Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Which part to speak of should they do that isn’t already known? The ones giving the vax don’t know anything about it (on a expert level) apart from what they’ve been told and trusted a system that taught them. A rare few are loving the adulation. 

I don't know. I've basically lost faith in 95% of humanity after this Covid shit. The movie scene below. Getting more relevant by the day...

8 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Sounds to me like Tanzania better brace itself for a nice bit of 'regime change' facilitated by the BBC Monitoring propaganda team and Soros-funded agitators over the next few months.

But who knows, maybe they are right and there are 'no Covid cases' (because they aren't 'testing' for them, or perhaps the Tanzanian government is downplaying or 'covering up' this instead.

Either way, they are not bowing to the new religion of Covid, for which they must be punished...

"Vaccines work and I encourage the [Tanzanian] government to prepare for a Covid vaccination campaign," said Dr Matshidiso Moeti, the WHO's Africa director, adding that the organisation was ready to support the country.

Sounds like a warning!

Just now, Velma said:

"Vaccines work and I encourage the [Tanzanian] government to prepare for a Covid vaccination campaign," said Dr Matshidiso Moeti, the WHO's Africa director, adding that the organisation was ready to support the country.

Sounds like a warning!

Well, we didn't really expect them to unleash a global agenda they've been dreaming of and palnning for centuries – and just let random individual countries remain free – did we? I don't think so.

Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

It would depend on what specifically has gone up in price.

Imported beers and wines from the EU, then that is perhaps understandable.

But staple stuff like Coors, Carling and Fosters is brewed in the UK, so if your local offy has put those prices up then they are taking the piss and taking advantage of the 'situation'.

Yep, that's very right. I like a Carlsberg. The guy behind the counter said the Polish brews were also affected.

6 minutes ago, Liberty said:

The ones giving the vax don’t know anything about it (on a expert level) apart from what they’ve been told and trusted a system that taught them.

In scotland ignorance of the law is not a defence

Now if we consider that under the nuremburg code you have to explain to someone that it is an experiment before you experiment on them and as the covid injections are an experiment because the trial was supposed to last 2 years but was rolled out in 6 months and is therefore ongoing those health professionals injecting people at the moment are currently in breach of the nuremburg code

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

No need to escape to a remote desert island, move to Croydon.  The authorities are trying to blame online misinformation for the pushback from the BAME community in South London and are pushing the old scripted story of the BAME community being the worst affected by the virus.  From my observations a great percentage of the BAME community don't trust the authorities and the propaganda drive of fear has not worked.

How Croydon became a hotbed  for vaccine misinformation 

Misinformation on social media is turning BAME groups against the vaccine. Community leaders say they expect the problem to get worse

When a TikTok user filmed himself shouting "liar" at England's chief medical officer in a London food market this week, the video gave a glimpse of the fevered Covid conspiracies spreading among young people on social media.  

Particularly in diverse parts of the capital, researchers are raising the alarm about online misinformation which is fuelling intense government mistrust and persuading Black and Asian minority ethnic (BAME) communities, already disproportionately affected by the virus, to shun the vaccine. 

There are fears this is already having an impact. A study released last week by Nuffield Health, found just 20.5pc of black people had been vaccinated so far compared with 42.5pc of white people.

In North Croydon, one of the capital's most ethnically diverse constituencies, where more than 60pc of people are from Black, Asian or minority ethnicity (BAME) communities, the medical director of the local NHS Trust, Dr Nnenna Osuji, Medical Director of Croydon NHS Trust, said: "Right now, this misinformation is costing lives."

Inflaming distrust in government

Outside the local Croydon University Hospital, passer-by Tim* outlines the far-fetched conspiracy that he believes lies behind the Covid-19 vaccine. He speaks slowly and carefully, as if trying to explain something complicated to a child without making them feel stupid. "You need to open your mind," he nudges.

Leaning against the wall that separates the hospital garden from the pavement thoroughfare, the 31-year-old falsely states the virus has been created by a "New World Order" to scare people into taking the vaccine. The vaccines are really an attempt to kill-off large numbers to get the human population under control and protect natural resources. He offers no evidence to support these beliefs. 

Tim knows these ideas are considered conspiracies. They are entirely untrue. But false and dangerous opinions are finding new audiences as people, locked-down inside and stuck online, look for new ways to understand the pandemic. Will he take the vaccine? The short answer is no.

Ideas like Tim's are causing deep concern among Croydon's community leaders. "When we first did our survey, the word "culling" kept coming up over and over again," says Ima Miah, chief executive of Croydon's Asian Resource Centre, explaining how the false theory that Covid was a big government conspiracy to kill BAME people is a sentiment that still resonates. 

Full story-

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2021/02/06/croydon-became-hotbed-vaccine-misinformation/

Interesting timing with this, on the day there have been mass stabbings in Croydon. Which the police, through the MSM mouthpieces, won't tell us any details about.

Coincidence? Mass discrediting operation? Related to anti-vaccine/lockdown/covid regulations? Caused by lockdown mania?

5 minutes ago, Velma said:

Sounds like a warning!

tanzanian president suddenly dies in a light aircraft accident and a new president is installed with connections to bill gates and the gavi alliance

mass covid injection roll out begins across tanzania with funding from gavi

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Hydrogenated Vegetables oils are horrific.

The power of WHITE COAT AUTHORITY. You can make people believe anything as long as you pay the right experts and follow the Edward Bernays formula. Case in point...

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

In scotland ignorance of the law is not a defence

Now if we consider that under the nuremburg code you have to explain to someone that it is an experiment before you experiment on them and as the covid injections are an experiment because the trial was supposed to last 2 years but was rolled out in 6 months and is therefore ongoing those health professionals injecting people at the moment are currently in breach of the nuremburg code

I agree and if you see M eves post in my vaccines thread you will see adverse reactions for uk that the MHRA say were expected. Including deaths. I doubt the people giving it expect it or explain that.  They don’t know shit. They’re idiots. And are just following orders  

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

mass stabbings.... the police...... won't tell us any details about.

if they are reticent to give details it usually means it was an immigrant

can't give ammunition to those right wingers who say that an increase in immigration has led to an increase in crime including rapes and stabbings

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The power of WHITE COAT AUTHORITY. You can make people believe anything as long as you pay the right experts

as long as you have your personnel in the key, nodal 'gatekeeper' positions in the system you can control all of its arms because in a centralised system there is no autonomy and everyone is looking upwards for guidance and instruction....like children

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

I agree and if you see M eves post in my vaccines thread you will see adverse reactions for uk that the MHRA say were expected. Including deaths. I doubt the people giving it expect it or explain that.  They don’t know shit. They’re idiots. And are just following orders  

Perfect useful idiots. And now they're expanding their network of dopes. https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regulations-to-support-the-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccines#proposed-expansion-to-the-workforce-eligible-to-administer-vaccinations

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

tanzanian president suddenly dies in a light aircraft accident and a new president is installed with connections to bill gates and the gavi alliance

mass covid injection roll out begins across tanzania with funding from gavi

That is of course an entirely plausible other possibility 😉

Perhaps the Tanzanian President can die from Covid after his plane crashes? No-one would suspect a thing...

Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

That is of course an entirely plausible other possibility 😉

Perhaps the Tanzanian President can die from Covid after his plane crashes? No-one would suspect a thing...

You could just take him out on live tv. Would it really make any difference at this point? They can do whatever they like at this point. Why bother with the bullshit cover stories. Their agenda is so open now with everything, they are just pissing in our face.

If they took him out and simply said to the media, "well he was threatening millions of lives by denying everyone a covid vaccine" all the sheep would clap their hands raw at the necessary action to save covid lives.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Amazing (or not so amazing) that so-called professionals and scientists can be manipulated so easily.

One road leads to research grants, respect and honours.

The other to ostracism, poverty..maybe even death.

As Aragorn says in Lord of the Rings:'Good and evil have not changed. It is for every man to choose between them'

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

I can’t read all that tonight but I know what you mean.  

Don't read it. It will depress you. In summary, they don't have enough useful idiots to inject all the jabs, so they're giving emergency authorisation to a wide network of unqualified dopes to help them out. And spoiler alert. If you get sick or die, you can't sue them.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic