Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Just now, DarianF said:

A reason why not to have it, you mean?

Yeah i have to put why I don’t want it, have tried ignoring it for weeks but they won’t leave, I work in care, I’m no 100% but I know they’re gonna make it difficult and it’ll make me unpopular 

10 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Would you like to explain the differences between Flu and Con19? 

Would you like to explain how Flu has almost disappeared? 

Would you like to explain how Pneumonia has almost disappeared? 

Would you like to explain how deaths from Heart problems have almost disappeared? 

Would you like to explain how the overall death figures are not anomalous? 

.... if there is actually a virus,where is your evidence? 

BC

everything is now 'covid'

any death they can get away with reporting as 'covid' they will report as covid even if it is flu or pneumonia or heart disease etc

with an ever expanding list of covid symptoms more and more conditions can be re-labelled 'covid'

They did the same thing with polio which they re-labelled 'acute flaccid myelitis' so that they could claim that they had eradicated polio when in fact kids were still getting paralysed

1 minute ago, Liam3880 said:

Yeah i have to put why I don’t want it, have tried ignoring it for weeks but they won’t leave, I work in care, I’m no 100% but I know they’re gonna make it difficult and it’ll make me unpopular 

The virus has never been isolated and the mRna vaccine changes your DNA. And the Oxford one doesnt even work according to numerous countries around the plane.

4 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

The virus has never been isolated and the mRna vaccine changes your DNA. And the Oxford one doesnt even work according to numerous countries around the plane.

yeah that will go down like a shit sandwich

1 minute ago, Liam3880 said:

Oh just off the top of my head:

- mRNA tech has never been used on mass human populations and therefore the effects have not been adequately studied;

- The Covid vaccine trials have been rushed through far quicker than any other standard vaccine trials;

- The drug companies themselves have conducted the rushed trials, without adequate external and independent review and as such we are just expected to take their word for it;

- The drug companies and all those administering the rushed, experimental jabs have full legal immunity from prosecution if their new product harms or kills you;

- And ABOVE ALL, remind your employer of the following: "Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice." http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

I love the honesty first approach but in this case i think that the poster will come onto the radar of the medical establishment who will seek to squeeze him out of his job post

we are living in a modern day witch hunt and its going to get a lot worse

• Like 1

I see there is alot of upset online about a Twitter post about sir tom,and a guy has been arrested under hate laws.

Does anyone know what the twitter post was,as i cant find it anywhere. Im just interested in what was said to cause so much upset.

3 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I see there is alot of upset online about a Twitter post about sir tom,and a guy has been arrested under hate laws.

Does anyone know what the twitter post was,as i cant find it anywhere. Im just interested in what was said to cause so much upset.

i believe he said something that could be interpreted as wishing all british soldiers to be dead

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

Would you like to back up a little and respond to the responses given to you by Macnamara and myself to your earlier post about the virus being real.. 

Thanks 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Liam3880 said:

Maybe read this, print it out, and send it to your employer? 

It's a detailed letter, written by an alliance of lawyers, explaining the risks if employers try going down the route of either trying to force employees to be vaccinated, or discriminating against those who choose not to be. From the UkColumn website.

https://bit.ly/36DA6eq

Edited by SiliconPsychosis
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

They're intoxicated by it now, and need stopping!

Hancock - £10k fine and 10 years in prison for breaking travel rules

they will create so many rules that they will be able to arrest anyone at any time under any pretext

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yeah that will go down like a shit sandwich

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Would you like to back up a little and respond to the responses given to you by Macnamara and myself to your earlier post about the virus being real.. 

Thanks 

Macnamara and yourself think the virus is real?