Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, Liberty said:

You wouldn’t be able to get to them because you’d locked in your district.  I would buy one good one and take my chances. 

I'm talking about if you're a privileged celebrity. Of course not the rest of us little slaves.

Despite the notable handicap of being dead since 1963, C.S. Lewis could really see into the minds of Gates, Schwab and the rest.

As one of the villains from NICE comments:

'A large, unintelligent population is now a dead-weight...the day for a large population has passed. It has served its function as a kind of cocoon for Technocratic and Objective Man.'

That's the way the 'elite' thinks. Anyone for a jab?

22 minutes ago, pete675 said:

If they are so worried about tackling obesity, why does the NHS have so many ginormous nurses who can barely fit through doorways?

As with all things worldly there's 2 parallel systems

1. The benevolent helpful doing its best with decent people 'acting as the P.R ' system

2. The evil money controlling maleficent system hidden behind 1. 

11 minutes ago, pete675 said:

If they are so worried about tackling obesity, why does the NHS have so many ginormous nurses who can barely fit through doorways?

I dunno, I got nothing against NHS workers in general, this is about government hypocrisy to me..keeping us locked up for almost a year then having the nerve to preach to us about obesity & health.

Similar to them saying they will open pubs without any alcohol.

They are blatantly taking the piss & the Stockholmed masses dont seem to bat an eye lid.

I personally swam 7 days a week for an hour till lockdown & now I am a total slob tbh & lost interest in all the good things that would keep me physically & mentally stable.

I also never used to drink before lockdown.

"With the prospect of mass vaccination now on the horizon it is tempting for policymakers to reassure themselves and each other that the worst is over, and that all we need to do is tread water until the required doses arrive in sufficient quantities. This mindset is entirely understandable. Everyone is exhausted, our hearts are broken by grief and loss, and we all just want this nightmare to be over.But it is a mindset we cannot afford to indulge."

https://institute.global/policy/we-need-radical-reform-our-data-infrastructure-beat-covid-19

Preparing the sheep for the inevitable. Not even our magic vaccine will save you. You will submit... forever.

Just now, Liberty said:

I think they must know subconsciously if not consciously. Just caught up in a fevour. 

Those who know consciously should be jailed. Those who know subconsciously have no excuse to remain ignorant and are pathetic for not doing any independent research.

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

"In a statement released Friday, the Kane County Health Department issued a clarification saying it would provide vaccines to pregnant and lactating women." https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/ct-life-covid-vaccine-breastfeeding-kane-county-pregnant-women-tt-20210205-cwfun6twmzh5jgpt3gvecs5ywy-story.html

Wow, that is deeply concerning. Wonder what kind of mother would risk it..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they are the people administering the 'final solution' injections

At last, someone who uses the word 'injection'. A thought has struck me - it's jab here, jab there, jab everywhere -  even on the BBC. The word is short and snappy, but is that the full reason for the super-abundant use of 'jab'?

Could it be a coded reference to Jabulon, the Masonic God? Jabulon incorporates Baal, a deity rather keen on human sacrifice.

• Like 2

Just now, Mr H said:

Wow, that is deeply concerning. Wonder what kind of mother would risk it..

More disturbing question. Who are these idiot parents allowing their children to participate in experimental vaccine trials [  https://www.healio.com/news/primary-care/20210128/pfizer-fully-enrolls-pediatric-covid19-vaccine-trial-with-more-than-2k-kids]. Thousands of children are now being injected like lab rats for Covid vaccine testing. As a parent, seriously, how retarded would you have to be to allow your child to participate in an experimental mRNA vaccine trial? Jesus christ.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Velma said:

Since June last year, when President John Magufuli declared Tanzania "Covid-19 free", he, along with other top government officials, have mocked the efficacy of masks, doubted if testing works, and teased neighbouring countries which have imposed health measures to curb the virus.

Mr Magufuli has also warned - without providing any evidence - that Covid-19 vaccines could be harmful and has instead been urging Tanzanians to use steam inhalation and herbal medicines, neither of which have been approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) as treatments.

It is unclear why the president has expressed such scepticism about the vaccines but he recently said that Tanzanians should not be used as "guinea pigs".

"If the white man was able to come up with vaccinations, he should have found a vaccination for Aids, cancer and TB by now," said Mr Magufuli, who has often cast himself as standing up to Western imperialism.

The WHO disagrees.

But Health Minister Dorothy Gwajima reiterated Mr Magufuli's stance on vaccines, adding that the ministry had "its own procedure on how to receive any medicines and we do so after we have satisfied ourselves with the product".

She made the comments at a press briefing this week at which an official demonstrated how to make a smoothie using ginger, onions, lemons and pepper - a drink, they said without providing evidence, which would help prevent catching coronavirus.

"We must improve our personal hygiene, wash hands with running water and soap, use handkerchiefs, herbal steam, exercise, eat nutritious food, drink plenty of water, and [use] natural remedies that our nation is endowed with," Dr Gwajima said.

More: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-55900680

Sounds to me like Tanzania better brace itself for a nice bit of 'regime change' facilitated by the BBC Monitoring propaganda team and Soros-funded agitators over the next few months.

But who knows, maybe they are right and there are 'no Covid cases' (because they aren't 'testing' for them, or perhaps the Tanzanian government is downplaying or 'covering up' this instead.

Either way, they are not bowing to the new religion of Covid, for which they must be punished...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Those who know consciously should be jailed. Those who know subconsciously have no excuse to remain ignorant and are pathetic for not doing any independent research.

Which part to speak of should they do that isn’t already known? The ones giving the vax don’t know anything about it (on a expert level) apart from what they’ve been told and trusted a system that taught them. A rare few are loving the adulation. 

12 minutes ago, wingwang said:

My local off licence has just put its prices up because of Brexit...😂😂😂😂😂

It would depend on what specifically has gone up in price.

Imported beers and wines from the EU, then that is perhaps understandable.

But staple stuff like Coors, Carling and Fosters is brewed in the UK, so if your local offy has put those prices up then they are taking the piss and taking advantage of the 'situation'.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic