Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Going to the supermarket could be a scene from Stephen King's The Body Snatcher or The Invasion by Oliver Hirschbiegel

This fight scene is more believable than the official Covid story:

• Haha 1

Just now, DarianF said:

The proud, free, fiercely fighting Irish... what the hell happened to you?

I am not Irish. But I echo your thoughts. Got the pyramid and everything. 

But england is just as cucked.

Just now, Fluke said:

I am not Irish. But I echo your thoughts. Got the pyramid and everything. 

But england is just as cucked.

I think all our nations are cucked. I'm so disappointed. We should all be ashamed. We have dishonored our ancestors by rolling over to these noodle wristed new world order pieces of shit. May our children (if they survive) one day write about us in shame.

38 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Pediatricians want kids to be part of COVID vaccine trials

of course they do

pediatricians NEED sick children

if something doesn't go wrong with a child the pediatricians have nothing to do.

A midwife always has something to do. She will deliver babies and advise the mother how to breastfeed them but unless something goes wrong with the child the pediatrician has no relevance so they NEED to find something wrong with the child to justify their own self image as someone deserving of a large paycheque

They will poke, prod, test, retest and keep looking for something because what they want to do is hook the child upto some sort of machine that will inevitably damage the child in some way which of course will then lead to more medical interventions like a cascading spiral of intervention as they seek to treat the problem that they have caused from their last treatment

vaccines are a perfect tool for this. They vaccinate the child or even the mother, while the child is inside her which then leads to future health problems in the child which the pediatrician can then 'treat' with more synthetic drugs and expensive machines

If pediatricians had a motto it would be 'maximum intervention'

pediatricians should be watched like a hawk

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

of course they do

pediatricians NEED sick children

if something doesn't go wrong with a child the pediatricians have nothing to do.

A midwife always has something to do. She will deliver babies and advise the mother how to breastfeed them but unless something goes wrong with the child the pediatrician has no relevance so they NEED to find something wrong wit the child to justify their own self image

They will poke, prod, test, retest and keep looking for something because what they want to do is hook the child upto some sort of machine that will inevitably damage the child in some way which of course will then lead to more medical interventions like a cascading spiral of intervention as they seek to treat the problem that they have caused from their last treatment

vaccines are a perfect tool for this. They vaccinate the child or even the mother, while the child is inside her which then leads to future health problems in the child which the pediatrician can then 'treat' with more synthetic drugs and expensive machines

What can I add. Absolutely nothing. You nailed it!

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

I think all our nations are cucked. I'm so disappointed. We should all be ashamed. We have dishonored our ancestors by rolling over to these noodle wristed new world order pieces of shit. May our children (if they survive) one day write about us in shame.

I agree. I keep a diary. Logging my thoughts hoping one day someone reads it. I want them to know not everyone went along with it. And we looked on in horror. And I did as much as going against the grain by not wearing a face mask and simply disobedience. 

But that's not to save my own pride or skin. I am embarrassed to be a part of the human race. Especially and not that long ago in the 20th century our grandparents went through some "tricky" times and a lot are still alive today.

The youngsters and people my age-they don't give a shit about old people. They virtue signal. Your average normie is bored stiff by old people. That's why we in the west send them to homes when they can't stand up and start shitting themselves. 

"Be kind". Fuck off you degenerate c**TS jump off a tall building. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I agree. I keep a diary. Logging my thoughts hoping one day someone reads it. I want them to know not everyone went along with it. And we looked on in horror. And I did as much as going against the grain by not wearing a face mask and simply disobedience. 

But that's not to save my own pride or skin. I am embarrassed to be a part of the human race. Especially and not that long ago in the 20th century our grandparents went through some "tricky" times and a lot are still alive today.

The youngsters and people my age-they don't give a shit about old people. They virtue signal. Your average normie is bored stiff by old people. That's why we in the west send them to homes when they can't stand up and start shitting themselves. 

"Be kind". Fuck off you degenerate c**TS jump off a tall building. 

Brilliantly stated, @Fluke. And great idea re: the diary. We should make one of those old style time capsules and bury it for decades. Full of external hard drives, diaries, etc. Tangible stuff that either our future selves or futures historians can dig up one day. Would also be great to include hard drive backups of this forum. So at least they can see we were awake to the scam.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DarianF said:

11.465 million been vaccinated in Uk so far. Who believes that?

Lucky to get 11 thousand in my opinion! When will they stop?

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

tanzanian president suddenly dies in a light aircraft accident and a new president is installed with connections to bill gates and the gavi alliance

mass covid injection roll out begins across tanzania with funding from gavi

Ah, that old chestnut!

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

pediatricians should be watched like a hawk

'Hang your heads in shame': Bereaved families slam Telford hospital trust where 42 babies and 13 mothers died in 20 years as scathing report into maternity scandal reveals catalogue of failings including women being blamed for their infant's deaths

• Richard Stanton, who lost baby Kate in 2009, said trust 'should hang their heads'
  • Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust in Shropshire blasted for its failings
  • Review found women were blamed for their loss and dismissed or not listened to
  • Found failure to investigate after babies' skulls were crushed when using forceps
  • Ex-Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt said he feels 'responsible' for what happened

By Luke May and James Gant For Mailonline

Published: 11:12, 10 December 2020 | Updated: 19:38, 10 December 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9038749/Baby-deaths-probe-finds-immediate-essential-action-needed-improve-maternity-care.html

Bosses at shamed NHS Trust who bagged lucrative new jobs: Former chief who quit amid maternity deaths scandal walked into role with a consultancy... and several other staff also landed senior roles

• Former NHS chief Simon Wright  took up a job with a US healthcare firm
  • Former head of midwifery, Cathy Smith, also landed a role at the trust 
  • Several members of Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital walked into other roles

By Mario Ledwith for the Daily Mail

Published: 22:33, 10 December 2020 | Updated: 11:18, 11 December 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9041291/Former-chief-quit-amid-maternity-deaths-scandal-walked-role-consultancy.html

Mother-of-one, 25, claims she was unable to have sex after giving birth because doctors stitched her up too tightly - and says experience has put her off having any more children

• Abbie Hammonds struggled to have sex after birth of her first child in 2016
  • Told The Sun, she needed an operation because she was stitched up too tightly  
  • The 25-year-old who lives in Hinckley, Nuneaton, was also unable to use tampons

By Latoya Gayle For Mailonline

Published: 08:54, 12 November 2020 | Updated: 13:06, 12 November 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8938829/Mother-unable-sex-giving-birth-doctors-stitched-tightly.html

Parents vow to take legal action over death of 11-month-old daughter as coroner blasts blasts medics' 'gross failure to provide basic care' for giving her five times the right dose of anti-seizure drug

• Sophie Burgess given a lethal amount of anti-seizure drug, five times right dose
  • The 11-month baby vomited, went into cardiac arrest and died three hours later 
  • Today, a coroner ruled that baby Sophie was let down by 'gross failure' of medics
  • Her parents have vowed to take legal action following the coroner's ruling today 

By Danyal Hussain For Mailonline

Published: 12:10, 16 December 2020 | Updated: 13:00, 16 December 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9059139/Parents-vow-legal-action-death-11-month-old-daughter-gross-failure.html

Belgian medic is jailed for three years for killing screaming British mother during Caesarean section by mistakenly shoving a tube down her oesophagus while drunk

• Helga Wauters, 51, was handed three years in jail by French judges on Thursday
  • She has been charged with manslaughter over the death of Xynthia Hawke, 28
  • The Belgian has also been banned from practising medicine  by the court
  • She was found to have been drunk while performing the Caesarean on Hawke

By Chris Jewers For Mailonline and Afp

Published: 14:02, 12 November 2020 | Updated: 16:48, 12 November 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8942281/Belgian-medic-jailed-killing-British-mother-Caesarean-section-drunk.html

Baby boys who are given antibiotics within two weeks of being born may be smaller and lighter up until the age of SIX - but the same is not true for girls

• Antibiotics can be prescribed by doctors to treat bacterial infection in newborns
  • But scientists say antibiotics may 'also have unwanted long-term consequences'
  • Exposure in first two weeks of life linked with reduced weight and height in boys

By Jonathan Chadwick For Mailonline

Published: 16:00, 26 January 2021 | Updated: 18:25, 26 January 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9188529/Early-antibiotic-exposure-linked-reduced-growth-boys.html

NHS relaxes guidance to make hospitals allow pregnant women to have a partner, friend or relative with them 'at all times' after forcing mothers-to-be to go alone during pandemic

• Expectant mothers will be able to have a 'support person' with them in hospital  
  • Rule will apply to scans, appointments, labour and delivery, and neonatal care 
  • Hospitals should use Covid testing or move services to allow social distancing
  • Thousands of mothers gave birth alone during the coronavirus crisis in Britain 

By Sam Blanchard Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline and Faith Ridler For Mailonline

Published: 22:29, 15 December 2020 | Updated: 13:58, 16 December 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9057027/Pregnant-women-allowed-partner-present-times-maternity-journey.html

Edited by Macnamara

5 minutes ago, Velma said:

Ah, that old chestnut!

cia / mossad operative passes a 'taperecorder' to someone as they board the plane saying to pass it on to such and such person

taperecorder contains a bomb that detonates once the plane is in the air

Method used to remove a whole clutch of democratically elected leaders in central and south america who didn't want to go along with the 'washington consensus'

Edited by Macnamara

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Brilliantly stated, @Fluke. And great idea re: the diary. We should make one of those old style time capsules and bury it for decades. Full of external hard drives, diaries, etc. Tangible stuff that either our future selves or futures historians can dig up one day. Would also be great to include hard drive backups of this forum. So at least they can see we were awake to the scam.

That's actually a great idea. Should be keeping the data here so I'd one day it's wiped got lots of data stored. 👍

49 minutes ago, DarianF said:

This fight scene is more believable than the official Covid story:

Fact check:

Dangerous feral non deservers without the love of a partner, spread rumors of this documented courageous struggle against a covid denying anti vaxxer to be staged.

This is shameful and wrong. Anyone disputing this evidence clearly has mental issues and should be examined and dealt with promptly.

EDIT:

Satire mate. Trying my hand at being a believable wanker. For free.

Edited by - TZC -
explanation
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Under 50s now.  That's ticking a huge box.

then its 18-50's

then they come for your children starting with high school kids then moving to primary kids

then babies and pregnant mothers

then the gloves come off and its mandatory vaccinations and detention centres for the likes of us

Edited by Macnamara