Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Personally cant see any normality returning before the 2nd wave. There may be an easing of these rules before the kids go back to school in September but that's only because they know kids wont wear a mask and social distance. It's a mess an absolute mess 

• Like 2
  • Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• oddsnsods

• DarianF

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Personally cant see any normality returning before the 2nd wave. There may be an easing of these rules before the kids go back to school in September but that's only because they know kids wont wear a mask and social distance. It's a mess an absolute mess 

You seem really worried about a second wave. You shouldn't be, this scam will be fully exposed to the public before the winter comes. There is nothing to fear.  

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

You seem really worried about a second wave. You shouldn't be, this scam will be fully exposed to the public before the winter comes. There is nothing to fear.  

Ahhh certainly hope so Andy, it's all getting on my tits.

I'll be there, (I picture me on the back of some kind of pick-up truck - with a megafone - spouting off the truths)  Probably making a twat of myself but whats new there - and now I don't give a shit.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

Andy, when you say the public, are you including the hedge diving gimp mask wearers who mostly possess the intellect of an onion?

Sadly they make up about 50% of the population of the UK....I can't imagine anything can now snap them out of their MSM comas.

42 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

Wow!!! Wtf! 

The number of active cases has now fallen to 777.

On Sunday Florida added 777 new coronavirus case

Ukraine confirmed 666 new COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours

Here is a breakdown of the 666 new coronavirus cases in Virginia:

24 new cases in Kerala, tally 666;

Health officials announce 789 new coronavirus cases

etc,etc...

How weird huh!

1 hour ago, Yasmina said:

Wow!!! Wtf! 

Every single number pops up? With a place name?   Well found shadowmoon (out of likes)
I know this would be explained away by some statistician by - there's a number for every place in the world and and a number for every person, in every place in the world - but that wouldn't cut it - this is a massive bullshit scam going on - in plain view? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Andy, when you say the public, are you including the hedge diving gimp mask wearers who mostly possess the intellect of an onion?

Sadly they make up about 50% of the population of the UK....I can't imagine anything can now snap them out of their MSM comas.

I agree but I do feel many people are going to face a real reckoning over the next couple of months. I think the information war has a twist in the tail that isn't going to go the cabal's way.   

25 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Every single number pops up? With a place name?   Well found shadowmoon (out of likes)
I know this would be explained away by some statistician by - there's a number for every place in the world and and a number for every person, in every place in the world - but that wouldn't cut it - this is a massive bullshit scam going on - in plain view? 

I can't claim credit for it as I saw it elsewhere.. but I definitely wanted to share it..

Absolutely bullshit ..

4 days ago - An additional 123 cases since Wednesday ... 25 May 2020 - That compares to 999 new cases  ?

8 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I can't claim credit for it as I saw it elsewhere.. but I definitely wanted to share it..

Absolutely bullshit ..

4 days ago - An additional 123 cases since Wednesday ... 25 May 2020 - That compares to 999 new cases  ?

I would think that would have to be statistically impossible. I even typed in a couple of 4 digit numbers and they came back with articles. 

I got some takeaway for dinner last night. Not going to mention where but they had tables arranged for spacing and a notice to scan a qr code with your phone for giving personal details. I never did it and i was never asked to. It's good to see there are some places who know the whole thing is bullshit :classic_cool:

6 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Here's an interesting experiment !

Go onto Google, type any 3 digit number then type 'new cases' after it..

Lol something not quite right..

Weird, thanks for that. Just tried it, incidentally replacing new cases for deaths does exactly the same thing. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, chocomel said:

So if they can't vaccinate you to make you GMO, they will inject it via another... mosqcuito.

https://davidicke.com/2020/06/22/plan-to-release-genetically-modified-mosquitoes-in-florida-gets-go-ahead/

I know they've done this before and still at it. :classic_sad:

This is what caused the Zika virus outbreak in South America, thanks to bill gates... surprise surprise 

• Like 1
Guest A-chan

I was watching a video early this morning of Alfred Lambremont Webre and Patty Greer, and he mentioned a military website that showed the US population being reduced by hundreds of millions by 2025. I was just on YouTube again and this video was recommended (this is the website Alfred was referring to).

Go to http://www.deagel.com/country/ and click on the US and UK...where are all those people going by 2025?

7 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

after 3months of daily reports (90 ) coupled with the number of countries states areas and including the number of newspapers

a 3 digit 'new cases' is well within probabilities

20 minutes ago, zArk said:

after 3months of daily reports (90 ) coupled with the number of countries states areas and including the number of newspapers

a 3 digit 'new cases' is well within probabilities

Yes it is.

but the thing is type in any three digit number and it always seem to come up with a place and that matching  number as well.

At random I typed ."369 new cases."

There were 369 new confirmed COVID-19 cases reported Saturday, which brings the state's total number of cases to 25,496.

Then I tried 642

23 May 2020 - SINGAPORE — The Ministry of Health (MOH) reported a preliminary 642 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore

Its strange if nothing else.

56 minutes ago, A-chan said:

I was watching a video early this morning of Alfred Lambremont Webre and Patty Greer, and he mentioned a military website that showed the US population being reduced by hundreds of millions by 2025. I was just on YouTube again and this video was recommended (this is the website Alfred was referring to).

Go to  and click on the US and UK...where are all those people going by 2025?

This website has been debunked in the old forum.

It's nothing other than predictive programming. It's up to you to manifeste it by giving energy.

8 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

WOW, tell the world everyone. It's not normal...or is it? ?

Edited by chocomel