Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, zArk said:

well well well

Conservatives are slightly distancing themselves from totalitarianism by pointing the finger at Labour and Tony Blair

but then

mayjabber.jpg.52ab8703fc23dead2377ef3613b04214.jpg

Yeah fucking right.

"Pushing against" vaccine passports before they are "forced" to bring through a bill by the new Outer Mongolian variant.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

I only know people who reckon they've had it, but imho its just the flu. They even said its just like the flu. It is the flu. There is no virus.

No second wave anyhow that is for sure.

They're talking about the forth wave now. I'm still waiting for the first one 😅

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

This entire mutant/strain/variant virus narrative is complete non sense. There is no evidence that any of the many genetics variants poses any greater risk. They are now going way over the the top trying to justify these lockdowns and their over reactions. It is a wonder what else they will next come out with to further extend these unnecessary lockdowns. 

Yep, it's just getting more and more and more silly. As temperatures increase and we move into the summer now they'll have to think even harder of ways to sustain project fear with cases and deaths plummeting. We'll have an extra helping of new strains and a rinse and repeat of last year with constant daily warnings about how the virus will "surge" again if we aren't all very very careful and don't go out in the sun, despite the fact that to anyone with half a braincell it's clearly seasonal.

Although actually thinking about it they may keep numbers and deaths up using the vaccine but then say that it's clearly not the vaccine but "strains". Guess we'll have to wait and see what fun they have in store for us.

Edited by Illmatic

2 hours ago, serpentine said:

Don't watch TV but if the following is true:

Vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi, asked about whether the Government was considering issuing immunity passports, told Sky News’ Sophy Ridge On Sunday: “No, we’re not.

“One, we don’t know the impact of the vaccines on transmission.

Then that's a bold admission that the drugs that have been given to apparently millions of people in the UK were not tested properly before that roll out and that the general population are in fact taking part in a trial.

Zahawi also said ' If one particular community remains unvaccinated then the virus will seek them out and go through that community like wildfire and that's something any of us don't wish to see .'

In other words he is saying If the virus spreads we will blame you because you didn't get the vaccine .

Edited by Sexpistol50
Add

Is it True that the New Variants are Very Dangerous?

https://www.rosemaryfrei.ca/laying-out-the-evidence/

Public-health officials, politicians and the mainstream media around the world turned their collective headlights on the variants right after the publication of three theoretical-modeling papers on B.1.1.7, a variant originating in the U.K. The first was a Technical Briefing by Public Health England published Dec. 21 (it’s the first of an ongoing series of reports on the variant authored by people working at the agency and at other institutions), the second a paper published Dec. 23 by a mathematical-modeling group at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, and the third a theoretical-modeling manuscript posted Dec. 31 by a large group of UK scientists.

None of the three papers was checked over for accuracy by objective observers – a process called ‘peer review.’ Nonetheless, all three were portrayed as solid science by many scientists, politicians, public-health officials and the press. (I reached out for  comment to Public Health England, as well as to the first author of the second paper Nicholas Davies, and to the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. The only reply I received was from a media-relations person at Public Health England; she told me no one was available for an interview.)

No evidence these variants are more dangerous or contagious.

As usual its all bluff, backed up by dodgy math from Ferguson.

Just as weve been saying, yet they just run with this shit, like PCR fraud, masks, lockdown, anti social distancing & Asymptomatic super spreaders.. blah blah di blah & the compliant lap it up without question.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Saved said:

They are running out of road. It might be coming close to the time when something genuinely nasty is released on the masses.

that would certainly enable them to put the pedal to the metal, declare a 'national emergency' and enforce mandatory injections carried out by the military

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Anti-vaxxer rabbi fired by Chabad over social media posts
https://www.timesofisrael.com/anti-vaxxer-rabbi-fired-by-chabad-over-social-media-posts/

“It’s NOT immunization. It’s pathogenic priming & mass sterilization,” he wrote last week, according to Haaretz.

he'd know because chabad are lurianic kabbalists...just like the sabbatean-frankists...

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

On 2/6/2021 at 8:03 PM, pete675 said:

At last, someone who uses the word 'injection'. A thought has struck me - it's jab here, jab there, jab everywhere -  even on the BBC. The word is short and snappy, but is that the full reason for the super-abundant use of 'jab'?

Could it be a coded reference to Jabulon, the Masonic God? Jabulon incorporates Baal, a deity rather keen on human sacrifice.

two pillars to the temple, with the initiate forming the third pillar as they are initiated

here the person is altered to human 2.0 between two injections

2020 a ‘Perfect Storm’ for Homicide Surge
https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-02-04/2020-homicide-rates-spike-amid-pandemic-police-protests

"Urban violence is perpetrated by a small number of high-risk individuals, and they drive a disproportionate amount of the violence in a city. The pandemic placed those individuals under physical, mental and financial strain," Abt says. "Then you have this triggering event of the death of George Floyd. … Those things happening so close to one another are major contributors to the homicide spike in 2020."

51 minutes ago, Saved said:

They are running out of road. It might be coming close to the time when something genuinely nasty is released on the masses.

•  

I really am struggling now to comprehend how people haven't woken up to this, Its just absurd.

Modern people normally have such short attention spans! How has this dominated their lives for so long?  If this was a film the audience would have walked out after 5 minutes...ridiculous script, crap ugly actors, junk special fx, cheap and nasty costumes and no sex scenes! The most boring film ever made - 0 stars.

2694.jpg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that would certainly enable them to put the pedal to the metal, declare a 'national emergency' and enforce mandatory injections carried out by the military

I'm becoming worried by the idea of viral shedding, the oxford vax seems to give flu like symptoms a day or so after being administered. As more people are injected and then circulate with the general population is there a risk that the jabbed will spread a lab created virus out into the environment? Is it wise to keep away from the vaccinated? 

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I'm becoming worried by the idea of viral shedding, the oxford vax seems to give flu like symptoms a day or so after being administered. As more people are injected and then circulate with the general population is there a risk that the jabbed will spread a lab created virus out into the environment? Is it wise to keep away from the vaccinated? 

Purely anecdotal (as they say), but the two times I've been with my old man since he was vaccinated, I've felt worse than usual. Mild sense of sore throat, extra head cold symptoms, but they never come to anything. They go as quickly as they appeared. And then repeated again the next time. He remained maskedup the entire time. You can't get him to take the bloody thing off, even when he's wheezing and talking into it. Ugh. It's a repulsive business. Damn this stupid fucking world.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Supposedly if the vaccine is real, it changes your DNA. I am not sure that is transmissible between people. Other than maybe sex or blood transfusions?

it's stupid and naive but -

why not just invent a pill you can take that kills the virus?

Why the obsession with vaccinations? Their entire minds are focused on vaccines for some reason. We can solve this alleged virus in other ways.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

Supposedly if the vaccine is real, it changes your DNA. I am not sure that is transmissible between people. Other than maybe sex or blood transfusions?

The Pfizer one is the DNA changer, I believe the Oxford one is a chimpanzee adenovirus and behaves more like a typical vaccine. I know of 3 people who have had this one and all of them have  experienced  flu like symptoms ie high temperature and aches for the following day or two. 

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

The Pfizer one is the DNA changer, I believe the Oxford one is a chimpanzee adenovirus and behaves more like a typical vaccine. I know of 3 people who have had this one and all of them have  experienced  flu like symptoms ie high temperature and aches for the following day or two. 

change you into what? 

1 minute ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

change you into what? 

Not sure but I don't think it will be a positive change, many people have been zombified by a year of this....Vax is the next stage in our devolution as a species. Vax us back to the stone age....