Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Latest from the Daily Wail:

Headline is : New Super Deadly Samoan Strain On The Way To Britain Now!

Inside - in a surprise development - scientists at Imperial College admit that masks don't work!

However, chief researcher Dr Rodney Raving had some reassuring words for the public:

'Our researchers have found that stopping breathing completely is 100% effective in halting all strains of Covid' 

Latest from the Daily Wail:

Headline is : New Super Deadly Samoan Strain On The Way To Britain Now!

Inside - in a surprise development - scientists at Imperial College admit that masks don't work!

However, chief researcher Dr Rodney Raving had some reassuring words for the public:

'Our researchers have found that stopping breathing completely is 100% effective in halting all strains of Covid' 

The system hasn't changed much since the ancient times.

How the Hebrews became enslaved by the Egyptians .

We mustn't forget it took couple of hundred years for the Egyptians to entirely enslave the Hebrews

• At first The Egyptians and the Hebrews worked happily together for a wage.
  • Then Pharaoh hired his own kind to be the task masters over the Hebrews.
  • Then these task masters would hire some of the Hebrews to be like foremen over there own people.
  • Then came the time when the the Hebrews only got paid pittance 
  • And to end up not being beaten to death they ended up working for nothing. 

Fortunately for them Moses came along with his ten plagues from God which only inflicted the Egyptians.

Today this is history repeating it's self.

As we go through this 7 year tribulation before that final day, I believe God will bring about these plagues again on these evil ones & the unbelievers.

• Like 2

Snip-it_1612862258988.jpg.827144ffd0da914c847657b424a68499.jpg

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/low-vaccination-rate-deadly-medical-mistake-led-samoa/story?id=67317110

Fake news! The measles epidemics plaguing these Micronesians started "after" the rigourous vaxxing of those populations.

All is relatively normal then vax inc runs a health raid and what do you know...illness everywhere.

The devil came to town. No wonder Africans set their testing and jabbing stations on fire.

They made the link between the devil and his injectable witches' brews importing death and paralysis and sterilization..

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Today this is history repeating it's self.

As we go through this 7 year tribulation before that final day, I believe God will bring about these plagues again on these evil ones & the unbelievers.

Why do you believe 7 years is starting from now? Is it inconceivable that we've already had 7 years of tribulations and actually, we are in the end times now? 

If we take into consideration the great convergence, maybe 7 years has passed. What do you think?

I've been messaging a mate who is currently in an isolated spot in Spain. He's thinking of coming back to England to work for a while to fund more travel. Telling him about the situation here has really brought into sharp focus just how far down the path of facism we have been incrementally led this last year. 

Comparisons with the GDR are insufficient. The propaganda campaign, political hysteria and repression against dissent, the deliberately provoked social division and scapegoating, the introduction of repressive legislation via manufactured consent... it's more akin to 1930's Germany under Nazi rule.

Add to that the looming discrimination against those who refuse to be experimented on with untested drug cocktails and the tiptoe introduction of and normalisation of detention camps, imprisoning travellers and making them pay for their own Imprisonment...

I am genuinely afraid where this is going. 

• Like 2

Dr Adrian James, president of the Royal College of Psychiatrists whose journal BJPsych Open commissioned the survey, said: "It is clear that COVID-19 can have serious mental health consequences.

"This virus isn't just a threat to our physical health. It also poses significant risks to mental health during and following the illness.

"Over 400,000 patients have been hospitalised with COVID-19 in the UK and sadly there will be more to come. Many of those fortunate enough to survive their ordeal will experience a significant impact on their mental health."

Nine months after leaving hospital, Mr Peter Julian still experiences the flashbacks that are a common symptom of PTSD.

The illness and the medication he was given caused him to hallucinate, on top of the mental and physical discomfort.

"I can't remember much about being on the ventilator," Mr Julian said.

"But once I was off it, the best way to describe how it feels is like someone's holding a damp cushion over your face, and occasionally they remove it just long enough for you to snatch a breath. It was horrible."

His hallucinations were vivid. Some of them were pleasant, like seeing fireworks displays from his ward window every night. Others were terrifying: seeing Samurai warriors coming to kill him, or fellow patients on the ward dying.

After he was allowed home, Mr Julian began to show symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD - a condition which is not uncommon in both ICU patients and, according to a recent survey, staff too.

Dr James said more needs to be done.

"Effective and joined up follow-up care must be provided after discharge and mental health services must be adequately expanded to treat increasing numbers of people with PTSD symptoms," he said.

The Royal College of Psychiatrists, and many patients like Peter, say more support is urgently needed. If it isn't provided, then they fear that a mental health crisis may be hot on the heels of the current pandemic.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-more-help-needed-for-survivors-with-ptsd-symptoms-12212659

Sounds like it's Covid symptoms that's causing mental health issues and PTSD, not lockdown, redundancy, depression, boredom, deprivation, isolation etc., but the treatment described by (imaginary) Peter, sounds like torture!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Why do you believe 7 years is starting from now? Is it inconceivable that we've already had 7 years of tribulations and actually, we are in the end times now? 

If we take into consideration the great convergence, maybe 7 years has passed. What do you think?

God doesn't say the time or the hour when he's coming back, we have to look for the signs ourselves Matthew 24, we have barely started on the book of revelation, but IMO I reckon we are one year into this 7 year tribulation b/c of this vaccine/ the mark of the beast which must come first in order for the Anti-Christ to take control & reveal himself.

As I said earlier that Bill Gates maybe the forerunner for the Anti-Christ with his beast system, the web & A1. These vaccines will allow him to change us into none Human beings. IMO this is what is meant by this passage in the bible;

Revelation 13:15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Edit

Once the masses have had this vaccine, they then become the image of the beast

Edited by alexa
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

God doesn't say the time or the hour when he's coming back, we have to look for the signs ourselves Matthew 24, we have barely started on the book of revelation, but IMO I reckon we are one year into this 7 year tribulation b/c of this vaccine/ the mark of the beast which must come first in order for the Anti-Christ to take control & reveal himself.

As I said earlier that Bill Gates maybe the forerunner for the Anti-Christ with his beast system, the web & A1. These vaccines will allow him to change us into none Human beings. IMO this is what is meant by this passage in the bible;

Revelation 13:15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

OK, so what's next then, famine, poverty disease and death for 7 years? 

We're deep into "Double Think" now

1) 400k a day being vaccinated to save humanity!!

2) Virus spreading out of control, lockdown, mask up, travel to imprison yourself and pay for the privilege

This state can't last much longer. Even the most brainwashed of the sheeple must see that??? Surely??

My view, real virus, not very deadly really, turned into a Scamdemic to make the rich richer and depose Trump. The Nightingale hospitals were so predictable, and went exactly* as I said they would (not quite as I said the first patients would be moved in on the first Monday, when in fact they were moved in the next day). I was also right about the timing of the vaccine announcement.

2 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I am genuinely afraid where this is going.

So am I. I'm a Kiwi and have been watching the war on my Motherland from NZ gradually get more vicious over the past year. It's reached a breaking point and it literally breaks my heart and I feel guilty almost for not being there able to defend her.  I would very much like to be able to go back there and live again but I'm terrified it will be totally destroyed from within.

I'm also furious that no one in our precious, sanctimonious bubble in NZ seems to give two shits about what serious shit is going down in the UK, Europe and some US states re; the implementation of China-style totalitarian fascism in all its hideous glory and I'm mocked when I raise it. Our news only shows brief summaries as to some country again going into "lockdown" again but its usually in passing and no one seems to even be aware of the true nature of things because they aren't interested in doing individual research - life is as it was here so I guess the sentiment is Why bother?

It angers me because it will eventually manifest here. My mum gets shity with me when I rail about what's going on because "I can't change it" - but I certainly can raise awareness. I've successfully managed to ensure none of my close loved ones take the Satan Juice due to me showing them evidence of all the injuries and deaths and full explanations as to what this so-called vaccine really is.. again, media silent, just occasionally it partakes in the global "excitement"... but I will take that a win/accomplishment.

I'm seriously thinking about starting a raise awareness thingee to protect our precious elderly because they've authorised the jab here.... but still unknown when exactly it will be rolled out. Sounds horrible, but I hope the first batch kills a whole lot of them and there's huge outrage so they stop it in its tracks. There will be no hiding the deaths in this small place and there's no "blaming it on Con-vid" excuse here for the authorities to hide behind either.

I'm so glad I found this forum and everyone here because I was going stir crazy with all this information in splendid isolation. It's a release valve for my anxiety and grief. Thanks all.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 3

It's trivial compared with the bigger picture, but I'm disgusted once again with our Dr's surgery.

I have various health issues and have just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.

I can't afford to be off work, but due to feeling wiped out, I want to work from home.

My employer won't let anyone do that unless they produce a letter from the Dr stating you are at risk and need to self isolate.

The receptionist  said they won't do that 'because they are working so hard', unless I pay £20 for it. 

I saw red, and asked how come they're so busy when they're only seeing a fraction of the usual number of patients, and how come they won't be too busy if I pay money. She told me not to speak to her like that, so I went overboard and threw a foul mouthed wobbler.

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm banned from using the bloody place now.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, belltowerblues said:

We're deep into "Double Think" now

1) 400k a day being vaccinated to save humanity!!

2) Virus spreading out of control, lockdown, mask up, travel to imprison yourself and pay for the privilege

This state can't last much longer. Even the most brainwashed of the sheeple must see that??? Surely??

My view, real virus, not very deadly really, turned into a Scamdemic to make the rich richer and depose Trump. The Nightingale hospitals were so predictable, and went exactly* as I said they would (not quite as I said the first patients would be moved in on the first Monday, when in fact they were moved in the next day). I was also right about the timing of the vaccine announcement.

The virus has never been isolated!

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

image.png.c433ca5958943bd604e7af5abc9a7abd.png

To enter another dimension of planet Earth aka New Zealand you require the following (note especially if you're from a dirty country like Britain) 

Note that the borders are still closed to all non citizens or PR, apart from Govt sponsored big business types, you know. Even NZ Citz have to leave the country to go collect their significant others overseas to physically return with them even if they have a right to be here.  If you do manage to obtain permission to enter our, granted, Paradise on Earth also colloquially known as "Gods Own" a small break down of entry. 

Pre-departure testing for arrivals into New Zealand

All travellers to New Zealand (except those from exempt countries and territories) legally must have a COVID-19 test taken and a negative result returned within 72 hours of their first scheduled international flight

If you have had a COVID-19 vaccine

If you have received a COVID-19 vaccination you will still need to take a test.

If you return a positive result, you will need a medical certificate verifying that you are not infectious with COVID-19.

approved pre-departure test results

On 20 January, the Ministry of Health confirmed the following types of tests are acceptable by the New Zealand Director-General of Health:

• PCR test (including RT-PCR)
  • LAMP, or
  • antigen tests (they may also be referred to as viral antigen tests).

All tests must be processed by a laboratory recognised in the country of origin as authorised or accredited to conduct tests. 

If you choose to take an at-home COVID-19 test, it must be processed by a laboratory recognised in the country of origin as authorised or accredited to conduct tests. 

Fit to Fly certificates

A Fit to Fly Certificate will be accepted as proof of pre-departure testing documentation if it is consistent with both the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Air Border) Order requirements and the subsequent Gazetted requirements regarding pre-departure testing. Acceptable Fit to Fly Certificates must contain the following six elements:

1. Name of person tested
  2. Date of birth of person tested and/or the passport number of the person tested
  3. Name of the laboratory at which the COVID-19 test was processed
  4. Written confirmation from the laboratory of the result of a COVID-19 test
  5. Written confirmation of:
    1. the date on which the COVID-19 test was conducted, and
    2. the time at which the COVID-19 test was conducted — if necessary to establish that the COVID-19 test was undertaken within the 72-hour period before the person’s journey beginning due to the date of the test
  6. Written confirmation of the type of test that was conducted

If you have previously recovered from COVID-19, but test positive

If you have a positive pre-departure test, but believe this is because of a historical COVID-19 infection, you need to see a medical practitioner who will examine you for current symptoms of COVID-19. If they are confident you do not currently have a COVID-19 infection, you will need them to provide a medical certificate with the date of your previous positive test (if applicable) and documentation stating that they consider you as no longer being infectious with COVID-19.

A day 0/1 test is still required upon arrival

Pre-departure testing is an additional measure to further reduce the risk of new COVID-19 cases in New Zealand, in line with our elimination strategy. It is complementary to existing testing requirements, such as day 0/1 testing, and does not duplicate them.

Travellers to New Zealand are required to undergo day 0/1 testing within 24 hours of arriving at a managed isolation and quarantine facility.

Upon Arrival

Vouchers for managed isolation (MIQ)

Managed Isolation and Quarantine is working hard to accommodate people who might be impacted by the new testing requirements and will work with you on a case-by-case basis. Please remember spaces in managed isolation are limited, and there is currently very high demand. 

Managed-isolation or quarantine on arrival requirements

All arrivals to New Zealand are required to stay in MIQ for at least 14 days.

All arrivals in MIQ are tested for COVID-19 at least three times –

within 24 hours of arrival day 1,

day 3 and

day 12.

Charges for managed isolation

$3,100 /£1630 for the first or only person in the room (whether that is an adult or a child) with $950/£500 for each additional adult and $475/£420 for each additional child (3-17 years old, inclusive) sharing that room, all GST inclusive. There will be no charge for children under the age of 3 if they are staying in a room with another person.

NZers will be charged if they've actively left the country over the past year and are seeking to return. Rightly free of charge to returning citz. Also the MIQ are in 4 star hotels all over our big cities (Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and other towns like Rotorua)

NZ$5000 for a family of 4

~UK£2600

https://www.miq.govt.nz/

Its the "isolation facilities" that are more ominous - where they take you if you're "infected" even from your own home with your family members. 

These "facilities" are motels out by Auck airport TPTB don't like the public filming them. It's the Totalitarian tiptoe.. gently warming the populace up to the notion of detaining people in "govt facilities" is ok. I'm happy to publicly admit I was struck cold with a flash of fear when they first talked about it on the TV.

Thank you Skitzorat for all the detailed information on the situation in New Zealand on the travel and testing quarantine rules.

It has just been announced that the UK is going to be doing triple testing for arrivals from Monday 15th February.

Live

Travel news latest: Vaccines kickstart international travel again whilst UK adds triple border tests 

While the UK tightens its borders with a 'triple test' requirement from Monday, countries in Europe and Asia are looking to relax travel restrictions – using vaccine certification to restart international movement.

The efforts to restart international travel place additional pressure on the UK government, which is planning further restrictions for travellers by adding a third mandatory Covid test for arrivals.

It means that arrivals from abroad will have to present proof of a negative Covid test taken before departure, purchase a second test on the second day of their 10-day quarantine period, and a third on the eighth day.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/02/09/travel-news-hotel-quarantine-list-vaccine-passports-summer-holidays/

Edited by Orange Alert

21 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's trivial compared with the bigger picture, but I'm disgusted once again with our Dr's surgery.

I have various health issues and have just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.

I can't afford to be off work, but due to feeling wiped out, I want to work from home.

My employer won't let anyone do that unless they produce a letter from the Dr stating you are at risk and need to self isolate.

The receptionist  said they won't do that 'because they are working so hard', unless I pay £20 for it. 

I saw red, and asked how come they're so busy when they're only seeing a fraction of the usual number of patients, and how come they won't be too busy if I pay money. She told me not to speak to her like that, so I went overboard and threw a foul mouthed wobbler.

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm banned from using the bloody place now.

been in the same situation buddy. Unfortunately, you will be blacklisted now. 

1 minute ago, mike hunt said:

The virus has never been isolated!

Too much going on to be not real. But, having been in the NHS I can see how it could be done. The staff never questioned the Drs. Also, lots of psyhco bullies, find some ex-students and they'll tell you all about it. Also, seeing people who are going to die puts off empathic people, or they lose their empathy. Chuck in covering up mistakes (a department manager once told me this was very common).....

10 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It doesn't exist. So that's the wrong question to be asking.

Something exists, be it a virus or not. My own belief is that it is a bio-weapon, created in a lab and deliberately loosed on the world. The survival rate is over 99% so it's clearly not designed to kill large swathes of the population but it is the conduit by which the NWO  have imposed their will on practically the whole planet. If the virus was as lethal as, say, Ebola, or the Bubonic Plague, the reaction from the powers that be would be vastly different. There would be no need for all the propaganda; just hard facts and practical help.