Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Snip-it_1612618521697.jpg.c0b6ca5fd05e7ceac75692da38a5d2b4.jpg

Has such a society ever existed?

Society has been polarized as far back as my knowledge of history goes. Meaning you can be popular with the underdogs of society while being dangerously unpopular with the ruling clan. I defer to the doctrine whereby..

"You can't please all the people all the time". Its not even variable. A societal constant.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Snip-it_1612614038217.jpg.0d2d6b572df851071b6e03b175b9b078.jpg

This is the model being introduced the world over. The elites can declare eminent domain on our organs. Sugar coat it with a mirage of crisis and necessity. People seldom think of how much their entire body is worth in parts or the determination of the harvesters. Throughout covid they have been riding shotgun beside the covid ghouls.

• Sad 1

Snip-it_1612613963282.jpg.b6b30fc4a30083c16e37aeec1f559a74.jpg

To illustrate how desensitized the masses can become and how old complacence in the face of horror is, I invite you to an outdoor row of cafes and restaurants where the wealthy ate in the midst of a great famine in Egypt. The police were hauling off a woman caught eating a youth. The police paraded her down the rows full of people with the youth remains in hand and barely anyone took notice.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

Now that most of of the pubs in the UK have gone bust, here comes the greedy investor to swoop them all up, I assume cheaply at that

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9227869/LA-investors-swoop-save-British-pub-Former-Greene-King-boss-secures-200m-cash-injection.html

Edit

Under the guise of 'Save the British Pubs' :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by alexa

4 hours ago, perpetual said:

Could it be a coded reference to Jabulon, the Masonic God? Jabulon incorporates Baal, a deity rather keen on human sacrifice.

Hmm, I'm not sure as there is a mention of Jahbulon  "Jah", being the Hebrew name for God... "Bul" refers to the Babylonian deity Baal and "On" refers to the Egytpian deity Osiris,

Freemasonry is identifying herself with Baal, the false deity that Freemasonry secretly reveres! Freemasonry has aligned herself with God's enemy, the Green Man, the Serpent, the Deceiver, the Phallus Fertilty Pole, AKA Satan and she is turning her back on the true God.

So all and all, 'Jab' could be short for  'Jahbulon'

For me the worst part of this vaccine would be the altering of the DNA as this is your signature that you are human and your blood belongs to God.

If we take this vaccine and the DNA is changed we will have handed over our souls to Satan, this is what is meant by the worshiping of the beast.

Unfortunately there are many who will do this & it's makes me very sad indeed as there is nothing we can do to save these poor souls.

Leviticus 17:11 
For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life.

Edited by alexa
typo
  • Like 2

When we talk about the "official narrative" what exactly are we referring to?  The government/media explanations for events offered only as and when those events occur? Merely a reactive rationale to unforeseen events contextualising them and providing justification for official responses to them?

A narrative is, in reality, a pre-concieved story which follows a clearly described format to maximise its believability and its impact.

This is a basic explanation of it

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/thevisualcommunicationguy.com/writing/how-to-organize-a-paper/how-to-organize-a-paper-the-narrative-format/%3famp?espv=1

And this is a link to the "narrative believability scale". Yes, there is such a thing.  

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://uofuhealth.utah.edu/huntsman/labs/jensen/pdfs/narrative-believability-scale.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjkuIaKktfuAhUEwKQKHf4ZDTw4RhAWMAd6BAgDEAE&usg=AOvVaw3z7W_UakkVSov4-DZoA56a

13 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Why is it always women? And this type of woman....what possesses them to fuck with nature and go against everything that the female of the species should stand for.

These women are women haters, they hate their ovaries and have penis envy😂.

Most of em look like brick shithouses, very unfeminine features.

12 hours ago, alexa said:

Me neither or his wife, fake as el the pair of them.

Edit

The night Victoria peed herself :classic_biggrin:2CAD89C300000578-0-image-a-1_1443217889288.jpg.f8d4641aa1c4d3b7cd600c21d5052df7.jpg

Spose she could be the face of incontinence pads since they love endorsing stuff😂

• Haha 1

Australia on the cusp of having a freedom passport/prisoner's privilege movement pass.

Jab and go: Morrison government readies rollout of vaccine certificates

Australians will be able to tap and display COVID-19 “proof of vaccination” certificates on their phones or carry hard copies with them under plans being finalised by the Morrison government ahead of the rollout of vaccines later this month.

The Express Plus Medicare app and Australians’ MyGov accounts will both hold digital proof of vaccination certificates, while vaccine providers and Services Australia offices will be able to print out certificates too.

Down the track, retrieving your vaccination certificate could be as simple as double-tapping a smartphone to access the certificate in a digital wallet.

Vaccine certificates are expected to play a key role in allowing Australians more straightforward access to nursing homes and hospitals, where at-risk populations live, and potentially even to cross state borders in the event of future lockdowns.

The certificates will also be important as Australia looks to begin reopening its international borders later this year to allow people to leave the country and travellers to arrive from overseas.

Full story - https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/jab-and-go-morrison-government-readies-rollout-of-vaccine-certificates-20210205-p56zv7.html

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, DarianF said:

Here we go Australia...

Answer these questions to find out which vaccine group you will be in

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-05/when-will-you-get-the-covid-19-vaccine/13112610

I read where GPs will send out letters ( or emails.... I imagine being the case, idk really since I haven’t seen a doctor since my last kid was born, over 20 years ago) asking people who are in their records to have the shot when it’s their turn. So people like me who have no doctor will sadly not get an invite....👍

12 hours ago, pete675 said:

'A large, unintelligent population is now a dead-weight...the day for a large population has passed. It has served its function as a kind of cocoon for Technocratic and Objective Man.'

That's the way the 'elite' thinks. Anyone for a jab?

‘Idiocracy’ made to drive their point home...of course they like to use comedy to make their real agenda palatable to others: the inferior, unintelligent people need to go first

12 hours ago, DarianF said:

https://institute.global/policy/we-need-radical-reform-our-data-infrastructure-beat-covid-19

Preparing the sheep for the inevitable. Not even our magic vaccine will save you. You will submit... forever.

Surely tptb know attention spans aren’t what they used to be... since they’re the ones who engineered the phenomenon 😉. I see people everywhere here who no longer give two shits about the ‘covid rules’, people are over it. Are you seeing the same in NSW. People need constant stimuli and this is going stagnant, so unless something bigger and nastier comes along soon, and I mean before Winter, the ‘seriousness’ of covid is being forgotten.

So I will be getting a knock on the door in the next week, this will be fun!

IMPORTANT LOCAL COVID-19 UPDATE:

There has been a NEW mutation of the Kent Covid-19 variant discovered here in Bristol and South Gloucestershire. 

In response, Bristol and South Gloucestershire will be providing additional community testing.

➡️This additional community testing, also known as ‘surge’ testing, will allow public health agencies to further investigate these cases and learn more about the strains of these local variants. It will also act to help reduce the rate of infection by finding asymptomatic cases and prompting people to self-isolate.  

➡️The one-off testing will use PCR tests, which are analysed in laboratories. Testing will take place over the next two weeks and will include the roll-out of additional mobile testing units; locations across the area where people can collect and return test kits, and also the delivery of test kits to homes in some specific areas.

Behave as if you are carrying the virus, stay in and only leave the home if you must in line with national guidance. Do not mix socially outside of your household and continue to observe public health guidance; hands, face, space.