedy gold.

10 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

LOL 😄. Weird how another Kennedy,  Maeve Kennedy Townsend McKean (RFK jr's niece I think) died mysteriously last year at beginning of pandemic too! And she was a pro vaxxer.

Do you trust the Kennedy in our time pulling probono against the cabal on covid? Oh, let me guess...he will be shot for his covid activism and make McMurdo before supper. They can't send them all at once. That would arouse suspicion.

29 minutes ago, Outsider said:

''an attempt to reassure the public that the vaccines are safe and effective'' 

Why would you have to attempt to reassure the public? Surely the vaccines safety will speak for itself? Why does such a marvelous product need such aggressive expensive marketing?  

Why do they think we should implicitly trust greedy, decadent pop stars and actors? 

If the govt are wanting to use "sensible celebrities" to push the vaccine maybe we should fight fire with fire? Can anyone name some (genuinely sensible) celebs who are opposed to the $camdemic and awake to what's going on? These are the ones I'm aware of to get the ball rolling -

Peter Ebdon (snooker player)

Rachel Elnaugh (from Dragon's Den UK)
Jaz Coleman (singer from Killing Joke)

We're going to need some more I think.

Edited by BossCrow

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Do you trust the Kennedy in our time pulling probono against the cabal on covid? Oh, let me guess...he will be shot for his covid activism and make McMurdo before supper. They can't send them all at once. That would arouse suspicion.

You're right RFK jr is very suspect. Seems like too easy a target for mass media ridicule with his speech impedement. I'm always skeptical about anyone who gets a lot of air time - like him and Greta, etc.