Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

17 minutes ago, Saved said:

Married a prominent Freemason's granddaughter

''Admittedly, I loved fatty bacon and pink beef, full-fat cream and the top of the milk — all the things they now say we shouldn't have, but I never gained weight or developed high cholesterol or diabetes.''

said the 100 year old....perhaps there's a lesson in there...(although i doubt the meat and dairy in his day had the preservatives and crap in it that modern processed food does)

Edited by Macnamara

1 hour ago, - TZC - said:

Near three weeks later and the 86 year old I know had it is ok. It's not a death sentence

3 weeks, given the long-game at play here, isn't awfully long to make any judgement. The 2nd dose, and the mix-n-match effect, has yet to come, and who knows what else. Even if it turns out not to be a death sentence (for some, via sheer DNA fortune), why are people taking the risk. It's not bringing "normality" back, it's not making anyone able to something they can't do without taking it. Purely psychological tactics.

Edited by Anti Facts Sir
  • Like 1

Your all forgetting one very important thing. The elites may think that a techno world will be great and advanced. 

But most  people still have medieval minds and it will be a full on power struggle at the top. Mark my words i doubt gates or claus schwab will be in charge for long,before a more powerful thing overthrows them.And this will repeat and repeat until total failure of there NWO.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

''Admittedly, I loved fatty bacon and pink beef, full-fat cream and the top of the milk — all the things they now say we shouldn't have, but I never gained weight or developed high cholesterol or diabetes.''

said the 100 year old....perhaps there's a lesson in there...(although i doubt the meat and dairy in his day had the preservatives and crap in it that modern processed food does)

My mother lived to be 90 and her diet was packed with eggs, bacon, sausages, belly pork, breast of lamb, cold meats, beef and plenty of sweets and ice cream.....hated vegetables and cereals........Smoked until she was 65 and drank beer and wine.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

My mother lived to be 90 and her diet was packed with eggs, bacon, sausages, belly pork, breast of lamb, cold meats, beef and plenty of sweets and ice cream.....hated vegetables and cereals........Smoked until she was 65 and drank beer and wine.

One thing is certain about old age, they had luck. As much as a healthy or liberal lifestyle gives you an edge you still need plenty of luck to make it that far. I corresponded once with a centenarian that said he survived the spanish flu and he broke his legs and was unable to go fight in the war while all his friends that went were killed. He was 101. This life is full of opportunities for disaster. Old age is a remarkable feat considering.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

To illustrate the danger of false alarms we recall the Japanese government conditioning the public to false alarms so often the masses barely responded when 350 real b29 were raining showers of ignited petrol (m69) on them. The fire response equipment had been sabotaged too. The firestorm that engulfed them was 5000 F at its peak. The American general that led those air raids that baked boiled and burned Japanese people was gratiously invited to Tokyo in the 60s for the Pearl Harbour anniniversary to be awarded the emperor's highest honor to a foreigner in the service of Japan. Japan was on media lockdown at the time so the fact was ascertained by a expat living there blogged it out in later years.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

3 hours ago, Liberty said:

My dad wants the jab. But he’s a narcissist. Has got some good ways too but he’s very narcissistic  I’ve told him lots of stuff but it’s gone in one ear and out the other.  He told me I should I have it too! 

Tell him to get his will in order and that you’ll have fun on his dime when he’s gone.... narcissists loathe the idea of people having fun at their expense, literally😂..... or it could help him see the light and refuse the shot.

7 hours ago, alexa said:

THE SHEEPLE LINE UP IN CHESHIRE UK  FOR THE CULLING COVID 19 VACCINE.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=YMG4B57288XR

32546373_acul.jpg.10180cabf70ccdb8b53c0abe004f3369.jpg

Cheshire showdown with the Covid Marshal! From the manner and speech of the 'Marshal' I'd guess ex police or ex Army?

Someone said that this was a nice area, but I don't think so - like most of Britain it's drab and has a depressing air of  quiet despair.

While I applaud the guy's courage, his message might have been just too direct for the shuffling line of BBC addicts.

He could have tried something like:

Covid is a con, there is no plague. It's smoke and mirrors,a creation of the media, designed to scare you so they can do what they want.

So the vaccine is unnecessary.

Unknown concoction pumped into you. Makers are not liable if it harms you..why is that?

Think about it...

It might even kill you. Or make you permanently sick.

Think about it..

Healthy you make zero for the drugs companies, unhealthy you mean big money..

Think about it..

Are the government and big business really worried about your good health?

Or are you being conned?

Don't tell them they're sheep, plant the seeds of doubt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I am not sure I interpreted the intent of the scriptures when they allude to the waters above but wouldn't the sky cracking open dampen the excitement?

Good point @Avoiceinthecrowd I'm not sure what happenes to the waters above, but in this passage it talks about the sky rolling back like a scroll & in another passage it talks of giant hail stones falling down from the heavens, maybe the waters above turn to ice?🧊

Revelation 6:14

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Revelation 16:21

There was a terrible hailstorm, and hailstones weighing as much as seventy-five pounds fell from the sky onto the people below. They cursed God because of the terrible plague of the hailstorm.

When the world record hail stone smashed its way down in Vivian South Dakota . It was a 1.93 pound (8 inch in diameter) hail stone in. During that storm hail stones penetrated roofs, car windshields and put coffee can size dents in the ground! (See pictures.) 

Imagine hail stones 50 times that size crashing down on buildings and roads, and especially on people! 100 pound hail stones will be like mini bombs, which rip and pulverize whatever they hit.

https://www.eternallifeblog.com/100-pound-hail-stones/

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Diesel said:

I'm not so sure. Anyone who tries to do good for the world ends up murdered. Greed and Evil is rewarded. One thing you can be certain of is you will loose everything you love here. Even clear water turns stagnant. I think this is Satan's realm.

Out of likes 👍

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1612579475250.jpg.745b28cd3e9b72e8d1ca2019db180d8d.jpg

Dwight Eisenhower

Could be what arrests covid and it's accessory measures. The minority ready to push back are small by comparison but chock full of fight. 

Or cat, my cat saw off a dog the other day, which was 3 times the size of my cat 😾:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

It will take SEVEN YEARS to end the coronavirus pandemic across the world by getting shots in the arms of 75% of the global population

Daily Mail today

What a coincidence, Gods tribulation in the end times will end after seven years too. 🤔

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic