Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Thewoodsman said:

Very well said. I am sure the tetanus jab I received 30 years ago gave me asthma... cant prove it but was the same year I had my first asthma attack .

My guess is most of us never consciously realized how subtly we many have been altered by vaccines in the 60s for example. I see evidence they were tinkering with vaxx as a weapon as far back as the late 1800s/early 1900s. By the time I was born they had been brewing that shit a long time.

Snip-it_1612618905771.jpg.5530bbd77acc0f40a1dba0dec992cc39.jpg

Certainly it follows then that one of the chief guarantees of bondage and slavery under any dictatorship, no matter how cruel or tolerant, is the strict prohibition of the right to bear arms. Seems every genocide is preceeded by large campaigns to restrict ownership and register others. Where I live you need a photo ID to buy a single .22 cal bullet. White collar crime is epidemic.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

My guess is most of us never consciously realized how subtly we many have been altered by vaccines in the 60s for example. I see evidence they were tinkering with vaxx as a weapon as far back as the late 1800s/early 1900s. By the time I was born they had been brewing that shit a long time.

Yeah agreed.  Probably all got affected in varying ways. 

Not true what I said come to think of it , I did get another vaccine before I was switched on and it was a flu jab. Pressured into it as a result of being asthmatic. That year I got the worst flu you can imagine. Was sick as for 5 days. Never again. I was 17 so 20 years ago. Started my journey to enlightenment I guess you could say 

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1612618905771.jpg.5530bbd77acc0f40a1dba0dec992cc39.jpg

Certainly it follows then that one of the chief guarantees of bondage and slavery under any dictatorship, no matter how cruel or tolerant, is the strict prohibition of the right to bear arms. Seems every genocide is preceeded by large campaigns to restrict ownership and register others. Where I live you need a photo ID to buy a single .22 cal bullet. White collar crime is epidemic.

Wow!!!! I take my exam in 3 weeks for a license.  If I pass I can own up to 11 semi auto shotguns . No limit on ammunition. Dont really feel up to it right now 

• Like 1

Snip-it_1612618757500.jpg.f25f967ddab28d0c01e0f8315597ba20.jpg

In the Land of Covidia the threat need not be authentic. The mere suggestion of a fear is justification for the reduction of humanity to the status of inmates. A guilty finding against those flaunting the covid regulations is, basically, another fine example of a victimless crime. Nowhere yet has it been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that because a covid rule was ignored a person somewhere suffered or died. The impression people get that covid is transmissible arises from the deceptions injected into the "sterilized" mainstream media.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

10 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

Yeah agreed.  Probably all got affected in varying ways. 

Not true what I said come to think of it , I did get another vaccine before I was switched on and it was a flu jab. Pressured into it as a result of being asthmatic. That year I got the worst flu you can imagine. Was sick as for 5 days. Never again. I was 17 so 20 years ago. Started my journey to enlightenment I guess you could say 

Ghingus Khan would blush with envy at the kill-and-injure-for-profit style of this modern "medicine" man. Sun Tsu would applaud the stealthy and streamline victim disposal system within a owned and hobbled judicial.

Of course these men had more morals than big pharma will ever have but speaking strictly in terms of the strategies used to imprison 8 billion people. Kill with absolute impunity. So refined that the body parts are recycled and reused after the disposal process is all buttoned up. 

29 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

Wow!!!! I take my exam in 3 weeks for a license.  If I pass I can own up to 11 semi auto shotguns . No limit on ammunition. Dont really feel up to it right now 

Careful, zombies can hear those. Silence is golden and strongly advised.

Snip-it_1612661979746.jpg.1f6ffd59b450bab82ff3aeb4ceed9ed5.jpg

Cannibal resistant.

These in starlight mode are unbelivable. Looking up at the stars I see 50% more stars than with the naked eye and another scanning for infrared wont see you.

Snip-it_1612662461987.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Ghingus Khan would blush with envy at the kill-and-injure-for-profit style of this modern "medicine" man. Sun Tsu would applaud the stealthy and streamline victim disposal system within a owned and hobbled judicial.

Of course these men had more morals than big pharma will ever have but speaking strictly in terms of the strategies used to imprison 8 billion people. Kill with absolute impunity. So refined that the body parts are recycled and reused after the disposal process is all buttoned up. 

Thing is In the age of technology its hard to forgive the ignorance on this matter. Pharmakaia and it's long history of wickedness is rather simple to follow

It boggles the mind quite frankly.

On that note God bless and good night. Vitalism all the way. Lets hope their will be something that gives sooner rather than later because its starting to look like a pretty bleak year ahead and right now we have little choice than to go along with this insanity fueled ride.  I've never had much faith in the masses but this is on another level.i still see the argument over this jab as 50 50 so let's hope that is cause for celebration. Let 50 percent have it and leave the rest out of this complete madness 

• Like 2

Snip-it_1612618662357.jpg.085cdccb00d210b9e42b625ab8546957.jpg

Assuming the cabal implodes and leaves a big gaping hole. Will those filling that void be benevolent? The further questions like these take us down the rabbithole the harder it gets to see exactly what can be done to avoid or contain these power imbalances. A gigantic new structure of society is emerging but suffers from lack of guidance. Much of what really needs to be done people simply will not do. The cycles of decay must be reversed so that any and all despot wannabes get the message we wont be fucked with. Health improvement is one front. Assuming the education of your offspring another. Fully armed and trained citizenry. Restore and heal the spirit. Just with individual choices to improve fitness of mind and body is enough to bring down those walls. Taking charge of your kids is taking charge of your future. Trash them and its over. Just these things will bring about a world of self respect and sense of duty.

Snip-it_1612618640644.jpg.29d8136fdcd1d2c2652294f3995338cc.jpg

Our municipal building underwent mitosis a few years past doubling in size. Literally a duplicate building grew beside it with an umbelical passage. Taxes followed suit. Services worstened. Governments have grown to unsustainable levels. Covid will barely keep that monster satiated at the rate it consumes everything in sight.

Snip-it_1612618521697.jpg.c0b6ca5fd05e7ceac75692da38a5d2b4.jpg

Has such a society ever existed?

Society has been polarized as far back as my knowledge of history goes. Meaning you can be popular with the underdogs of society while being dangerously unpopular with the ruling clan. I defer to the doctrine whereby..

"You can't please all the people all the time". Its not even variable. A societal constant.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1612614038217.jpg.0d2d6b572df851071b6e03b175b9b078.jpg

This is the model being introduced the world over. The elites can declare eminent domain on our organs. Sugar coat it with a mirage of crisis and necessity. People seldom think of how much their entire body is worth in parts or the determination of the harvesters. Throughout covid they have been riding shotgun beside the covid ghouls.

• Sad 1

Snip-it_1612613963282.jpg.b6b30fc4a30083c16e37aeec1f559a74.jpg

To illustrate how desensitized the masses can become and how old complacence in the face of horror is, I invite you to an outdoor row of cafes and restaurants where the wealthy ate in the midst of a great famine in Egypt. The police were hauling off a woman caught eating a youth. The police paraded her down the rows full of people with the youth remains in hand and barely anyone took notice.

Now that most of of the pubs in the UK have gone bust, here comes the greedy investor to swoop them all up, I assume cheaply at that

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9227869/LA-investors-swoop-save-British-pub-Former-Greene-King-boss-secures-200m-cash-injection.html

Edit

Under the guise of 'Save the British Pubs' :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by alexa

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic