Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Responses do seem legit mind. I notice the difference when it's been hijacked too.  

Heres a couple of good comments 

Oh so in your opinion (as well as the gov & MSM that spouts its daily bs) it's perfectly ok to die within 28days of having the vaccine & its classed for what they actually died of, their underlining health conditions, accidents, or even because of their age etc and not because of the vaccine? Yet if you die with 28days of testing positive for covid whether it be due to life long underlining health conditions, accidents or because of their age etc then it's unequivocally a covid death. If you don't see the psychological, control & manipulation from the above then you'll never wake up!

This is coercion and unlawful. How on earth can anyone demand that you have a medical treatment that is based on Germ Theory? A theory!! This is a virus that has never been isolated or purified to show it exists. It has a 99.7% survival rate and 80% of those that get it don't get symptoms. Of those that get symptoms in the majority of cases they will be mild. The average age of death for this virus is 82.4 years old and the national average age of death in a normal year is 81. These vaccines are not proven to be safe. They cannot possibly know this at this stage. They have no data to make this claim. That's before we get into the Nuremberg code. Threatening people shows that they're desperate. If this was a deadly pandemic and people were dropping like flies you wouldn't have to threaten anyone. This is evil.

Simple solution. Mass boycott of Pimlico Plumbers by customers. Mass exit by employees who go to work for competitors. Give them ZERO business. They will quickly learn. Money talks. The solutions here are so simple, if the sheep were only awake. Any business who tries to force a vaccine - all customers immediately cancel any business with that company and all employees quit. Within a week, guaranteed, no more forced vaccine policy.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

in switzerland people do national service which i guess will instil good weapon handling practice and also personal discipline. It will also get young adults starting life fit, healthy and with money in the bank. They will also feel part of society. they then keep their military weapon as civvies

They also get to vote on many issues regularly unlike us who only get to vote for one of two main parties every five years who then always renege on their promises

Interesting that the most democratic country is also the most heavily armed one...

Switzerland has the right formula.

2 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

It's world wide for a start.

And so is the reach of the WORLD Health Organization. 

Who (no pun intended) do you think is dictating to all the different countries Health Services ? 

You need to have a better look around the forum. 

Event 201.

The Great Reset. 

The World Economic Forum.. 

Etc etc.. 

Read. Read. And when you think you've read enough, then read some more. 

It's all here on this very forum. 

BC 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

I don't think you'd get enough people in the health services buying into it if it was totally faked. They're not stupid. Although massively closing down the hospitals would provide a good cover. It could be "compartmentalised" like defence projects are.

Also went to a crematorium June last year and the chap working there said that cremations had peaked at 120 a week in April then suddenly dropped of cliff. 

bare in mind there are two other factors to consider. Firstly there is the fact that the lockdowns are killing people. This was even told to the government by Edge who advise the NHS

Then there is the harm caused by the flu vaccine roll out that causes 'molecular mimicry'. I believe that those symptoms will then be wrapped up by the government under the title of 'covid 19' which is now a catch all phrase for almost any symptoms going

In the same way the victims who die or suffer adverse reactions from the covid injections will be said to have the 'mutant variant'

Edited by Macnamara

10 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

It's world wide for a start. Sweden isn't extreme, but still counts covid deaths. Belarus, Tanzania... any other doubters?

I don't think you'd get enough people in the health services buying into it if it was totally faked. They're not stupid. Although massively closing down the hospitals would provide a good cover. It could be "compartmentalised" like defence projects are.

Also went to a crematorium June last year and the chap working there said that cremations had peaked at 120 a week in April then suddenly dropped of cliff. 

"[In Sweden] In principle, an asymptomatic young person stepping out of the testing booth and getting run over by a bus would count as a COVID-19 death." https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/gp-opinion/was-the-swedish-approach-to-covid-19-really-a-mist

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Simple solution. Mass boycott of Pimlico Plumbers by customers. Mass exit by employees who go to work for competitors. Give them ZERO business. They will quickly learn. Money talks. The solutions here are so simple, if the sheep were only awake. Any business who tries to force a vaccine - all customers immediately cancel any business with that company and all employees quit. Within a week, guaranteed, no more forced vaccine policy.

voting with your feet is the answer but as you say it needs an alert and knowledgeable public not a dumbed down, sleep walking one

18 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

What the fuck has it got to do with the council why you haven't had the vaccine? it's none of their business what you do with your body, why are they so desperate for everyone to have the covid vaccine?

This is getting unbelievable .

We just had local health trust ring to ask what percentage of staff has been vaccinated.

Email had been sent to all pharmacies in area asking them. Phone call was a follow up to ask why I haven't filled out questionnaire.....Too busy 

working love. Ain't got time for that.

Why are they pushing this hard?

Surely a real pandemic doesnt require this much coercion and propaganda?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Who (no pun intended) do you think is dictating to all the different countries Health Services ? 

Event 201.

The Great Reset. 

Etc etc.. 

BC 

@Basket Case Rather than ask the poor bloke to spend hours and hours and hours sifting through the forums, is there a good selection of simple video explanations we could offer - as a introductory summary? For example, assuming you come across someone who has never even heard of the Great Reset, etc, where would you start them off to expose it all?

Maybe pick a "top 5 list" of key videos to watch and post them here. Just a thought.

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

Event 201.

The Great Reset. 

Etc etc.. 

BC 

I've read the lot thanks. Here and elsewhere, including official stats etc

Sorry, real virus that's more deadly to 80+ than the flu, dumbed down populations spoon MSM headlines and unable or unwilling to look at the real data, which is published but in a way the dumbed down won't find it, hijacked to make money for whoever. Or whatever else they want. 

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

voting with your feet is the answer but as you say it needs an alert and knowledgeable public not a dumbed down, sleep walking one

And that is the part that depresses me so much. Knowing how simple the solutions are, but seeing 95% of the public so mass brainwashed and buying the official line on everything. The thought of everyone suddenly waking up and taking action, is just a pipe dream. Think about how many years guys like David Icke have been travelling the world, desperately trying to expose all this shit. And where are we after all our efforts? Watching a bunch of morons line up for their free jabs. God help us, seriously.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

@Basket Case Rather than ask the poor bloke to spend hours and hours and hours sifting through the forums, is there a good selection of simple video explanations we could offer - as a introductory summary? For example, assuming you come across someone who has never even heard of the Great Reset, etc, where would you start them off to expose it all?

Maybe pick a "top 5 list" of key videos to watch and post them here. Just a thought.

Well to start.. 

By using the search function here to look at Event 201 - Great Reset - WEC - World Economic Forum is easy.. 

There is a few introductory posts in the new members section too. 

BC 

1 hour ago, belltowerblues said:

I think it'd to big a thing to pull off

they pulled off the 2008 banking crisis and the theft of the public purse to reliquidify the zombie banks through the 'bail outs'

they pulled off the war in iraq when there were no WMD's and even murdered Dr kelly to achieve it

they pulled off the gulf of tonkin incident to start the vietnam war

they pulled off telling people smoking was safe

they pulled off putting toxic fluoride in the drinking water supply

they pulled off 911

they pulled off making 1 in 50 kids autistic without any backlash from the public

they can pull it off for as long as people don't pay attention....easy-peasy

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

Sorry, real virus that's more deadly to 80+ than the flu, dumbed down populations spoon MSM headlines and unable or unwilling to look at the real data, which is published but in a way the dumbed down won't find it, hijacked to make money for whoever. Or whatever else they want. 

"CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010." https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

So while all these people were dying over the last decade, every year, where were the lockdown advocates? Where were the mask police? Where were all the other Covid freaks? Not a whisper.

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Think about how many years guys like David Icke have been travelling the world, desperately trying to expose all this shit.

I have definately seen a large uptick in interest in these topics in the time i've been involved

I used to be called 'crazy' and ridiculed everywhere i went online but now i don't get called that; now i just get banned

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

It's world wide for a start. Sweden isn't extreme, but still counts covid deaths. Belarus, Tanzania... any other doubters?

The only evidence of any “pandemic” is in the media. Period. Go to a local hospital and see if it is overwhelmed with sick and dying patients. Oh wait, you can’t, it’s out-of-bounds. Visit a care home and ask if their fatalities have sky-rocketed, ah.. no visitors allowed. Go to a crematorium and see if they are inundated with corpses, no wait, that’s against the regulations. Listen to the whistle-blowers, oh dear, you can’t because they have been silenced as fake news. Top scientists who dispute the narrative are accused of “disinformation” and businesses who don’t comply are shut down, for being “superspreaders and “endangering the public.” Everyone else who questions the statistics or science is called a “conspiracy theorists” or some other derogatory term. And since the majority of people still believe “the news” and that our governments care about us, they are brainwashed into swallowing the whole charade. People have been gagged, literally. Which makes it entirely possible to sell this shit-show scenario to a world-wide audience.

• Like 5

Just now, Macnamara said:

I have definately seen a large upstick in interest in these topics in the time i've been involved

I used to be called 'crazy' everywhere i went online but now i don't get called that; now i just get banned

Good point. Forgive my negativity. I just can't take it much longer. All this bullshit. lol

3 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

Sorry, real virus that's more deadly to 80+ than the flu

Would you like to explain the differences between Flu and Con19? 

Would you like to explain how Flu has almost disappeared? 

Would you like to explain how Pneumonia has almost disappeared? 

Would you like to explain how deaths from Heart problems have almost disappeared? 

Would you like to explain how the overall death figures are not anomalous? 

.... if there is actually a virus,where is your evidence? 

BC 

6 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Well to start.. 

By using the search function here to look at Event 201 - Great Reset - WEC - World Economic Forum is easy.. 

There is a few introductory posts in the new members section too. 

BC 

I really like the introduction to this documentary. Clearly shows event 201 scam very well. https://cantcensortruth.com/watch?id=5f5fe441dc50dc07a1fbe5c1

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Would you like to explain the differences between Flu and Con19? 

Would you like to explain how Flu has almost disappeared? 

Would you like to explain how Pneumonia has almost disappeared? 

Would you like to explain how deaths from Heart problems have almost disappeared? 

Would you like to explain how the overall death figures are not anomalous? 

.... if there is actually a virus,where is your evidence? 

BC 

Wait, wait, wait.... I'm preparing my popcorn. I'm looking forward to the answers!! 😄😄

16 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

one other factor to consider which is the roll out of 5G

So in the US we have senator blumenthal asking industry people if any safety studies have been carried out into the effects of 5G microwaves on humans and the industry people have to admit they have not

We then have the regulators saying that they are going to rush out 5G without doing safety checks so clearly there is a massive risk here which is why some scientists have written to the UN for a moratorium on the roll out of 5G until safety research has been carried out

Consider that a virus that has not been isolated and proven to exist with an ever expanding list of symptoms that it supposedly causes could be the perfect cover for the damage caused by microwave radiation as 5G is rolled out

Joe Bloggs becomes sick living next to a 5G substation and dies. The authorities just list his death as 'covid' and no one looks any deeper into the issue of the harmful effects of microwaves

Wuhan was actually the test bed for full roll out of 5G coverage in china and then just happened to be the epicentre of the pandemic. Bit of a coincidence dontcha think? Who had even heard of wuhan before that?

Edited by Macnamara

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Good point. Forgive my negativity. I just can't take it much longer. All this bullshit. lol

No i share your concerns! We have grown our numbers but i don't believe we are anywhere near the critical mass needed to actually turn this thing around yet

Edited by Macnamara

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

No i share your concerns! We have grown our numbers but i don't believe we are anywhere near the critical mass needed to actually turn this thing around yet

Yes I would definitely agree, our numbers have expanded. It's just impossible that they haven't after all these years. But just nowhere near enough unfortunately.

Just now, DarianF said:

A reason why not to have it, you mean?

Yeah i have to put why I don’t want it, have tried ignoring it for weeks but they won’t leave, I work in care, I’m no 100% but I know they’re gonna make it difficult and it’ll make me unpopular