Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

10 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

People are getting sick, and people are dying (1600 a day under normal circumstances, yet nobody kept count of the *toll* on a daily basis until 2020). But that doesn't mean "covid" exists.

And why haven't they resent the death counter? New year is surely time to start afresh, but then they'd lose the large numbers to propagandise with. 

1 hour ago, Velma said:

This virus isn't just a threat to our physical health. It also poses significant risks to mental health during and following the illness.

Just a little edit I would suggest:

"This virus isn't a threat to our physical health. However, it poses significant risks to our mental health."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Something exists, be it a virus or not. My own belief is that it is a bio-weapon, created in a lab and deliberately loosed on the world. The survival rate is over 99% so it's clearly not designed to kill large swathes of the population but it is the conduit by which the NWO  have imposed their will on practically the whole planet. If the virus was as lethal as, say, Ebola, or the Bubonic Plague, the reaction from the powers that be would be vastly different. There would be no need for all the propaganda; just hard facts and practical help.

Yes, the reaction of the authorities is the real clue. It could just mean they're useless idiots (but that's a given what ever).

Seen some stupid things (this is not in the UK). 

Like closing the children's playgrounds. Good stuff, but the kids just play next to them, and why oh why can the kids still play on the (paid for) bouncy castle at the shopping centre.

Then the supermarkets shut an hour earlier, but all the late shoppers just go early.... makes no sense

Then the city is closed off at the weekend, so everyone just walks around the city rather than heading off the for hills as they would normally do....

7 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Something exists,

Sounds like it's a virus like many others ... nothing interesting.

Plus a hysteria coming from the modern phone people who have no lives.

The only interesting thing if you want to know is "vaccine interference" which means that vaccines damage your natural immunity against other pathogens.  Studies show that the FluShot damages your immunity against some non-flu pathogens ... particularly H1N1 in 2009 (Canadian CDC researched it), and against general Coronaviruses (US DoD researched it).   

So any particularly bad health effects from SarsCov2 might simply be the result of the worldwide FluShot that has the side effect of damaging people's immunity against certain pathogens including Coronaviruses.

And some papers on the subject as a pdf :

https://app.box.com/s/xtmf5ju1iptssdr06o48os1itbysyspi

• Like 2

Just now, belltowerblues said:

Yes, the reaction of the authorities is the real clue. It could just mean they're useless idiots (but that's a given what ever).

Seen some stupid things (this is not in the UK). 

Like closing the children's playgrounds. Good stuff, but the kids just play next to them, and why oh why can the kids still play on the (paid for) bouncy castle at the shopping centre.

Then the supermarkets shut an hour earlier, but all the late shoppers just go early.... makes no sense

Then the city is closed off at the weekend, so everyone just walks around the city rather than heading off the for hills as they would normally do....

There's two options:

a) It does exist, but it's so trivial as a virus, it's a joke to give it any more attention than the mild flu.

b) It doesn't exist and everything around it is completely faked.

Either way, all this lockdown shit and this whole mass operation can't be justified. Either option a or b, it doesn't matter. Either way, it's still the greatest fraud in history.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

The only interesting thing if you want to know is "vaccine interference" which means that vaccines damage your natural immunity against other pathogens.  Studies show that the FluShot damages your immunity against some non-flu pathogens ... particularly H1N1 in 2009 (Canadian CDC researched it), and against general Coronaviruses (US DoD researched it)

And that, my friend, is why I always refuse the flu shot.

Just now, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

And that, my friend, is why I always refuse the flu shot.

All these years, I've never taken a flu shot. Never even crossed my mind to consider it, and no one has ever asked me to get one. However, they won't allow us off that easy with the Covid shot. No way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

There's two options:

a) It does exist, but it's so trivial as a virus, it's a joke to give it any more attention than the mild flu.

b) It doesn't exist and everything around it is completely faked.

Either way, all this lockdown shit and this whole mass operation can't be justified. Either option a or b, it doesn't matter. Either way, it's still the greatest fraud in history.

for me a)

I've thought for a long time now that the vaccine will be one of the biggest single  transfers of wealth from poor to rich ever. Money, it's all about that.

All these years, I've never taken a flu shot. Never even crossed my mind to consider it, and no one has ever asked me to get one. However, they won't allow us off that easy with the Covid shot. No way.

I've never had the flu. Nvere had the flu vaccine. No way do I want to offer my body for their scam drug trial.

32 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

We don't have to agree if the virus is real or not.

What's going on is not in any way justified. That's what we've got to go against.

I'm open to it not being real, but I think it'd to big a thing to pull off, even though health staff aren't the "Heroes" they're cracked up to be. A small grain of truth spun and spun, and given what I've seen, that's the most likely scenario we are currently in.

Edited by Basket Case
Removed deleted comment quote

I wrote a song:

Zika, Sars and Ebola,

Measles, Mumps and Rubella,

Polio, AIDS and Meningitis,

Cancer, Typhoid, Hepatitis,

Dengue Fever and West Nile Virus,

Corona, Mers, Bird and Swine Flu’

Whooping Cough and Tetanus too,

Chickenpox, Malaria and Rabies,

(Chorus)

Such a myriad of harmful diseases.

From whence did they all come?

There is no logical explanation,

Until you factor in ‘immunisation.’

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

People are getting sick, and people are dying (1600 a day under normal circumstances, yet nobody kept count of the *toll* on a daily basis until 2020). But that doesn't mean "covid" exists.

I reckon if you broke it all down it would be a different picture on the stats.  Elon Musk said in his twitter he had 4 tests from the same nurse on the same day, 2 positive and 2 negative. As the worlds richest man I think we can assume he has good health care if not the very best! And that "best" is clearly flawed. So if from the official stats for the rest of humanity we remove all those who falsely or incorrectly tested positive, all those who tested positive with no symptoms but still counted as cases, all those who were pronounced dead "with" covid as opposed to "from" covid, ie covid didnt kill them, all those who caught covid in hospital while there with other ailments (more than 3,000 a week in England according to RT.com today*), all those in care homes who died because covid infected patients were moved into the home, all those who caught or died of covid while suffering from other serious life-threatening diseases, or old age, and which flu would have had a similar outcome if they caught it while ill, I reckon the final stats would be about a quarter of the official ones ie NOT a pandemic. But blow it all up in the medIa with daily scary photos, case studies and graphs and voila - you have a pandemic.

* https://www.rt.com/op-ed/514754-covid-hospital-infected-captain-tom/

Edited by northern star

“I don’t think people always realise that if you’re not sticking to what the rules and the protocols are, or the protocols that are in place are not good enough, you’re putting people in serious danger."

https://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/australian-open-2021-tennis-news-andy-murray-covid19-angry-with-lawn-tennis-association-missing-australian-open-challenger-event-national-tennis-centre/news-story/ce3fe904622b4448d977cf01ac3a1682

Maybe someone should tell this member that it's all bullshit. The only danger posed is by spreading the official Covid story to other human beings. Wake up Andy, you've been had mate.

Edited by Basket Case
Insult removed
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Velma said:

I wrote a song:

Zika, Sars and Ebola,

Measles, Mumps and Rubella,

Polio, AIDS and Meningitis,

Cancer, Typhoid, Hepatitis,

Dengue Fever and West Nile Virus,

Corona, Mers, Bird and Swine Flu’

Whooping Cough and Tetanus too,

Chickenpox, Malaria and Rabies,

(Chorus)

Such a myriad of harmful diseases.

From whence did they all come?

There is no logical explanation,

Until you factor in ‘immunisation.’

Merck scientist says cancer and aids caused by the vaccines:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

'Phone people' - I love it. That's what I'm going to call them from now on.

max igans calls the smart phones 'scrying mirrors' because they are part of the smart grid that is raising the AI demon that Elon musk has spoken about

Elon Musk says these people are 'cyborgs' because they are already synched with their phones and now he wants to make that connection physical with his neural lace brain implants

They are being possessed by silicon consciousness

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

true story

"Guns are here to defend us from the overwhelming force of Government - of the Hitler, of the Stalin, of the Mao. And dictators throughout history, right back to Nero, have sought to disarm their quarry. To disarm their slaves." – AJ

• Like 1

"Guns are here to defend us from the overwhelming force of Government - of the Hitler, of the Stalin, of the Mao. And dictators throughout history, right back to Nero, have sought to disarm their quarry. To disarm their slaves." – AJ

If the state uses laws to disarm the public then the only people who will be left with guns are the criminals who don't use licensed firearms anyway and the government who are also criminals

This leaves the average, home owning family completely defenceless against criminals and dictatorial governments ie caught between a rock and a hard place

It would be far better to arm the general public so that they can protect a free society and defend against criminals (who wouldn't last long)

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

If the state uses laws to disarm the public then the only people who will be left with guns are the criminals who don't use licensed firearms anyway and the government who are also criminals

This leaves the average, home owning family completely defenceless against criminals and dictatorial governments ie caught between a rock and a hard place

It would be far better to arm the general public so that they can protect a free society and defend against criminals (who wouldn't last long)

Apparently Switzerland does that...

20 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

'Jab for a job' is LEGAL: Ministers believe companies that force their staff to get the Covid vaccine in order to work would be protected by health and safety laws

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9235025/Bosses-legally-demand-staff-vaccinated-against-Covid-health-safety-laws.html

Comment section seems legit.. when 77 have hijacked its a totally different responses & likes.

Responses do seem legit mind. I notice the difference when it's been hijacked too.  

Heres a couple of good comments 

Oh so in your opinion (as well as the gov & MSM that spouts its daily bs) it's perfectly ok to die within 28days of having the vaccine & its classed for what they actually died of, their underlining health conditions, accidents, or even because of their age etc and not because of the vaccine? Yet if you die with 28days of testing positive for covid whether it be due to life long underlining health conditions, accidents or because of their age etc then it's unequivocally a covid death. If you don't see the psychological, control & manipulation from the above then you'll never wake up!

This is coercion and unlawful. How on earth can anyone demand that you have a medical treatment that is based on Germ Theory? A theory!! This is a virus that has never been isolated or purified to show it exists. It has a 99.7% survival rate and 80% of those that get it don't get symptoms. Of those that get symptoms in the majority of cases they will be mild. The average age of death for this virus is 82.4 years old and the national average age of death in a normal year is 81. These vaccines are not proven to be safe. They cannot possibly know this at this stage. They have no data to make this claim. That's before we get into the Nuremberg code. Threatening people shows that they're desperate. If this was a deadly pandemic and people were dropping like flies you wouldn't have to threaten anyone. This is evil.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Care to elaborate?

It's world wide for a start. Sweden isn't extreme, but still counts covid deaths. Belarus, Tanzania... any other doubters?

I don't think you'd get enough people in the health services buying into it if it was totally faked. They're not stupid. Although massively closing down the hospitals would provide a good cover. It could be "compartmentalised" like defence projects are.

Also went to a crematorium June last year and the chap working there said that cremations had peaked at 120 a week in April then suddenly dropped of cliff. 

21 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Apparently Switzerland does that...

in switzerland people do national service which i guess will instil good weapon handling practice and also personal discipline. It will also get young adults starting life fit, healthy and with money in the bank. They will also feel part of society. they then keep their military weapon as civvies

They also get to vote on many issues regularly unlike us who only get to vote for one of two main parties every five years who then always renege on their promises

Interesting that the most democratic country is also the most heavily armed one...

Whilst the country with the least democracy, china, has some of the strictist gun laws....

Edited by Macnamara