Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Covid infections could fall to 1,000-a-day by middle of May IF cases continue to decrease by current rate of 20% a week - as NHS boss says government must wait until that target is met before lockdown is lifted after SAGE warned of FOURTH deadly wave | https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9233537/Covid-UK-Cases-fall-1-000-day-mid-decrease-current-rate-20-week.html

 

They're threatening a Fourth Wave now 🤣 is anyone keeping count of this shit at this point? 😅

 

Confused as ever 😕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

My dad has had it, a couple of weeks ago now, my uncle (his younger brother) had his last week.

 

My colleague at work, he told me his mother had it the other week.

Someone must be able to get their hands on one of these vials so we can find our what the hell is in there!

 

Or maybe once someone is vaccinated, their blood work can be studied to find out if there is an increase in levels of toxins

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Freedom Passports are on and now, for today that is, they are off. 

 

28 minutes ago

GPs to give out vaccine proof says minister

State-issued immunity passports will not be given out – but those inoculated against coronavirus will be able to ask their GP for written proof of their vaccine status if needed for travel, a minister has said.

Downing Street has been adamant that it does not plan to issue so-called “vaccine passports” to allow people to travel once they have had both doses of a vaccine.

But with countries such as Greece stating that they will waive quarantine requirements for those who have been jabbed, ministers are facilitating a way in which UK residents with protection can travel once the lockdown is over.

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/covid-uk-coronavirus-live-update-lockdown-testing-south-africa-variant-b918881.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mike hunt said:

Someone must be able to get their hands on one of these vials so we can find our what the hell is in there!

 

Or maybe once someone is vaccinated, their blood work can be studied to find out if there is an increase in levels of toxins

 

Wouldn't surprise me if they're using something that can only be detected by specialised equipment that only they have access to. They couldn't risk some high school student sticking it under a microscope and blowing the story wide open if you know what I mean. They wouldn't make it that easy for us. However, it would be still great to bloody try.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Freedom Passports are on and now, for today that is, they are off. 

 

28 minutes ago

GPs to give out vaccine proof says minister

State-issued immunity passports will not be given out – but those inoculated against coronavirus will be able to ask their GP for written proof of their vaccine status if needed for travel, a minister has said.

Downing Street has been adamant that it does not plan to issue so-called “vaccine passports” to allow people to travel once they have had both doses of a vaccine.

But with countries such as Greece stating that they will waive quarantine requirements for those who have been jabbed, ministers are facilitating a way in which UK residents with protection can travel once the lockdown is over.

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/covid-uk-coronavirus-live-update-lockdown-testing-south-africa-variant-b918881.html

 

Just teasing you. They'll do it, don't worry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Wouldn't surprise me if they're using something that can only be detected by specialised equipment that only they have access to. They couldn't risk some high school student sticking it under a microscope and blowing the story wide open if you know what I mean. They wouldn't make it that easy for us. However, it would be still great to bloody try.

Never underestimate their over confidence!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

I don't think its been mentioned here, forgive me if I've missed it. Aside from our precious elderly, does anyone think the specific targeting of "key workers" Drs/Nurses/Teachers is part of the planned cull to spite our future even if humanity succeeds in waring off this evil?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Two faced Catholic Creep, I can't stand the guy!

I only found out the other day he was charged in 1983 with importunity in public toilets at Bow Street court

 

he was charged under the name Charles Lynton,

 

Anthony Charles Linton Blair.

 

who knew eh 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

I only found out the other day he was charged in 1983 with importunity in public toilets at Bow Street court

 

he was charged under the name Charles Lynton,

 

Anthony Charles Linton Blair.

 

who knew eh 

 

I never knew this, they kept this quiet, who'd have thought? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

well well well

Conservatives are slightly distancing themselves from totalitarianism by pointing the finger at Labour and Tony Blair
 

Quote

 

asked about the possibility of the Government issuing immunity passports by Sky News' Sophy Ridge On Sunday, Mr Zahawi replied: "No, we're not.

"One, we don't know the impact of the vaccines on transmission.

"Two, it would be discriminatory and I think the right thing to do is to make sure that people come forward to be vaccinated because they want to, rather than it be made in some way mandatory through a passport.

"If other countries obviously require some form of proof, then you can ask your GP because your GP will hold your records and that will then be able to be used as your proof you've had the vaccine.

"But we are not planning to have a passport in the UK."

 

Quote

 

Meanwhile, Labour's shadow business secretary Ed Miliband said vaccine passports "may be necessary" but raised questions over how they would be used.

In an interview with the BBC's Andrew Marr, the former party leader said: "We should be open to this."

 

 

 

but then

Quote

The Government plans to inoculate all over 50s by May

 

mayjabber.jpg.52ab8703fc23dead2377ef3613b04214.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

I only found out the other day he was charged in 1983 with importunity in public toilets at Bow Street court

 

he was charged under the name Charles Lynton,

 

Anthony Charles Linton Blair.

 

who knew eh 

 

Early Origins of the Lynton family
https://www.houseofnames.com/lynton-family-crest

 

'We would be remiss if we didn't take a moment to discuss the "Worm of Linton" or the "Linton Worm." Linton Hill at Linton in Roxburghshire on the Scottish borders was the home of this legendary beast which emerged from its lair at dusk and dawn to eats crops, livestock and people. "Wyrm" is an Old English/Scottish word for serpent which evolved to the more modern term "worm." After many fearful nights, a man of incredible courage, William or John de Somerville, the Laird of Laristin, attacked the worm in its hideout killing it. A stone carving above the door of Linton Church shows this heroic deed.'

 

Interesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...