Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

14 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Weird why they would cull their own.

Israel just had 3rd lockdown also.

They've got targets to meet mate. They're not arsed who they maim, they need numbers on the board. Otherwise boss man Satan is going to be plunging a trident up their arses'. 

3 hours ago, alexa said:

Thanks Mr H :classic_biggrin: firstly I would recommend reading the KJV as this version cross references. Then being as the times we are living in I would suggest trying to to get your head around the book of revelation, Jude, and Peter 1 & 2, there is no easy way to learn Gods word. Before I read the bible I always ask the Lord for his guidance to understanding it.

Hope this helps Mr H.

Thanks Alexa :) 

11 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

They've got targets to meet mate. They're not arsed who they maim, they need numbers on the board. Otherwise boss man Satan is going to be plunging a trident up their arses'. 

Im just thinking how it fits in with the Greater Israel agenda.🤔
Maybe they (the synagogue of Shabbatai) wish to wipe out the Jews in Israel.

Forty large vaccination centres planned in Ireland
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/forty-large-vaccination-centres-planned-in-ireland-40062919.html

'Chief executive Paul Reid said some of the facilities would have up to 50 lanes to maximise the number of people receiving doses'

Greek PM accused of breaking coronavirus lockdown rules — again
https://www.politico.eu/article/greek-prime-minister-kyriakos-mitsotakis-accused-of-breaking-coronavirus-lockdown-rules-again/

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Im just thinking how it fits in with the Greater Israel agenda.🤔
Maybe they (the synagogue of Shabbatai) wish to wipe out the Jews in Israel.

I really don't think they give a flying if your Jewish or not on this one. They want EVERYONE stuck!

Select Anunnaki bloodline (with horse like facial features as a give away) or scum of the Earth man to those pushing the 3rd Temple.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 10:08 AM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Harvey is oblivious. He's being paraded around like a circus act just to keep his mother in the news that she so desperately craves. I can't imagine anyone would be influenced by Katie Price except perhaps those who seek the lifestyle of a shallow celebrity.

Quoting myself here but now the poor sod is in hospital. Talk about being a pawn.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

I really don't think they give a flying if your Jewish or not on this one. They want EVERYONE stuck!

Select Anunnaki bloodline (with horse like facial features as a give away) or scum of the Earth man to those pushing the 3rd Temple.

Covid Bizarro nothing is at it seems.....

• Like 1

"The day anthrax was released in a tunnel on the Northern Line - by scientists from Porton Down... and as ex-MP NORMAN BAKER reveals, it's far from the only time they've used Britons as guinea pigs for experiments"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9231773/Ex-MP-NORMAN-BAKER-reveals-day-anthrax-released-tunnel-Northern-Line.html

1 hour ago, vinny79 said:

I only found out the other day he was charged in 1983 with importunity in public toilets at Bow Street court

he was charged under the name Charles Lynton,

Anthony Charles Linton Blair.

who knew eh 

I've now had to go and look up what 'importunity' means 😄  Learn something new everyday!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

I don't think its been mentioned here, forgive me if I've missed it. Aside from our precious elderly, does anyone think the specific targeting of "key workers" Drs/Nurses/Teachers is part of the planned cull to spite our future even if humanity succeeds in waring off this evil?

It seems so. I've wondered why the government has put healthcare workers in the firing line for experimentation on with these untested DNA-altering cocktails whilst simultaneously ordering an ai software system to cope with the large numbers of adverse events and deaths it expects will happen due to the jabs.

Kill all the healthcare workers and there'll be nobody left to care for the sick and dying population and even more people will die?

Recruit all the retired medical staff too for the vaccine rollout and jab them before they're allowed to work and there really would be no one left to medically attend to the sick and dying...

Edited by AnarchicBreeze

13 minutes ago, Noctua said:

I've now had to go and look up what 'importunity' means 😄  Learn something new everyday!

Many years ago, in about 1967, I was dressed in school uniform waiting for a bus. A man approached me and asked me if I had 'ever been importuned.' I had no idea what he meant but my sixth sense told me that it wasn't good. I did what I had been told to do by my mum and went to find a copper who came back with me but the man had gone.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

I never knew this, they kept this quiet, who'd have thought? 

A splendid old fashioned phrase 'importuning a policeman'.  Bliar's government were responsible for the final closure of Bow St too.

No doubt quite a few BBC producers could see themselves in a similar situation....

It's all to do with control, the top manipulators could always say the magic word 'JFK' to keep their puppets in line, but they also like to have an additional hold- Clinton and Mena, Obama and citizenship and so on.

Don't watch TV but if the following is true:

Vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi, asked about whether the Government was considering issuing immunity passports, told Sky News’ Sophy Ridge On Sunday: “No, we’re not.

“One, we don’t know the impact of the vaccines on transmission.

Then that's a bold admission that the drugs that have been given to apparently millions of people in the UK were not tested properly before that roll out and that the general population are in fact taking part in a trial.

Edited by serpentine

10 minutes ago, serpentine said:

Don't watch TV but if the following is true:

Vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi, asked about whether the Government was considering issuing immunity passports, told Sky News’ Sophy Ridge On Sunday: “No, we’re not.

“One, we don’t know the impact of the vaccines on transmission.

Then that's a bold admission that the drugs that have been given to apparently millions of people in the UK were not tested properly before that roll out and that the general population are in fact taking part in a trial.

They are waiting to see if anyone survives the Covidian cult rapture.💉

1 hour ago, Carlosisright said:

Its the jewish supremacists (zionists) behind everything.  They own the banks that own the elite that own the governments. Hitler knew it. Mousillini knew it.  Japan knew it.  Now everyone knows it.  Its too late to stop them so get used to your slavery.

An interesting first post.

• Haha 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic