Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Velma said:

The only evidence of any “pandemic” is in the media. Period. Go to a local hospital and see if it is overwhelmed with sick and dying patients. Oh wait, you can’t, it’s out-of-bounds. Visit a care home and ask if their fatalities have sky-rocketed, ah.. no visitors allowed. Go to a crematorium and see if they are inundated with corpses, no wait, that’s against the regulations. Listen to the whistle-blowers, oh dear, you can’t because they have been silenced as fake news. Top scientists who dispute the narrative are accused of “disinformation” and businesses who don’t comply are shut down, for being “superspreaders and “endangering the public.” Everyone else who questions the statistics or science is called a “conspiracy theorists” or some other derogatory term. And since the majority of people still believe “the news” and that our governments care about us, they are brainwashed into swallowing the whole charade. People have been gagged, literally. Which makes it entirely possible to sell this shit-show scenario to a world-wide audience.

Out of likes (drat) but this is exactly what I wanted to say to people who insist there is no cover-up.

The whole thing is completely co-ordinated. The very fact it's "happening" everywhere, with the same nonsense restrictions, the same desperate rush to vaccinate their populations, even using the same "Build back better" meme when they speak on camera.

They are ALL in on it, from Tottenham to Timbuktu.

And why do the medical staff stay silent? Either through fear, ignorance, or bribery/blackmail. They are terrified of losing their job, or their life.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

Since 911 the mind control has gone into overdrive....when you are living day to day it's difficult to perceive. But now looking back at the events of the last 20 years, they seem like bricks being laid in the construction of our current prison. 

Double brick prison, laid to perfection.

47 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Brainwashed moron dickheads like this...

3378597_web1_AP20365670847195.jpg

The same creatures telling you the world is over populated are desperately trying to inject you with an unknown substance, they magically conjured up in a few months.

Not even Matt Handcock is that smelly.

Even when hes been on the Vindaloo the night before.

EtyPx5QXMAEkA1E?format=jpg&name=large

Just now, Outsider said:

Since 911 the mind control has gone into overdrive....when you are living day to day it's difficult to perceive. But now looking back at the events of the last 20 years, they seem like bricks being laid in the construction of our current prison. 

Maybe this is what awaits me.

Camp_x-ray_detainees (1).jpg

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Wuhan was actually the test bed for full roll out of 5G coverage in china and then just happened to be the epicentre of the pandemic. Bit of a coincidence dontcha think? Who had even heard of wuhan before that?

Exactly. Right away, I knew the whole "pandemic" thing was phoney. Even before Boris and chums started locking us down.

1 hour ago, Liam3880 said:

My work is pushing me to have the vaccine

ive got to give a reason why on the form, anyone got any tips?

thanks

It’s not a vaccine, it doesn’t prevent you catching anything or spreading it. It is gene therapy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Illuminator said:

Responses do seem legit mind. I notice the difference when it's been hijacked too.  

Heres a couple of good comments 

Oh so in your opinion (as well as the gov & MSM that spouts its daily bs) it's perfectly ok to die within 28days of having the vaccine & its classed for what they actually died of, their underlining health conditions, accidents, or even because of their age etc and not because of the vaccine? Yet if you die with 28days of testing positive for covid whether it be due to life long underlining health conditions, accidents or because of their age etc then it's unequivocally a covid death. If you don't see the psychological, control & manipulation from the above then you'll never wake up!

If you tested positive within 60 days of having a miscarriage, they will put covid1984 on the death certificate, but if you had the vaccine your baby died of underlying complications..covidocracy.

qv9ttjgco5g61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Like 1

This game-changing graphene tattoo can continuously monitor your brainwaves
https://www.digitaltrends.com/features/graphene-tattoo-eeg-brain-scientific/

'Baruch “Boris” Goldstein, the co-founder and executive chairman of a company called Brain Scientific, Inc., is an aspiring tattooist. But don’t expect him to ink you a gnarly dragon or a tribal sleeve. Goldstein’s tattoos come with a few conditions: They’re on your head, they’re done using an ink made of all-around wonder material graphene, and they’re capable of reading your brainwaves. So you’ll need to go someplace else for that flaming skull or butterfly design you’ve been weighing up during lockdown.'

'While a microchip attached to a person’s head is certainly not invisible, it’s a lot less visible than the alternatives. It’s about as visible as… well, a tattoo.'

brain-tattoo-printer-1200x9999.jpg.69d6b66606cbe09981ed9426716e9cea.jpg

On the head? Sounds a bit too much like a mark.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This game-changing graphene tattoo can continuously monitor your brainwaves
https://www.digitaltrends.com/features/graphene-tattoo-eeg-brain-scientific/

'Baruch “Boris” Goldstein, the co-founder and executive chairman of a company called Brain Scientific, Inc., is an aspiring tattooist. But don’t expect him to ink you a gnarly dragon or a tribal sleeve. Goldstein’s tattoos come with a few conditions: They’re on your head, they’re done using an ink made of all-around wonder material graphene, and they’re capable of reading your brainwaves. So you’ll need to go someplace else for that flaming skull or butterfly design you’ve been weighing up during lockdown.'

'While a microchip attached to a person’s head is certainly not invisible, it’s a lot less visible than the alternatives. It’s about as visible as… well, a tattoo.'

brain-tattoo-printer-1200x9999.jpg.69d6b66606cbe09981ed9426716e9cea.jpg

On the head? Sounds a bit too much like a mark.

1584800888063.png.b4ba9ff841df5fded71321196ea6a70e.png

• Like 1

Another observation. .Prior to the plandemic, I like would very rarely, if ever see a policeman. Now there seems to be gangs of them on every corner. Have they suddenly recruited a load more? Or is there no crime now so they have nothing better to do than hang on street corners annoying the public?

15 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Another observation. .Prior to the plandemic, I like would very rarely, if ever see a policeman. Now there seems to be gangs of them on every corner. Have they suddenly recruited a load more? Or is there no crime now so they have nothing better to do than hang on street corners annoying the public?

I was thinking not so long ago that the British Police had become like the Spanish police, just driving around and hardly ever seen on foot any more.

9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Wow just read Hancock will be putting people in prison for 10 years if they lie about where they have travelled from. You don't even get that for murder!

That little man has assumed powers far beyond his ability. PPE from Oxford (natch), Bank of England economist, and now Health Secretary. He spent years sniffing Gideon Osborne's arse like a dog and was in May's government in charge of 'digital and culture', whatever that is. Married into the aristocracy and is dyslexic. A position in healthcare doesn't appear on his cv but I suppose that's what advisors are for so the words he speaks and the orders he gives are not his. He is, for all intents and purposes, a mouthpiece: a ventriloquist's dummy. A whore of big pharma. Fuck him and all his kind.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Yep, these lockdowns are taking a bigger toll on us than any suspecting bull shit virus. One of my friends took his life about 3 weeks ago. It's not on man, these bastards have blood on their hands.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Mr H said:

the convicts were released, nice supply of psycho riot police give em a baton and the prisons are empty waiting for the dissenters

Edited by bamboozooka

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Fuck the Po-Lice! 

Shocking that it took about 10 of them to arrest one bloke. Arseholes the lot of them. I'm beginning to wonder when these dick heads start to realise that this is coming for their families as well. When they have that realisation, things might start to get better. Only reason shit is bad is because these arseholes are out enforcing the fake dictates.  Honest, FML! Take me now Lord, there is no helping these bastards, they don't want to be saved! 

• Like 2