Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

18 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Big up all the Jabbers.. Safe as feck!

EtlIk-8XAAk6foA?format=jpg&name=large

I was sent for a CT Scan 5 years ago and they injected a contrast dye into me.

This is EXACTLY how my chest looked inside 48 hours. On top of that I felt so ill for a week I thought I was dying.

The rash took about a month to fully vanish.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Damn, that's messed up, especially if permanent damage.

Shes a flight attendant & diabetic, she says it gets bigger everyday & she wont get the second.

Brave lady to post the photo.

Could be this Moderna put in their jabs apparently.👇

6 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

This is EXACTLY how my chest looked inside 48 hours. On top of that I felt so ill for a week I thought I was dying.

Besides that you were getting much more radiation than a conventional xray. This CT badboy irradiates you panoramically.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I had a CT scan about a month ago, Wow, bet you was shitting it.

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Just a bit.

Consultant said don't worry, around one in a hundred have an allergic reaction to the dye.

The prick.

I have a lump below my chest from a bike accident in the summer & they now tell me after all these scans not to worry & it will go away naturally. So im left with this lump now & they refuse to operate.

I waited nly a year for them to tell me this.

Instead of 6 pack, im now 1 pack lol

Fuckers.

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

I have a lump below my chest from a bike accident in the summer & they now tell me after all these scans not to worry & it will go away naturally. So im left with this lump now & they refuse to operate.

I waited nly a year for them to tell me this.

Instead of 6 pack, im now 1 pack lol

Fuckers.

I used to have a 6 pack in my twenties......Now have a fucking Watneys Red Barrel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Talk about a visionary.

He said this 90 years ago.

ald.jpg

Great quote. Oddly enough, Aldous Huxley, C.S. Lewis and JFK all died on the same day.

22/11/63 was  a dark day in the history of mankind...

• Thanks 2

Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test being used fraudulently for covid, confided that this device that earned him a Nobel was concieved in his mind while on LSD. 

Snip-it_1612925530174.jpg.4b7ed76547e98e85bb268af5edf8265c.jpg

https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/02/watching-brains-on-acid-using-an-mri/?amp=1

Snip-it_1612925860064.jpg.d815545912541a7a9d87724f9c164815.jpg

I wonder how much of the research on LSD might have yielded compounds found in a covid vakz?

4 hours ago, Shining-one said:

My philosophy is you can't reason with a drunk. And you can't reason with hysteria. To allow a test means a very probable "you tested positive" verdict. Then you have an illness that puts others at risk but the kicker is you were never ill to begin with. Reminds me of the Hopkins witch test. 

History repeats itself. No accident that it reminds you of the witch test, as it's essentially the same side as is now doing the  equally irrational covid tests.

Parliament ( backed by the City of London) not the Royalists were the ones going round hanging witches and priests.

Indeed it was enshrined in law. Great reply to someone who says about says 'Lockdown must be right, parliament want it'  is ' you do know they once approved the hanging of witches?'

The whole English Civil War period now seems like an ISIS style manoeuvre - Puritan nutters, useful idiots and paid agitators going round hanging and drowning witches, smashing stained glass and creating general mayhem. While in the background, the secret deals and financial chicanery...

Covid too is the same - true believers behaving maniacally, while in the background the big guys who don't believe are gaining more power and more money. No doubt they are really amused by the gullibility and stupidity of the masses.

36 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test being used fraudulently for covid, confided that this device that earned him a Nobel was concieved in his mind while on LSD.

Off topic but Pete just mentioned Huxley dying, so I thought ide mention this synch..he had his wife actually dose him up with LSD & was tripping his face off when he passed on.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1612928872178.jpg.a334a27859f715ffdc90168b277ac3af.jpg

https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/70/10/2054/5526733

Snip-it_1612928936738.jpg.358081788a5a25cfcfdf1cd8c24649b2.jpg

This is good and bad news. The bad news is the prospect of twentyfirst century leper colonies. The good news is that a characteristic of m.leprae is its ability to force cell differentiation. And does so without penetrating the cell nucleus. This mechanism is important whereby we could learn to control the differentiation process and eliminate the need for stem cells. M.leprae differentiates chaotically but the modus is promising.

Snip-it_1612929627993.jpg.d2aeb125b72002abe0595ae7d2602a79.jpg

40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think Richard the lionheart is of the opinion that there might be a virus, but I don't hold it against him because he clearly doesn't think it's as dangerous as we're told it is, and he is obviously against the tyranny.

Hes got the right idea & seems pretty awake.

Just hope hes a strong enough character & they dont make an example & target him for ridicule.

• Like 2

Snip-it_1612930254655.jpg.43c8099bd22073f396d914e7e0531a75.jpg

He was commenting on the stigmatism of harboring a communicable pathogen while in a panicked society. 

I remember reading how the victims of AIDS were treated as lepers maybe worst. All is left to do is raise the status of covid to AIDS levels and those testing positive will be the new lepers. The covid lepers from Covidia. Watch for the furious outpouring of public sympathy for you 🤣Anything you ever were is dead and done. Checkmate!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Hes got the right idea & seems pretty awake.

Just hope hes a strong enough character & they dont make an example & target him for ridicule.

My thoughts too.

I only recently became aware of the guy on some political debate stream where they played that jogging video, but it's someone to keep an eye on.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1612931348088.jpg.888be18adefc8b2c39e6f17bd38c38ee.jpg

We haven't even seen the mass under that iceberg. Time will reveal things hard to accept. Things people do to defenseless people when they know no help is coming. Wonder how many Russians cursed us for letting them languish under lenin and Stalin and not letting them see Zhivago for 40 years. They could not imagine the West was greasing that horror show.