Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Still ZERO deaths attributed to the new vaccines, only in the UK. Every where else in the world has had deaths blamed on the vaccines. 

Now they released some information, one third experienced negative side effects to some extent. I think I am more surprised they linked it to the vaccines and didn't say it was not related. 

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/more-third-suffer-covid-jab-175406641.html

Edited by SimonTV

2 hours ago, pete675 said:

We assume it's to cull or at least reduce the great mass of the populace to the state of sickly slaves to the big Pharma.

They want to cull a vast majority of us full stop - end off - they desire the entire planet and its resources for themselves and we're fuking it up with our 'living standards' and 'rights'- they just require the bare minimum to remain as sickly big Pharma induced hybridized slaves for their bidding. Think Georgia Guide stones.

After eons, the time of using a large number of us as food for negative psychic energies is coming to an close, hence the hysterical mass feeding frenzy we are witnessing. We're too much trouble than we're worth in such large numbers and coming dangerously close to mutinying as we spiritually and biologically evolve as one collective humanity and take our rightful place with our Cosmic Family. They're desperate to pull the galactic plug on that. AI can rule over the remints of our civilisation. Safe.

But might there be a third possibility?

The elite, despite living very long lives already, obviously would like to live even longer. Despite their sterling service to the Prince of this world, they're in no great hurry to meet him.

There's talk they have huge amounts of undocumented, purpose bred slaves underground and in isolated facilities, factory farming their perverse pharmacopeia of adrenochrome already.

There's talk of endless booster shots, of new vaccines, eventually transforming the mass of proles into living (maybe barely) human biomedical labs.

Might the final intention be to extract some life-extending substance for the elite?

I have no doubt apart from depopulation and wanking off over the mass death and suffering of millions they'll have some nefarious agenda we can't even begin to understand as we're not psychopath monsters. Maybe our transhumanistic biology will secrete a more potent form of neurochemical or enzyme for them to utilise.

But might there be a third possibility?

The mind boggles but you're totally right to question freaking everything !!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

@J47  Not sure about the Russian/Chinese kind, but none of the western types are 'traditional in nature' re; using a bit of dead virus [antigen] to stimulate an immune response.   Most likely because sars-cov-2 has never been isolated in order to do that. Funny that.

They're all a variation of potential DNA altering, transhumanistic-frankinscience gene therapy, with absolutely no known medium to long term biological or genetic effects, masquerading as a "vaccine" to dupe the woefully misinformed, (actually in this day n age)- ignorant,  gullible and frightened populace at large.  (although I'm of the feeling the creators know DAMN well what it will/can do) 

I believe such mRNA gene therapy does represent a medical breakthrough working with the likes of CRISPR-Cas9; think genetic disorders like Cystic fibrosis, HIV, cancer, spinal injuries but not masquerading as a vaccination for a fake-flu and using the entire global population as guinea pigs as part of some evil insidious agenda. 

How the Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Works

NY Times

https://archive.ph/CcpFL#selection-283.0-283.40

The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine is based on the virus’s genetic instructions for building the spike protein. But unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, which store the instructions in single-stranded RNA, the Oxford vaccine uses double-stranded DNA.

The Oxford-AstraZeneca team used a modified version of a chimpanzee adenovirus, known as ChAdOx1. It can enter cells, but it can’t replicate inside them.

The adenovirus pushes its DNA into the nucleus. The adenovirus is engineered so it can’t make copies of itself, but the gene for the coronavirus spike protein can be read by the cell and copied into a molecule called messenger RNA, or mRNA.

information overload, lately, on several levels, thank you, will have to look   into this if I can find the energy,energy very up and down with newly diagnosed diabetes

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

2 hours ago, J47 said:

information overload, lately, on several levels, thank you, will have to look   into this if I can find the energy,energy very up and down with newly diagnosed diabetes

You're most welcome.

I only joined here myself recently but I've found that collectively there's a lot of really interesting information shared which can assist us all in coming to new vistas of reality.  A lot to digest, it's true.  But certainly worth it! You can take a pinch of every and anything discussed here, or nothing, without worries of any prejudice coming back at you. 

Good luck, I hope you're feeling better soon. Try the search bar in the top right in the main forum page for diabetes; no doubt there's been discussions and ideas shared.😁

23 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Im in Australia and I have been feeling depressed all day after reading this in the Sunday paper this morning .The part that mentions having "access" to nursing homes and hospitals worries me ,if that means like the UK we wont be able to visit sick or dying relatives . I have a partner and a son with serious illnesses and the thought of not being able to see them if and when they are hospitalised  ,if I refuse the vaccine, scares me more than any virus . Also Im expecting that soon those who refuse the vaccine will be relegated to the fringes of society and refused access to shops and services permanently . Its very hard when every day you see more of what's predicted coming true ,I too am getting very tired of the people who wont wake up .

It is great to hear from Australia, which has had a real rough treatment with the lockdown.  We are all in the same boat with these Freedom Passports coming down the line, at some point, being fronted on a global scale by the World Economic Forum.  Like yourself, I will not be available for the vaccine. The vaccine itself, the conduct and mentality of those behind it makes it very suspect. Anyone taking the vaccine to get a Freedom Pass is not guaranteed not to be subject to restrictions, in the case of travel it to be suspended at the drop of a hat due to new variants etc., and will only continue to be valid by having the latest vaccine or vaccine booster requirement.

Yes, all the sleeping people, I can appreciate that being tiresome. You seeing the predictions coming true as they continue to sleep, puts you streets ahead of the sleepers.  If they are too deep asleep, I leave them to slumber. I have found more and more people are having doubts, waking up due to the ever tiresome, extending lockdown restrictions, the plain exaggerations and negativity pumped out by the political frontmen and MSM.  However, I must add it can seem bleak, in my opinion, if one is restricted by the lockdown rules, which are made to create isolation and give the impression that everyone believes the official story.  

Don't let the bar stewards grind you down. 😀

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 3

SEOUL, South Korea __ South Korea's capital says it will give pet dogs and cats free coronavirus tests if they come into contact with infected humans and show symptoms.

Seoul official Park Yoo-mi told an online briefing that pets found infected with the virus must be quarantined at their homes or a city-run facility for 14 days.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/latest-schools-shops-salons-reopening-austria-75750140

🤡

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, skitzorat said:

179891832_Screenshot2021-02-08161654.png.a8a51e27748c23542ede76818563f3c7.png

This is the rag tag bunch that want to barcode every grain of rice and measure our individual inputs and outputs...😂 They look like extended family of the Munsters who collectively couldn’t find their way out of a paper bag. I think it’s a case of giving them enough rope...... 

I regret to admit that I worked as a Vaccination appointment call handler. Today I quit it served its purpose (money to pay off rent arrears) I feel disgusted with myself for doing it..

People really are naive though the way they say ''can I get my covid injection'' - do you think you're getting injecting wit covid and ironically will make you feel better?

People see it as a magic substance that will make them live to 150 years old. It sickens me Humans. Humans make me feel sick

3 hours ago, mike hunt said:

Plenty of talk that HIV is a hoax too.

This one I don't quite understand..

I know someone personally who got infected. 

They had no idea they had it, they had just had a health screening before moving abroad and it was found in a blood test.

She had no idea and had to contact everyone she had been with for them to get tested too. 

Fast forward a few months, a friend of a guy she had been with got in touch with her and told her to get checked out as the guy she had been with had purposefully infected a number of women (this was a horrible case and the guy got away with it in the end.)

So she had finally found her source of infection and had to take antivirals for the rest of her life.

I just wonder..if it's not HIV..what is it? 

I'm not saying anyone is wrong here, I just don't know what else could have caused a positive test when she had previously been with someone infected (but didn't know this until months after her diagnosis.) 

Sorry for going off topic.

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

After eons, the time of using a large number of us as food for negative psychic energies is coming to an close, hence the hysterical mass feeding frenzy we are witnessing.

A very interesting post.

But can you clarify here - would I be right in assuming you are here not just referring to the 'elite' ( though there are plenty of psychic vampires among them) but mainly to reptilians/hostile ETs/demons/archons?

13 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

They had no idea they had it, they had just had a health screening before moving abroad and it was found in a blood test.

She had no idea and had to contact everyone she had been with for them to get tested too. 

Fast forward a few months, a friend of a guy she had been with got in touch with her and told her to get checked out as the guy she had been with had purposefully infected a number of women (this was a horrible case and the guy got away with it in the end.)

So she had finally found her source of infection and had to take antivirals for the rest of her life.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong here, I just don't know what else could have caused a positive test when she had previously been with someone infected (but didn't know this until months after her diagnosis.) 

I have heard of this too but I can't wrap my head around it either. HIV seems very real to me

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

I think it doubt comes from the HIV virus not having been isolated according to Koch's postulates.

Just now, mike hunt said:

I think it doubt comes from the HIV virus not having been isolated according to Koch's postulates.

Then what is it infecting people with something that causes their immune system to weaken so much that a flu or cold can kill a person? Sounds like immuno-deficiency actually but what weakens the body if its not some kind of pathogen ''virus'' 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic