Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Thats a rarity.  Last time I went to Tesco it was a full-on mask fest.

I have found B&M to be the best shop for not giving a shit about anyone wearing masks.

Excuse my ignorance Frank but what does B&M stand for?

2 hours ago, sambaking7 said:

Sorry but Bullshit. No way this happened. 99.999% are following the rules.

Out of hundreds, possibly thousands of people that i've seen while shopping in tesco, i've only ever seen one or two not wearing a mask. This is the same for everywhere.

It's impossible to believe you were in a shop where 25% of shoppers never wore a mask, let alone all of them.

Yeah thx for signing up to tell me this, that I am a liar. Worth your effort.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

It is because of cretins like this we are losing the battle of trying to wake people up:

I wonder how long she would stand there if it didn't change.

I'm starting to think those arrows in the supermarkets could point towards the edge of a cliff and some lemming would follow them. The mind virus is strong.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, pete675 said:

It's a big claim. While there are coronaviruses - like the common cold - there has been no proper isolation of C 19, the master villain virus. It exists as a colourful computer generated model of course.

With all the disruption, economic chaos and suffering caused, we can say that C 19 does exist on some level, but more on the level of a mind virus planted by a 4 D predator. Castaneda explained the process well in The Active Side of Infinity.

Naturally, Carlos Castaneda has been attacked in the system media as a charlatan, a cultist, a plagiarist and so on... a very strong indication that he was on the right track.

The first media virus.

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Different areas of the UK are behaving differently. 

Down in Brighton on Monday I was getting hot food and drinks from stalls near the (closed) pier. 

No-one was wearing masks except for the staff behind the counters. 

No-one.. 

I saw maybe 100 / 150 walking / cycling / skateboarding / roller skating. No masks. 

Am I a liar ? 

It would be respectful of you to not accuse other members of making things up.. 

Thanks  :0)

32 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah thx for signing up to tell me this, that I am a liar. Worth your effort.

Its been noted.. 

BC :0)

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

No worries, it's a store here in the UK, like a smaller version of Asda/Walmart.

Wow I've lived in the UK all my life and I''ve never seen a B&M store. lol gonna keep my eyes peeled from now on.

1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

In a sense I think you just answered your own question.  You can't.

e2a: so wtf is in it then is the question. The ingredients of the pfizer and moderna are still proprietary.

Whatever is in it, I still suspect the agenda behind the jab is for pathogenic priming.

Exactly what is in the jab! Is unrelated to  RNA or mRNA or MBNA for all I know.

2 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

It is because of cretins like this we are losing the battle of trying to wake people up:

When the Powers That Shouldn't Be know that their psychological war against the population has been a success

Just now, skitzorat said:

When the Powers That Shouldn't Be know that their psychological war against the population has been a success

Imagine being one of the new world order psychological researchers, working tirelessly for decades to manipulate and brainwash the human population into mindless, idiotic, compliant sheep... and then you see this video.

Imagine how proud they must feel. What a sense of achievement, to know they have won.

• Like 1

Ministers consider 'targeted vaccine passport scheme' to help return the UK to normal

A targeted scheme could see people applying for proof that they have been vaccinated to carry out daily tasks

Ministers are working on a "targeted" vaccine passport scheme to allow Britons who have been vaccinated to return to more of a normal day to day life.

The new passports could be similar to the yellow fever certificates which travellers must show at the border where the disease is rife.

Similarly in the UK, a targeted scheme could see people applying for proof that they have been vaccinated to carry out daily tasks, in the same way that motorists need a driving licence to get behind the wheel.

The Government has made clear that it is against a universal vaccine passport scheme on civil liberties and cost grounds.

However, some Cabinet ministers are understood to favour this targeted vaccine passport scheme.

The most common use will be to allow people to go away on foreign holidays, but a vaccine passport could assist people to take part in another activity, once they have been inoculated.

Advertisement

The success of any scheme hangs on whether being vaccinated means that it is not possible to transmit the virus to others. Ministers are eagerly awaiting the results of tests on the transmissibility of Covid-19.

One senior source told The Telegraph: "Quite rightly, we have been very cautious about this idea that if you don't have a passport therefore somehow your liberties are curtailed. As Conservatives we should be instinctively concerned about that."

However the source added that a vaccine passport would win more backing if it were only required for specific tasks in the UK, or to go on holiday, where inoculations are required.

The source said: "Just as you need a passport to travel, then if it is linked to a particular objective [like travel] that might work.

"It is like a driving licence - you have a driving licence because you want to drive, you have a passport to travel."

The source added that a targeted approach was preferred by ministers: "A lot of us would be nervous about liberty-curtailing complications. The system would be huge to administer."

The Government is aiming to have vaccinated the most vulnerable groups in society by the middle of this month, amid speculation that all UK adults could then have been offered a jab by May.  

Plans for a certification system for tourists to prove they are protected against Covid-19 are reportedly underway. Several European countries, including Greece, Spain, Malta and Denmark, have already signalled support for such a plan. 

Last month, The Telegraph revealed that the Government is funding at least eight different vaccine passport schemes, despite claims from ministers that there are “no plans” for a roll-out across the country.

Transparency documents showed that more than £450,000 worth of government grants have been allocated to companies developing vaccine passports - where users can prove digitally that they have received a Covid-19 vaccine.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/02/06/ministers-consider-targeted-vaccine-passport-scheme-help-return/?utm_content=telegraph&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1612686049
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

Imagine being one of the new world order psychological researchers, working tirelessly for decades to manipulate and brainwash the human population into mindless, idiotic, compliant sheep... and then you see this video.

Imagine how proud they must feel. What a sense of achievement, to know they have won.

They certainly seemed happy back in  1945. I Imagine their descendants are rapturous today. 

880px-Project_Paperclip_Team_at_Fort_Bliss.jpg.a68c57eaffdab5053f427a9dd944e0e3.jpg

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1