Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Been reading today about house calls in main cities, to test residents. My question is surely even existing law (as it stands), can't legalise that kind of policy? I mean, it boils down to a personal medical intervention being taken for granted. I'm afraid in those circumstances I'd want to see some written, legal authorisation and possibly a legal representative present. These tests tend to diagnose quite healthy people as a carrier and can result in serious inconvenience. And even on those terms I'd still not agree to random testing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, belltowerblues said:

I spoke to a at a crematorium worker who said they'd had a big bulge in deaths in April 2020. Anyway, that could be down to closing the hospitals.

The lockdowns are the real threat, presently and to what they'll want to do in the future if we sit back and take it.

lockdown deaths but also don't discount people getting sick from the flu vaccine that was rolled out BEFORE this whole covid thing as that has been found to cause health problems through 'molecular mimicry'

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Could it be they are in fear of being arrested, forcefully swabbed and found positive then injected forcefully with a witch's demon potion then placed on a weaponized ventilator in secure isolation while the covid ghouls quietly dial you out so the organ ghouls can have a go at auctioning out what they think is marketable inside your vacated former self. This is the mafia's mafia they are quite justifiably fleeing from. The mafia's mafia that is running a fully operational illusion of deadly threats to the public. The public can not access you anymore when they have you in their covid clutches. A minor offense can land you in sequestered hell...for now anyways.

Quite true, suppose I'm stereotyping the people that use this kind of gym, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be reading Nietzsche between bench presses?

What is the point of developing big muscular bodies if you aren't prepared to offer some physical resistance to that body being assulted? The more I watch these vids the more it seems very faked....its a message. Look how big men run like scared children at the mere presence of the police. 

8 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

Been reading today about house calls in main cities, to test residents. My question is surely even existing law (as it stands), can't legalise that kind of policy? I mean, it boils down to a personal medical intervention being taken for granted. I'm afraid in those circumstances I'd want to see some written, legal authorisation and possibly a legal representative present. These tests tend to diagnose quite healthy people as a carrier and can result in serious inconvenience. And even on those terms I'd still not agree to random testing.

This is what the public don’t understand. They can say no. Like all those lorry drivers being made to have a test before leaving the UK. It was illegal. 

22 minutes ago, Outsider said:

The more I watch these vids the more it seems very faked....its a message. Look how big men run like scared children at the mere presence of the police. 

Good observation.  I suspect in light of the world scope of this covid production that the Hollywood dream weavers were retasked to keep it appearing real in the digitized mediums. Cause heaven knows you wouldn't tell anything deadly is lurking by observing things as they really are. Probably also why Hollywood's offerings of late have been particularily more stinky than their usual "old normal" style. Songbird in the midst of a real pandemic horrorshow ffs and produced by the same guy that put together the 2012 London Olympic Games opening ceremonies extravaganza of covid-style satanism.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

9 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Talk about a visionary.

He said this 90 years ago.

ald.jpg

I've seen that before, it's apparently not a real quote. But his actual quotes are maybe even more spooky and accurate.

image.png.f96fd61240e29e9b0de5fff9b41d2a32.png

Even down to the idea of "scientific dictatorship". He was a couple of generations off but that seems to have been his only mistake.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Liberty said:

This is what the public don’t understand. They can say no. Like all those lorry drivers being made to have a test before leaving the UK. It was illegal. 

My philosophy is you can't reason with a drunk. And you can't reason with hysteria. To allow a test means a very probable "you tested positive" verdict. Then you have an illness that puts others at risk but the kicker is you were never ill to begin with. Reminds me of the Hopkins witch test. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Velma said:

Hancock should get 30 years, he's ruined more lives than the Krays.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in Handcocks home just to see what he gets up to behind closed doors, the man is a weirdo, strange, probably a pervert with weird fetishes and he isn't the only one they are all fucking weirdos , Johnson , Whitty, Vallance and Van Bam .

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

My philosophy is you can't reason with a drunk. And you can't reason with hysteria. To allow a test means a very probable "you tested positive" verdict. Then you have an illness that puts others at risk but the kicker is you were never ill to begin with. Reminds me of the Hopkins witch test. 

If she weighs the same as a duck?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I would love to be a fly on the wall in Handcocks home just to see what he gets up to behind closed doors, the man is a weirdo, strange, probably a pervert with weird fetishes and he isn't the only one they are all fucking weirdos , Johnson , Whitty, Vallance and Van Bam .

Jimmy Sturgeon Krankie does them with a strap on.  Behind closed doors she's a dominatrix with whips and chains.  

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Outsider said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-55977617

Curious name for a gym, 

A prophecy is a statement in which someone says they strongly believe that a particular thing will happen.

A 24-year-old man and a 33-year-old woman were held on suspicion of false imprisonment and 52 people were fined.

BLOODY GREAT INTERVIEW below! This guy is on the right track. If more businesses joined him and did the same, this Covid lockdown shit would be over in less than a week.

Maskless Grocery Store Founder Calls for Businesses to Unite

VIDEO: https://cantcensortruth.com/watch?id=602302c55afbbf2d0c8c63fd

Fantastic stuff. This gives me at least some hope. Send to every small business owner you know. Might give some inspiration.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I reckon Hancock likes dressing in a babies nappy. In fact I'd probably put money on it 😄

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, DarianF said:

BLOODY GREAT INTERVIEW below! This guy is on the right track. If more businesses joined him and did the same, this Covid lockdown shit would be over in less than a week.

Maskless Grocery Store Founder Calls for Businesses to Unite

VIDEO: https://cantcensortruth.com/watch?id=602302c55afbbf2d0c8c63fd

Fantastic stuff. This gives me at least some hope. Send to every small business owner you know. Might give some inspiration.

I really enjoyed the frendly cozy feel of the privately owned grocery store as a kid. Management knew you by your name and the smell. At the back there was the butcher counter. Up further in the hills we can still stop and shop that way in a similar atmosphere on summer country drives.

Is it hard to imagine that the irony of covid is to make us yearn for transactions with a more human touch? A reset towards small groceries and farm autonomy to produce food safely? I appreciate the savings of the big box stores but this is an illusion because their profits go offshore and we end up paying more that way. Besides these monopolies look at everyone as a potential shoplifter. From valued customer to just some criminal in only under half a century. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I really enjoyed the frendly cozy feel of the privately owned grocery store as a kid. Management knew you by your name and the smell. At the back there was the butcher counter. Up further in the hills we can still stop and shop that way in a similar atmosphere on summer country drives.

Is it hard to imagine that the irony of covid is to make us yearn for transactions with a more human touch? A reset towards small groceries and farm autonomy to produce food safely? I appreciate the savings of the big box stores but this is an illusion because their profits go offshore and we end up paying more that way. Besides these monopolies look at everyone as a potential shoplifter. From valued customer to just some criminal in only under half a century. 

Now more than ever, we must support small community farms and traditional grocery stores. Don't give one single cent to those big corporate bastards if you can help it. Anyone who demands you wear a mask, immediately refuse them your business and make a point of going to their competitor down the road who doesn't force you. It's the only possible way.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

I don't want to be a dick, but ignorance is a choice at this point. Can't believe we've got over 1000 pages in and some people think the virus is legit, ffs.

Nearly 30,000 posts just in this post-hack installment of this thread. Mountains more in the first go at this topic pre-hack. Plus the fact that David's forums have been around "like" forever in terms of the information superhighway. There are no excuses.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Nearly 30,000 posts just in this post-hack installment of this thread. Mountains more in the first go at this topic pre-hack.

There's definitely no excuse for ignorance anymore. Anyone out there who can say with a straight face that they believe this official Covid bullshit story without question, is completely lost as a citizen of a former free country and totally lost as a human being. At this point, if they haven't questioned it, they never will. They're dead to me. Just energy sucking wastes of space.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1612869921043.jpg.08373537c036cf5ce94bde1e1816d459.jpg

The cabal are masters of illusions. My motto is "beware of llusions". This cabal affiliate divested the public of gigantic sums of money and was facing a long prison term. He died. How convenient. Anybody want to guess how much he paid to stage his own death? Anybody think the tax-driven witness protection and relocation program graciously paid for it for services rendered to their bank accounts? All illusions folks. I seen Clint Eastwood hang from a tree and he is still alive. Bet my last dollar gates has his staged death script tucked away in case the covid winds of disease and death blow back in his face.