Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

16 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I thought weve established on here masks dont actually protect you?

Best thing would be to build your immune system & if you catch whatever it is they are carrying you will have a natural immunity.

Unless we develop these natural immunities you will end up getting really ILL sooner of later.

True odds, I wasn't thinking, it's early 😴

• Like 1

Bobby Malhotra, one of the experts calling for the retraction of the Corman-Drosten paper behind the PCR testing protocol, has picked up on this article in German national newspaper Die Welt. The English translation can be found via this link below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WoGLwCAwpQdv5VgBlSsnwi_kWPrGSB430OybYz2vqXU/edit

The article was about a "panic paper" produced in secret by scientists in Germany in March last year at the bidding of the German Interior Ministry. The federal minster of the interior, Horst Seehofer, had just had a visit to his house from virologist Christian Drosten and Lothar Wieler, head of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), before putting out the call to researchers.

200 emails were obtained by lawyers which show how the researchers collaborated with the German government to work towards a predetermined, politically motivated end. Echoing similar sentiment to the notorious SAGE paper 'Options for Increasing Adherance to Social Distancing Measures', the paper deliberately seeks to produce a "desired shock effect" and overstates the threat of Covid-19, including the mortality rate, stating that there could be up to a million people dead. It was anticipated that "fear and readiness" would "follow in the population" and that the "spreading sense of powerlessness must probably be held in check by the impression of strong state interventionism".

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Satanic Cult Ritual Extraordinaire - The Super bowl primes the public by separating the vaccinated from the non-vaccinated. Totally orchestrated as they gave free tickets to 7500 vaccinated health workers!  As the 65,000 capacity has been reduced to 22,000 that's quite a sizable control group.

My clip below showing US Mockingbird media talking about it is just a 1min snippet from a 10min vid.

""This is the first time we've seen an event with such a large group of people who HAVE been vaccinated"

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/super-bowl-55-halftime-the-separation-i-pet-goat-2-vaccine-variants-deaths-and-rebirths-nwo_CjPB5DoRoCW7tHR.html

The NFL says health officials have "reviewed and provided feedback on the NFL's comprehensive plans that will enable the league to host fans and the vaccinated health care workers in a safe and responsible way," and it plans to "enhance the already rigorous COVID-19 protocols" it has been using, including mandating mask-wearing. The Raymond James Stadium "has a capacity of around 65,000," the "plan is that for each pod of non-vaccinated fans, a group of vaccinated health care workers would be seated in the row behind, staggered to the side, throughout the stadium," The Washington Post writes.

https://news.yahoo.com/nfl-22-000-fans-super-160900214.html

39006654-9235111-Minion_madness_At_the_midpoint_of_his_performance_The_Weeknd_was-a-287_1612756177710.jpg.ebb360e0716067e7e4d5fd87c9779fff.jpg

39006272-9235111-image-a-290_1612756177829.jpg.6a82c0bfa4d1b2b03df91e16e7c09bbe.jpg

YOUR MIND -

39006278-9235111-Moody_Emerging_from_the_vehicle_The_Weeknd_belted_out_the_lyrics-a-291_1612756177831.jpg.46b6301f54cc466af3ffcb6d97a959b5.jpg39007836-9235111-On_the_move_Taking_his_performance_to_the_field_The_Weeknd_s_ban-a-263_1612756176936.jpg.c91f075ee94c020c5f68818c73467074.jpg

39006692-9235111-Let_em_loose_As_he_reached_the_chorus_The_Weeknd_was_suddenly_jo-a-298_1612756178050.jpg.4c225e5253ed573c828792f6e5ac009f.jpg

More Pics https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9235111/The-Weeknd-brings-Las-Vegas-Tampa-EPIC-Super-Bowl-LV-halftime-show.html

Mockingbird Media primes the public as to the new normal

Anyone who cant see whats going on by now must be truly brain dead. Could they not do a superbowl show where the message is "let's forget about the virus just for now and be really positive and optimistic with uplifting imagery to give people a bit of hope and light relief. It is football after all." But no, its all black and red and devils jumping about in gimp masks. Pathetic - everyone involved.

• Like 3

Winter heading into Spring in the Northern Hemisphere.

Oxford Vaccine Chief: "we'll have a new version ready to use in the autumn." 

Andrew Marr: "..might mean there will be a big vaccine programme with boosters in the Autumn"

- oh but that's such an archaic conspiracy theory dating back to the 90s that they want to vaccinate the shit out of us!!

33 second video here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/coronavirus/video-2350280/Video-Oxford-vaccine-chief-preparing-autumn-booster-Covid-jab.html?mwv_rm=rta

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

It seems so. I've wondered why the government has put healthcare workers in the firing line for experimentation on with these untested DNA-altering cocktails whilst simultaneously ordering an ai software system to cope with the large numbers of adverse events and deaths it expects will happen due to the jabs.

Kill all the healthcare workers and there'll be nobody left to care for the sick and dying population and even more people will die?

Recruit all the retired medical staff too for the vaccine rollout and jab them before they're allowed to work and there really would be no one left to medically attend to the sick and dying...

Its important to realise, not all vaccinnes are MRNA, as i understand it OXford and Astro Zeneca, are more traditional in nature

2 hours ago, northern star said:

bit of hope and light relief

The SB halftime show is always an inversion. 

2 hours ago, northern star said:

Anyone who cant see whats going on by now must be truly brain dead

Quite. They've become more and more perverse and throwing it in our face over the past decade. I'm from an strongly atheist family/upbringing but came to my own 'spiritual' beliefs, however, how any can't see the blatant satanic rituals or 'sympathetic magic" being played out is beyond me.

2012-02-06T012012Z_01_IND_RTRIDSP_3_NFL-SUPERBOWL.jpg.c2fbdec2b6acb0b2b332d0fc30d38a02.jpgfa683f65d3f4a3ea7bf04544476bf44c.jpg.0fa82d1a36c9bce943a2f1f102071287.jpg54ced1276da811993771b815.jpg.a13c0a66773b5074c8c55a366a8d043d.jpghalftimemusic.png.8c673b25c39517f0a0d45fcdb4d0f70d.png

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Maybe we should have a sweepstake on where the next strain/variant will come from

NEW ZEALAND!

I speak on behalf of the whole nation and we feel left out of the tyrannical pandemonium down here. Even Australia is getting its fair share of cake to eat <<sarcasm>> 😆

Given the world at large seems to be happy and in complete congruence with the total non-sensical, it would both be believable and make sense 🙃🙃🙃

23 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

NEW ZEALAND!

I speak on behalf of the whole nation and we feel left out of the tyrannical pandemonium down here. Even Australia is getting its fair share of cake to eat <<sarcasm>> 😆

Given the world at large seems to be happy and in complete congruence with the total non-sensical, it would both be believable and make sense 🙃🙃🙃

Nah, you lot are not scary enough mate, we need a country that sends fear into the heart. 😀😀 

In fact reading your second point again you might have something! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Liberty said:

They’re not. They’re still GMOs 

@J47  Not sure about the Russian/Chinese kind, but none of the western types are 'traditional in nature' re; using a bit of dead virus [antigen] to stimulate an immune response.   Most likely because sars-cov-2 has never been isolated in order to do that. Funny that.

They're all a variation of potential DNA altering, transhumanistic-frankinscience gene therapy, with absolutely no known medium to long term biological or genetic effects, masquerading as a "vaccine" to dupe the woefully misinformed, (actually in this day n age)- ignorant,  gullible and frightened populace at large.  (although I'm of the feeling the creators know DAMN well what it will/can do) 

I believe such mRNA gene therapy does represent a medical breakthrough working with the likes of CRISPR-Cas9; think genetic disorders like Cystic fibrosis, HIV, cancer, spinal injuries but not masquerading as a vaccination for a fake-flu and using the entire global population as guinea pigs as part of some evil insidious agenda. 

