Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Myanmar Military Leader: Election Commission Used COVID as Excuse to Prevent Fair Campaigning
https://sputniknews.com/asia/202102081082018532-myanmar-military-leader-election-commission-used-covid-as-excuse-to-prevent-fair-campaigning/

Myanmar Coup in Progress as Globalists Attempt Color Revolution to Enforce Vote Steal
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/globalist-coup-in-myanmar-in-progress-as-globalists-attempt-color-revolution-to-enforce-vote-steal/

as.jpg.079eae91dee0aadcdaf9221fb453e54d.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Yup. My thought is that we've reached critical mass/ 100th Monkey Syndrome re; our collective awaking and they need to shut it down ASAP.

There are galaxies of consciousness for the psychic vampires/demons/archons to feast off lower vibrational frequencies; they've certainly had millennia's of their fill from Earth Humans. And they're getting one final gluttonous feeding.

There's too many of us to effectively control and maintain in our current - as David I would say -"postage stamp consensus" of reality and our more physical interdimensional overlords have decided enough is enough - time to wipe a majority of us off the third dimensional plane of existence entirely, again. Similarly as the Great Flood and demise of Atlantis.

What amount of actual humanity allowed to remain will be so pharmacologically comatose and genetically manipulated that we will trapped in an AI grid of reality and not know we're trapped there. Total enslavement. In an even more limited band of frequency than we have currently in, but just useful enough to do any bidding the more physical planetary rulers - Elites - require. Although, I'd imagine they too [ruling Eugenic bloodlines Cultists etc] may well find themselves as mere 'useful idiots' to the supreme interdimensional forces really in charge and they too might find themselves 'superfluous to needs' once AI really takes control. Their arrogance is amusing in it's hubris. 

There are of course suggestions that interdimensional entities may manifest on the physical plane via CERN's Hadron Collider. The vast sums spent on CERN have always seemed a red flag to me - surely the funders don't care that much about sub-atomic particles, there has to be an ulterior and hidden agenda

Surprisingly, this is mentioned in the Wall Street Journal

CERN Is Seeking Secrets of the Universe, or Maybe Opening the Portals of Hell:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/cern-is-seeking-secrets-of-the-universe-or-maybe-opening-the-portals-of-hell-1459800113

• Like 1

2 hours ago, allymisfit said:

This one I don't quite understand..

I know someone personally who got infected. 

They had no idea they had it, they had just had a health screening before moving abroad and it was found in a blood test.

She had no idea and had to contact everyone she had been with for them to get tested too. 

Fast forward a few months, a friend of a guy she had been with got in touch with her and told her to get checked out as the guy she had been with had purposefully infected a number of women (this was a horrible case and the guy got away with it in the end.)

So she had finally found her source of infection and had to take antivirals for the rest of her life.

I just wonder..if it's not HIV..what is it? 

I'm not saying anyone is wrong here, I just don't know what else could have caused a positive test when she had previously been with someone infected (but didn't know this until months after her diagnosis.) 

Sorry for going off topic.

Not off topic and entirely related.

The HIV/Aids debacle according to "virus mania" was the result of waning trust in the pharmaceutical industry esp wrt vaccines.

The fake PCR was one aspect of it.

The Perth group conclusively proved in court that Montagniers work was also fake though this was not widely disseminated in the press.

I got in touch with Eleni Papadopulous who was pleased to confirm many of my suspicions about the faked nature of HIV aids but this goes back more than a decade.

http://www.theperthgroup.com/index.shtml has a great deal of info wrt HIV/aids

I also had long exchanges with a chap from Scotland who had been diagnosed with hiv and had been on AZT for almost a decade. He eventually grew suspicious and stopped taking the antivirals and his health slowly restored.

He was later contacted by the clinic who told him they had made a mistake and had been wrongly diagnosed.

He basically lost a decade of his life due to this fraud.

HIV/AIDS - marketing for AZT - a death drug.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

An update from Luc the Polish guy who runs the cafe in Manchester.

What a great pair of guys.

We need so many more like this cafe owner.

I don't think he should  go on tv to face the potato headed cunt though........they'll just belittle him and it will be hard for him to answer the obvious vitriol that will be flung at him in what is not his mother tongue.

• Like 6

On 2/8/2021 at 3:50 PM, pete675 said:

There are of course suggestions that interdimensional entities may manifest on the physical plane via CERN's Hadron Collider. The vast sums spent on CERN have always seemed a red flag to me - surely the funders don't care that much about sub-atomic particles, there has to be an ulterior and hidden agenda

Surprisingly, this is mentioned in the Wall Street Journal

CERN Is Seeking Secrets of the Universe, or Maybe Opening the Portals of Hell:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/cern-is-seeking-secrets-of-the-universe-or-maybe-opening-the-portals-of-hell-1459800113

Totally, 100%. I don't trust human "scientists" playing around with the very material fabric of the universe/reality! Especially these types of "scientists". It's like taking a Chernobyl to a whole new level lol

Who even knows what's possible? Could the evil cants that rule our world have used CERN to help booster the whole Satanic Covid ritual we're currently living through? Davos is in Switzerland

Some have linked CERN to the so-called "Mandela Effect"

I realise that CERN is supposedly near Geneva an nowhere near Gotthard Base tunnel, but who really knows what's truly going on in that whole area of the Alps. It's got very Nazi-Era Occultist overtones to it if you ask me. DEEPLY SINISTER>

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/mock-human-sacrifice-ritual-caught-video-cern-video/

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/

https://metro.co.uk/2016/06/29/uh-oh-what-on-earth-is-happening-at-the-large-hadron-collider-5974846/

Has the Large Hadron Collider finally opened a gateway into Hell – and summoned some form of extra-dimensional demon into our world? That’s one of the conclusions drawn by conspiracy fans from a (rather alarming) picture of clouds over the LHC on June 24. Conspiracy fans have long believed that the LHC is on the verge of summoning Satan – or of crashing an asteroid into our world – and claim that CERN’s new AWAKE experiment may have opened a ‘doorway’. ‘Are you concerned yet? If not you should be,’ says religious conspiracy theory fans Freedom Fighter News. ‘They just began, running this crazy amount of energy through the AWAKE experiment.’

From the article

Below video @ https://www.nsf.gov/news/news_images.jsp?cntn_id=114765&org=NSF

THERES A MOLE IN THE SYSTEM!!!!

The Large Hadron Collider particle accelerator at Cern is offline after a short circuit - caused by a weasel.

The unfortunate creature did not survive the encounter with a high-voltage transformer at the site near Geneva in Switzerland.

The LHC was running when a "severe electrical perturbation" occurred in the early hours of Friday morning.

A spokesman for Cern said that the weasel did not get into the tunnels, just the electrical facilities.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36173247

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Outsider said:

I'm becoming worried by the idea of viral shedding, the oxford vax seems to give flu like symptoms a day or so after being administered. As more people are injected and then circulate with the general population is there a risk that the jabbed will spread a lab created virus out into the environment? Is it wise to keep away from the vaccinated? 

sure....viral shedding is also a problem for the fluenz tetra nasal spray vaccines that they have been spraying up school childrens noses for a number of years now (i think they began the programme in 2015)

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Watch that video by Dr Stephen Lanka (bitchute video) I posted earlier. 

Wikipedia has their article on HIV/AIDS denialism and germ theory denialism. 

What you might find if you go looking in to that is Julius Hensels book Macrobiotic. This is the contrary school of thinking that all health problems come from two reasons only, poor or lack of adequate nutrition and carcinogens or environmental stresses. Interesting for me to look in to this and the late Dr Andrew Moulden agreed with this.

https://archive.org/details/63731310R.nlm.nih.gov

There was some posts about this earlier in the thread. I do find it interesting how they used the same PCR tests BS with the AIDS virus. Same fraud 30 years later I guess and the same people involved Fauci... 

Nice one thanks.

I posted ages ago also Joe Rogan episode with Dr Peter Duesberg who first discovered the HIV scam and was banished from mainstream science. Worth a watch if interested in the subject.

I've had a conversation at work today with a bloke who's a mate, which struck me a very odd 

He's been very suspicious all along of the Covid scam, and his wife and kids were tested positive a few months back, and he said they weren't I'll with it and he never caught it. That strengthened his belief that it's all fictitious.

But he reckons he spoke to a relative at the weekend, who is a nurse, over Wirral way, and she gave a different view of things. He trusts her (and I trust him not to lie or exaggerate) and she's suffering PTS type symptoms - unable to sleep, and her arms scrubbed raw, because, according to her, it's harrowing - people are dying in the corridors because they don't have enough beds for them. They don't have sufficient equipment so they're having to pick on the spot who to resuscitate and who to leave to die, and these are largely people in their 40's.

She says their head nurse won't come back because she contracted it in the hospital and passed it to her husband and son, who both died.

She said do not believe the government who are saying we've got past the peak.

This is the opposite of what my friend who works in Chorley Hospital is witnessing there.

I don't get it.

So, Liverpudlians (generalising) have a reputation for being outspoken and standing their ground. It honestly makes me wonder, at the risk of sounding completely paranoid, whether different areas are being targeted with different infections by some means. Otherwise, I don't know what to think.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I've had a conversation at work today with a bloke who's a mate, which struck me a very odd 

He's been very suspicious all along of the Covid scam, and his wife and kids were tested positive a few months back, and he said they weren't I'll with it and he never caught it. That strengthened his belief that it's all fictitious.

But he reckons he spoke to a relative at the weekend, who is a nurse, over Wirral way, and she gave a different view of things. He trusts her (and I trust him not to lie or exaggerate) and she's suffering PTS type symptoms - unable to sleep, and her arms scrubbed raw, because, according to her, it's harrowing - people are dying in the corridors because they don't have enough beds for them. They don't have sufficient equipment so they're having to pick on the spot who to resuscitate and who to leave to die, and these are largely people in their 40's.

She says their head nurse won't come back because she contracted it in the hospital and passed it to her husband and son, who both died.

This is the opposite of what my friend who works in Chorley Hospital is witnessing there.

I don't get it.

So, Liverpudlians (generalising) have a reputation for being outspoken and standing their ground. It honestly makes me wonder, at the risk of sounding completely paranoid, whether different areas are being targeted with different infections by some means. Otherwise, I don't know what to think.

Sounds as though the Wirral hospital could have an overload of EMR from whatever might be on the roof, or nearby, or flooding though the building itself.

Many hospitals are bathed in high levels of this stuff, from installations on-site or very nearby. "Covid", or its symptoms, and the symptoms this nurse describes, are very similar to those caused by too much exposure to EMRs in the workplace. And then who knows what she and her family had set up in the home (all kinds of tech now) that could have tipped them over the edge and weakened their immune systems.

Just a thought. I've seen photos of these key-workers with burned faces, saying it's because they're overworked etc. To me, looks like prolonged radiation exposure.

• Like 3

'Jab for a job' is LEGAL: Ministers believe companies that force their staff to get the Covid vaccine in order to work would be protected by health and safety laws

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9235025/Bosses-legally-demand-staff-vaccinated-against-Covid-health-safety-laws.html

Comment section seems legit.. when 77 have hijacked its a totally different responses & likes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Daz181 said:

Expect a knock on your door from the council if you refuse to get the vaccine

I shall politely tell them to fuck off

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/05/people-who-refuse-covid-vaccine-may-be-visited-by-council-staff-14029055/

Softly softly works best. Simply tell the council minion that the vaccine is untried and untested, and could have unforeseen or dangerous consequences. The cure is worse than the disease - if there even is one.

Ask him or her if their masters would prefer a live council tax payer ...or a 'coincidentally' demised vaccine recipient.

Councillors would be the first to complain if there were no more fact finding tours of Barbados beaches or Bangkok massage parlours, or whatever it is they spend their ill gotten  council tax receipts on. It sure isn't public services.

Useless busybodies of officialdom coming round reminds me of the  health visitor of yesteryear, who always seemed to be a scrawny pasty faced woman with a runny nose and permanent cough.

Just now, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Anyone with even an smidgen of Bible knowledge knows full-well that Satan was there at the beginning.

True.

Some people act like it's just paranoid Christians that are worried about certain sinister agendas, but everyone should be worried about nutcases trying to spread evil. That was my point.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

There is also suppression of cures, there was some cures surrounding frequencies and light therapies

Dr. Raymond Royal Rife has done work in these areas.

See below a snippit from Wikibs doing their part to help big pharma and quackery medicine cover up safe alternatives;

Snip-it_1612806884523.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I don't get it.

I highly doubt these anecdotal accounts of busy hospitals, some sound so exaggerated like they have been taught to say that. I heard one guy on telegram saying he knows a healthcare worker and they were treating people in the street and so busy. We know the majority of the hospitals are closed down because they have stopped all surgeries nationwide and locked the hospitals down to focus on the pandemic. The hospitals do not have all their departments running at full capacity. The total bed usage is down on 2019 because of these changes. Which makes it difficult to quantify how busy they realy are. Also with the amount of fear that everyone has been put through many people are going to the hospital for minor colds and flus because the PCR test comes back positive or because they are just terrified in general. Once someone goes to the hospital with covid like symptoms they put them in the covid case shoe box and one size fits all treatment plan. Which from an under staffed healthcare perspective might seem to busy.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic