Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test being used fraudulently for covid, confided that this device that earned him a Nobel was concieved in his mind while on LSD. 

 

Snip-it_1612925530174.jpg.4b7ed76547e98e85bb268af5edf8265c.jpg

https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/02/watching-brains-on-acid-using-an-mri/?amp=1

 

Snip-it_1612925860064.jpg.d815545912541a7a9d87724f9c164815.jpg

 

I wonder how much of the research on LSD might have yielded compounds found in a covid vakz?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Shining-one said:

My philosophy is you can't reason with a drunk. And you can't reason with hysteria. To allow a test means a very probable "you tested positive" verdict. Then you have an illness that puts others at risk but the kicker is you were never ill to begin with. Reminds me of the Hopkins witch test. 

 

History repeats itself. No accident that it reminds you of the witch test, as it's essentially the same side as is now doing the  equally irrational covid tests.

 

Parliament ( backed by the City of London) not the Royalists were the ones going round hanging witches and priests.

 

Indeed it was enshrined in law. Great reply to someone who says about says 'Lockdown must be right, parliament want it'  is ' you do know they once approved the hanging of witches?'

 

The whole English Civil War period now seems like an ISIS style manoeuvre - Puritan nutters, useful idiots and paid agitators going round hanging and drowning witches, smashing stained glass and creating general mayhem. While in the background, the secret deals and financial chicanery...

 

Covid too is the same - true believers behaving maniacally, while in the background the big guys who don't believe are gaining more power and more money. No doubt they are really amused by the gullibility and stupidity of the masses.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test being used fraudulently for covid, confided that this device that earned him a Nobel was concieved in his mind while on LSD.

 

 

 

Off topic but Pete just mentioned Huxley dying, so I thought ide mention this synch..he had his wife actually dose him up with LSD & was tripping his face off when he passed on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1612928872178.jpg.a334a27859f715ffdc90168b277ac3af.jpg

https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/70/10/2054/5526733

 

Snip-it_1612928936738.jpg.358081788a5a25cfcfdf1cd8c24649b2.jpg

 

This is good and bad news. The bad news is the prospect of twentyfirst century leper colonies. The good news is that a characteristic of m.leprae is its ability to force cell differentiation. And does so without penetrating the cell nucleus. This mechanism is important whereby we could learn to control the differentiation process and eliminate the need for stem cells. M.leprae differentiates chaotically but the modus is promising.

 

Snip-it_1612929627993.jpg.d2aeb125b72002abe0595ae7d2602a79.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I think Richard the lionheart is of the opinion that there might be a virus, but I don't hold it against him because he clearly doesn't think it's as dangerous as we're told it is, and he is obviously against the tyranny.

 

Hes got the right idea & seems pretty awake.

Just hope hes a strong enough character & they dont make an example & target him for ridicule.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1612930254655.jpg.43c8099bd22073f396d914e7e0531a75.jpg

 

He was commenting on the stigmatism of harboring a communicable pathogen while in a panicked society. 

 

I remember reading how the victims of AIDS were treated as lepers maybe worst. All is left to do is raise the status of covid to AIDS levels and those testing positive will be the new lepers. The covid lepers from Covidia. Watch for the furious outpouring of public sympathy for you 🤣Anything you ever were is dead and done. Checkmate!!

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Hes got the right idea & seems pretty awake.

Just hope hes a strong enough character & they dont make an example & target him for ridicule.

 

My thoughts too.

 

I only recently became aware of the guy on some political debate stream where they played that jogging video, but it's someone to keep an eye on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1612931348088.jpg.888be18adefc8b2c39e6f17bd38c38ee.jpg

 

We haven't even seen the mass under that iceberg. Time will reveal things hard to accept. Things people do to defenseless people when they know no help is coming. Wonder how many Russians cursed us for letting them languish under lenin and Stalin and not letting them see Zhivago for 40 years. They could not imagine the West was greasing that horror show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1612932770874.jpg.6118060eb57a5a38ef11a4174f89bae5.jpg

 

Fauci was fanning those flames with galeforce winds. Again, as with kovid the more fear the more profit and control. Key was the falsification of the case numbers back then too. The contagion model appears flawed. Too many people that should have got it did not even after deep exchanges of bodily fluids. The contagion strategy if unwarranted was another control mechanism limiting movement. 

 

Snip-it_1612933364628.jpg.be265b65dd06af1e86312c9477a7eb43.jpg

 

Covid will have its day too. Art like this commemerating man's epic battle and victory over the fiercest monster ever.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1612933894110.jpg.8e0f7c936632b5b8b6f85b434ebad5f7.jpg

 

Lol. I saw that too 😁 Of interest concerning the guillotine is that it was a very efficient execution method. So efficient it devoured even it's proponents.

 

Crazy as it sounds the device fell out of favor because one woman screamed bloody hell and the whole spectacle soured so bad the crowd was no longer in a festive retribution mood.

 

One pushback changed history. Most went quietly to the guillotine even thanked the executioner ffs.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No more gas in the rig
Can't even get it started
Nothing heard, nothing said
Can't even speak about it
Out my life, out my head
Don't want to think about it
Feels like I'm going insane
Yeah
It's a thief in the night
To come and grab you
It can creep up inside you
And consume you
A disease of the mind
It can control you
It's too close for comfort
Put on your break lights
We're in the city of wonder
Ain't gonna play nice
Watch out, you might just go under
Better think twice
Your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise
Your mind is in Covidia
 
(Bold insert mine)
(lyrics Disturbia Rhianna)
Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

 

Off topic but Pete just mentioned Huxley dying, so I thought ide mention this synch..he had his wife actually dose him up with LSD & was tripping his face off when he passed on.

Another interesting fact - Huxley died the same day as C.S.Lewis and JFK.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Another interesting fact - Huxley died the same day as C.S.Lewis and JFK.

Kennedy and Lincoln;

 

  • "Lincoln" and "Kennedy" each have 7 letters.[5]
  • Both presidents were elected to Congress in '46 and later to the presidency in '60.[5]
  • Both married women in their 20s while themselves in their 30s.[6]
  • Both lost a son while living in the White House.[5]
  • Both were shot in the presence of their wives.
  • Both assassins, John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald, were born in '39 and were known by their three names, composed of fifteen letters.[5]
  • Booth ran from Ford's Theatre and was caught in a warehouse; Oswald ran from the Dealey Plaza warehouse and was caught in a theater.[5]
  • Both presidents were runners-up for the party's nomination for vice-president in '56.
  • Both successors were Southern Democrats surnamed Johnson;[5] both were born in '08 and their first names contained six letters.
  • The assassins were both Southerners.[5]
  • Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.[5] and made their views strongly known in '63. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation in 1862, which became law a year later. A century later, Kennedy presented his reports to Congress on Civil Rights, during the famous March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom that same year.
  • Both presidents were shot in the head on a Friday and died at nearby locations (Lincoln at the Petersen House across the street and Kennedy at Parkland Memorial Hospitaldown the road).
  • Lincoln was shot at Ford's Theatre. Kennedy was shot in a Ford car: a Lincoln limousine.
  • Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy who told him not to go to Ford's Theatre. Kennedy had a secretary named Evelyn Lincoln (whose husband Harold's nickname was Abe), and she warned him not to go to Dallas.[5]
  • Both Oswald and Booth were assassinated before they could be put on trial
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1612933894110.jpg.8e0f7c936632b5b8b6f85b434ebad5f7.jpg

 

Lol. I saw that too 😁 Of interest concerning the guillotine is that it was a very efficient execution method. So efficient it devoured even it's proponents.

 

Crazy as it sounds the device fell out of favor because one woman screamed bloody hell and the whole spectacle soured so bad the crowd was no longer in a festive retribution mood.

 

One pushback changed history. Most went quietly to the guillotine even thanked the executioner ffs.

He was a keen eugenicist. If he'd only been going after the moneyed classes I might have had more respect for him. Good quote though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

He was a keen eugenicist. If he'd only been going after the moneyed classes I might have had more respect for him. Good quote though.

Odd thing for a eugenicist to say. Who else but the monnied classes would call for genocide? Who knows what drugs they were on in his day. Guy forgets that his affiliates are mass killers and wants to kill them instead....but he really likes their ideology? 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Kennedy and Lincoln;

 

  • "Lincoln" and "Kennedy" each have 7 letters.[5]
  • Both presidents were elected to Congress in '46 and later to the presidency in '60.[5]
  • Both married women in their 20s while themselves in their 30s.[6]
  • Both lost a son while living in the White House.[5]
  • Both were shot in the presence of their wives.
  • Both assassins, John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald, were born in '39 and were known by their three names, composed of fifteen letters.[5]
  • Booth ran from Ford's Theatre and was caught in a warehouse; Oswald ran from the Dealey Plaza warehouse and was caught in a theater.[5]
  • Both presidents were runners-up for the party's nomination for vice-president in '56.
  • Both successors were Southern Democrats surnamed Johnson;[5] both were born in '08 and their first names contained six letters.
  • The assassins were both Southerners.[5]
  • Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.[5] and made their views strongly known in '63. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation in 1862, which became law a year later. A century later, Kennedy presented his reports to Congress on Civil Rights, during the famous March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom that same year.
  • Both presidents were shot in the head on a Friday and died at nearby locations (Lincoln at the Petersen House across the street and Kennedy at Parkland Memorial Hospitaldown the road).
  • Lincoln was shot at Ford's Theatre. Kennedy was shot in a Ford car: a Lincoln limousine.
  • Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy who told him not to go to Ford's Theatre. Kennedy had a secretary named Evelyn Lincoln (whose husband Harold's nickname was Abe), and she warned him not to go to Dallas.[5]
  • Both Oswald and Booth were assassinated before they could be put on trial

Thanks, out of likes. I'd heard about this, thanks for reminding me. Something odd I noticed recently about JFK. I looked at a moon phase website and looked up 22/11/63. The time of day he was shot (around 1 or 2pm I think) the Moon's phase was exactly 33% (which it only would be for a few minutes). Also if you look at frame 313 of zapruder film I noticed you can see an object flying straight up from JFK's head. I found this article which I think is a reasonable theory about this - https://theunexpectedcosmology.com/frame-313-the-jfk-assassination-was-a-hoax/

 

Edited by BossCrow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Odd thing for a eugenicist to say. Who else but the monnied classes would call for genocide? Who knows what drugs they were on in his day. Guy forgets that his affiliates are mass killers and wants to kill them instead....but he really likes their ideology? 

he has a few very good qoutes imo....but as you say....he's very strange 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Thanks, out of likes. I'd heard about this, thanks for reminding me. Something odd I noticed recently about JFK. I looked at a moon phase website and looked up 22/11/63. The time of day he was shot (around 1 or 2pm I think) the Moon's phase was exactly 33% (which it only would be for a few minutes). Also if you look at frame 313 of zapruder film I noticed you can see an object flying straight up from JFK's head. I found this article which I think is a reasonable theory about this - https://theunexpectedcosmology.com/frame-313-the-jfk-assassination-was-a-hoax/

 

You are welcome Chum. JFK with Kerry in 62 on the Floating Whitehouse. They sailed together to Antarctica. Can you imagine that?

 

Snip-it_1612938811958.jpg.897372944e6c1422f447d76f4bf34158.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...