Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

 

We don't have to agree if the virus is real or not.

 

What's going on is not in any way justified. That's what we've got to go against.

 

I'm open to it not being real, but I think it'd to big a thing to pull off, even though health staff aren't the "Heroes" they're cracked up to be. A small grain of truth spun and spun, and given what I've seen, that's the most likely scenario we are currently in.

Edited by Basket Case
Removed deleted comment quote
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wrote a song:

 

Zika, Sars and Ebola,

Measles, Mumps and Rubella,

Polio, AIDS and Meningitis,

Cancer, Typhoid, Hepatitis,

Dengue Fever and West Nile Virus,

Corona, Mers, Bird and Swine Flu’

Whooping Cough and Tetanus too,

Chickenpox, Malaria and Rabies,

(Chorus)

Such a myriad of harmful diseases.

From whence did they all come?

There is no logical explanation,

Until you factor in ‘immunisation.’

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

People are getting sick, and people are dying (1600 a day under normal circumstances, yet nobody kept count of the *toll* on a daily basis until 2020). But that doesn't mean "covid" exists.

 

I reckon if you broke it all down it would be a different picture on the stats.  Elon Musk said in his twitter he had 4 tests from the same nurse on the same day, 2 positive and 2 negative. As the worlds richest man I think we can assume he has good health care if not the very best! And that "best" is clearly flawed. So if from the official stats for the rest of humanity we remove all those who falsely or incorrectly tested positive, all those who tested positive with no symptoms but still counted as cases, all those who were pronounced dead "with" covid as opposed to "from" covid, ie covid didnt kill them, all those who caught covid in hospital while there with other ailments (more than 3,000 a week in England according to RT.com today*), all those in care homes who died because covid infected patients were moved into the home, all those who caught or died of covid while suffering from other serious life-threatening diseases, or old age, and which flu would have had a similar outcome if they caught it while ill, I reckon the final stats would be about a quarter of the official ones ie NOT a pandemic. But blow it all up in the medIa with daily scary photos, case studies and graphs and voila - you have a pandemic.

 

* https://www.rt.com/op-ed/514754-covid-hospital-infected-captain-tom/

Edited by northern star
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

 

“I don’t think people always realise that if you’re not sticking to what the rules and the protocols are, or the protocols that are in place are not good enough, you’re putting people in serious danger."

https://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/australian-open-2021-tennis-news-andy-murray-covid19-angry-with-lawn-tennis-association-missing-australian-open-challenger-event-national-tennis-centre/news-story/ce3fe904622b4448d977cf01ac3a1682

 

 

 

Maybe someone should tell this member that it's all bullshit. The only danger posed is by spreading the official Covid story to other human beings. Wake up Andy, you've been had mate.

Edited by Basket Case
Insult removed
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Velma said:

I wrote a song:

 

Zika, Sars and Ebola,

 

Measles, Mumps and Rubella,

 

Polio, AIDS and Meningitis,

 

Cancer, Typhoid, Hepatitis,

 

Dengue Fever and West Nile Virus,

 

Corona, Mers, Bird and Swine Flu’

 

Whooping Cough and Tetanus too,

 

Chickenpox, Malaria and Rabies,

(Chorus)

Such a myriad of harmful diseases.

 

From whence did they all come?

 

There is no logical explanation,

 

Until you factor in ‘immunisation.’

 

Merck scientist says cancer and aids caused by the vaccines:

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 'Phone people' - I love it. That's what I'm going to call them from now on.

 

max igans calls the smart phones 'scrying mirrors' because they are part of the smart grid that is raising the AI demon that Elon musk has spoken about

 

Elon Musk says these people are 'cyborgs' because they are already synched with their phones and now he wants to make that connection physical with his neural lace brain implants

 

They are being possessed by silicon consciousness

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

true story

 

Quote

"Guns are here to defend us from the overwhelming force of Government - of the Hitler, of the Stalin, of the Mao. And dictators throughout history, right back to Nero, have sought to disarm their quarry. To disarm their slaves." – AJ

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

"Guns are here to defend us from the overwhelming force of Government - of the Hitler, of the Stalin, of the Mao. And dictators throughout history, right back to Nero, have sought to disarm their quarry. To disarm their slaves." – AJ

 

If the state uses laws to disarm the public then the only people who will be left with guns are the criminals who don't use licensed firearms anyway and the government who are also criminals

 

This leaves the average, home owning family completely defenceless against criminals and dictatorial governments ie caught between a rock and a hard place

 

It would be far better to arm the general public so that they can protect a free society and defend against criminals (who wouldn't last long)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

If the state uses laws to disarm the public then the only people who will be left with guns are the criminals who don't use licensed firearms anyway and the government who are also criminals

 

This leaves the average, home owning family completely defenceless against criminals and dictatorial governments ie caught between a rock and a hard place

 

It would be far better to arm the general public so that they can protect a free society and defend against criminals (who wouldn't last long)

 

Apparently Switzerland does that...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

'Jab for a job' is LEGAL: Ministers believe companies that force their staff to get the Covid vaccine in order to work would be protected by health and safety laws

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9235025/Bosses-legally-demand-staff-vaccinated-against-Covid-health-safety-laws.html

 

Comment section seems legit.. when 77 have hijacked its a totally different responses & likes.

 

Responses do seem legit mind. I notice the difference when it's been hijacked too.  

 

Heres a couple of good comments 

 

Oh so in your opinion (as well as the gov & MSM that spouts its daily bs) it's perfectly ok to die within 28days of having the vaccine & its classed for what they actually died of, their underlining health conditions, accidents, or even because of their age etc and not because of the vaccine? Yet if you die with 28days of testing positive for covid whether it be due to life long underlining health conditions, accidents or because of their age etc then it's unequivocally a covid death. If you don't see the psychological, control & manipulation from the above then you'll never wake up!

 

This is coercion and unlawful. How on earth can anyone demand that you have a medical treatment that is based on Germ Theory? A theory!! This is a virus that has never been isolated or purified to show it exists. It has a 99.7% survival rate and 80% of those that get it don't get symptoms. Of those that get symptoms in the majority of cases they will be mild. The average age of death for this virus is 82.4 years old and the national average age of death in a normal year is 81. These vaccines are not proven to be safe. They cannot possibly know this at this stage. They have no data to make this claim. That's before we get into the Nuremberg code. Threatening people shows that they're desperate. If this was a deadly pandemic and people were dropping like flies you wouldn't have to threaten anyone. This is evil.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Care to elaborate?

It's world wide for a start. Sweden isn't extreme, but still counts covid deaths. Belarus, Tanzania... any other doubters?

 

I don't think you'd get enough people in the health services buying into it if it was totally faked. They're not stupid. Although massively closing down the hospitals would provide a good cover. It could be "compartmentalised" like defence projects are.

 

Also went to a crematorium June last year and the chap working there said that cremations had peaked at 120 a week in April then suddenly dropped of cliff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Apparently Switzerland does that...

 

in switzerland people do national service which i guess will instil good weapon handling practice and also personal discipline. It will also get young adults starting life fit, healthy and with money in the bank. They will also feel part of society. they then keep their military weapon as civvies

 

They also get to vote on many issues regularly unlike us who only get to vote for one of two main parties every five years who then always renege on their promises

 

Interesting that the most democratic country is also the most heavily armed one...

 

Whilst the country with the least democracy, china, has some of the strictist gun laws....

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Responses do seem legit mind. I notice the difference when it's been hijacked too.  

 

Heres a couple of good comments 

 

Oh so in your opinion (as well as the gov & MSM that spouts its daily bs) it's perfectly ok to die within 28days of having the vaccine & its classed for what they actually died of, their underlining health conditions, accidents, or even because of their age etc and not because of the vaccine? Yet if you die with 28days of testing positive for covid whether it be due to life long underlining health conditions, accidents or because of their age etc then it's unequivocally a covid death. If you don't see the psychological, control & manipulation from the above then you'll never wake up!

 

This is coercion and unlawful. How on earth can anyone demand that you have a medical treatment that is based on Germ Theory? A theory!! This is a virus that has never been isolated or purified to show it exists. It has a 99.7% survival rate and 80% of those that get it don't get symptoms. Of those that get symptoms in the majority of cases they will be mild. The average age of death for this virus is 82.4 years old and the national average age of death in a normal year is 81. These vaccines are not proven to be safe. They cannot possibly know this at this stage. They have no data to make this claim. That's before we get into the Nuremberg code. Threatening people shows that they're desperate. If this was a deadly pandemic and people were dropping like flies you wouldn't have to threaten anyone. This is evil.

 

Simple solution. Mass boycott of Pimlico Plumbers by customers. Mass exit by employees who go to work for competitors. Give them ZERO business. They will quickly learn. Money talks. The solutions here are so simple, if the sheep were only awake. Any business who tries to force a vaccine - all customers immediately cancel any business with that company and all employees quit. Within a week, guaranteed, no more forced vaccine policy.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

in switzerland people do national service which i guess will instil good weapon handling practice and also personal discipline. It will also get young adults starting life fit, healthy and with money in the bank. They will also feel part of society. they then keep their military weapon as civvies

 

They also get to vote on many issues regularly unlike us who only get to vote for one of two main parties every five years who then always renege on their promises

 

Interesting that the most democratic country is also the most heavily armed one...

 

Switzerland has the right formula.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

It's world wide for a start.

 

And so is the reach of the WORLD Health Organization. 

Who (no pun intended) do you think is dictating to all the different countries Health Services ? 

You need to have a better look around the forum. 

Event 201.

The Great Reset. 

The World Economic Forum.. 

Etc etc.. 

Read. Read. And when you think you've read enough, then read some more. 

It's all here on this very forum. 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

I don't think you'd get enough people in the health services buying into it if it was totally faked. They're not stupid. Although massively closing down the hospitals would provide a good cover. It could be "compartmentalised" like defence projects are.

 

Also went to a crematorium June last year and the chap working there said that cremations had peaked at 120 a week in April then suddenly dropped of cliff. 

 

bare in mind there are two other factors to consider. Firstly there is the fact that the lockdowns are killing people. This was even told to the government by Edge who advise the NHS

 

Then there is the harm caused by the flu vaccine roll out that causes 'molecular mimicry'. I believe that those symptoms will then be wrapped up by the government under the title of 'covid 19' which is now a catch all phrase for almost any symptoms going

 

In the same way the victims who die or suffer adverse reactions from the covid injections will be said to have the 'mutant variant'

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

It's world wide for a start. Sweden isn't extreme, but still counts covid deaths. Belarus, Tanzania... any other doubters?

 

I don't think you'd get enough people in the health services buying into it if it was totally faked. They're not stupid. Although massively closing down the hospitals would provide a good cover. It could be "compartmentalised" like defence projects are.

 

Also went to a crematorium June last year and the chap working there said that cremations had peaked at 120 a week in April then suddenly dropped of cliff. 

 

"[In Sweden] In principle, an asymptomatic young person stepping out of the testing booth and getting run over by a bus would count as a COVID-19 death." https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/gp-opinion/was-the-swedish-approach-to-covid-19-really-a-mist

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Simple solution. Mass boycott of Pimlico Plumbers by customers. Mass exit by employees who go to work for competitors. Give them ZERO business. They will quickly learn. Money talks. The solutions here are so simple, if the sheep were only awake. Any business who tries to force a vaccine - all customers immediately cancel any business with that company and all employees quit. Within a week, guaranteed, no more forced vaccine policy.

 

voting with your feet is the answer but as you say it needs an alert and knowledgeable public not a dumbed down, sleep walking one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

What the fuck has it got to do with the council why you haven't had the vaccine? it's none of their business what you do with your body, why are they so desperate for everyone to have the covid vaccine?

This is getting unbelievable .

 

We just had local health trust ring to ask what percentage of staff has been vaccinated.

 

Email had been sent to all pharmacies in area asking them. Phone call was a follow up to ask why I haven't filled out questionnaire.....Too busy 

working love. Ain't got time for that.

 

Why are they pushing this hard?

 

Surely a real pandemic doesnt require this much coercion and propaganda?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

And so is the reach of the WORLD Health Organization. 

Who (no pun intended) do you think is dictating to all the different countries Health Services ? 

You need to have a better look around the forum. 

Event 201.

The Great Reset. 

The World Economic Forum.. 

Etc etc.. 

Read. Read. And when you think you've read enough, then read some more. 

It's all here on this very forum. 

BC 

 

@Basket Case Rather than ask the poor bloke to spend hours and hours and hours sifting through the forums, is there a good selection of simple video explanations we could offer - as a introductory summary? For example, assuming you come across someone who has never even heard of the Great Reset, etc, where would you start them off to expose it all?

 

Maybe pick a "top 5 list" of key videos to watch and post them here. Just a thought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

 

And so is the reach of the WORLD Health Organization. 

Who (no pun intended) do you think is dictating to all the different countries Health Services ? 

You need to have a better look around the forum. 

Event 201.

The Great Reset. 

The World Economic Forum.. 

Etc etc.. 

Read. Read. And when you think you've read enough, then read some more. 

It's all here on this very forum. 

BC 

I've read the lot thanks. Here and elsewhere, including official stats etc

Sorry, real virus that's more deadly to 80+ than the flu, dumbed down populations spoon MSM headlines and unable or unwilling to look at the real data, which is published but in a way the dumbed down won't find it, hijacked to make money for whoever. Or whatever else they want. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

voting with your feet is the answer but as you say it needs an alert and knowledgeable public not a dumbed down, sleep walking one

 

And that is the part that depresses me so much. Knowing how simple the solutions are, but seeing 95% of the public so mass brainwashed and buying the official line on everything. The thought of everyone suddenly waking up and taking action, is just a pipe dream. Think about how many years guys like David Icke have been travelling the world, desperately trying to expose all this shit. And where are we after all our efforts? Watching a bunch of morons line up for their free jabs. God help us, seriously.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...