Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

@Basket Case Rather than ask the poor bloke to spend hours and hours and hours sifting through the forums, is there a good selection of simple video explanations we could offer - as a introductory summary? For example, assuming you come across someone who has never even heard of the Great Reset, etc, where would you start them off to expose it all?

Maybe pick a "top 5 list" of key videos to watch and post them here. Just a thought.

Well to start.. 

By using the search function here to look at Event 201 - Great Reset - WEC - World Economic Forum is easy.. 

There is a few introductory posts in the new members section too. 

BC 

1 hour ago, belltowerblues said:

I think it'd to big a thing to pull off

they pulled off the 2008 banking crisis and the theft of the public purse to reliquidify the zombie banks through the 'bail outs'

they pulled off the war in iraq when there were no WMD's and even murdered Dr kelly to achieve it

they pulled off the gulf of tonkin incident to start the vietnam war

they pulled off telling people smoking was safe

they pulled off putting toxic fluoride in the drinking water supply

they pulled off 911

they pulled off making 1 in 50 kids autistic without any backlash from the public

they can pull it off for as long as people don't pay attention....easy-peasy

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

I've read the lot thanks. Here and elsewhere, including official stats etc

Sorry, real virus that's more deadly to 80+ than the flu, dumbed down populations spoon MSM headlines and unable or unwilling to look at the real data, which is published but in a way the dumbed down won't find it, hijacked to make money for whoever. Or whatever else they want. 

"CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010." https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

So while all these people were dying over the last decade, every year, where were the lockdown advocates? Where were the mask police? Where were all the other Covid freaks? Not a whisper.

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Think about how many years guys like David Icke have been travelling the world, desperately trying to expose all this shit.

I have definately seen a large uptick in interest in these topics in the time i've been involved

I used to be called 'crazy' and ridiculed everywhere i went online but now i don't get called that; now i just get banned

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

It's world wide for a start. Sweden isn't extreme, but still counts covid deaths. Belarus, Tanzania... any other doubters?

I don't think you'd get enough people in the health services buying into it if it was totally faked. They're not stupid. Although massively closing down the hospitals would provide a good cover. It could be "compartmentalised" like defence projects are.

Also went to a crematorium June last year and the chap working there said that cremations had peaked at 120 a week in April then suddenly dropped of cliff. 

The only evidence of any “pandemic” is in the media. Period. Go to a local hospital and see if it is overwhelmed with sick and dying patients. Oh wait, you can’t, it’s out-of-bounds. Visit a care home and ask if their fatalities have sky-rocketed, ah.. no visitors allowed. Go to a crematorium and see if they are inundated with corpses, no wait, that’s against the regulations. Listen to the whistle-blowers, oh dear, you can’t because they have been silenced as fake news. Top scientists who dispute the narrative are accused of “disinformation” and businesses who don’t comply are shut down, for being “superspreaders and “endangering the public.” Everyone else who questions the statistics or science is called a “conspiracy theorists” or some other derogatory term. And since the majority of people still believe “the news” and that our governments care about us, they are brainwashed into swallowing the whole charade. People have been gagged, literally. Which makes it entirely possible to sell this shit-show scenario to a world-wide audience.

• Like 4

Just now, Macnamara said:

I have definately seen a large upstick in interest in these topics in the time i've been involved

I used to be called 'crazy' everywhere i went online but now i don't get called that; now i just get banned

Good point. Forgive my negativity. I just can't take it much longer. All this bullshit. lol

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

Sorry, real virus that's more deadly to 80+ than the flu

Would you like to explain the differences between Flu and Con19? 

Would you like to explain how Flu has almost disappeared? 

Would you like to explain how Pneumonia has almost disappeared? 

Would you like to explain how deaths from Heart problems have almost disappeared? 

Would you like to explain how the overall death figures are not anomalous? 

.... if there is actually a virus,where is your evidence? 

BC 

6 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Well to start.. 

By using the search function here to look at Event 201 - Great Reset - WEC - World Economic Forum is easy.. 

There is a few introductory posts in the new members section too. 

BC 

I really like the introduction to this documentary. Clearly shows event 201 scam very well. https://cantcensortruth.com/watch?id=5f5fe441dc50dc07a1fbe5c1

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Would you like to explain how deaths from Heart problems have almost disappeared? 

BC 

Wait, wait, wait.... I'm preparing my popcorn. I'm looking forward to the answers!! 😄😄

16 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

I've read the lot thanks. Here and elsewhere, including official stats etc

Sorry, real virus that's more deadly to 80+ than the flu, dumbed down populations spoon MSM headlines and unable or unwilling to look at the real data, which is published but in a way the dumbed down won't find it, hijacked to make money for whoever. Or whatever else they want. 

one other factor to consider which is the roll out of 5G

So in the US we have senator blumenthal asking industry people if any safety studies have been carried out into the effects of 5G microwaves on humans and the industry people have to admit they have not

We then have the regulators saying that they are going to rush out 5G without doing safety checks so clearly there is a massive risk here which is why some scientists have written to the UN for a moratorium on the roll out of 5G until safety research has been carried out

Consider that a virus that has not been isolated and proven to exist with an ever expanding list of symptoms that it supposedly causes could be the perfect cover for the damage caused by microwave radiation as 5G is rolled out

Joe Bloggs becomes sick living next to a 5G substation and dies. The authorities just list his death as 'covid' and no one looks any deeper into the issue of the harmful effects of microwaves

Wuhan was actually the test bed for full roll out of 5G coverage in china and then just happened to be the epicentre of the pandemic. Bit of a coincidence dontcha think? Who had even heard of wuhan before that?

Edited by Macnamara

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Good point. Forgive my negativity. I just can't take it much longer. All this bullshit. lol

No i share your concerns! We have grown our numbers but i don't believe we are anywhere near the critical mass needed to actually turn this thing around yet

Edited by Macnamara

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

No i share your concerns! We have grown our numbers but i don't believe we are anywhere near the critical mass needed to actually turn this thing around yet

Yes I would definitely agree, our numbers have expanded. It's just impossible that they haven't after all these years. But just nowhere near enough unfortunately.

Just now, DarianF said:

A reason why not to have it, you mean?

Yeah i have to put why I don’t want it, have tried ignoring it for weeks but they won’t leave, I work in care, I’m no 100% but I know they’re gonna make it difficult and it’ll make me unpopular 

10 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

BC

everything is now 'covid'

any death they can get away with reporting as 'covid' they will report as covid even if it is flu or pneumonia or heart disease etc

with an ever expanding list of covid symptoms more and more conditions can be re-labelled 'covid'

They did the same thing with polio which they re-labelled 'acute flaccid myelitis' so that they could claim that they had eradicated polio when in fact kids were still getting paralysed

1 minute ago, Liam3880 said:

Yeah i have to put why I don’t want it, have tried ignoring it for weeks but they won’t leave, I work in care, I’m no 100% but I know they’re gonna make it difficult and it’ll make me unpopular 

The virus has never been isolated and the mRna vaccine changes your DNA. And the Oxford one doesnt even work according to numerous countries around the plane.

1 minute ago, Liam3880 said:

Oh just off the top of my head:

- mRNA tech has never been used on mass human populations and therefore the effects have not been adequately studied;

- The Covid vaccine trials have been rushed through far quicker than any other standard vaccine trials;

- The drug companies themselves have conducted the rushed trials, without adequate external and independent review and as such we are just expected to take their word for it;

- The drug companies and all those administering the rushed, experimental jabs have full legal immunity from prosecution if their new product harms or kills you;

- And ABOVE ALL, remind your employer of the following: "Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice." http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic