Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I regret to admit that I worked as a Vaccination appointment call handler. Today I quit it served its purpose (money to pay off rent arrears) I feel disgusted with myself for doing it..

People really are naive though the way they say ''can I get my covid injection'' - do you think you're getting injecting wit covid and ironically will make you feel better?

People see it as a magic substance that will make them live to 150 years old. It sickens me Humans. Humans make me feel sick

3 hours ago, mike hunt said:

Plenty of talk that HIV is a hoax too.

This one I don't quite understand..

I know someone personally who got infected. 

They had no idea they had it, they had just had a health screening before moving abroad and it was found in a blood test.

She had no idea and had to contact everyone she had been with for them to get tested too. 

Fast forward a few months, a friend of a guy she had been with got in touch with her and told her to get checked out as the guy she had been with had purposefully infected a number of women (this was a horrible case and the guy got away with it in the end.)

So she had finally found her source of infection and had to take antivirals for the rest of her life.

I just wonder..if it's not HIV..what is it? 

I'm not saying anyone is wrong here, I just don't know what else could have caused a positive test when she had previously been with someone infected (but didn't know this until months after her diagnosis.) 

Sorry for going off topic.

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

After eons, the time of using a large number of us as food for negative psychic energies is coming to an close, hence the hysterical mass feeding frenzy we are witnessing.

A very interesting post.

But can you clarify here - would I be right in assuming you are here not just referring to the 'elite' ( though there are plenty of psychic vampires among them) but mainly to reptilians/hostile ETs/demons/archons?

13 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

They had no idea they had it, they had just had a health screening before moving abroad and it was found in a blood test.

She had no idea and had to contact everyone she had been with for them to get tested too. 

Fast forward a few months, a friend of a guy she had been with got in touch with her and told her to get checked out as the guy she had been with had purposefully infected a number of women (this was a horrible case and the guy got away with it in the end.)

So she had finally found her source of infection and had to take antivirals for the rest of her life.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong here, I just don't know what else could have caused a positive test when she had previously been with someone infected (but didn't know this until months after her diagnosis.) 

I have heard of this too but I can't wrap my head around it either. HIV seems very real to me

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

I think it doubt comes from the HIV virus not having been isolated according to Koch's postulates.

Just now, mike hunt said:

I think it doubt comes from the HIV virus not having been isolated according to Koch's postulates.

Then what is it infecting people with something that causes their immune system to weaken so much that a flu or cold can kill a person? Sounds like immuno-deficiency actually but what weakens the body if its not some kind of pathogen ''virus'' 

Actually it struck me the other day looking at the reports on the net of people dying after the vaccine that it looks like they had some strain of HIV/AIDS, their immune system destroyed so they die of the first thing they are exposed to post-vaccine. Would ofcourse make the vaccine companies appear even less accountable, with the deaths spread over several different causes, making it difficult to pinpoint one cause of death alone, and nothing to do with covid. Evil genius if so.

6 hours ago, Liberty said:

But there’s evidence that they’ve called something the same name as something that was developed in a lab over 12 years ago. And there is evidence that they have also developed a sars cov 3 chimeric. 

Either that or they’ve published something with a wrong date on purpose. 

reminds me of a hall of mirrors. 

It's called smoke and mirrors

Feeding the viral contagion fear 

Feeding the China Vs west fear

Feeding the stay inside be afraid fear

Long ago they when trying to prove contagion they had I'll people sneeze into healthy people's faces

And tried injecting snot into people

On and on they went

Nothing worked.

Germ theory was created to protect pollution creating industries.

Germ theory is a stalwart for the world system 

• Thanks 1

Something really weird happened to the Forum just now.  Specifically this thread.  It disappeared completely from the listing and when I tried to reload from history, I got the following error message.  Obviously everything seems back to normal now, but I could access all other parts of the Forum but not this particular thread.  Anyone else have the same issue?

image.png.dd8a47cf55d4554e3352b4470858ea48.png

27 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Then what is it infecting people with something that causes their immune system to weaken so much that a flu or cold can kill a person? Sounds like immuno-deficiency actually but what weakens the body if its not some kind of pathogen ''virus'' 

Seems there are more people here who know someone with HIV than Covid. And the example was given was of someone with no symptoms if I read correctly? It was by chance she had her blood tested for HIV.

Sounds like they used HIV as a trial run for Covid.

59 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

I think the thesis was that it was the drugs that gave you aids.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

I think the thesis was that it was the drugs that gave you aids.

Watch that video by Dr Stephen Lanka (bitchute video) I posted earlier. 

Wikipedia has their article on HIV/AIDS denialism and germ theory denialism. 

What you might find if you go looking in to that is Julius Hensels book Macrobiotic. This is the contrary school of thinking that all health problems come from two reasons only, poor or lack of adequate nutrition and carcinogens or environmental stresses. Interesting for me to look in to this and the late Dr Andrew Moulden agreed with this.

https://archive.org/details/63731310R.nlm.nih.gov

There was some posts about this earlier in the thread. I do find it interesting how they used the same PCR tests BS with the AIDS virus. Same fraud 30 years later I guess and the same people involved Fauci... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Watch that video by Dr Stephen Lanka (bitchute video) I posted earlier. 

Wikipedia has their article on HIV/AIDS denialism and germ theory denialism. 

What you might find if you go looking in to that is Julius Hensels book Macrobiotic. This is the contrary school of thinking that all health problems come from two reasons only, poor or lack of adequate nutrition and carcinogens or environmental stresses. Interesting for me to look in to this and the late Dr Andrew Moulden agreed with this.

https://archive.org/details/63731310R.nlm.nih.gov

There was some posts about this earlier in the thread. I do find it interesting how they used the same PCR tests BS with the AIDS virus. Same fraud 30 years later I guess and the same people involved Fauci... 

Never knew that! Why hasnt this been more widely publicized! 

1 hour ago, Given To Fly said:

larry johnson's biblical interpretation:

as for the game, it was sus a shell. to me it's not that kansas city couldn't catch the ball it's as if they didn't want to.

Out of reactions, but it's good to see Larry still speaking out. Very sinister stuff.

And yeah, I think Superbowls are rituals right down to the actual outcomes of the games. lol

Bloody 4chan jannies kept deleting threads about this last night. So typical.

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

I think HIV testing is another "false positives" test like Covid. That's not to say HIV definitely doesn't exist, but they normally get the patient to fill out a questionnaire before testing to make sure they fall into the correct "at risk" category. I believe there were cases of pregnant women testing positive for whatever it is they test for. So by only testing those they want to give the treatment to, they can manufacture a real scare epidemic. Then it is the drugs administered that proceed to destroy the immune system resulting in full blown AIDS. 

• Like 2