Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

image.png.c433ca5958943bd604e7af5abc9a7abd.png

To enter another dimension of planet Earth aka New Zealand you require the following (note especially if you're from a dirty country like Britain) 

Note that the borders are still closed to all non citizens or PR, apart from Govt sponsored big business types, you know. Even NZ Citz have to leave the country to go collect their significant others overseas to physically return with them even if they have a right to be here.  If you do manage to obtain permission to enter our, granted, Paradise on Earth also colloquially known as "Gods Own" a small break down of entry. 

Pre-departure testing for arrivals into New Zealand

All travellers to New Zealand (except those from exempt countries and territories) legally must have a COVID-19 test taken and a negative result returned within 72 hours of their first scheduled international flight

If you have had a COVID-19 vaccine

If you have received a COVID-19 vaccination you will still need to take a test.

If you return a positive result, you will need a medical certificate verifying that you are not infectious with COVID-19.

approved pre-departure test results

On 20 January, the Ministry of Health confirmed the following types of tests are acceptable by the New Zealand Director-General of Health:

• PCR test (including RT-PCR)
  • LAMP, or
  • antigen tests (they may also be referred to as viral antigen tests).

All tests must be processed by a laboratory recognised in the country of origin as authorised or accredited to conduct tests. 

If you choose to take an at-home COVID-19 test, it must be processed by a laboratory recognised in the country of origin as authorised or accredited to conduct tests. 

Fit to Fly certificates

A Fit to Fly Certificate will be accepted as proof of pre-departure testing documentation if it is consistent with both the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Air Border) Order requirements and the subsequent Gazetted requirements regarding pre-departure testing. Acceptable Fit to Fly Certificates must contain the following six elements:

1. Name of person tested
  2. Date of birth of person tested and/or the passport number of the person tested
  3. Name of the laboratory at which the COVID-19 test was processed
  4. Written confirmation from the laboratory of the result of a COVID-19 test
  5. Written confirmation of:
    1. the date on which the COVID-19 test was conducted, and
    2. the time at which the COVID-19 test was conducted — if necessary to establish that the COVID-19 test was undertaken within the 72-hour period before the person’s journey beginning due to the date of the test
  6. Written confirmation of the type of test that was conducted

If you have previously recovered from COVID-19, but test positive

If you have a positive pre-departure test, but believe this is because of a historical COVID-19 infection, you need to see a medical practitioner who will examine you for current symptoms of COVID-19. If they are confident you do not currently have a COVID-19 infection, you will need them to provide a medical certificate with the date of your previous positive test (if applicable) and documentation stating that they consider you as no longer being infectious with COVID-19.

A day 0/1 test is still required upon arrival

Pre-departure testing is an additional measure to further reduce the risk of new COVID-19 cases in New Zealand, in line with our elimination strategy. It is complementary to existing testing requirements, such as day 0/1 testing, and does not duplicate them.

Travellers to New Zealand are required to undergo day 0/1 testing within 24 hours of arriving at a managed isolation and quarantine facility.

Upon Arrival

Vouchers for managed isolation (MIQ)

Managed Isolation and Quarantine is working hard to accommodate people who might be impacted by the new testing requirements and will work with you on a case-by-case basis. Please remember spaces in managed isolation are limited, and there is currently very high demand. 

Managed-isolation or quarantine on arrival requirements

All arrivals to New Zealand are required to stay in MIQ for at least 14 days.

All arrivals in MIQ are tested for COVID-19 at least three times –

within 24 hours of arrival day 1,

day 3 and

day 12.

Charges for managed isolation

$3,100 /£1630 for the first or only person in the room (whether that is an adult or a child) with $950/£500 for each additional adult and $475/£420 for each additional child (3-17 years old, inclusive) sharing that room, all GST inclusive. There will be no charge for children under the age of 3 if they are staying in a room with another person.

NZers will be charged if they've actively left the country over the past year and are seeking to return. Rightly free of charge to returning citz. Also the MIQ are in 4 star hotels all over our big cities (Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and other towns like Rotorua)

NZ$5000 for a family of 4

~UK£2600

https://www.miq.govt.nz/

Its the "isolation facilities" that are more ominous - where they take you if you're "infected" even from your own home with your family members. 

These "facilities" are motels out by Auck airport TPTB don't like the public filming them. It's the Totalitarian tiptoe.. gently warming the populace up to the notion of detaining people in "govt facilities" is ok. I'm happy to publicly admit I was struck cold with a flash of fear when they first talked about it on the TV.

Thank you Skitzorat for all the detailed information on the situation in New Zealand on the travel and testing quarantine rules.

It has just been announced that the UK is going to be doing triple testing for arrivals from Monday 15th February.

Live

Travel news latest: Vaccines kickstart international travel again whilst UK adds triple border tests 

While the UK tightens its borders with a 'triple test' requirement from Monday, countries in Europe and Asia are looking to relax travel restrictions – using vaccine certification to restart international movement.

The efforts to restart international travel place additional pressure on the UK government, which is planning further restrictions for travellers by adding a third mandatory Covid test for arrivals.

It means that arrivals from abroad will have to present proof of a negative Covid test taken before departure, purchase a second test on the second day of their 10-day quarantine period, and a third on the eighth day.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/02/09/travel-news-hotel-quarantine-list-vaccine-passports-summer-holidays/

Edited by Orange Alert

21 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's trivial compared with the bigger picture, but I'm disgusted once again with our Dr's surgery.

I have various health issues and have just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.

I can't afford to be off work, but due to feeling wiped out, I want to work from home.

My employer won't let anyone do that unless they produce a letter from the Dr stating you are at risk and need to self isolate.

The receptionist  said they won't do that 'because they are working so hard', unless I pay £20 for it. 

I saw red, and asked how come they're so busy when they're only seeing a fraction of the usual number of patients, and how come they won't be too busy if I pay money. She told me not to speak to her like that, so I went overboard and threw a foul mouthed wobbler.

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm banned from using the bloody place now.

been in the same situation buddy. Unfortunately, you will be blacklisted now. 

1 minute ago, mike hunt said:

The virus has never been isolated!

Too much going on to be not real. But, having been in the NHS I can see how it could be done. The staff never questioned the Drs. Also, lots of psyhco bullies, find some ex-students and they'll tell you all about it. Also, seeing people who are going to die puts off empathic people, or they lose their empathy. Chuck in covering up mistakes (a department manager once told me this was very common).....

10 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It doesn't exist. So that's the wrong question to be asking.

Something exists, be it a virus or not. My own belief is that it is a bio-weapon, created in a lab and deliberately loosed on the world. The survival rate is over 99% so it's clearly not designed to kill large swathes of the population but it is the conduit by which the NWO  have imposed their will on practically the whole planet. If the virus was as lethal as, say, Ebola, or the Bubonic Plague, the reaction from the powers that be would be vastly different. There would be no need for all the propaganda; just hard facts and practical help.

10 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

People are getting sick, and people are dying (1600 a day under normal circumstances, yet nobody kept count of the *toll* on a daily basis until 2020). But that doesn't mean "covid" exists.

And why haven't they resent the death counter? New year is surely time to start afresh, but then they'd lose the large numbers to propagandise with. 

1 hour ago, Velma said:

This virus isn't just a threat to our physical health. It also poses significant risks to mental health during and following the illness.

Just a little edit I would suggest:

"This virus isn't a threat to our physical health. However, it poses significant risks to our mental health."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Something exists, be it a virus or not. My own belief is that it is a bio-weapon, created in a lab and deliberately loosed on the world. The survival rate is over 99% so it's clearly not designed to kill large swathes of the population but it is the conduit by which the NWO  have imposed their will on practically the whole planet. If the virus was as lethal as, say, Ebola, or the Bubonic Plague, the reaction from the powers that be would be vastly different. There would be no need for all the propaganda; just hard facts and practical help.

Yes, the reaction of the authorities is the real clue. It could just mean they're useless idiots (but that's a given what ever).

Seen some stupid things (this is not in the UK). 

Like closing the children's playgrounds. Good stuff, but the kids just play next to them, and why oh why can the kids still play on the (paid for) bouncy castle at the shopping centre.

Then the supermarkets shut an hour earlier, but all the late shoppers just go early.... makes no sense

Then the city is closed off at the weekend, so everyone just walks around the city rather than heading off the for hills as they would normally do....

7 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Something exists,

Sounds like it's a virus like many others ... nothing interesting.

Plus a hysteria coming from the modern phone people who have no lives.

The only interesting thing if you want to know is "vaccine interference" which means that vaccines damage your natural immunity against other pathogens.  Studies show that the FluShot damages your immunity against some non-flu pathogens ... particularly H1N1 in 2009 (Canadian CDC researched it), and against general Coronaviruses (US DoD researched it).   

So any particularly bad health effects from SarsCov2 might simply be the result of the worldwide FluShot that has the side effect of damaging people's immunity against certain pathogens including Coronaviruses.

And some papers on the subject as a pdf :

https://app.box.com/s/xtmf5ju1iptssdr06o48os1itbysyspi

• Like 2

Just now, belltowerblues said:

Yes, the reaction of the authorities is the real clue. It could just mean they're useless idiots (but that's a given what ever).

Seen some stupid things (this is not in the UK). 

Like closing the children's playgrounds. Good stuff, but the kids just play next to them, and why oh why can the kids still play on the (paid for) bouncy castle at the shopping centre.

Then the supermarkets shut an hour earlier, but all the late shoppers just go early.... makes no sense

Then the city is closed off at the weekend, so everyone just walks around the city rather than heading off the for hills as they would normally do....

There's two options:

a) It does exist, but it's so trivial as a virus, it's a joke to give it any more attention than the mild flu.

b) It doesn't exist and everything around it is completely faked.

Either way, all this lockdown shit and this whole mass operation can't be justified. Either option a or b, it doesn't matter. Either way, it's still the greatest fraud in history.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

The only interesting thing if you want to know is "vaccine interference" which means that vaccines damage your natural immunity against other pathogens.  Studies show that the FluShot damages your immunity against some non-flu pathogens ... particularly H1N1 in 2009 (Canadian CDC researched it), and against general Coronaviruses (US DoD researched it)

And that, my friend, is why I always refuse the flu shot.

Just now, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

And that, my friend, is why I always refuse the flu shot.

All these years, I've never taken a flu shot. Never even crossed my mind to consider it, and no one has ever asked me to get one. However, they won't allow us off that easy with the Covid shot. No way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

There's two options:

a) It does exist, but it's so trivial as a virus, it's a joke to give it any more attention than the mild flu.

b) It doesn't exist and everything around it is completely faked.

Either way, all this lockdown shit and this whole mass operation can't be justified. Either option a or b, it doesn't matter. Either way, it's still the greatest fraud in history.

for me a)

I've thought for a long time now that the vaccine will be one of the biggest single  transfers of wealth from poor to rich ever. Money, it's all about that.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

All these years, I've never taken a flu shot. Never even crossed my mind to consider it, and no one has ever asked me to get one. However, they won't allow us off that easy with the Covid shot. No way.

I've never had the flu. Nvere had the flu vaccine. No way do I want to offer my body for their scam drug trial.

32 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

We don't have to agree if the virus is real or not.

What's going on is not in any way justified. That's what we've got to go against.

I'm open to it not being real, but I think it'd to big a thing to pull off, even though health staff aren't the "Heroes" they're cracked up to be. A small grain of truth spun and spun, and given what I've seen, that's the most likely scenario we are currently in.

Edited by Basket Case
Removed deleted comment quote

I wrote a song:

Zika, Sars and Ebola,

Measles, Mumps and Rubella,

Polio, AIDS and Meningitis,

Cancer, Typhoid, Hepatitis,

Dengue Fever and West Nile Virus,

Corona, Mers, Bird and Swine Flu’

Whooping Cough and Tetanus too,

Chickenpox, Malaria and Rabies,

(Chorus)

Such a myriad of harmful diseases.

From whence did they all come?

There is no logical explanation,

Until you factor in ‘immunisation.’

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

People are getting sick, and people are dying (1600 a day under normal circumstances, yet nobody kept count of the *toll* on a daily basis until 2020). But that doesn't mean "covid" exists.

I reckon if you broke it all down it would be a different picture on the stats.  Elon Musk said in his twitter he had 4 tests from the same nurse on the same day, 2 positive and 2 negative. As the worlds richest man I think we can assume he has good health care if not the very best! And that "best" is clearly flawed. So if from the official stats for the rest of humanity we remove all those who falsely or incorrectly tested positive, all those who tested positive with no symptoms but still counted as cases, all those who were pronounced dead "with" covid as opposed to "from" covid, ie covid didnt kill them, all those who caught covid in hospital while there with other ailments (more than 3,000 a week in England according to RT.com today*), all those in care homes who died because covid infected patients were moved into the home, all those who caught or died of covid while suffering from other serious life-threatening diseases, or old age, and which flu would have had a similar outcome if they caught it while ill, I reckon the final stats would be about a quarter of the official ones ie NOT a pandemic. But blow it all up in the medIa with daily scary photos, case studies and graphs and voila - you have a pandemic.

* https://www.rt.com/op-ed/514754-covid-hospital-infected-captain-tom/

Edited by northern star

“I don’t think people always realise that if you’re not sticking to what the rules and the protocols are, or the protocols that are in place are not good enough, you’re putting people in serious danger."

https://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/australian-open-2021-tennis-news-andy-murray-covid19-angry-with-lawn-tennis-association-missing-australian-open-challenger-event-national-tennis-centre/news-story/ce3fe904622b4448d977cf01ac3a1682

Maybe someone should tell this member that it's all bullshit. The only danger posed is by spreading the official Covid story to other human beings. Wake up Andy, you've been had mate.

Edited by Basket Case
Insult removed
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Velma said:

I wrote a song:

Zika, Sars and Ebola,

Measles, Mumps and Rubella,

Polio, AIDS and Meningitis,

Cancer, Typhoid, Hepatitis,

Dengue Fever and West Nile Virus,

Corona, Mers, Bird and Swine Flu’

Whooping Cough and Tetanus too,

Chickenpox, Malaria and Rabies,

(Chorus)

Such a myriad of harmful diseases.

From whence did they all come?

There is no logical explanation,

Until you factor in ‘immunisation.’

Merck scientist says cancer and aids caused by the vaccines:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

'Phone people' - I love it. That's what I'm going to call them from now on.

max igans calls the smart phones 'scrying mirrors' because they are part of the smart grid that is raising the AI demon that Elon musk has spoken about

Elon Musk says these people are 'cyborgs' because they are already synched with their phones and now he wants to make that connection physical with his neural lace brain implants

They are being possessed by silicon consciousness

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

true story

"Guns are here to defend us from the overwhelming force of Government - of the Hitler, of the Stalin, of the Mao. And dictators throughout history, right back to Nero, have sought to disarm their quarry. To disarm their slaves." – AJ

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic