Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

True.

 

Some people act like it's just paranoid Christians that are worried about certain sinister agendas, but everyone should be worried about nutcases trying to spread evil. That was my point.

 

I wasn't being critical of you EW. Not at all. It just shows you though that TPTB love playing the blame game and Christians are their current target. They are under the mistaken belief that we wouldn't fight back if they upped the ante and began persecution in earnest. However, Muslims certainly share the same views as Christians about sinister agendas as do Torah-believing Jews. All three groups are in the cross-hairs of the evil ones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1612810825767.jpg.642cb1bde76039800c24356a9b3c53ad.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/here-s-what-s-open-and-closed-as-quebec-s-lockdown-measures-ease-on-feb-8-1.5299729

 

Note how the insert picture suggests the masks are coming off when in fact the mask remains in full force. Subliminal suggestion we may be coming out of the sewers soon. They know the mask symbolizes the bondage of covid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

 Satan was there at the beginning.

I see it [evil] without a personification so much as stemming from the same Prime Creator-AllThatIs-Source-Cosmic Mind-Vibrational Frequency of Energy which I firmly believe the current human mind couldn't possibly really comprehend.

 

Evil=livE backwards; when source energy moves forward and grows in it's natural resonance- resulting in creativity, joy, love, light, information, 'good luck' health and abundance etc... when it moves backwards.... the polarity. So in a way Satan was there at the beginning.

 

In this particular expression of Prime Creator/Source Energies divine manifestation, where we currently find ourselves, a grand new experiment in co-creation was desired by Him/Her; a FREEWILL UNIVERSE where extensions of Itself were given in full actuality- ALL THINGS are allowed to be played out with Its energy. And so it is.

 

There are no rules, but some pretty sage advice: Do no harm.

 

However there are certain "Newton" type laws governing existence in order for it to maintain "shape": Like attracts like, thoughts create, actions and deeds return. "Every Thought and Every Word and Every Deed is Going to Become your Life".. and unto the eons and the heavens.... 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(124) The Weeknd’s FULL Pepsi Super Bowl LV Halftime Show - YouTube

 

Anyone have any thoughts on this as it relates to Covid and the vaccine rollout?

 

I've found the whole story arc of The Weeknd's last album pretty interesting. Release of "Blinding Lights" in November 2019, lyrics about being in Las Vegas when it's "cold and empty" and "no-one is around". A character who struggles with addiction, performs in dark rooms with crowds of masked people, and then gets dramatic plastic surgery to alter his entire face.

 

Just speculating here haven't seen anyone's analysis yet but I think the bandages seem to represent both masks and a "transformation" of society, the cocoon from which the vaccinated populace emerges and the beginning of the "new normal". This also lines up with the timing of the whole thing, beginning around the time the virus appeared in China, continuing throughout the lockdowns and ending now at the Superbowl as vaccination begins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1612811348594.jpg.ea8aa97886f56ec757fd01568a5e4b4e.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mobile/quebec-nurses-insulted-by-the-government-s-offer-says-the-union-1.5299238

 

Snip-it_1612811309562.jpg.9be20fb0948786fa42d82b040a707e49.jpg

 

Trying to obtain something under false pretences is a criminal offence. There is no pandemic and their exhaustion is smoke and mirrors. They were always exhausted but it wasn't covid it was the administration conmen/women shuffling around the work scheduling to save money by understaffing. Typical infiltration of the corporate mindset into hospital management. The health of the shareholders is of prime concern.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

Said nobody to Muhammad Ali.

 

Muhammed Ali said that to George Foreman though..  😎 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Daz181 said:

Expect a knock on your door from the council if you refuse to get the vaccine

 

I shall politely tell them to fuck off

 

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/05/people-who-refuse-covid-vaccine-may-be-visited-by-council-staff-14029055/

What the fuck has it got to do with the council why you haven't had the vaccine? it's none of their business what you do with your body, why are they so desperate for everyone to have the covid vaccine?

This is getting unbelievable .

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I see it [evil] without a personification so much as stemming from the same Prime Creator-AllThatIs-Source-Cosmic Mind-Vibrational Frequency of Energy which I firmly believe the current human mind couldn't possibly really comprehend.

 

Evil=livE backwards; when source energy moves forward and grows in it's natural resonance- resulting in creativity, joy, love, light, information, 'good luck' health and abundance etc... when it moves backwards.... the polarity. So in a way Satan was there at the beginning.

 

In this particular expression of Prime Creator/Source Energies divine manifestation, where we currently find ourselves, a grand new experiment in co-creation was desired by Him/Her; a FREEWILL UNIVERSE where extensions of Itself were given in full actuality- ALL THINGS are allowed to be played out with Its energy. And so it is.

 

There are no rules, but some pretty sage advice: Do no harm.

 

However there are certain "Newton" type laws governing existence in order for it to maintain "shape": Like attracts like, thoughts create, actions and deeds return. "Every Thought and Every Word and Every Deed is Going to Become your Life".. and unto the eons and the heavens.... 

 

 

 

 

Every healing plant has a poisonous part if isolated and taken in high dose. All of nature shares this concept. The right and left arm if you like?

Trying to deny or accept evil existance is to deny nature itself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

I shall tell them to fuck the fuck off.

 

Keep this in your Memes folder Ziggy..  :0) 

 

 

945.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

What the fuck has it got to do with the council why you haven't had the vaccine? it's none of their business what you do with your body, why are they so desperate for everyone to have the covid vaccine?

This is getting unbelievable .

After I have told them to F right off I will also be telling them to read the Nuremburgh code and if they knock my f’ing door again I will take their full details and when the shite finally hits the fan for the scum behind this scam and EVERYONE who took their part in the scam (wether following orders OR not) I will report them for their part played and I will make sure at a local level they are held accountable for their actions.

 Just try knocking my door you f*ing idiots.....I dare you!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

why are they so desperate for everyone to have the covid vaccine?

Because they need as many souls as possible. They know the big man is coming and are shitting themselves. That's why I think everything they're doing is desperate now. They need numbers, because in reality, 11 million people have not been vaccinated at all, more likely it's half that amount. 

 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, only way out of this is divine intervention, its my last hope, but one that i am convinced is going to happen. Just my opinion of course, I base this on nothing but intuition. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Because they need as many souls as possible. They know the big man is coming and are shitting themselves. That's why I think everything they're doing is desperate now. They need numbers, because in reality, 11 million people have not been vaccinated at all, more likely it's half that amount. 

 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, only way out of this is divine intervention, its my last hope, but one that i am convinced is going to happen. Just my opinion of course, I base this on nothing but intuition. 

Something is at work thats for sure........let’s take David’s experience for example........something is at work. What it is is beyond my comprehension but like you I am convinced something positive will happen and, like you, I base this on nothing but intuition.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mike hunt said:

Sound like you are thinking of getting it?

I won't be getting any vaccine NEVER ! The last vaccine I got is when I was at high school , I have refused the swine flu vaccine and flu vaccine , they can Fuck off ! 

I was wondering why they want to mix vaccines what is their reason for this ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

What the fuck has it got to do with the council why you haven't had the vaccine? it's none of their business what you do with your body, why are they so desperate for everyone to have the covid vaccine?

This is getting unbelievable .

 

You're not joking. I'm over 70 and have already ignored their first request for me to have lucifer juice put into me.......Goodness knows what shit I'll be going through in the next few months......At a time of life when I should be relaxed and calm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, CarpeDiem said:

Something is at work thats for sure........let’s take David’s experience for example........something is at work. What it is is beyond my comprehension but like you I am convinced something positive will happen and, like you, I base this on nothing but intuition.

David doesn't believe in God, which i can understand. But for me, if we are a point of attention having an experience of all living consciousness, then whats the origin of this source of consciousness?

 

I also can further understand his reluctance to engage in religion, as I believe it has been inverted, perverted and subjugated over millenia. 

 

But since all this kicked off, it has brought me closer to the creator. I don't read the bible or any shit like that, but my belief grows day to day. I suppose it just helps to remind yourself that no matter how bad things seem, you're not alone and never have been. 

 

To quote David:

 

You're all that is, ever is and will be, never ending consciousness. 

 

The divine is coming in my opinion, this is why it's all very desperate. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...