Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

In scotland ignorance of the law is not a defence

 

Now if we consider that under the nuremburg code you have to explain to someone that it is an experiment before you experiment on them and as the covid injections are an experiment because the trial was supposed to last 2 years but was rolled out in 6 months and is therefore ongoing those health professionals injecting people at the moment are currently in breach of the nuremburg code

I agree and if you see M eves post in my vaccines thread you will see adverse reactions for uk that the MHRA say were expected. Including deaths. I doubt the people giving it expect it or explain that.  They don’t know shit. They’re idiots. And are just following orders  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

mass stabbings.... the police...... won't tell us any details about.

 

if they are reticent to give details it usually means it was an immigrant

 

can't give ammunition to those right wingers who say that an increase in immigration has led to an increase in crime including rapes and stabbings

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The power of WHITE COAT AUTHORITY. You can make people believe anything as long as you pay the right experts

 

as long as you have your personnel in the key, nodal 'gatekeeper' positions in the system you can control all of its arms because in a centralised system there is no autonomy and everyone is looking upwards for guidance and instruction....like children

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

I agree and if you see M eves post in my vaccines thread you will see adverse reactions for uk that the MHRA say were expected. Including deaths. I doubt the people giving it expect it or explain that.  They don’t know shit. They’re idiots. And are just following orders  

 

Perfect useful idiots. And now they're expanding their network of dopes. https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regulations-to-support-the-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccines#proposed-expansion-to-the-workforce-eligible-to-administer-vaccinations

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

tanzanian president suddenly dies in a light aircraft accident and a new president is installed with connections to bill gates and the gavi alliance

 

mass covid injection roll out begins across tanzania with funding from gavi

 

That is of course an entirely plausible other possibility 😉

 

Perhaps the Tanzanian President can die from Covid after his plane crashes? No-one would suspect a thing...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

 

That is of course an entirely plausible other possibility 😉

 

Perhaps the Tanzanian President can die from Covid after his plane crashes? No-one would suspect a thing...

 

You could just take him out on live tv. Would it really make any difference at this point? They can do whatever they like at this point. Why bother with the bullshit cover stories. Their agenda is so open now with everything, they are just pissing in our face.

 

If they took him out and simply said to the media, "well he was threatening millions of lives by denying everyone a covid vaccine" all the sheep would clap their hands raw at the necessary action to save covid lives.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

Amazing (or not so amazing) that so-called professionals and scientists can be manipulated so easily.

 

One road leads to research grants, respect and honours.

 

The other to ostracism, poverty..maybe even death.

 

As Aragorn says in Lord of the Rings:'Good and evil have not changed. It is for every man to choose between them'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

I can’t read all that tonight but I know what you mean.  

 

Don't read it. It will depress you. In summary, they don't have enough useful idiots to inject all the jabs, so they're giving emergency authorisation to a wide network of unqualified dopes to help them out. And spoiler alert. If you get sick or die, you can't sue them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

The power of WHITE COAT AUTHORITY. You can make people believe anything as long as you pay the right experts and follow the Edward Bernays formula. Case in point...

 

 

Sometimes the white coats get caught short

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/e9bbd4fe-e6bf-4383-bfd3-be64140a3f36

 

The Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine does not appear to offer protection against mild and moderate disease caused by the viral variant first identified in South Africa, according to a study due to be published on Monday. 

Although none of the more than 2,000 patients in the study died or was hospitalised, the findings could complicate the race to roll out vaccines as new strains emerge.

In both the human trials and tests on the blood of those vaccinated, the jab showed significantly reduced efficacy against the 501Y.V2 viral variant, which is dominant in South Africa, according to the randomised, double-blind study seen by the Financial Times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Perhaps the Tanzanian President can die from Covid after his plane crashes? No-one would suspect a thing...

 

breaking news: the tanzanian president has tested positive for covid after crashing into the bush in a flaming fireball after a mid-air explosion. The world health organisation suspect that coronavirus is responsible.

 

Bill gates to lead a tribute and is personally funding a vaccination drive in the country to save the lives of millions. 33 leaders from around the world have welcomed the move.

 

***cuts to Joe Biden*** 'I am pleased to see that democracy is being upheld in the heart of our mother africa.'

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, pete675 said:

 

Amazing (or not so amazing) that so-called professionals and scientists can be manipulated so easily.

 

One road leads to research grants, respect and honours.

 

The other to ostracism, poverty..maybe even death.

 

As Aragorn says in Lord of the Rings:'Good and evil have not changed. It is for every man to choose between them'

 

viceroy.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Don't read it. It will depress you. In summary, they don't have enough useful idiots to inject all the jabs, so they're giving emergency authorisation to a wide network of unqualified dopes to help them out. And spoiler alert. If you get sick or die, you can't sue them.

 

and your death will be described as 'unrelated' to the 'vaccination'

 

and you will have died for nothing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Sometimes the white coats get caught short

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/e9bbd4fe-e6bf-4383-bfd3-be64140a3f36

 

The Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine does not appear to offer protection against mild and moderate disease caused by the viral variant first identified in South Africa, according to a study due to be published on Monday. 

Although none of the more than 2,000 patients in the study died or was hospitalised, the findings could complicate the race to roll out vaccines as new strains emerge.

In both the human trials and tests on the blood of those vaccinated, the jab showed significantly reduced efficacy against the 501Y.V2 viral variant, which is dominant in South Africa, according to the randomised, double-blind study seen by the Financial Times.

 

What a circus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Don't read it. It will depress you. In summary, they don't have enough useful idiots to inject all the jabs, so they're giving emergency authorisation to a wide network of unqualified dopes to help them out. And spoiler alert. If you get sick or die, you can't sue them.

I know. It was mentioned early on about using st Johns ambulance volunteers. And now probably the army. Any fucker can do it. 
 

as far as I know you’re supposed to have passed your medicines to give any medication. That’s probably changed too. You’re supposed to know what your giving and how it will effect. It’s all gone to shit 

Edited by Liberty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Liberty said:

I know. It was mentioned early on about using st Johns ambulance volunteers. And now probably the army. Any fucker can do it. 

 

David Icke took the piss out of this months ago. Was so bloody funny. One of his videos with Gareth I think. Made me laugh. Wish I could remember which one it was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

David Icke took the piss out of this months ago. Was so bloody funny. One of his videos with Gareth I think. Made me laugh. Wish I could remember which one it was.

With no liability as well. It’s jaw dropping. Only a complete idiot would volunteer. Which means you get a complete idiot doing the jab. All of it is surreal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Liberty said:

With no liability as well. It’s jaw dropping. Only a complete idiot would volunteer. Which means you get a complete idiot doing the jab. All of it is surreal. 

 

complete idiot or someone who hates the target population?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...