How the Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Works

NY Times

https://archive.ph/CcpFL#selection-283.0-283.40

The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine is based on the virus’s genetic instructions for building the spike protein. But unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, which store the instructions in single-stranded RNA, the Oxford vaccine uses double-stranded DNA.

The Oxford-AstraZeneca team used a modified version of a chimpanzee adenovirus, known as ChAdOx1. It can enter cells, but it can’t replicate inside them.

The adenovirus pushes its DNA into the nucleus. The adenovirus is engineered so it can’t make copies of itself, but the gene for the coronavirus spike protein can be read by the cell and copied into a molecule called messenger RNA, or mRNA.

Edited by skitzorat

2 hours ago, Dazzer said:

we need a country that sends fear into the heart

An Artic or Antarctic strain - an ancient deadly virus released from a dormant sleep due to global warming and the melting ice caps hybridizes with the flu. [shouldn't laugh because that terror has been on the cards for a while lol]

484120747__113939902_bear_grey(2).jpg.315e1c9459be2c0f7fed137eaa952948.jpg

920080740_Screenshot2021-02-08230100.png.9f83d504a9b35e45de31b5afe98b0376.png

Reminds me of the X-files Black oil virus. There's your real terror!

381026940_Screenshot2021-02-08230805.png.d158966adfe867336e49c65a2ec2c455.png

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

NEW ZEALAND!

Has your PM done a good job? She shut your country off from the world.

42 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

@J47  Not sure about the Russian/Chinese kind, but none of the western types are 'traditional in nature' re; using a bit of dead virus [antigen] to stimulate an immune response.   Most likely because sars-cov-2 has never been isolated in order to do that. Funny that.

They're all a variation of potential DNA altering, transhumanistic-frankinscience gene therapy, with absolutely no known medium to long term biological or genetic effects, masquerading as a "vaccine" to dupe the woefully misinformed, (actually in this day n age)- ignorant,  gullible and frightened populace at large.  (although I'm of the feeling the creators know DAMN well what it will/can do) 

I believe such mRNA gene therapy does represent a medical breakthrough working with the likes of CRISPR-Cas9; think genetic disorders like Cystic fibrosis, HIV, cancer, spinal injuries but not masquerading as a vaccination for a fake-flu and using the entire global population as guinea pigs as part of some evil insidious agenda. 

How the Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Works

NY Times

https://archive.ph/CcpFL#selection-283.0-283.40

The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine is based on the virus’s genetic instructions for building the spike protein. But unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, which store the instructions in single-stranded RNA, the Oxford vaccine uses double-stranded DNA.

The Oxford-AstraZeneca team used a modified version of a chimpanzee adenovirus, known as ChAdOx1. It can enter cells, but it can’t replicate inside them.

The adenovirus pushes its DNA into the nucleus. The adenovirus is engineered so it can’t make copies of itself, but the gene for the coronavirus spike protein can be read by the cell and copied into a molecule called messenger RNA, or mRNA.

The Russian vaccine has ad5 vector in it 

https://www.thelancet.com/article/S0140-6736(20)31866-3/fulltext

Ad5 vector found to increase chance of getting hiv 

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)32156-5/fulltext

a rule of thumb should be if it’s not natural it’s not going in!  

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)32156-5/fulltext

Plenty of talk that HIV is a hoax too.

1 hour ago, mike hunt said:

Has your PM done a good job? She shut your country off from the world.

I suppose. Given the farce.

Shut the country off from the world; stopped fruit pickers from the Pacific Islands who harvest our part of Mother Earths magnificent bounty so BILLIONS$$ worth of fruit rotted on the vine/ground, whilst letting mulit million $ racing and movie industries in.

Changed the laws to allow police to enter our homes without a warrant.

Borrowed 50+ BILLION dollars.

Didn't tell us at the time that it came from Neil Fergusson, but told us 75,000 would die.

Removes the "infected" and their family members from their homes against their will and puts them in isolation 'facilities'.

Magic virus reappears in the community in Auckland after 102 days and sealed the biggest city of 1.5M off with the military and now they all have to wear masks on public transport.

But aside from that, I'm very grateful that we don't have the farce of the virus in our community at large, so no mass psychological warfare on the population as a whole - apart from Aucklanders wearing masks on PT (which is very few anyway as Auckland's Public transport is shyte) - we are 99.9% old normal.

She's quite happy to be releasing the "vaccine" on us soon, as, surprise surprise, it past our safety team. Not sure how that will go as when the elderly start dropping dead, or anyone else for that matter, there is no covid to blame it on!!! 

She's quite happy to encourage the uptake of an experimental jab on our population even though we don't have any said-virus here?!! It's like saying we need to get a Yellow Fever jab when we have no Yellow fever. Not sure how they're going to sell it to us; most likely "we need to reach herd-immunity to open the borders cos we're broke so everyone roll up your sleeve; its honourable and patriotic."

Saint Cindy Ardern is lockstep with the Globalist agenda.

656556718_Ep7AjEWXcAAIbqz(1).jpg.74f97356b878455dc67adfc3bcd81811.jpg

Watch and listen her squeal with delight at the thought of her power to detaining people in the facilities until they acquiesce to the fraudulent test.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

Plenty of talk that HIV is a hoax too.

I don’t understand the process of you would isolate an RNA virus if it embeds into the gene. The science says rna cannot survive on surfaces and only transmittable from bodily fluids   HIV does look like leukaemia. 

2 hours ago, Liberty said:

hmm interesting. I haven't looked up any official documentation but it could be similar as to the Australian trials that were famously abandoned due to false-positive HIV results showing in the participants

A small component of the experimental drug was derived from the human immunodeficiency virus, also known as HIV. It is used to give the vaccine stability, helping it to recognize and then neutralize the coronavirus. Some participants recorded false positive HIV test results. Researchers have stressed that the treatments are harmless and do not expose patients to the risk of disease.

Biotech giant CSL, which has worked alongside the university team in Queensland, has insisted the vaccine had a “strong safety profile.”

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/australia-abandons-covid-19-vaccine-trials-after-false-positive-hiv-results

used a protein and adjuvant platform, containing the COVID-19 spike protein and a "molecular clamp". A small component is derived from the human immunodeficiency virus, known as HIV, that is not able to infect people or replicate.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/australian-covid-vaccine-terminated-due-to-hiv-false-positives-20201210-p56mju.html

All this messing with the DNA modification of the immune system is concerning and sounds very experimental. I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing all sorts of weird negative effects from these experimental and untested vaccines. 

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Researchers have stressed that the treatments are harmless and do not expose patients to the risk of disease.

Well we don’t believe them! It was looking at the vaccine technology and retroviruses being the same that led me down that path to look into it and the story of the Aussies testing positive came out after I predicted it. 

10 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Is it True that the New Variants are Very Dangerous?

https://www.rosemaryfrei.ca/laying-out-the-evidence/

None of the three papers was checked over for accuracy by objective observers – a process called ‘peer review.’ Nonetheless, all three were portrayed as solid science by many scientists, politicians, public-health officials and the press.

Excellent find.  Peer review is the gold standard in research papers.  These papers are meaningless without it.

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

NEW ZEALAND!

NZ has to be kept safe and free of The Covid as that is where all the elite bunkers are.  You're living in their playground.

11 hours ago, Saved said:

They are running out of road. It might be coming close to the time when something genuinely nasty is released on the masses.

Something genuinely nasty has been released on the masses, it's called a "vaccine."

• Like 1