Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

Dont they need to know the DNA of the virus (in this case RNA as it is an RNA virus?) for the mRNA to work?

If you believe these Vaxxines are based on Con19 and designed to protect everyone from Con19 then you're definitely in the wrong place.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Butter unlikely to harm health, but margarine could be deadly

11 August 2015 • 11:30pm

Yes, I've not eaten margarine since the 1980s and have stuck to butter,  olive oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil,  hemp oil and avocado oil. Fit as a fiddle.

Also, eat cheese. I've been eating loads of cheese during lockdown, and I've actually lost weight as it stops snacking. 

The bad foods are the highly processed ones that come in bright plastic packages. If it contains sugar, salt and other temporary neural reward tricks, and is advertised on TV and is placed visually on the supermarket shelf then it will likely kill you.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Different areas of the UK are behaving differently. 

Down in Brighton on Monday I was getting hot food and drinks from stalls near the (closed) pier. 

No-one was wearing masks except for the staff behind the counters. 

No-one.. 

I saw maybe 100 / 150 walking / cycling / skateboarding / roller skating. No masks. 

Am I a liar ? 

It would be respectful of you to not accuse other members of making things up.. 

Thanks  :0)

When the pier was open in September last year, I was playing the twopenny slot machines, what joy, and even though it was indoors hardly anyone was wearing a mask.

Brighton was far more relaxed than London, no problems with paying with cash.  People were enjoying the seaside and not all consumed by COVID aware paranoia.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

If you believe these Vaxxines are based on Con19 and designed to protect everyone from Con19 then you're definitely in the wrong place.. 

The virus for Covid 19 has never been isolated. There is no evidence it exists!

On 2/6/2021 at 8:50 PM, Clare Wise said:

Humans at around 8 billion now, 10 by mid century, 2 x that by century's end, maybe 50 or even 100 billion by 2500, are the locusts, the planet earth has never before had such a massive number of humans alive upon it as it does now.  Can this continue without mass misery? destruction of the oceans, nature, awful.  I'd say no, but without free, reliable contraception for all (steries and vasectomies too) WHO funded, I don't see much slow down in breeding, especially in the developing world) Outcomes - famines, wars. So, question - is the Wuhan virus a natural cull as nature tries to rid itself of the human pests?  In all animal populations once they exceed a certain number, then famine or in-fighting kicks in and if this doesn't reduce populations to a more ecologically balanced number then in come the diseases.  I'm not sure  but I think that the so called zoonotic leap from the bats (etc.) was inevitable considering the disgusting way humans have abused nature  and the way those animals are treated in these markets, alive, dead, blood al over the floor!  However, many scientists fear that the c19 is a breakout from a bio-weapons lab.  The truth will never be revealed to the public -= ever! Released from a few miles away either by chance or deliberately.  Many theorists will not admit this openly (although some academics have on the quiet!) and the government/military never will, as this would be construed as an ACT OF WAR.  Truly interesting times.  The mozzie problem is nature, the solution, man made.  C19 and it's consequences and 'solutions' ....oh the plans of mice and men!  Interesting times.

You ever heard of the Half Earth project? https://www.half-earthproject.org/discover-half-earth/

I fear that no Great awakening is happening. Most people believe the lies to varying degrees or are too apathetic to care to do ANYTHING even if death is staring at them in the face.

This is my prediction -

All will go to plan. A certain sector of the population may go off grid (to varying degrees) while the rest fill into the 1984-type society the uber elites want.

1 hour ago, mike hunt said:

As I understand from this site and various others, Cov-Sars-2 has never been isolated.

If it has never been isolated then we dont know its RNA. How can we have a mRNA vaccine to deal with a virus that we dont the RNA of, as it has never been isolated!

In a sense I think you just answered your own question.  You can't.

e2a: so wtf is in it then is the question. The ingredients of the pfizer and moderna are still proprietary.

Whatever is in it, I still suspect the agenda behind the jab is for pathogenic priming.

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Here is the full genetic sequence. Or so they claim. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MN908947.3

It's a big claim. While there are coronaviruses - like the common cold - there has been no proper isolation of C 19, the master villain virus. It exists as a colourful computer generated model of course.

With all the disruption, economic chaos and suffering caused, we can say that C 19 does exist on some level, but more on the level of a mind virus planted by a 4 D predator. Castaneda explained the process well in The Active Side of Infinity.

Naturally, Carlos Castaneda has been attacked in the system media as a charlatan, a cultist, a plagiarist and so on... a very strong indication that he was on the right track.

2 minutes ago, pete675 said:

It's a big claim. While there are coronaviruses - like the common cold - there has been no proper isolation of C 19, the master villain virus. It exists as a colourful computer generated model of course.

With all the disruption, economic chaos and suffering caused, we can say that C 19 does exist on some level, but more on the level of a mind virus planted by a 4 D predator. Castaneda explained the process well in The Active Side of Infinity.

Naturally, Carlos Castaneda has been attacked in the system media as a charlatan, a cultist, a plagiarist and so on... a very strong indication that he was on the right track.

Its psychological warfare upon the population! At first I said Covid-19 was a bio-weapon but now I believe it isn't BUT... I believe it is actually... a psychological bio-weapon. As you say it exists in peoples minds infecting them making them come to stupid conclusions believing anything and everything the MSM says!