Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

19 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Got my  letter from the NHS this morning inviting me to make an appointment to have the lucifer juice needled into me.

I've filed it under Chicken Shit.

Let's see what happens next.

I'll keep you all updated.

Out of likes, fight em all the way Zig 🥊

22 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yip I've been studying a lot about crypto past year or so. Was always worried about the volatility, which is now solved by stable coins. And also how to spend money - now there are loads of crypto cards and also many crypto friendly countries.

As a general place to get knowledge on moving out, I do like the Nomad Capitialist youtube channel. Guy has a lot of good general info - but yeah he's not talking about getting a life raft like I was..... but as a general topic he is a good resource.

Thank you so much. I'll check him out :) 

I feel desperate to escape this scary place. I really do. 

On 2/4/2021 at 2:27 AM, pete675 said:

But  you have to remember that this is a very, very clever virus. What has most likely happened here is that the virus has packed its travel bags and booked a flight from South Africa to Birmingham International. At around 50 nanometers across, there's plenty of leg room for Mr Covid, even on Squeezy Jet or Ryanair.

But this "isn't linked to international travel" apparently. 🤔

Anyway, within the next two years, the virus will be able to arrive at Birmingham Airport and get on a bus directly to Walsall.

National Express to run zero-emission Sprint bus services

National Express West Midlands has announced its intention to run new rapid transit bus services along the A34 and A45 Sprint route between Walsall, Birmingham and Solihull.

The new services will first launch in May 2022 with a fleet of zero-emission double decker Platinum buses, which will be able to beat traffic jams and offer reliable journey times by using dedicated bus lanes and priority measures at junctions along the routes which will cross Birmingham and join Walsall and Solihull for the first time.

https://www.tfwm.org.uk/news/national-express-to-run-zero-emission-sprint-bus-services/

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic