Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Heavy snow and the Councils priority is making sure the vaccination centres are cleared of snow , never mind the streets where your car will be stuck, fucking arseholes .

Screenshot_2021-02-08-21-57-18-56.jpg

 

Satan vs God, looks like Satan's really got his work cut out 😅

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DarianF said:

GettyImages-1291485003.jpg

 

Knock, knock...

 

Report: UK Government Considering Knocking On Doors Of Vaccine Refusniks

https://summit.news/2021/02/08/report-uk-government-considering-knocking-on-doors-of-vaccine-refusniks/

 

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Me when they knock:

 

4af.jpg.34cce28b2ff8c9a16d99a4906b063c9a.jpg

Its a lot like when someone opens the door to child services. You can look at both of them and see nice concerned people but those wolves in sheep's clothing could devour your kids if you let them in. The covid ghouls will be wearing sheeps clothing but they are wolves too. Treat them as if you had growling hungry wolves at the door.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

if they are using offencive violence then does that not mean that any defencive action you take is self-defence?

 

 

They have special powers to restrain under mental health acts; emergency legislation, etc. Wouldn't be legal for you to resist on the basis of self defense, as they would be acting within the law. You could try of course - and fuck them, I hope everyone resists - but they have all the legislations in place to force people medically. Especially in Australia. Don't know about UK but I imagine it's basically the same. If they put a public health order or mental health order on you, you're bsically fked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

I'm just trying to place the current crisis within a wider scope of history so that people can see the full scope of the conspiracy we are facing

 

This didn't start in 2020

 

The attempt to once more remould society into something new as part of a 'fourth industrial revolution' is simply the latest stage in a multi-stage process that has been going on for centuries

 

People have become complacent because for a while things weren't too bad and people got a taste of freedom and comfortable living but its time to remind ourselves here of the bigger game

 

People talk about the 'left' and the 'right' political spectrum but the libertarian-left has more in common with the libertarian-right than it does with the authoritarian-left and the authoritarian-left has more in common with the authoritarian-right than it does with the libertarian-left

 

This is because centralised power v's decentralised power is what is really important here NOT left v's right

 

People are asking how a scottish minister of parliament in the SNP can want to pass laws that end freedom of speech and the way to understand that is to understand that he is an AUTHORITARIAN-leftie who believes in centralising power in the hands of the state

 

If power is centralised in the state then whoever controls the state has all the power and that is not currently the scottish people. The scottish people do not control the scottish state

 

Yes Mac I am am pretty libertarian myself to the core borderline anarchist.

They fool the left into thinking we must stop fascists with more statism, which is really fascism.

The right the same story when it comes to criminals or immigrants. They always call on the state!

We know the tools of their trade, just a shame the goylem are programmed to never wake up.

And agree, its always been dread in the UK.

 

But now even tho things seem really bad, we are still at the cross roads, where this shit is getting really blatant an in your face.

I keep hammering on about the left ignoring this blatant fascism, which they dont seem to comprehend, coz they dont know what fascism really is of course.

Maybe they just dont want to admit.

Mussolini said..fascism should be called corporatism......

There is no left or right ultimately only freedom or slavery.

 

I dont understand what has happened to Scotland, it seems to have sunk so low.

Now you have some raggy talking about there should be more foreigners in your parliament.

Like jaw dropping whats going on up there, nationalists???

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Hey everyone/anyone. I have a question...

 

Can they tell if you'd had the Covid vaccine? I mean can it be determined, physically - by an actual test or something - if you've really had the vaccine or not?

 

Obviously when you get it, they give you a certificate or passport, which supposedly proves you had it.

 

HOWEVER, if, hypothetically, you slipped the person injecting you a bribe (cash, whatever) to switch the real vaccine out for a saline solution, or just throw it in the bin and not inject you at all and just put on the record that they actually did inject you, could anyone actually tell that you didn't really get it?

 

If it comes down to it, I would rather risk a bribery charge than dying of the vaccine. So would this plan work? OR do you guys reckon they could test you later and tell you didn't really get the genuine vaccine?

 

I think it's an important question. I'd rather risk bribery charge than vaccine death.

Problem is how many ‘setups’ by council, police, bma would there be to test doctors? They would be too frightened of consequences if they did not administer the said drug.......just like they are too frightened to speak out now about this fake pandemic. Yep if you know your doc very very well you may stand a chance, but the risk of the doctor being ‘setup’ would be right up there in the head of the doc.

Edited by CarpeDiem
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Hey everyone/anyone. I have a question...

 

Can they tell if you'd had the Covid vaccine? I mean can it be determined, physically - by an actual test or something - if you've really had the vaccine or not?

 

Obviously when you get it, they give you a certificate or passport, which supposedly proves you had it.

 

HOWEVER, if, hypothetically, you slipped the person injecting you a bribe (cash, whatever) to switch the real vaccine out for a saline solution, or just throw it in the bin and not inject you at all and just put on the record that they actually did inject you, could anyone actually tell that you didn't really get it?

 

If it comes down to it, I would rather risk a bribery charge than dying of the vaccine. So would this plan work? OR do you guys reckon they could test you later and tell you didn't really get the genuine vaccine?

 

I think it's an important question. I'd rather risk bribery charge than vaccine death.

I have known three people who have had the vaccine , they didn't have to sign anything and were not given any certificate all they will given was a leaflet booklet on the vaccine and a paper just saying what side effects they might experience , they told them what vaccine they got and that was it .

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have to give it to MR David Icke. When you see what is going on with the vaccines and these new variants. He has pretty much nailed it. Funny how people still think he's talking shite.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

They have special powers to restrain under mental health acts; emergency legislation, etc. Wouldn't be legal for you to resist on the basis of self defense, as they would be acting within the law. You could try of course - and fuck them, I hope everyone resists - but they have all the legislations in place to force people medically. Especially in Australia. Don't know about UK but I imagine it's basically the same. If they put a public health order or mental health order on you, you're bsically fked.

 

i wasn't talking about THEIR laws because they can make the law whatever they like. They could make it the law that you have to climb onto a cattle truck and go to a 'detention centre' gulag to 'quarantine' but it doesn't make it right

 

I was talking about natural law and about not compromising your own soul

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

They are talking about employers forcing their employees to take the vaccine in order to continue working for them, this freak Charlie Muggins is getting a lot of media attention and I don't know why.

Screenshot_2021-02-08-22-43-58-16.jpg

 

Now that does look like its face caught fire and someone put it out with a shovel!

As for him....

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A lawyer has been caught saying to other conspirators that the covid-hysteria is the 'gift that keeps on giving' and this is of course true from the perspective of the conspirators because it allows them to achieve so many of their objectives:

 

-they can crush small businesses and hand all market share to their mega-corporations

-they can socially engineer society into a technocracy

-they can biologically mutate the public into human 2.0 to achieve their transhumanist goals

-they can create new draconian laws to crush dissent

-they can cover peoples mouths and shut down any dissent

 

So once he was busted admitting that to the elites covid is their ticket to ride, who pops up to defend him but another sabbatean conspirator 'red' Ed Miliband...so what you have there is the cabal sticking up for each other to try and cover each others tracks:

Ed Miliband says Labour's shadow attorney general Lord Falconer is 'very, very sorry' after he was caught on tape telling City lawyers the coronavirus crisis 'is a gift that keeps on giving' as Sir Keir Starmer faces furious backlash

  • Lord Falconer, Shadow Attorney General, used phrase at briefing for City firm staffed by millionaire lawyers
  • The peer insists he was referring to changes in the law triggered by the crisis - but a source close to the Labour grandee said he regretted his choice of words
  • Lord Falconer's comments were seized on by Conservatives, with party chairman Amanda Milling describing it as a 'troubling' example of Labour's approach to the pandemic
  • Comes after torrid week for Starmer, who apologised to the PM for making false accusations in the Commons

By Jack Maidment, Deputy Political Editor For Mailonline and Glen Owen for The Mail on Sunday

Published: 10:33, 7 February 2021 | Updated: 12:00, 7 February 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9233385/Ed-Miliband-Lord-Falconer-sorry-Covid-gift-remarks.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CarpeDiem said:

Problem is how many ‘setups’ by council, police, bma would there be to test doctors? They would be too frightened of consequences if they did not administer the said drug.......just like they are too frightened to speak out now about this fake pandemic. Yep if you know your doc very very well you may stand a chance, but the risk of the doctor being ‘setup’ would be right up there in the head of the doc.

 

I do know one doctor who is against big pharma (secretly of course; only know because I know him well personally). He's the only one I would trust. Fingers crossed. Apart from that, bloody risky to approach anyone else. But still probably a better option that having this mRNA shite in your system.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i wasn't talking about THEIR laws because they can make the law whatever they like. They could make it the law that you have to climb onto a cattle truck and go to a 'detention centre' gulag to 'quarantine' but it doesn't make it right

 

I was talking about natural law and about not compromising your own soul

 

Oh yes of course. Natural law, you always have the right of self defense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Mussolini said..fascism should be called corporatism......

 

He said that 'fascism' was the merging of state and corporate power and if we go by that definition then we can fairly say that we live in a fascist state because the people who own the mega-corporations control our government.

 

As economist Prof Hutton said in 2008 when the government bailed out wallstreet instead of mainstreet the politicians showed who their REAL constituency was, namely the banksters. The politicians do not represent the people.

 

Quote

I dont understand what has happened to Scotland, it seems to have sunk so low.

Now you have some raggy talking about there should be more foreigners in your parliament.

Like jaw dropping whats going on up there, nationalists???

 

The SNP wants mass immigration which of course then dilutes the number of people who identify as 'scottish' and who honour and nurture scottish traditions and culture. The more non scottish people you pour into the mix the more those traditions and culture are watered down and marginalised and abandoned by society until they become culturally genocided

 

This represents a deliberate process of GENOCIDE being carried out to SOCIALLY ENGINEER society into a global citizenry that no longer identifies as 'scottish' or 'british' and instead looks to a world government as the highest authority

 

The world government will of course be controlled by the cabal and the little guy or gal on the street will have NO SAY in the decision making process at all. That's what is going on, in a nutshell: the murder of a nation

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I have known three people who have had the vaccine , they didn't have to sign anything and were not given any certificate all they will given was a leaflet booklet on the vaccine and a paper just saying what side effects they might experience , they told them what vaccine they got and that was it .

 

That sounds hopeful. Good news. Hopefully it stays that way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

That sounds hopeful. Good news. Hopefully it stays that way.

Perhaps I should get my vaccine now so I won’t get a vaccine passport 🤣

 

Just a joke of course...I will never have shite injected into my body!

 

seems to be the un-logical thought process of the sleeping masses at the moment!🤣

Edited by CarpeDiem
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mr H said:

You have to give it to MR David Icke. When you see what is going on with the vaccines and these new variants. He has pretty much nailed it. Funny how people still think he's talking shite.

 

It's truly freakish to see this global police state right in our faces, exactly as Mr Icke has been saying all along. I remember watching him in the late 90s and all the way through until now. And holy shit, even though he has been saying it all along - and I never doubted he was right - I'm still shocked at how quickly all this has suddenly happened. Even though it's exactly as he said it would happen, it's still surreal if you know what I mean. Truly amazing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Oh yes of course. Natural law, you always have the right of self defense.

 

right so what i'm saying is that when i hear a law i don't just think 'i MUST obey that'

 

I think 'does that law jibe with my own personal values and with what is moral?'

 

if the law is immoral then i will not respect it. This position is supported by the nuremburg code which says that saying 'i was just following orders' is not a defence. A person must ask themself if they believe what they are being asked to do is moral and if it is not then they have a moral duty to disobey

 

If someone attacks me with a toxic substance then they are acting immorally and in breach of natural law regardless of what the state says

 

History shows us that time and time again immoral people get in control of the state and use it to kill other people. The state is not the final arbiter of morality. You must decide for yourself what you will accept

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A lawyer has been caught saying to other conspirators that the covid-hysteria is the 'gift that keeps on giving' and this is of course true from the perspective of the conspirators because it allows them to achieve so many of their objectives:

 

-they can crush small businesses and hand all market share to their mega-corporations

-they can socially engineer society into a technocracy

-they can biologically mutate the public into human 2.0 to achieve their transhumanist goals

-they can create new draconian laws to crush dissent

-they can muzzle peoples mouths and shut down any dissent

 

So once he was busted admitting that to the elites covid is their ticket to ride, who pops up to defend him but another sabbatean conspirator 'red' Ed Miliband...so what you have there is the cabal sticking up for each other to try and cover each others tracks:

Ed Miliband says Labour's shadow attorney general Lord Falconer is 'very, very sorry' after he was caught on tape telling City lawyers the coronavirus crisis 'is a gift that keeps on giving' as Sir Keir Starmer faces furious backlash

  • Lord Falconer, Shadow Attorney General, used phrase at briefing for City firm staffed by millionaire lawyers
  • The peer insists he was referring to changes in the law triggered by the crisis - but a source close to the Labour grandee said he regretted his choice of words
  • Lord Falconer's comments were seized on by Conservatives, with party chairman Amanda Milling describing it as a 'troubling' example of Labour's approach to the pandemic
  • Comes after torrid week for Starmer, who apologised to the PM for making false accusations in the Commons

By Jack Maidment, Deputy Political Editor For Mailonline and Glen Owen for The Mail on Sunday

Published: 10:33, 7 February 2021 | Updated: 12:00, 7 February 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9233385/Ed-Miliband-Lord-Falconer-sorry-Covid-gift-remarks.html

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CarpeDiem said:

Perhaps I should get my vaccine now so I won’t get a vaccine passport 🤣

 

Only problem is - even if you did it for the first jab - could you really get away with it jab after jab, year after year? Eventually I think someone would get suspicious. If it was just a one off jab, fine. But unfortunately, it looks like it's going to be multiple ongoing jabs. And I don't have that much bribery cash  😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

right so what i'm saying is that when i hear a law i don't just think 'i MUST obey that'

 

I think 'does that law jibe with my own personal values and with what is moral?'

 

if the law is immoral then i will not respect it. This position is supported by the nuremburg code which says that saying 'i was just following orders' is not a defence. A person must ask themself if they believe what they are being asked to do is moral and if it is not then they have a moral duty to disobey

 

If someone attacks me with a toxic substance then they are acting immorally and in breach of natural law regardless of what the state says

 

History shows us that time and time again immoral people get in control of the state and use it to kill other people. The state is not the final arbiter of morality. You must decide for yourself what you will accept

 

All I can say is I wish you the best of luck if they come for you. Make sure the bastards have plenty of bruises to show for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

All I can say is I wish you the best of luck if they come for you. Make sure the bastards have plenty of bruises to show for it.

 

i'd say its a case of WHEN they come for ALL of us

 

and 'bruises' won't stop it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...